On The Train

Story Info
Rainy night & a compartment with two lonely travellers.
3.8k words
4.19
36.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time I reached the station the rain had soaked me to the skin and I was cold and shivering.

"Just my luck to have missed the bus and had to walk," I thought. "I could have spent the last twenty minutes in a nice, warm waiting room instead of ploughing uphill through the rain."

There was no-one on the platform, there rarely is on a dark Thursday evening at 8 o'clock, and when I looked into the waiting room there was no-one there either.

"Another lonely ride for me." I thought.

There wasn't any point in leaving the platform as I could hear the train struggling up the incline so I walked to the edge of the platform and waited.

When the train pulled into view I was pleased to see that the carriages were really old ones, the type without a corridor, just separate compartments. I couldn't wait to get into the warm and try to dry myself off.

As the train drew alongside the platform I was disappointed to see that there were no empty compartments, some had only one person in them, some with a group of people talking together, obviously friends.

I only had a few moments to decide which one to join so I opened the door to one in which there was only one other person, an elderly man, quite well-dressed, sitting in the opposite corner.

He looked up from the newspaper that he was reading as I entered the compartment and gave me a big smile.

"You look drowned!" he said. "Come on in and get warm."

When I am alone I don't usually like riding with a strange man but he had such a warm and friendly manner that I felt quite at ease. He seemed like an old friend, not a stranger.

I shut the door behind me and dropped down onto the seat.

"I feel drowned!" I replied. "I missed the bus and had to walk up to the station. Now I'm wet, cold and thoroughly uncomfortable."

I could see a look of concern in his eyes as he said "Have you anything dry to put on?" Then he smiled and said "That was a silly question. You couldn't be carrying a change of clothes in that little purse could you?"

I murmured something like "It doesn't matter - I'll be dry by the time we get to Bradford..." and shifted around in my seat to try to straighten my wet skirt underneath me. Even my panties were wet and very uncomfortable.

Fortunately the hot air blowing from under the seats was warming me up and I knew that my outer clothing would be relatively dry by the end of the journey.

He looked a bit hesitant and then said "Please don't take this the wrong way but I have a dressing gown in my case. If you like you could slip that on while your clothes dry. I promise that I won't look while you change. And I would hate it if you caught pneumonia when I could have prevented it."

"Wow!" I thought. "He wants me to strip off in front of him - he must think that I'm a right tart! But then again, it's that or sit in my wet things for the next hour-and-a-quarter."

I made up my mind to accept his offer. He seemed like a decent sort of guy, even though he was so old, and if he got a bit uppity I could slap him down with one hand.

"That's very kind of you." I said. "It will be better than sitting here like a piece of meat in a marinade!"

He laughed at that and said "There is no way in the world that I could see you as 'a piece of meat'." Then he looked dismayed. "That sounds awful," he said. "I do hope that you don't think that I was insulting you, it just seemed such a comical way of describing yourself. Believe me, no man looking at you could consider you a 'piece of meat'.

"You are a very attractive young lady. In fact, when you entered the compartment, I was a little startled because you are the image of my daughter when she was your age. What are you - about nineteen or twenty?."

"Twenty-two actually." I replied. "How old is your daughter now?"

"Fifty-three last birthday." he answered. "Her daughter, my granddaughter, is twenty five. She doesn't look anything like you - sorry, I meant her mother. It is so hard, seeing you so much like her to realise that you are not her. Anyway, let me get the dressing-gown for you and you can be nice and dry."

Saying this he stood up, he was taller than I thought, and took down his case which he opened and removed a white toweling dressing-gown.

I couldn't help seeing that in his case there were a couple of 'top-shelf' magazines, one called 'Big Boobs' and the other was 'Shiny Butts'. As he turned to give me the dressing-gown he saw where I was looking and hastily shut his case.

"Sorry about that." he murmured. "I had forgotten that they were in there."

Now I had seen plenty of this type of thing, having two older brothers, so I just laughed and said "Don't worry, they don't trouble me at all. Those girls are only capitalising on their natural assets."

Then it was my turn to feel uncomfortable.

"Sorry I didn't mean anything by saying 'assets'. It was just the first word that came to my mind. Though their bums at least are natural, not like some of the boobs in those magazines. They look like blancmanges set out on their chests. Not a bit natural."

