On The Farm with Danni

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Big Mike spoke...

"If you come without permission...I'll be displeased!" He said to Danni quietly.

Big Mike reared back his hand and let fly once. The belt slapped wetly into Slave Colton's bare butt. She gasped and flinched.

Danni also gasped but it was in pleasure. The powerful wand was working its terrible magic upon her. It took considerable willpower not to come right then.

The big man began to beat Slave Colton quickly and ruthlessly. Danni could not but help get carried away by the cruelty and rising passion of it all.

Big Mike lashed Slave Colton yet again and she shrieked in passion and pain around the ball gag as the big man finally brought her to her limit.

Danni could feel her own climax all but there when the big man stepped over and squatted down before speaking.

She looked at him and he said, "Come Now!"

She did...Yelling and groaning. She came for what seemed like an eternity. When she was done, Big Mike watched her pull and struggle as she tried to get away from the now invasive head of the vibrating wand.

Finally and in desperation, in a timid voice she said, "Yellow."

He smiled and turned off the wand.

Then he looked down at the bound Danni and said, "So I understand you like women?"

Danni looked at him carefully before she asked, "What do you have in mind?"

He just smiled and reached down to untie her.

Chapter Four - Activation

When he had untied her, Big Mike spoke quietly, "It hardly seems fair, Slave Colton has been teased and tormented but she has not come."

Danni nodded in agreement but said nothing. She had the feeling the big man had a plan in mind.

"I want you to hold the wand where it will do the most good." Big Mike said calmly, "I'm going to administer another whipping."

He paused for dramatic effect, "But Slave Colton will not be allowed to come."

He smiled then and said to both women, "If Slave Colton comes without permission; I'll tie Danni so that she is facing and touching Slave Colton's front. I'll alternately whip Danni and use the wand on Slave Colton."

Danni's jaw dropped and she looked at the big man in surprise.

"But...But she is so close to coming right now. You know that I will end up tied nearly right away. Why wait, why not just tie me to her right now?" Danni asked reasonably.

She wasn't mad but she did want to have an idea where this was all going.

Big Mike smiled and said, "Of course she'll come right away! I'm counting on it! But you are not to remove the wand from her bare cunt until I tell you."

Danni smiled then, a cruel smile and looked at her former mistress before saying, "I understand, Mr. Thorson."

Slave Colton's breath began to come in great gasps around her ball gag as she looked fearfully from one to the other.

She tried to tell them that she was too sensitive for such rough treatment.

She tried to tell them that she was a mistress!

She tried to tell them that being a slave was only 'a one-time-thing'.

She tried and they ignored her feeble attempts.

As Danni held the wand against her bare cunt and the big man whipped her naked posterior, Slave Colton came.

She did try to resist it but that resistance had been like snow on a hot summer day. It melted quickly.

The big man removed her gag and said, "If you have something to say; now is the time."

When she didn't answer fast enough, Danni continued to apply the wand to her former mistress's bare cunt while the big man whipped Slave Colton.

It took little effort to get her to start shrieking.

It was the big man who spoke next, "Will you obey your new master and mistress?"

Slave Colton gasped at the implications. This wasn't what she had planned yet it felt so good! In her heart of hearts, she knew.

They made Slave Colton beg to be a slave with the belt and the wand.

Now, only one thing remained.

The big man dropped his belt and turned to Danni.

She placed the wand back on the folding chair and turned to face her new Dom.

"I understand that you have a fear of being possessed." Big Mike spoke calmly.

Danni, her passions heated again considerably said, "Most people I have met are threatened by me outside the bedroom."

Big Mike laughed and said, "I'm not most people and neither is this one, although, she does have a secret passion to be a slave."

He nodded his head toward Slave Colton.

Danni looked at the woman who blushed.

Danni looked at the big man and said, "I will gladly allow myself to be possessed by you provided that two things are done."

Big Mike, his erection now rising at what he knew was coming waited for his new sub to speak.

"I want to feel her tongue on my twat while you whip her." She said lasciviously, "And then I want to feel your big dick, big man!"

Big Mike smiled and said, "I can arrange that but first I have something for you to lick!"

Danni smiled knowingly and dropped to her knees. She took his gigantic and now throbbing hard-on in her mouth. She eagerly sucked his hard dick. Her lips feeling every ridge and vein as it travelled in and out of her mouth.

She needed to suck him and suddenly that need was a fierce need. She sucked, wagging her head from side to side. She sucked his cock as though there would be no other time. And suddenly, she came while she sucked him!

She had never experienced anything like it and could not have explained it to anyone. But she knew what a climax felt like and that was definitely what she had just experienced.

After she had come, it was a simple matter to arrange for Danni's needs to be met. Between the two of them, they tied Slave Colton face down and spread-eagled on the floor.

There, while Big Mike whipped the former mistress, Slave Colton used her lips and tongue on Danni's twat.

Danni was not at all hesitant in telling her former mistress what to do.

When Danni came on Slave Colton's face, it was as loud and satisfying as any she had ever experienced.

Then Big Mike took her doggie style and she came repeatedly. His big dick slowly pulled out only to slam back in. She groaned and cried, and every once in a while, she'd look at her former mistress, bound nude and face down on the barn floor.

Danni came again as she imagined Big Mike fucking her up the ass while she fucked Slave Colton up the ass with a strap-on.

At one point she passed out from pleasure.

When she came to, she was lying spread-eagled on a bed in one of the stalls in the barn. She was immobilized and more than a little puzzled.

Both Big Mike and once-again Mistress Colton stood dressed and smiling in front of her.

"I expect you want to know what is going on." Big Mike said, "Well, it works this way. I didn't know who you were but now that I have found out, I have decided to keep you...After hours, of course."

Mistress Colton smiled a superior smile and joined in, "Now that you have agreed to be possessed by my master, we have decided upon a double ring ceremony for you."

Mistress Colton added, "We have played it straight with you right from the beginning. You are just so hot that we have decided to make you an offer that we have never made before. If you refuse, that is fine too."

They stepped back and a very tattooed and pierced woman with short blond hair stepped forward.

"Do you freely agree to submit to these two people when not at work?" She asked the bound and nude woman.

She looked at them and said, "You understand that I can only 'play' sometimes."

The three smiled and Big Mike said. Yes, we get that."

"Then I'd have to say that I do freely give myself to you two." Danni said, "I'm definitely up for a double ring ceremony."

They all smiled as the piercer reached for her breasts.

12