Once Upon a War Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before they were through trashing the doctor's office, Nick came inside her pussy 3 times and they fucked in a half dozen positions. It was some of the best sex either one of them had together. They discovered that fulfilling 'safe' fantasies added a lot to their sex life.

With both of them totally spent, they expended a half an hour making the doctor's office presentable and ready for business in the morning. Nick and Terri left the building and headed for the in-laws place to pick up the baby. It had been quite an evening -- dinner out, a movie and wonderful sex for desert.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chief McGraw wanted to celebrate his anniversary in style. He recently fulfilled a lifelong dream and earned his private pilot's license and decided to celebrate he was going to fly him and his wife Julie down to Las Vegas for a few days. So early in the morning on September 17th, 1991, he drove the couple to the Ogden Regional Airport and rented a Cessna 210 as their transportation to Vegas.

The chief did walk around assuring the aircraft was safe for flight, and he and his wife climbed in and he started the plane up. It kicked right over and was running smoothly. With a full tank of aviation fuel and a flight plan from Ogden to McLaren International Airport in Vegas, the chief radioed the tower for permission to taxi.

He did an engine run-up at the threshold of the runway, the last step before taking off. With permission from the tower he rolled out onto the runway and advanced the throttle and took off on runway 220. He climbed out to 7000 ft. and was handed off to the Salt Lake International Airport tower for flight instructions through the Salt Lake valley. The couple flew up the east side of the valley, over city center, avoiding the commercial traffic out of Salt Lake and soon passed the 'point of the mountain' that put them over Utah Valley.

It was partly cloudy and was proving to be a nice day. Winds were out of the Northwest, cooling the area after a long hot spell of temperatures over 100. The aircraft seemed to be running smoothly and the couple was enjoying the flight.

Once over Spanish Fork, the chief made a course correction so he didn't fly into the side of Mount Nebo. He noted that the area over the city of Nephi had a large squall --a line of clouds causing storm like conditions. He noted that if he stayed to the east side of the valley he could avoid the worst of the mini storm. So he snugged the aircraft up against the west slope of Mount Nebo as he passed by Nephi.

As he was abreast of the squall, the aircraft was hit by a large wind shear, which caused the aircraft to drop over 200 feet in seconds. As the aircraft dropped, he flew turned away from the mountains and right into a heavy updraft that slammed the airplane up just as fast as it went down, pitching the nose up.

The chief, being a relatively new pilot lost control of the aircraft; it stalled and went into a flat spin. The chief attempted to recover the out of control airplane, but because they were so close to the mountainside, he didn't have enough room and the aircraft slammed into the rocks below, bursting into flames. Fortunately the chief and Julie were killed on impact and didn't have to suffer as the flames engulfed their bodies.

The family was devastated. Garrett was given leave from his tech school to attend his parent's funeral and deal with family affairs. Samantha was a basket case. The death of Julie and the chief essentially left her an orphan with her still being a minor. Theresa was the most affected, she cried for days after her mom and dad were killed. Nick took leave so he could make funeral arrangements, the 'kids' were too shook up to think coherently.

The funeral was held at the Base Chapel, and it was standing room only. It seemed like half the base turned out to see the Chief off to the large airbase in the sky. He had hundreds of friends and acquaintances that he made over the 5 years he was stationed in Utah. After a somber funeral, the couple was laid to rest in the Layton City Cemetery.

Finally, with her emotions under control, Theresa took time to deal with her parents affairs. The chief had the maximum SGLI life insurance of $250,000. But, he had a private policy for another $250,000, and it had an accidental death rider adding another $500,000 to the settlement. They also had a policy on his wife Julie for an additional $250,000 with the same accidental death rider. The three surviving children split a total of 1.25 million dollars 3 ways.

