On The Boat Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
uvlas45
uvlas45
173 Followers

I jammed my mouth again against her sex crack as I moved my lubricated finger away and held her tight. Her body exploded. She became insatiable as her moans and shouts became stronger as she let my hardon out of her mouth. She just held it with her hand and started to wank it, as her body was entirely conquered by the sexual energy flowing all round her body through her blood stream. The more her body shook the more I sucked her drenched pussy and the more her natural sex juices flowed out, they flowed now, straight into my mouth.

The more I sucked and licked the more she wanked my manhood, as much as her body was submerged in sexual energy, flowing from one orgasm to another. That was the moment I chose when she was in between orgasms, then I stuck my wet finger, with one straight trust all the way into her ass. She just cried out, a cry of pain, but nothing else. Immediately she went over, the energy flowing from one chakra to another, back into the heavens, flying out into different worlds. The more I sucked her and more I drank her juices as I started ramming my finger in and out of her anal tube.

I wondered if she knew what was going on. She was totally lost in a world of pleasure, sexual delight, basking into the glee and excitement of such glow of flowing energy, which had totally dominated her body, as much as her body probably was liberated from the gloom of the dark sexual ideals.

I slowly started to reduce my attack on her sexuality as I was now getting scarred that I will soon blow my load. I released my hand which was holding her and pulled my finger out of her ass hole. Soon, I thought she would return back to normal. Her heart was also relaxing as I could feel her clit against my tongue responding. Her heart beatings were slowing down, too. Her body was not shaking anymore, by which time I pulled my tongue away from her, too wet vaginal valley.

I let her to relax. I'm sure that she had, had enough for the time being. Then she said. 'Thanks Sam, that was great..., I though I was going to heaven. I was totally lost, but I'm satisfied..., for now!'

'Interesting aye; just for now?'

'Yes...I think, just for now. Thanks again Sam.' She still had my hard cock locked inside her hand, but at least she had stopped fondling it. Suddenly I felt her tongue going around the glands, licking the pr-come that I felt flowing out of my little oval slit. She continued licking, until she engulfed most of the purple mushroom head inside her mouth. Then she started moving her mouth, up and down extremely well, but not the best I had ever enjoyed.

I had to work very hard so save myself from blowing my load. I wanted to last as long as I could, enjoying the mini climaxes which I had encountered during those crucial moments, when she was in her heavens. It became vital for me that I will not release my load, until I was sure that she had been fully sated. I was just waiting for that vital moment, when I should fill her mouth to the brim with cum. I didn't want to break her virginity; at least not on the boat, but to preserve it until we get back to my comfortable, luxurious bed.

I just stayed there, relaxed, watching her vaginal area, enjoying its beauty, those small bloated lips all red and wet with my hard sucking, while she was working nicely around my hard manhood moving up and down and in and out along the length of it. I was close sometimes too close and nearly ready, but the pleasures I was enjoying were getting better and better as her lips were settling very well around my hard phallus. I was all the time getting closer and closer, but every time I tried to hold back and enjoy the action together with the improvements she made in the way she was sucking and licking. She improved dramatically as time was passing, then I lifted my mouth again, closed slowly against her slit and attacked her pouty lips.

She wasn't expecting another attack, not at that moment, when she was lost in a dream of suckling and licking her first prick, as I found out later. She pulled her ass forward, unlocking my lips from her pussy and pushed it, immediately back, locking it again with my lips. In no time she went harder around my cock as her vaginal area was jammed vigorously against my mouth.

I knew she had started to cum and my cock started also pulsating, getting ready to open the floods straight into her mouth. The little twinge came when my male cream started flowing along the tube out of my balls until the first shot hit the inside of her throat, exactly as her body went again into total sexual ecstasy. She didn't pull her mouth away. She just stopped sucking. One shot after another, shot straight into her tight locked mouth, which she tightened around my manhood. She held it securely closed, while her body was going through another of her many climaxes she had enjoyed.

I, again wetted my pointing finger and inserted it again straight into her arse. This time she let my wilting dick out of her mouth and cried with pain. She stood up, her pussy still locked against my lips and looked my way, seamen was flowing around her lips, her mouth all covered with the creamy white stuff which I had just pumped, while her lively eyes were shinning with the pleasures she had just enjoyed.

She stayed like a moving statue shaking and moaning, the sexual energy which had engulfed her, the pleasures she had allowed herself the luxury of participating in; had given her the most remarkable rewards, after which she appeared very happy and fully satisfied, although tired. She gave me a smile of great satisfaction and of course a lot of thanks for what I had put her through, then she lowered her body on top of mine as I again started finger fucking her ass hole.

