On The Rebound Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LiveCat
LiveCat
1,049 Followers

'I think you should lay down Honey' and Lex offered no resistance as she was manoeuvred onto the huge bed.

Kate lay on top of her and there was a palpable spark of electricity as their lips met and their tongues sought out their warm, wet counterpart.

Kate even controlled the kiss and while it was undoubtedly heated, she kept it slow and sensuous, her hands in Lex's hair while her own back was being caressed with knowing fingertips.

Only when Lex's hands tried to travel down past the waistband of Kate's trousers did she break the kiss -- Lex would have to wait.

Kissing her way down again Kate kissed and sucked the hard, round nubs repeatedly, alternating between gentle nibbles to sucking hard, pulling back to blow cool air over the saliva drenched treats, until Lex's hips were raising off the bed involuntarily, her breathing now harsh gasps.

Moving off the bed Kate reached under Lex's hips and grabbed the waistband of her jeans, pulling them slowly down her legs and kissing along her thighs and calves as the skin was exposed to her.

When she dropped them onto the floor she kissed each of the toes on the right foot, up the outside of the right leg to Lex's hip, before switching sides and kissing down the outside of the left leg.

Lex was squirming uncontrollably by now, her desire fuelled by anticipation and the knowledge that she was not allowed to join in. Eventually Kate lifted Lex's hips again, took the waistband of her boxers in her mouth and pulled them of with her teeth, revelling in the smell of arousal that filled the room, the sight of Lex's naked, glistening pussy making her own breathe catch in her throat and her heart beat faster.

This time she kissed up the inside of Lex's left leg, making her groan in frustration as she bypassed her pussy to kiss back down the inside of her right leg, at which point she grabbed her ankles to spread her long legs wide before crawling back up the bed in a predatory fashion, her destination obvious.

She lay between Lex's thighs, pausing briefly to look at her lovers delirious face framed between the mounds of her heaving breasts before licking firmly from arse to clit.

Lex's hips shot into the air but Kate had a firm hold and repeated the move again and again, knowing that Lex was already close from the teasing.

When she knew there was no turning back she took her clit into her mouth and sucked hard, grazing it gently with her teeth. Lex screamed 'Kate, oh Kate, don't fucking stop!' as her leg muscles tensed, trapping Kate's face gladly in position as she fought to keep purchase on Lex's pussy as her hips pistoned up and down.

Finally Lex slumped, barely conscious onto the bed and she relaxed but Kate wasn't done yet. She released the sensitive bundle of nerves from her mouth and slowly, oh so slowly, slipped 2 fingers into Lex's dripping pussy, sliding them in and out wile gently caressing her inner walls, whilst gently nipping at the sensitive skin on her inner thigh.

Despite the intensity of her previous orgasm Lex's body started to respond immediately, and when Kate ran her fingers across her G spot she was cumming again -- hard. Kate slammed her fingers in and out, hitting her spot every time, and returned to lick gently at her clit at the same time keeping Lex going and going.

Lex just about thought she was finished, done in, exhausted and was about to beg Kate to stop when she heard Kate groaning as her own climax hit her, the sound of her lover sending her back into orbit and making her body shake.

Kate crawled up the bed, her face and hands a mess with Lex's juice and the lovers kissed deeply, holding each other tightly, clinging on like they may never see each other again, their hearts beating fast.

'God I love you so much' Kate moaned into Lex's mouth as she pulled the duvet up around them.

'Love you too Babe, with all my heart.'

They didn't get to the strap on, that would have to wait because they both drifted into a deep sleep, wrapped snugly in each other's arms.

The next few weeks were a whirlwind of activity, with regular trips to see Chrissie and Sue to sort out the details of selling the business and planning the wedding.

Chrissie was all for a big affair with hundreds of people but Lex and Kate just wanted something small, with Lex's close family and a few close friends; fortunately Sue helped them convince Chrissie to let them have their way without too much interference.

They were to have the ceremony in a registry office close to Chrissie's so they could use the enormous house for the reception, so they had to move quickly before it was sold.

