Once A Wolf Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But he wasalive, and home. He could now fulfill that destiny to which he had been born. She had wanted those things for him, more than her life. Her mission was done; his was just beginning. His heart wasn't in it; he had left it on Arcturus Prime with her. But he would do his duty, as she had done hers. In her memory, he could do no less.

He summoned the strength to regain his feet, open the door, and walk down the hallway. He made his way to the Common Room, simply because he could not think of anything else to do at the moment. Perhaps he would find someone there who could tell him what had been going on – how had she put it? "Back in The World" – in his absence.

He didn't find 'someone'. He foundeveryone, gathered around the television, watching intently.Life does go on,he mused sadly,and some things in it never change. But something in that life had.

"In the name of God.Geoff!"

They beheld him as one, in undisguised shock. This Titan, clad in desert camouflage, was not the same friend and classmate who had gone missing six days before – but then, they already knew that. His friends had so much to tell him about the interim. They looked at each other anxiously.No one wanted to be the one to break the news.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The PowerPoint The caring kindness of a successful businessman.in Mature
A Walk by the Sea Last metaphors in the key of life.in Romance
Thorn Ch. 01-06 Thorn meets his mate.in NonHuman
Blood & Magic Ch. 01 A detective runs into an unlikely suspect.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
The Minister Ch. 01 A handsome young minister meets a fine young school girl.in Romance
More Stories