Once it started, Oh Well

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The remembrance of how deeply I had sucked Daryl’s cock into my mouth earlier today made me see that I was lost in the passion of not only the moment but of how I truly felt about my sons.

Bending down I took his cock in my mouth. It was so warm and there was that little drop of fluid on the end. It tasted strong and yet sweet. I sucked him deep and bounced my head up and down fucking his cock with my mouth. I wanted to full fill his long dream of his mother extracting every drop of cum from him. My ears were filled with his moans of pleasure. Then it come the final scream; “Oh god, Oh God Mom, Mom.” He shrieked as I tasted his manly juices spurt into my mouth. I sucked like I had never tasted sperm before. I sucked every spurt as it was pumped up the cock shaft. I pulled on his cock milking it for more and sucking the tip, licking the shaft like that would force creamier cum from his cock. I fell head down between his legs and he held my head in his hands. We were both breathing hard sucking air to fill our expired lungs.

When I rolled off there was no life left in either of us. The emotional and physical drain of what we had just done was way beyond anything I would have ever guessed. I fell asleep and when I woke the room was dark and I was alone.

The realization of what I had done came clear and the shame followed.

But as I ran my hand across my face rubbing my lips some of the shame fell away as if it was peeling paint. There below the surface was a picture of passion and lust with me in the center. I saw myself kneeling between my two sons. I was looking up into the handsome faces. I was holding a hard cock in each hand.

I jerked awake and sat up. I had fallen back to sleep but now I as ready to get up. The bed side clock proclaimed in was only nine forty pm. I had no idea where the boys were and no idea what I would do when we came face to face. I wondered if Beryl told Daryl about our escapade. What on earth had I done, where was this going to lead? I knew I should bring this game of incest to a halt. It was wrong by command moral standards. But did I really feel remorse for my dirty deeds? Did I want to stop building this special bond between myself and my sons? The feeling was so deep and when I thought about it, it was highly exciting and arousing. I had not felt this much passion in many years. Even long before I became a single parent.

In one day I had engaged in oral sex with both my sons, I had masturbated and twice dreamed of kneeling between my naked sons holding there manhood in my hands. I sat up straighter and said out load “Fuck it this is my life and I will live it the way I want to.”

Naked I walked to the kitchen and found a half pot of cold coffee. The microwave dinged as the back door opened and my sons came in. I looked over my shoulder to see both boys smiling. I turned holding my warm cup of coffee in my hands. My rump was resting on the edge of the counter, my breasts moved from side to side I felt a tightening in my crotch; my nipples grew hard as if I were cold. I was alive and tingling all over.

It was Beryl that spoke first “Mom you look lovely I like what you have done with your hair.” He was of course having fun as I had not brushed my hair since our bed time joy. I shot him a bird smiling and wanting so much for them to drop there clothing so I could look at their cocks. I wanted to look at my sons cocks; I wanted to watch these two wonderful expressions of manhood grow in my sight. I wanted to feel there passion for me as much as my passion for them. I had of course abandoned all sense of right and wrong. I felt only a deep passion and need for my sons and I wanted them to know how I felt.

It seemed as if three sets of eyes were all locked together for a long time. Daryl broke the silent moment by saying “Beryl told me what you two did this afternoon. He is so sorry Mom; he is speechless and wants you to forgive him.”

I came around the table taking both boys in my arms and theirs folded around my naked frame. I cried and hugged them both. I said there was nothing to forgive I had wanted what happened as much as Beryl. I then told them my love for them had become a love of passion, desire and lust. I said “Both of you get naked and come up to my room.” I walked away not looking back but went straight to my bedroom where I sat on my bed and waited.

I heard noises and stumbling as they both were trying to come up stairs and remove there clothing at the same time. It was only a few seconds before to naked boys, really men burst into my room smiling widely. I held up my arms beckoning them to join me.


I was seated at the head of the bed with my legs folded under me. Daryl to my right and Beryl to my left were kneeling on the bed facing me. I leaned forward and kissed Beryl first and then I kissed Daryl. I was smiling as I took each cock in my hands.

With out any more talk I bent down to lick Beryl’s cock and then Daryl’s. I went back and forth between the two licking each head and holding the two throbbing members in my hands. Then I took one deep in my mouth and then the other. I thought Daryl would cum right there. His cock was so stiff and swollen the head was of a size it was almost too large to get in my mouth. Daryl was about to explode.

Falling back I straightened out my legs. Lifting my right I swung it over Daryl’s head. Now he was between my legs I wiggled so my cunt was very close to his monster of a cock. He said “Mom, Mom, I, I Oh Mom.”

I yelled at him to put it in me but he did not move. I locked my legs over his shoulder pulling him forward. Reaching down between us I guided his cock into my dripping pussy. He was still babbling incoherently as he went deep into me. He jerked and wiggled around working his cock to the hilt. Daryl looked down at me his eyes wide and seeing nothing. He said “My God.” And I felt him pump warm streams of sperm from his swollen balls. Each spasm pumped more cum into me. His energy seemed endless. There was so much fluid it was flowing back around his cock and out going down between my legs.

He never went soft, but he did stop cumming. My pussy was beginning to feel a little raw. Oh there was lots of lubricant but his cock had stretched me and rubbed me so it left me with the feeling of being well fucked. I pushed Daryl off me and he rolled off on to the floor. Beryl laughed and his laughter hit some funny spot in me and I started to laugh. Before long I could hear laughter coming from the floor.

I was completely fucked and sucked out so I lovingly patted Beryl’s cock and said “Honey, do you mind if mother has a rest I will take care of you later?”

I heard a “Sure Mom” and a minute later they were gone from my room.

There was no doubt now I was into a incest relationship with my sons and I must say “IT WAS WONDERFUL” After a shower I slept like a baby till morning.

By the light of day my mind started to regret what I had done and the doubts about how my boys might think of me filled me with fear. I stood at my bedroom door still naked

There should not have been any doubts at all. When the boys saw me standing there it was like an invitation to “Come get Mommy.”

Breakfast was late that morning. First one and then he other took turns showing me how much they loved Mommy. But what sealed this incest relationship to a life long commitment was when I asked both boys to take me from both ends at the same time. One in my mouth one in a very well fucked pussy. Life goes on in the Wayner house hold but not like it used too. Now there is love in the air.

12