On the Beach Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patting her saliva from his lips with her tear-stained tissue she said, "I shouldn't have done that. No matter what the son-of-a-bitch does, I'm still married to that son-of-a-bitch."

Bill shifted the truck into drive and was preparing to pull away when Murphy clutched his arm tightly against her side.

"Thank you," she said. "I didn't mean to drag you into this, but thank you."

"Entirely my pleasure, ma'am," he replied mimicking John Wayne. "The pleasure is all mine."

"Stop it! It's not funny!" Murphy laughed. "That son-of-a-bitch!"

"So he's not The General anymore? Is that it?" Bill asked.

"No, he's just a son-of-a-bitch that's all and when he gets back to the condo I'm going to rip his little balls off! Take me back please."

The trip back to the condo went quickly in the late afternoon light traffic and Murphy held tightly to Bill's arm the entire way. He pulled into the parking garage, found a spot in which to fit the big truck and turned off the engine.

"The telephone in my condo is not hooked up so let me give you my cell phone number in case you need anything," he offered.

Murphy entered his number into her cell phone but didn't offer hers in return. He let it pass and climbed down out of the truck. Murphy slid behind the steering wheel and he got to touch her again while helping her down.

"Thank you again. I probably would have done something stupid if you were not there," Murphy said and offered her lips to him.

Bill leaned down and gently kissed her. There was no tongue play this time but the kiss lingered a little longer than a 'Thank you and goodbye' kiss.

They rode the elevator up to her floor and he watched her ankle bracelet glinting in the reflected light flashing as she walked down the hall towards her condo. When she was safely inside he pushed the button for his floor and the doors closed.

12