On The Ranch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even 'innocent' Kaylee was smiling when it was over.

"Oh my God, that was awesome," she murmured while wiping cum from her nipple and dragging the finger across her tongue.

"I like this," I said. "Will you put us to work more often?"

"I have a week's worth of chores for you," John said.

###

The little 'ice breaker' in the barn worked out perfectly for setting my long-term plan into motion. John may or may not have been expecting a week's worth of blowjobs from me and Kaylee. But I had loftier goals, and I usually got what I was after.

The remainder of Saturday was relatively uneventful. John, Kaylee, and I clearly acted differently around each other now that the work/drenching/cumming episode was over. We were more likely to be close, even to the point of touching, when we were alone. It happened to me when I was in the kitchen with John in the evening and he took the opportunity to put his hand on my ass. It was not distastefully done, and I wanted to return the favor, but dared not with Melody back in the house.

All three of us went to bed wondering what was in store for the next day.

Sunday morning was church time for John and Melody, while Kaylee and I stayed at the ranch. By late morning it was sunny and much warmer than the day before, so we put on our bikinis and sat by the pool until John and Melody got home.

Melody brought out lunch after they had changed clothes. She was the only one who complimented us verbally on our swim suits, but John's constant gawking gave us his response. When I could do it without being noticed by Melody, I stole a peek at his crotch, quite certain there was the beginning of an erection in there somewhere.

"Are you going to check on that gap in the north fence Justin was telling you about, hon?" Melody asked John.

"I should."

"You should take the girls with you. It's so nice out there. I think they'd enjoy it," she suggested.

John nodded. "OK. We'll do that next."

Kaylee and I didn't know what was involved, but if Melody thought we'd like it, and it meant getting away with John, we were all for it.

"Should we change?" Kaylee asked, even though I was thinking it.

"No," John answered more quickly than was necessary. "I mean, you can if you want, but there's no need to."

Melody was smiling. "Besides him wanting to see more of you in your bikinis, there's also a great pond out there you can swim in if you want. I'm sure that's what he meant to say."

John frowned at her playfully. If she only knew, I thought to myself.

"I'll go like this. How about you, Kaitlyn?" Kaylee asked.

"I'm good."

Fifteen minutes later we were sitting in the back of a utility vehicle, bouncing over fields and dirt roads before driving into the thickest woods I'd ever seen in my life.

"Hang on!" John shouted just as he turned sharply off the path and through the trees.

Kaylee and I clung to the railing as the little vehicle roared forward, and then came to a sudden stop. It might have been a routine ride for John in his padded seat, but Kaylee and I were glad to hop out when we got the chance.

John strode ahead, intently searching for the broken fence one of the 'Alton crew' had told him about. What the guys were doing out here in the first place I didn't want to know. Twenty yards farther along, John found what he was looking for. He took some tools and wire out of a toolbox he was carrying and several minutes later had apparently made all the repairs he could, or needed to, make.

"I'll have to come back out and secure that better, but it will keep anything in, or out, for now," he said.

"Like what?" Kaylee asked. "What do you keep out?"

He smiled at her concerned look. "Coyotes. Foxes. Bears!"

At the mention of bears, he lunged at Kaylee and got her to jump back, much to his delight. Even I had to laugh at her reaction, which got me a wicked glare in return and an unspoken, but mouthed, 'Fuck you'.

"Who the hell ever comes back here anyway?" I asked as John put away his toolbox.

"Just hunters I let on the ranch. Or kids wanting to be alone," he said with a smile.

I looked around the dense forest. I knew open fields were nearby, but it did seem as if we were surrounded by miles of trees.

"Why the fence in the middle of the woods?" Kaylee asked.

"This is the end of my land. The old guy who used to own that land," he said, pointing to the other side of the fence, "insisted on a fence. Asshole. He's dead, thankfully. We kept the fence to ward off bears."

Kaylee smirked at him.

"Ready to head back?" he asked.

"No."

The abruptness of my statement caused both of them to snap their heads around and look at me.

"I'd like to see you use some more of your tools. On me."

I reached around and untied the top of my bikini. I pulled it off and threw it in the back of the truck, and then walked up to John. I put my arms around his neck and said, "I think you owe me one from yesterday. And when you're done, we can talk about Kaylee."

