Once More, For Old Times Sake

Story Info
Old college sex-buddies share a little more than memories.
2.6k words
3.28
37.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He keyed the door, and held it open as me and our guest made our way in. I quickly moved towards the sofa, and lowered myself down on it, throwing my high-heeled feet up next to me. I could tell he was acting kinda funny, slowly emptying his pockets on the table, pretending to check his phone, etc. I knew he was giving our guest time to take the empty spot next to me on the couch. This was all becoming very real to me, and I was nervous and incredibly excited at the same time. He sat down at the desk and started rolling a joint, while me and my friend made small talk on the couch. He took a big pull and handed it me. I took a hit and passed it over to my friend, who inhaled deeply, and blew a cloud of smoke in my face.

"Just like old times, right?" he said, with a wry smile. He was always a bit of a cocky guy, and he was a little drunk too, so I suppose he wasn't trying to hide his intentions. He was going for it, and he seemed pretty sure knew he was going to get it.

He stood up and handed my husband the joint, then sat back down on the couch, a few inches closer this time. My husband got up and asked if anyone wanted a drink. We said sure, and he went to go get some out of the fridge in the little kitchen area. "uhhh, my feet are aching from these heels" I said, and reached to take them off.

"The price of being sexy hunh?" he said, inching closer again. "Allow me." He took my high-heeled feet in his hands, and slowly undid the straps and slid them off, one at a time. His hands swept across the soft soles of each foot as he did so, our eyes fixed. I'm pretty sure my little dress was hiked up almost to my waist, and he could probably see my panties, but he never took his eyes away from mine.

He continued to sensually work my feet over with his hands. He was running his fingers and palms all over them, from the back of my ankles, across the soles, slowly stroking each toe between his fingers. "What the fuck was happening here?" was all I could think, but it was getting too late to worry about it anymore. It felt amazing, and I was heating up, fast.

"She loves a good foot massage, don't you babe?" My husband was back with the drinks. Shit, how long was he standing there I wondered. Oh well...

"Yeah, I know she does" he blurted out, staring into my eyes and smiling. He took his hands off of me to grab his drink, but left my feet lying in his lap. I could feel his cock slowly swelling with my feet, and I was getting hotter and wetter.

Ohhhh, did I mention he had a beautiful cock? Just amazing. It wasn't too long, about 5-6 inches, just right for me. It was nice and thick, enough that when I closed my hand around it to jerk him off it felt massive. And it was always rock-hard every time we fucked. Oh and it had this beautiful, big round head on it. I used to love to run my tongue all around it, and suck it tightly with my lips. No matter how wet I got, he could always make me feel that tight stretch when he pushed it inside me. Aaanyhow, got off track a little. Back to the story...

"Well I've got nothing to add to the reminiscing, and I'm itching to gamble some more, so I'm gonna head back down to the casino. You guys have fun catching up on old times." With that, he walked out the door. I don't even know if the door had fully closed before his hands were all over me.

With one hand he pushed my bare feet down against his growing cock and the other made its way under my dress. I was shaking with anticipation and excitement as his hand slowly climbed higher up my leg, and he leaned in towards me. Instinctively I moved towards him too, and our tongues met. We kissed passionately for a few minutes, while his hand ran up and down the inside of my thigh, gently pushing my legs further and further apart with each stroke. He pressed his hand against my wet panties and started playing with my pussy through them. He always knew exactly where and how to touch me, I was overheating.

He had his mouth on my neck and his hand was now pulling the edge of my thong to one side, exposing my swollen pussy. Just as his fingers found my wet hole and were about to slide in, he stopped, pulled his hand away and stood up in front of me. I reached out for his belt, but he took my hands and stood me up too. He reached down, grabbed the bottom of my dress and lifted it over my head. Standing in just my bra and panties, he put his hands on my hips, then my tits. "Damn, you still look incredible. Your legs, your ass, wow. And those tits...as perfect as they were in college." He reached around my back and instantly my bra was off. He knelt if front of me and kissed and sucked on them for a minute, then pulled me back down on the couch.

He kissed my pussy through my panties, licking tiny circles around my stiffening clitoris. Ohhhhhhh, yes, please...eat my pussy, I thought. No one ever went down on me quite like he did, and I had missed that so badly. He took the sides of my thong in his hands and guided them down my legs and off of me. I spread my legs wide for him, inviting him in. He did, and began to lap at my pussy with big swipes of his tongue, all over the outside of my lips, pausing to rub it against my clit, and dip the head of his tongue inside my wetness. I put my hands on his strong shoulders and held on to him while he licked my pussy expertly. Ohhhhhh, looking down and seeing him between my legs again after all this time made me crazy. I started to moan his name, as I grew hotter and hotter, and I knew I would come soon.

"Yes, oh yes, make me come with your tongue, oh yes" I whispered to him, as I wriggled my hips against him. He pressed his tongue harder against me and moved in sync with my hips, steadily increasing speed. I was nearing orgasm, and sensing it, he suddenly withdrew from between my legs, and knelt beside my head on the couch.

"Oh no, no it's not gonna be that easy baby, do you forget?" He said to me. I knew what was next. He took my hand and put my fingers in his mouth and sucked on them, then placed them firmly on my pussy. "Play with that pussy for me. I want to watch you." I couldn't resist, it was futile. I started masturbating, while he knelt next to me, kissing me, stroking my hair, rubbing my body.

Soon my hand was furiously rubbing my clit, while he leaned over me, kissing me on my neck, on my lips, whispering in my ear. "Come on baby, I wanna see you come. Make yourself come. " I could feel his words all the way down to my swollen pussy, like it was 20 years ago. He started to play with himself too, and the sight of his thick tool in his hands drove me wild.