In 3 weeks flat and with Chrissie and Sue's help they'd managed to arrange the registry office, a live band for the reception, a caterer, cars to ferry people to and from the registry office to the house -- and at Chrissie's insistence a team of serving staff to make sure everyone had enough to eat and drink.

In total, and allowing for the 'few' extra people Chrissie had wangled onto the guest list, there were to be about 30 people at the late afternoon service with another 40 people joining them for the evening reception. Bigger than Kate and Lex had wanted but a reasonable compromise considering how many would have been invited if left to Chrissie!

Lex prowled the foyer of the registry office like an agitated panther. She didn't know why she was so nervous. She absolutely wanted to marry Kate, she loved her more as every day passed, they didn't even fight over the wedding details. She had no doubts that Kate would turn up -- after all, Sue was in charge of bringing her to the registry office, and there she had no doubts that Kate would turn up.

But still....... something was niggling at her, making her jumpy. She ran through details in her head making sure she hadn't forgotten anything but she knew that all of the bases were covered; maybe she was just anxious for the day to go as well as she and Kate hoped for?

She stood next to the door looking out, the cool October air making her chilly in her hand-made, stylish black silk suit, with white silk shirt. The suit had been designed and styled with such skill that despite being a take on the classic black tux, Lex still looked like a woman in every sense of the word, the tailoring making the most of her long legs and lean, strong build.

She breathed a sigh of relief as a car pulled up outside, Sue running around to help Kate out of the car. Kate had been adamant that Lex wasn't to see her outfit prior to the wedding, but Lex knew it would be gorgeous -- after all, Chrissie had insisted on paying for both of their outfits and she didn't do things by half -- she just hoped that Kate had managed to put her foot down and get her own way.

Her fears were allayed as soon as Kate stepped from the car. She was wearing an ivory silk dress that was daringly low cut at the front and back, and clung enticingly to her body everywhere else.

Lex felt her pussy twitch as she looked at her beautiful wife to be, noticing the pearls that studded her hair that had been piled up on top of her head, exposing the neck that Lex loved to kiss and nuzzle so much.

As she pulled the door open for them to get out of the cold air, Kate was suddenly in her arms and kissing her deeply.

'mmmm that was nice. My god you look absolutely stunning Kate, how did I get this lucky?'

'It wasn't luck my love, it was fate, and you look pretty edible too!'

'AHEM' coughed Sue loudly 'You two want to get married before you start ripping each other's clothes off?' she laughed loudly 'Where's Chrissie, she should be here by now.'

'I haven't seen her, I'd assumed she was late as usual. All of the other guests are inside.'

At just that moment Chrissie's sleek Mercedes screeched into the car park and a slightly dishevelled Chrissie ran over to greet the group.

'Just don't ask, I'll explain all later' as she saw them questioning her uncharacteristically ruffled appearance 'come on lets get this show on the road!'

The ceremony was brief but beautiful, with Chrissie, Sue and several of the other guests sniffling into tissues by the time the couple had finished their vows.

They left the registry office in a cloud of confetti and climbed into the waiting limo, settling themselves into the deep leather seats and grinning at each other inanely.

'Hello Wife.'

'Hello Wife'

and then they were in each other's arms, demonstrating to each other what they had said verbally with their vows, and complaining that the drive to the house was too short as their hands had started to stray.

Chrissie had driven her Mercedes back like a bat out of hell, and her and a very concerned looking Sue intercepted them as they exited the limo.

'Er girls, there's something I need to talk to you about before everyone else arrives' and Chrissie ushered them quickly through the house and out of the back door into the herb garden, where they could hear strange banging noises coming from somewhere.

'What the hell is that?' asked Lex, as she looked around for the source of the commotion.

'You remember your first girlfriend? Well I think she must still have a thing for you, I.......'

'DEBS!!!' Lex and Kate said in unison 'What the fuck's going on?'

'I found her here this morning, that's why I was late. She was muttering something about stopping the wedding, ruining the service, so I didn't know what else to do!'

