On the Job Assistant Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I come first," Stephanie insisted. "As long as you remember that, we will get along fine." Kikki looked to Nathan to see what his opinion on the matter was, but he was unreadable.

"Okay," Kikki grudgingly accepted. Stephanie gave her a measured look.

"Kikki, go home and Stephanie and I will meet you at work tomorrow at nine," Nathan intervened. Kikki kissed him and left.

Once they were back at Nathan's flat, Stephanie turned on Nathan and kissed him fiercely.

"I want you to kill Kikki when we've finished with her this weekend," she breathed into him.

"To what end?" Nathan responded.

"I want her dead," Stephanie said after another quick kiss.

"If she needs to be killed, I'll kill her," Nathan promised, "but I'm not going to kill someone because you are a jealous, selfish bitch." Stephanie glared at him. "I'm not tossing you aside for her if that is what you are worried about. She can't do for me what you can," he added. She kept glaring but she began grinding her crotch against him.

"You know how hot it makes me when I know what you've done for me," she whispered into his ear. He pushed her to the floor and began reaching up under her skirt. She slipped his fingers into her thong while she tore at his belt.

"You are a whore," he growled as he put two fingers snugly inside her. Stephanie nodded rapidly.

"When you appeared behind him," she moaned, "and I knew ..." Stephanie got his belt undone and unzipped him. She pulled him free and in one thrust he was half way into her. "Aaahhh." He then surprised her by rolling over and putting her on top. He thrust and thrust again and she found herself moaning like the whore he said she was.

Nathan's hands roamed up her body and mauled her breasts. Stephanie rocked back and forth on him, grinding her pelvis into him. Her whole body shook with pleasure the moment he gripped her throat and began choking her. When Stephanie finished Nathan released his grip enough for her to breathe but the anger resided there right behind the scotching fire in his eyes. Stephanie started riding him hard again. His hands never left her neck.

12