We both laughed at this and then I said "Turn away while I get out of these wet clothes."

He very pointedly turned right away from me and said "Take you time. Just let me know when I can turn around again."

I stood and began stripping off my soaking wet jacket and blouse.

As I turned to place them on the seat I caught a glimpse of his face reflected in the window and thought "If I can see him, he can see me!" I wondered whether to stop, but then I thought "He seems a decent sort of man, why not give him a little show. It will brighten up his evening and it may give him something else to wank over tonight, instead of those magazines."

So, turning to the side to give him a profile view of me, I reached behind me and unclipped my bra. Then I slowly peeled it off my rather cold, damp breasts. From the corner of my eye I could see that he was taking it all in. My nipples were hard little nubs with being so cold so I took them in my fingers and gently rubbed and squeezed them to get them warmed up and relaxed.

I could see his eyes widen a little as I did this do I thought "What the Hell," and cupped my breasts in my hands and began massaging them, lifting them, pushing them together so that my cleavage was fully developed. Then I want back to my nipples, pulling them and squeezing them so that they began to puff up and harden again.

"Damn!" I thought. "This is turning ME on! I'd better be careful or I will be flinging myself on him begging him to fuck me!"

So I stopped playing and quickly stripped off my wet skirt and panties and wrapped myself in the dressing-gown.

"It's OK." I said to him. "You can turn around now."

He did so and I saw that his face was flushed and he seemed to be moving awkwardly. Guessing the reason I looked toward his crotch and, sure enough, a very distinct hard-on was visible.

"Well," I said. "Who's been a naughty boy then? Who's been peeking?"

He had the courage to look me in the eye.

"I'm sorry," he said. "But you are so beautiful and so like my daughter. Not that there was ever anything nasty between us but I sometimes saw her in little or nothing and I used to have to keep out of the way until this went down." He looked down at his still hard cock showing through his trousers.

"You never did anything then? No naughty touches or kisses or 'Do this for Daddy?'."

"Never!" he replied, firmly. "I admit that I found her very desirable but she was my daughter. She would have been devastated if she had know that I had such feelings for her."

"Can you be sure of that?" I asked. "Don't you think that, maybe, some of those 'accidental' glimpses that you caught were intentionally given to you? Maybe she would have liked her Daddy to show how much he loved her."

"I don't think that she would have deliberately ......."

His words trailed off and I could see a thoughtful look come over his face.

After a few moments he said "You could be right you know. There were so many occasions that she would come into the room with very little on.

"Twice she had no panties and as she sprawled on the settee I could see her pussy. It looked so plump and inviting that I had to go out of the room and relieve myself."

"Didn't your wife ever notice?" I asked.

He frowned and replied "She left us when Janet was only seventeen. She went off with a market trader, of all people to choose, and they set up home in Bexhill-on-Sea. We never saw her again."

"I am sorry," I murmured. "I had no idea that I would touch a nerve like that. But, on the bright side, my name is Janet too!"

Then I looked him in the eye and said "And I am NOT your daughter!"

He took a deep breath. "Does that mean what I think it does?" he asked.

"That I will be your naughty daughter for an hour?" I asked in return.

"Yes."

"Yes."

"My daughter is being very naughty." he said. "Being a very bad girl, showing herself to her Daddy like this. Making him get all swollen and uncomfortable. I think that she should be punished, don't you?"

"Oh great," I thought. "What has he got in mind? Stopping my pocket money or cutting off my sweets."

I flinched a little at that thought. 'Cutting off my sweets' could have an unpleasant interpretation. Time to take control.

"Yes Daddy" I replied. "I should be spanked on my bare bottom."

"Take off that dressing-gown and come here and bend over my knees." he commanded.

"But Daddy," I said, "Won't your thing get all bent up if I lie on it? Wouldn't it be better if we got it out so that we could arrange it more comfortably?"

With that I bent down and squeezed his cock through his trousers.

It was really straining the fabric so I undid the clip at the top of his trousers and slowly pulled down the zipper. As I did so his cock pushed out between the two sides of his shirt front, still encased in his pants which now showed a big wet spot.