I let go of him and sat on the driver's seat of the vehicle. I pulled down the bottom of my bikini, dangled it on my foot, and then tossed it back with the top.

"Now get out that wonderful cock of yours, John."

With Kaylee watching every move, he stripped down and stood in front of me with the beginning of another erection.

"Kaylee," I said, "Get him hard, please."

She eagerly fell to her knees and had him in her mouth almost before I finished my request. While my sister worked her magic with her tongue, I played with my nipples. John watched every move I made, licking his lips the entire time. When I saw that he was finally getting harder, I spread my legs and rubbed my clit. I leaned back, stretched out across the front seat of the vehicle.

I suspect Kaylee found it much too soon that he was ready, and announced as much to both of us. She pulled back and he moved between my legs, his throbbing cock pointing out and up at me.

"I don't have a condom," he said.

"Then cum in Kaylee's mouth. But not before you fuck me," I said, trying not to sound as if I was begging him.

That's all he needed to hear. I watched him put the cock in place at the entrance to my cunt. I felt the tip split open my hole, and then slowly begin to slide inside me.

I held onto whatever I could grab while he entered my wet cunt. All the toys in the world couldn't reproduce the incredible feeling of John's cock—his long, thick, fucking incredible cock—thrusting into me. Yes, thrusting. Despite his gentle start, the last half of his cock was forced into me with a grunt on his part and a cry of pure pleasure on mine.

"Oh God, John. Fuck me. Fuck me!"

He did just that. With a steady rhythm, accompanied by the sounds of his skin smacking up against mine, my uncle fucked me good.

"Harder. Harder, John! Please!"

Once I realized my young cunt could handle his cock, I didn't care how fucking fast or hard he went. I just needed to feel him driving that shaft in and out of me until I came.

I managed to see Kaylee behind John, her hand inside her bikini bottom. The look on her face was priceless. I wasn't sure who was going to cum first.

I normally came fast while masturbating with dildos, pretty much the limit of my sexual experience up to then. So it didn't surprise me when I was ready rapidly. Maybe someday I would learn how to control it, but I couldn't stop this orgasm.

"Yessss. Now. I'm cumming. I'm cumming!"

"That's it, Kaitlyn. I want to hear it. Let me hear you cum," John urged.

It wouldn't have surprised me if the dead asshole from the next ranch heard it, I cried out so loud and long. My entire body shook as the first orgasm brought on by a cock ripped through my body. I squeezed John's cock with my cunt and wrapped my legs around his waist. He held me by the ass and rammed me harder and harder the longer I came.

I didn't even realize I was holding onto the steering wheel with one hand and the back of the seat with the other. All I knew was I just had the most incredible orgasm I'd ever had and anybody within half a mile probably knew about it.

Kaylee was still rubbing her pussy inside her bikini when I looked up and saw John whispering something into her ear. Kaylee's eyes widened, her hand stopped, and she shook her head 'No' several times. He urged her to do something, I thought, and she still resisted. Finally, after a few more seconds, she looked at me and my tits and started walked over to me.

She looked gorgeous, as usual, in her little swimsuit. I had no clue what to expect, John's cock still pumping my cunt at a less frantic pace. Then Kaylee bent over and, to my shock, put her face right over my tit. Her tongue appeared and lightly touched my nipple.

My nipples were sensitive in the worst of times. At that moment, anything would have sent waves of delight through my body. She licked me a couple times and then put her mouth around my tit. If my Uncle John had not just fucked me with his wonderful cock, it would have been the best thing Kaylee and I had ever done. She got more into it as the seconds wore on and John fucked me harder.

I thought for sure I would cum again, but then John moaned loudly and pulled his cock out of me. I watched him stroke it, directly above my stomach. No more than ten seconds later, he was pouring cum all over my tits while Kaylee began to lick it off me. I saw a couple streams of cum land on her chin, but she kept on licking and sucking my tits.

When John was done, Kaylee took his cock in her mouth and cleaned it off.

"Oh...my...God," I sighed. "That was fucking incredible."

John put his still-rigid cock back inside his pants and opened a compartment in the truck to pull out a towel. Kaylee used it to clean her face, and my tits. The smile on our faces told John just how much we'd enjoyed it.

"So, NOW, are you ready to go back?" he asked.

"Yes, but I think you owe Kaylee a fuck," I said while putting on my bikini.

"We have a week," John reminded me.

12