At last she cried the last cry of contentment as her body dissolved into a new climax which was being generated by her woken up, sexual chakra. 'Pleeesssse Sttoooppp. Enough Sam... Enough.' She cried and cried, trying to pull her ass away.

She was fully sated. As she fell totally flat dead over my body, I pulled my finger out of her ass, before she started to roll over, away from my body, down on to the bed. She was completely dead tired, but the smiles of satisfaction were still there, her eyes were sealed closed. I woke up and after I fixed the pillow on the lower bed I laid down next to her looking at her face, still covered with my cum. My mouth was none the less smelling pussy and her sex aromatic juices were every where. I started to kiss her; giving her back, some of her own juices which mixed very well with mine.

The taste and smell of our faces was nothing more than a cocktail smell of pussy and cock. Our lips were still jammed and our tongues were just like food mixers turning around in our mouths mixing the smelling tasty gooey.

Not much was left when our lips had disconnected. We considered the present situation that we were both dead tired and both of us got off the bed and washed out our smelly and sticky faces in the small sink in the corner of the cabin.

'Where can I pee, Sam?'

'Two options, one, lift one leg and pee in the sink, the other you have to run to the end of the corridor.' She looked at me, somewhat worried.

'You think I can do it in the sink, or go to the loo.'

'You only need the panties and the tee shirt.'

'What?'

'You have to put something on before you run to the loo?' She put on her 'Sloggy' and the tee shirt and out of the door she ran. By the time she was back I had drained mine in the sink.

She just dived into the lower bed, and I leapt next to her. She pushed her back against my stomach while she pulled the light cover over our bodies and thanked me. 'Thanks Sam, that was great.'

'Are you fully satisfied?'

'Yes, Sam, for now, I'm more than happy... and more than enough. It was a new great experience for me. Never thought it was going to be so good. You really know what a woman wants.'

'Well I learned more about the Oriental art of sex magic in the last few months, than I had ever learned in the many years since my first time. Now I'm trying to practice it, not only to please the partner I be with, but I am also enjoying a very fulfilling sex life. It's more demanding, as the obligations to the other partner are more challenging. The final results are that the partners will be fully satisfied through a series of more pleasures, stronger climaxes...'

'When am I to expect your hard cock inside my virgin vagina, Sam?'

'It will be more appropriate if we wait until we settle nicely at my place. This is something which happens only once in a lifetime. So it would be more relaxing and exciting if we do it in more comfortable surroundings, than a rolling boat. I think, I not only have the right place but also the perfect environment.'

'Not before?'

'Well I wouldn't even consider it. I need to prepare you for the occasion. This is a special moment, a great occasion which happens only once, in a woman's lifetime.'

'I know it is once in a lifetime but what do you mean, prepare me? I feel more than prepared.'

'I prefer that you do wait; I'm sure that you will not be disappointed, but well, surely be compensated. Let's relax and sleep. We're both tired and there are still some hours before we make port. Shall I say good night?'

'Yes and thanks Sam. I never thought that there are men who cherish so much that special moment in a girl's life, of when she had decided to loose her virginity.'

'Yes, I do, my dear, as I love to enjoy it as much as I love the girl to do so. I think we better sleep now.'

There she gave me a special kiss, which I very much cherished. I was pleased that she appreciated my good intentions. I put my hands around her body and pulled her towards me, in the small bed. Soon we drifted into a world of dreams until the ship had already got into harbour. It was the blow of the whistle as it started entering the port that woke me up. Diana was still sleeping like a baby, just the sweet hiss of her breathing which was nearly non existent.

Before I got off the bed I pressed my hands around her naked body and whispered in her ear. 'We are home, sweetie.' I moved one hand over her stomach to her chest until I came across one of her nipples, while the other roamed down to her pelvic area where I met with her clit. I squeezed her nipple and pressed her hot button while I licked her earlobe.

'Please stop Sam, let me sleep, I'm still tired.' She started stretching her body, her back pushing against my front. My hardon was also evident, pushing against her small ass.

'We're home sweetie. We have to dress and run.'

'What? We arrived!' I didn't answer. I pulled myself off the bed heaving her with me. Within minutes we were off the boat and on the jetty. We received a very pleasant welcome from her friends, who were there just waiting for us to emerge, as we were the last of the passengers who disembarked.

(I like to thank that person who made a nice comment regarding my previous story 'On the Boat - Olympia.). Your comment was very appreciated. Thanks again Mr. Anonymous.)

uvlas45
uvlas45
173 Followers
12