"Lift up and I will take down these nasty, tight trousers." I said and he lifted up so that I could pull his trousers and pants off.

He was an old, well elderly, man but his cock was as big and hard as that of a twenty-year-old. I looked at with pleasure. If he could use it then I was in for an hour to remember! I shrugged out of the dressing-gown (a lot of use I'd had of it!) and stood naked before him.

"Now lie down across my knees!" he ordered and I had a little giggle to myself because his voice had got quite hoarse, but I lay down obediently across his knees feeling his hard cock poking up into my stomach.

I opened my legs a little so that his hand would naturally find it's way into my cleft.

He placed his left hand on the small of my back and then 'Whack'! His hand came down with a vengeance on my bum.

"That smarts!" I thought as I gave an involuntary squeak and wiggle.

"Lie still!" he said "or I shall have to give you some more for disobedience."

I gave another little wiggle - just for the hell of it.

"Bad, disobedient, wicked girl!" he whispered. "You are really asking for it aren't you?"

"Yes Daddy," I answered in a meek voice. "I am a bad girl and I deserve to be punished. You must spank me until my pussy weeps."

"Indeed I will!" he replied.

With that he began to spank my bum quite hard, alternating from one cheek to the other. With every blow (it didn't really hurt - just smarted a little) I could feel his cock twitch and I thought that I had better not let it go on too long or he would spill all over my tum and that is not where I wanted it!

"Is my pussy weeping yet Daddy?" I asked in a little-girl voice.

"Let me see." he answered and stopped spanking and slid his hand down into the cleft between my buttocks.

I twitched as his fingers stopped for a moment on my bum-hole and I felt him press there as if to check it's possibilities. Then they slid further down until they were gliding smoothly through the now rather wet lips of my pussy.

"Yes, I believe that your pussy is beginning to weep but I think that a couple more are called for because of your disobedience!" And he gave me two more swift slaps.

"Enough now" he said. "Is my little girl sorry for what she has done?"

"Oh yes Daddy," I whimpered. "I am so sorry and my little botty is so sore. Will Daddy kiss it better for me?"

"Of course I will." he said. "You know that Daddy loves you and doesn't like to punish you."

("Oh yeah!" I thought. "That's why 'Daddy's' cock has got even harder in the last few minutes.")

"I know that Daddy." I whimpered. "Please make it better now."

I stood for a moment, casting a quick look at his really rampant cock and wondering what it would feel like.

Then I turned and knelt on the seat opposite, bent over and rested my head on the seat, level with my knees, offering my now rosy bum for his inspection.

"Oh my poor little Janet," he said with a catch in his breath. "I didn't mean to hurt you so."

"Make it better Daddy" I said, giving it a little wiggle.

Then to my delight he knelt on the dusty floor of the compartment and began to kiss and lick my somewhat heated bum. From the start of the cleft down toward the crease at the top of my thighs he licked. Down one cheek and then, starting again from the top, down the other.

"There, there, my little sweet. Does that feel better?" he asked.

"But it hurts in between too, Daddy." I replied, looking at the main chance.

To my delight he took the hint immediately and I felt his tongue, starting again at the top, move down my cleft until it reached my bum-hole. There he lingered, licking around and pressing in as though to enter me.

I pushed out in response which opened my hole a little and I gasped as his tongue reached into that place where I am so sensitive.

"Oh Daddy, that feels so good! Do it more. Make me happy!" I gasped.

However he moved out of my bum-hole and carried on down and in between my legs, tasting the liquid running down from my pussy.

"Oh you taste so good" he murmured between licks. "My little girl is pure sweetness."

Then I leaned forward as far as I could on the seat and gave him access to the whole length of my pussy and my little clit at the top.

He followed through immediately, licking up both side of my pussy, sucking the lips into his mouth and teasing them with his tongue. Then tongue again, pushing into my vagina, pushing in, broadening, then thinning and going even further in.

"Oh Daddy, Daddy. It's so good! Do it more Daddy!"

His tongue left my vagina and climbed up to the hood over my clit, which was begriming to peek out, then round and round, up and down, nip and lick suck, over and over.

