On the Block Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kitten responded calmly, "Don't worry, it will be all right, nobody comes up here."

"I hope at least one person cums up here" I responded wryly.

"Oh -who?" Kitten asked.

"Never mind" I said. I just love women who aren't rocket scientists.

I quickly stripped down to my underwear, not too sure about sticking my bare ass on the community fuck-couch. My large sweaty ass generally sticks to this kind of material. I am sure the sweat of a thousand Johns must be one this thing.

Kitten stood in front of the couch and stripped for me slowly. She removed her small tank top, making her naked from the waist up-more freckles and strawberry nipples. She then turned her back to me and undid her jeans. She wiggled her hips back and forth to make them fall to the ground. She then slipped the panties off and bent over to pick up her clothes giving me a bird's eye view of her puffy pussy lips covered with wisps of red hair, She turned back and walked toward me placing herself standing between my stretched out legs. I closed my legs to hold her in place while I started to suck on her pert strawberry nipples. I said, "This job has a few more perks than your last one."

She purred "Uh-ha" in a soft voice.

As my mouth swapped breasts, I ran my hand slowly up the inside of her leg, caressing her thighs. She parted her legs to accept my hand as I felt her pussy. I first touched the fine red hairs on her mound, then the hairs around the lips. They were already moist. I slid my index finger along her pussy, opening it ever so slightly, working my finger inside. Damn! She was still tight.

I placed my right hand on her shoulder and started to push her down slowly on her knees, my way of letting her know what I wanted. I slid my underwear off and forgot about want evil might still be lurking on the sofa. My finger popped out of her pussy and I placed my hands on the sides of her head and massaged her hair around her pixie ears while she her bobbed up and down along my cock. She was making those smacking, popping suction sounds as she moved back and forth. I was thankful we weren't in an avalanche area.

She had me purring. Kitten had used her mouth to place a small sheep skin half rubber on me. She was good. She then got up and sat on Mr. Mighty, spreading her legs across mine. She was so tight; it didn't even feel like I had a rubber on. I bounced her up on my dick. She didn't really need my help, so being a gentleman; I tried holding her tits in place while she was moving. They can put an eye out if you don’t do that. I had a friend lose his vision that way.

Kitten started crying, " Oh yes, baby, now give it me, Cum inside my pussy."

It felt great. I had come already twice that night, and I was going to be slow in coming this third time.

I said, "Look this isn't going to work, let's try something different."

I now lay down on the nefarious sofa and had her lay on top me, face up. I penetrated her pussy from behind (I can't do this with large assed women) with her back on top of my abdomen. I was now in complete control. I stuck my tongue in her ear while my hands roamed over her body. I would feel her pussy and tits simultaneously while I was fucking her. My tongue went from her ears to her neck. I had my left hand squeezing a strawberry while my right, with wetted fingers, was flicking at her clit. I heard the downstairs door open, I knew my time was up and with that I came in her, blowing the rubber off.

She got up and cleaned herself off, as cum was dripping down her leg. She said, "God, I should be paying you!"

"I won't stop you. Honest" I replied.

Kitten laughed and then spoke, “You got a nice size dick. It's just the right size."

My chest swelled with pride. I knew I wasn't going to hurt anyone with it. We went down stairs and I met Dave still in the same chair. We decided to call it a night and go home.

We left. Dave asked me how it went.

I looked Dave straight in the eye and shook my head. I said, “Dave, I can't lie to you. It went terrible. The woman must have been fucking horses while she was gone. Her cunt is as big as a fuckin' canyon. I don't know what happened to her, but she is all stretched out of shape. I wish you had gone with Kitten instead of me. It was a waste of money. I couldn't even get off."

Dave chuckled and patted me on the back, "You see Mikey-Fucker, you can't put one over on Dave."

"Dave, you got me again." I smiled back at him. I still had the smell of fresh Kitten on my fingers.

12