There were additional death benefits from the VA that helped with the burial costs, but the funeral still cost around $5000.00. Thank goodness the chief was frugal, Terri only had to pay off about $10,000 in bills the couple had. So, each of the chief's children received right at $410,000 each. Terri put Samantha's money in a trust until she turned 18, all except for $300.00 a month that Theresa held out for her sister's care. That left a lot of money in the trust to grow at the 20% annual returns people were getting in the 1990's.

Theresa took her and Nick's share and put it into a Charles Schwab investment account where it was fully diversified into various mutual funds. She figured to let it grow, and only arranged to take a 2% stipend off the money each year, which added another $8000.00 to their annual income. Knowing that they would probably be going PCS within a year or two, they held off buying a house, but they did ditch their small apartment and rented a 3 bedroom house.

Nick and Terri took Samantha in to live with them. The poor girl was beside herself with grief, but she did get her wish to remain in Utah. She seemed to take a shine to Nick; she looked to him for solace. She was constantly coming to him for a hug and occasional a 'family' kiss. She would sit and lean against him as they watched television or movies in their VCR. Terri watched her sister, knowing that Samantha was slowly developing a crush on her husband.

_________________________________________________

The beginning of November, the Flight Surgeon's Office got notification that the 34th Fighter Squadron was going to deploy to Saudi Arabia as part of Operation Enduring Freedom. It was planned that the squadron would deploy half its forces for 3 months, and the other half for the next 3 months all starting at the end of November. Only both quarters needed a full complement of SMEs. TSgt Miller, MSgt Goldman's replacement, decided that those who remained during the war would have to cover the Christmas portion of the deployment. The remaining 3 months would be covered by TSgt Miller and an SME who deployed during the war. Even though those people got 'short tour', a yearlong assignment where an individual wasn't able to take their family, credit for the 7 months they were in the Persian Gulf during the war, it didn't protect them from ongoing deployments.

Penny Alderman was out of the running. She was up against a 10 year maximum time in grade for an E-4, SrA/Sgt. She opted not to test for promotion and was scheduled for discharge on January 1st, 1992. This left Nick as the last man standing. He would deploy in February.

At the end of November, Nick got another surprise. He got a letter from Barbara Shelton delivered by the post office to the office instead of his home. It went pretty much like this:

"My Dear Friend Nick,

"I'm writing you to let you know that you have a daughter you're probably not aware of who I named Nichol Yvonne Shelton (my husband doesn't realize the significance of her first name). It seems like the time we comforted each other during the war was when little Nichol was conceived, I obviously was less than careful with my birth control during that stressful period. I felt you needed to know you have a daughter from that union.

"That said, my husband is aware that Nikki isn't his biological daughter, the timing put her conception in the middle of the Gulf War. With that knowledge and after a little strife we worked things out. He has agreed and even desires to raise Nikki as his own daughter. For this reason, I would beg you to refrain from being involved in her life. Please let Nikki grow up thinking of my husband as her real father. This would be best for all my children, including Nikki.

"I hope I'm finding you well and happy. I know you are a father by now by your own wife, I wish your little girl (you told me the ultrasound said it was a girl) all the happiness that I desire for Nikki. I want you to know I will always consider you a dear friend, and I thank you for the wonderful parting gift. Nikki is the most darling of babies and just as sweet as can be. I've included a photo of our daughter. I hopefully will keep sending you pictures to you as she grows, so you'll at least have that.

"I sent this letter to your office, first because I don't know your home address, and second, encase this might cause problems in your own marriage that you probably don't need right now.

"I wish you and your family all the best.

"Your friend always, Barbara."

Nick looked at the picture of the baby and indeed, the tiny baby girl was adorable. He was going to honor Barbara's request to stay out of Nikki's life, but he wasn't going to do so without a lot of regret. It really hurt to have a daughter that would be raised not knowing he even existed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Toni Tangretti, the friend that Terri had been playing tennis with when Nick and she met was a regular fixture around the apartment and later the house Nick and Terri rented. Terri and Toni were still the best of friends. Toni was the only girl that Terri had ever touched in a sexual way when the two of them masturbated each other back in their junior year of High School. If Terri was to ever claim to love another woman, it was her BFF Toni.