My clit was beginning to tingle with an approaching orgasm and he sensed this, taking it between his lips and gently, rhythmically sucking it and letting his tongue flick over the head.

As I began to feel the first tremors begin he pushed two, or it may have been three, fingers up into my pussy and began to press forward onto my G spot.

This tipped me over the edge and I squealed as a powerful orgasm ripped through me making my legs tremble and the blood rush into my head.

I do not recommend having an orgasm while boxed in with your head between your knees. I felt as though I would die unless I could stretch out and get some air.

He seemed to sense this and moved away from me, put his hands on my hips and rocked me back onto my heels.

I leaned back against him and breathed deeply for a few moments until I began to feel more in control.

"Thank you Daddy," I said. "That was wonderful. Now you must let me be nice to you."

I stepped back off the seat and turned around to face him. His cock was standing out and I could see it lift a little with every beat of his heart.

I sat down facing him and took his cock in my hands.

"Poor Daddy," I said, "having this nasty old thing all big and red and sore. Shall I make it better for you?"

I looked up into his eyes and I swear that there were tears in them.

"Oh yes, my little Janet, make Daddy feel better."

"But the floor is all dirty Daddy. Can I put this on the floor to keep me clean?" and I took his newspaper off the seat.

He nodded so I spread it out on the floor and knelt down on it.

This brought me face to face with his cock. I was pleased to see that he was circumcised and the head was dry and clean except where the pre-cum had oozed out and run down the heavily veined shaft.

I bent forward and licked the juice from his balls (big and firm and not too hairy) right up the shaft to the little hole at the top.

It was slightly salty, much like my own pussy juice, and I looked up at him and opened my mouth to show the glistening drops that I had collected. Then I made a show of swallowing it down.

"You taste so sweet Daddy. Can you make more for me?" and I gave his shaft a squeeze.

Sure enough, as I knew it would, another sticky drop oozed out of the hole. I licked it off and then began to run my tongue around the rim of his glans.

Then I took the whole head between my lips and began to suck. Just a little at first, than as it swelled up even more I began to lick around and over the head, flicking it with my tongue and sucking at the same time.

Although I had only just started I could tell that he was near because he began making fucking movements with his hips, pushing his cock deeper into my mouth.

Because I can't 'deep-throat' I gripped his shaft firmly with my right hand and grasped his balls with the other.

As his breath became shorter I began to pull down on his balls, stretching them down from his body and he began to groan.

After only a few more moments I felt the cum begin to rise up his shaft and then it was pumping into my mouth, sweet and salty and thick.

There wasn't a great deal but what it lost in quantity it more than made up for in quality. I have never tasted such thick and creamy cum. I sucked and sucked as it spurted until it finally stopped.

"Oh God Janet," he gasped when it had stopped pumping. "It has been so long since anyone did that for me. I thought that it would never happen again."

He drew me to my feet, wrapped his arms around me and kissed me as though he was drinking life itself from me.

I hugged him hard and buried my head in his neck. "It has been wonderful." I said. "I'm so glad that I was rained on tonight."

I looked at my watch and saw that it was 9.25. "We only have ten minutes before we get into Bradford and I have to dress."

I pulled away from him and started to gather my clothes.

He pulled on his pants and trousers and zipped up.

As we dressed he said "I really never expected to ever have the opportunity to make love with a young woman again. Since my wife left I have only had two brief affairs, both with ladies of my own age. That a young woman would be interested in me never entered my head."

I listened carefully to what he was saying and wondered where he was going with it.

"This was wonderful for me - did I give you pleasure Janet?" he asked hopefully.

"It was wonderful for me too. I have fantasised it but have never made love with a 'Daddy' before and it exceeded my wildest dreams. The whole thing was a fantasy that worked for me on every level."

I took my courage in both hands. "Would you like us to continue this when we have more time? I haven't had the joy of your cock inside my pussy yet. It's OK if you don't want to, but I think that we can offer quite a lot to each other."

He smiled. "Janet, you can't imagine how happy that makes me. I thought that this would just be a one-off but if you want to continue you will make me very happy."

Then, as the train pulled into Bradford Station we exchanged 'phone numbers and promises to get in touch very soon. It couldn't be too soon for me. I had lots of unfinished business with that beautiful cock.

12