"Play with that pussy. I want you to come for me" he continued, rocking back on his knees in front of me, running his hands up and down my legs, rubbing my feet, watching me masturbate. He was stroking his cock slowly, his big hand gliding up and down that beautiful fat shaft, staring intently into my eyes. I lost it.

"Ohhhh my god, I'm coming. Holy shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, I'm coming, I'm cooooooming,ooooooooooohhhhh!!" I threw my head back, continuing to moan and pant, as I slowed the speed of my hand. Just as I began to recover from the last spasm, he moved back between my legs and he slowly popped the fat head of his cock inside me. "Oh fuck..." I groaned, and I think I came again instantly. I lifted my head up to look at him as he started to fuck me. He pushed his thick cock in and out of me slowly and rhythmically, speeding up, then slowing down.

Oh my goodness, what a cock. I reached for my clit, but he swiftly grabbed my wrist, and pinned my hand on the couch behind my head. "I don't think so..." he said. He always loved to tease me, sometimes not letting me come until he said so. He continued fucking me like this, ever so slowly, holding my hands behind my head, leaning in to kiss me and bite my nipples every so often. He was driving me insane, and he was loving it. That's what made me love hooking up with him so much. He was masterful at getting me hot, and I had the most incredible orgasms. Seems he hadn't lost a step.

He let go of my hands, and grabbed my hips and started to thrust more forcefully. Instinctively my fingers went right back at my clit, as I was on the edge and wanted to come so badly. He grabbed my wrist and held my arm up, licking the moistness off of my fingers. "Don't make me have to tie those hands..." he said to me, pulling his cock from inside me. "Do what I tell you to do ok?"

"Ok" I moaned. "Please keep fucking me" With that, he pushed back inside of me, grabbed my hips again and started to fuck me with a purpose. I obeyed his wishes, though I wanted to rub my pussy so badly, so I could explode.

He slid his big hands under my ass and in one motion scooped me off the couch, my legs straddled around him, his cock buried deep inside me. I threw my arms around his neck and ran my tongue along his beautiful lips, till I found his tongue. He was bouncing me up and down on his hard erection while my tits bounced against his chest. I could feel his strong arms against my thighs as he held me up, my feet dangling at his sides. Ohhhh, it was sooo hot feeling his hard body holding mine, thrusting that beautiful cock in and out of me.

He walked over to the wall and pushed my back against it, and continued pulsing into my slippery pussy. He held me here for a few minutes, nibbling and sucking on my neck, my lips, my tongue. I felt weightless in his arms, and I felt his thick rod inside me. It was insane. He fucked me like this until I came again. He pulled me off the wall and went over to the couch and sat down, his erection still buried to the hilt.

I took over at that point, and started bouncing up and down on that hard, thick steel. I was in another world of erotic bliss, and I fucked him like I don't think I ever fucked him before. I was grinding my pussy against him, bouncing up and down on his cock, kissing him, biting him, you name it. I could not stop. He grabbed onto my hips and pushed his cock as far up as it could go, and held it inside there, sliding me back and forth on top of him. I was on the edge of coming the whole time, but he wouldn't let it happen. He pulled me off of him, spun me around, and sat me back down on his dick.

Normally I didn't like it like this, but he was the only one who could fuck me this way and make me cum. He pulled me back so I rested on his chest, and he played with my tits while he kissed and sucked on my neck. He took my hand and placed it on my pussy, and whispered to me to go ahead and play. I started to work my clit while he thrusted harder and faster. He had his hands on my face, turning me towards him as we kissed ferociously, while I rubbed my pussy faster and faster, till I came again, all over his cock. He stopped, and I went limp on top of him for a moment. Then he pushed me up and I got on my hands and knees on the floor. His hard dick never left my pussy.

He began to fuck me again, this time from behind, his hands on my hips. He went nice and slow, so I could feel every thick inch of it going in and out of me. He pulled it out and I felt his tongue up and down my ass. He did this for a few seconds, a few amazing seconds, then I felt the fat head of his cock pressing against me again. I pushed back on it, I had to have it back inside me. He leaned over me and grabbed my tits in his hands, pinching my nipples lightly as he started stroking in and out of me again. He licked the back of my neck all over, his hot breath in my ear, driving me crazy. He put his hands on my back and nudged me down, and I obliged, lowering my head to the floor and pushing my ass up in the air. That must have been the signal for him because he grabbed onto my hips again and started fucking me like he meant it. I was so delirious from fucking and coming I just let him loose and enjoyed the ride.

He grabbed my hair with one hand and pulled back on me, lifting my face off the ground. I could see myself in the mirror, and his beautiful body behind me, and I came again. Suddenly his thrusts got faster and faster, and I could see in his face he was ready to come. He started grunting, as he pumped away at me, the sounds of his body slapping against mine getting louder and louder. He pulled his cock out and started moaning loudly. I could feel the hot liquid on my back, as he exploded in orgasm. He slumped over on the floor, grunting and panting. I rolled over next to him, and pressed my hot, sweaty body against his, trying to recover.

Rob got up, pulled me towards him and kissed me, slowly, passionately, as he spread my ass open with his hands. Oh fuck I couldn't possibly take anymore, please I prayed he wouldn't take me again. Instead he lightly ran his finger just inside my pussy for a few moments, never taking his lips from mine. He pulled away, and he put his finger in his mouth and gently sucked on it. He turned away to get dressed, while I tried to collect myself. He gathered his things, kissed me one last time, and left. I was still naked, and electrified.

I turned to see the bedroom door, slightly cracked open. I walked into the bedroom and without a word slid the sheets down and lay next to Mike. I reached down and pulled his hard cock out of his shorts, and began to stroke it. I put my lips to his ear and whispered...