Kate and Lex looked at Chrissie dumbfounded; Sue was hopping from foot to foot looking worried and not meeting their faces, saying 'Don't ask me, I've only just found out myself!'

Lex and Kate filled them in on previous events, that Kate had also gone out with Debs and that she was her previous girlfriend, of how Lex and Kate had met the night that she'd split up with Debs, of how Debs had kept illicit copies of Kate's flat keys and then deliberately driven into one of Lex's precious motorcycles when they'd caught her, of Deb's cheating and deceit, and lets face it -- somewhat psychotic behaviour, finishing with the fact that they hadn't heard from her in months and assumed she'd given up!

'Well, it appears that she's still a little psychotic and I should imagine she's fairly pissed off right now. I caught her skulking around in the back garden looking like she was trying to break into through the kitchen window. I couldn't let her ruin your day, so what else could I do -- I locked her in the shed!'

The silence was deafening for a long moment and then the laughter started. All four women were clutching their sides and howling as they imagined the elegant Chrissie manhandling a wild Debs into the shed and locking the door.

Eventually they calmed down enough to realise that they had to let her out!

Lex and Kate walked up to the shed and knocked on the door to get her attention.

'Let me the fuck out of here you stuck up fucking bitch, I'm going to have you arrested for false fucking imprisonment, you won't get away with this you evil fucking....' and she stopped dead as Lex drew back the bolt and opened the door.

'You two! You are in so much trouble! You won't get away with this you know'

'Debbie, would you mind telling me what the hell you were doing in this garden in the first place? Come on, spit it out.'

Suddenly Debs wasn't so bolshie. What could she say? That she'd come to ruin a wedding -- well that would make her look good!

'Here's the deal' Lex said in a deadpan manner that had Kate amazed, if it were up to her she'd slap Debs silly but Lex was completely calm and businesslike 'You will leave here now and you will never so much as look at either Kate or myself again. I will make sure you leave because I will have someone escort you from the property; if you come back we will have you arrested for trespass.

If you try to press any charges against mum for locking you in here, we will file charges for stalking and an attempted break in; I will also file charges for you driving into my bike all those months ago -- I still have the broken plastic fairing and I'm fairly sure the police could match the paint to your car.

Kate still has the abusive voice and text messages you sent her and we'll give those to the police as well, we'll also contact a friend who's a freelance reporter for the local paper and ensure that a copy is anonymously sent to your employer to make sure they know what a psycho bitch you are, and if you're wondering if I'm bluffing -- look up there' Lex was pointing to a small black plastic bubble on the wall of the house above where Chrissie and Sue were standing, holding back laughter at the look of astonishment on Debs' face 'that's a CCTV camera. There are 12 of them dotted around the house and grounds and I'm betting that if we search the footage, we can watch your every move, I'm guessing the police might find that interesting as well.

Now do we have a deal? You piss off and never so much as think about contacting me or my WIFE again, and we don't ruin your reputation.'

Debs mumbled something unintelligible as she stared at the ground, but as Lex took a step toward her she found her voice 'Yes, YES, ok! You miserable bitches, I hope you're bloody happy together, you two deserve to be lumbered with each other!' and with that she took off around the corner of the house at a run.

The laughter started again as soon as she was out of sight, with all four women hugging as tears of mirth coursed down their faces.

'Alex, that was amazing!' chuckled Chrissie 'I didn't know you were such a performer!' when she saw the others looking slightly confused she explained that the small plastic bubble on the wall was actually an air temperature gauge used for the pool when it was uncovered in summer.

'You do know that I deleted all of her messages don't you?' laughed Kate

'Of course I do, I've also thrown my old bike fairing out, but she wasn't to know that!'

Lex took Kate into her arms and kissed her, running her fingers across the nape of her neck and pulling her in close'

'Come on you two.' Chrissie interrupted 'You have the rest of your lives to do that -- now you have a reception to attend and I for one could do with a glass of champagne!'

LiveCat
LiveCat
1,049 Followers