Once Upon a First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing up and rolling me off of her she yelled "What the hell are you doing? Look at the mess you made on me!" I stared up at her in horror from lying on the floor wondering what punishment I would have to endure next for this. Her sweat pants were soaked with my cum on both thighs.

"Stand up" she demanded. Reaching out she grabbed my cock and squeezed the head a bit oozing out a drop of cum she idly licked it off her finger. Staring down at my crotch she said," I think our fun and games are over. You can never satisfy me with that tiny cock of yours. Can you?" she asked staring at me, but not really waiting for an answer," I think you should take your little cock and go home."

"No, Myra, please." I begged her.

"You don't listen to me, or obey simple rules. What good are you?" she asked.

"Please." I pleaded." I will do anything you ask. I promise."

She stood there as if she was thinking about it. "Anything?"

I nodded my head, yes.

"And you will be a good boy? On time and always do what I say?

I nodded my head a vigorous yes. "I promise. Please don't make me leave."

She seemed to stare at me for an eternity and then proclaimed. "You are now going to be my little slave boy. How does that sound?" I was about to answer but she continued." For now on you will obey everything I say and do whatever I ask of you. If you don't, then you will be jerking your little cock at home alone again."

I felt a wave of relief come over me as I was not getting sent home and was able to swallow my anger and pride to keep getting laid. It ran through my mind what was I thinking? This chick is not even hot. But whatever she had, she had control over me. In my mind, that was how I first viewed it.

She took off her sweat clothes and threw them at me, "put these out by the washing machine and then come to my room." I stood holding the clothes once again transfixed staring at her from her tits to her hairy pussy. She was slightly smiling as I shyly looked up into her eyes. "Go" she gestured shooing me away with her hands. And off I went to the laundry room.

As I approached the bedroom I heard a humming sound. Myra was sitting against the headboard with pillows propped up behind her, her legs were spread wide and she held a white dick shaped device lost in deep black hairs of her pussy. She seemed lost in total concentration as I climbed up on the bed next to her. I was fascinated as she teased her pussy lips gently with the vibrator. She never seemed to insert the vibrator but had it hover over her pussy in her hands. Occasionally, she would reach down with her other hand and rub her nipples and squeeze them and she would also just rub her hand down her thighs as she would buck and thrash under the vibrator. Her moans increased as her intensity grew and her orgasm built. God, a woman moaning in intense pleasure turns me on. I got closer to get a good view of things, and possibly learn a thing or two as well. I could see the juices coming out as she came in an extended change of breath.

As she came back to Earth she looked over at me. I was lying on my side with my face a few inches from her pussy. She took the vibrator up to her mouth and sucked her juices off of it, another thing I find very sexy to this day. She handed me the vibrator and I sniffed it for her odor and then I leaned over her legs and tried to imitate what I saw.

"Why don't you stick it in you?" I asked.

"I get off by the contact on my clit not the penetration." She responded.

As I had been eating her pussy for days now, I lusted after and wanted to taste her. I kept at her pussy with the vibrator and she slowly fell into her concentration on the sensations and not of me. I placed the vibrator slightly in her pussy and leaned forward and licked at her clit. She rubbed the back of my head pulling my face in deeper to her, which I guess meant she liked it. With my right hand I slowly inserted the vibrator and worked it in and out as I maintained licking her pussy at the same time. I could sense things building within her and she soon increased her breathing and her moaning as she put her hand on my wrist to stop me as she came hard her juices glazing my face.

Her face fully flushed, she looked at me and smiled. I think it was the happiest I had seen her.

"That was amazing." She told me as my ego and cock both started to rise.