Toni didn't know it, and neither did Nick, but Terri was going to share her husband with her girlfriend. Toni, a brunette, was plain in the face, but lit up when she smiled. She had a pretty lithe body, and Terri knew for a fact that Toni was still a virgin. Toni had opportunities to lose her cherry, but always froze up at the last minute.

Terri was going to help her friend out, she figured once her cherry was gone, Toni would loosen up and start having a normal sex life with some guy. To help, Terri was going to give her best friend's cherry to Nick. That way when she went to implement her other plan, Nick would have no objections.

So, one Friday evening, Terri invited Toni over for dinner and a movie. Samantha was spending the weekend with her best friend's family down at Lake Powell on a house boat. Terri told Toni to wear something comfortable and that it would be an informal evening. Toni was a medical assistant at McKay Dee hospital studying at Weber State University to be a nurse, so she wore her scrubs from work. That was the most comfortable things she could think of.

After dinner, Terri took Toni aside as they washed the dishes. She told her friend, "Hey girlfriend, I'm feeling really horny, girl."

Toni got an alarmed look on her face and said, "Oh, I'm sorry. I'll leave after we get done cleaning up."

Terri grabbed her friends arm, "No, no, you don't need to leave. I thought we would kind of, um, you know, share. You don't mind doing a little fooling around do you?"

Toni was mortified, Theresa just invited her to join in as Terri fooled around with her husband. As bothered as she was with the idea, she was also majorly titillated by it too. She had been wanting some sort of sexual release for months now and masturbating just wasn't cutting it anymore. She needed to move on only she kept freaking out at the last minute. Maybe, if she joined in with Terri and Nick, she would feel more relaxed about it. Maybe she might even get around to losing her virginity. Not that she was a physical virgin; her mom's vibrator took care of that years ago. But to actually have a penis up inside her vagina, it hadn't happened yet.

Then Terri played the other side of the equation. She approached Nick and suggested to him, "I think Toni might be interested in joining us in a little, um, hanky-panky. What do you think?"

Nick's eyes got round, "Really? And you wouldn't mind?"

Theresa smiled slyly at her husband, "I wouldn't be suggesting it if I minded, now would I." Then she looked at Nick impishly and continued, "I gave you permission to fool around while you were deployed for the war, remember? So why would you think I would be upset if you fooled around with Toni, as long as I know about it."

Nick blushed, "Yeah, I remember." Nick's coloring confirmed in Terri's mind what she already suspected, that Nick took her up on her offer. Terri was surprised that she wasn't the least bit jealous of the fact. Nick had come home to her safe and sound and that's all that mattered. If he found a little consolation in the arms of another woman for a while she was okay with it.

Terri added, to plant a seed, "Who knows, maybe we might even do a threesome the other way in the future." Nick being a lot more savvy since the early days of their relationship took it to mean that Terri had a guy in mind she wanted to screw, but whom she was unwilling to have an affair with. The idea of another man desiring his wife and taking her sexually really teased Nick's arousal button.

Terri schemed, "Okay, during the movie, you start putting the moves on Toni, and I'll join in. She's really gun shy when it comes to fucking, so let's get her royally distracted and then you just do it. I would suggest when she's in the middle of an orgasm, that's when she'll offer the least resistance. You have my permission to fuck her silly." Terri was getting wet just thinking of her husband having his big cock buried inside her best friend. She added, "Nick, I want her to be so totally sated that she will regret not having done it a long time ago. Wear her ass out, okay?"

Nick looked unsure, he said, "Okay, but don't beat me up afterwards. Once it happens, it can't be taken back. If you think you might even be the least bit jealous, let's call this off right here and now."

Theresa smiled and said, "No, I'm really committed to doing this. Let's do it, okay?"

So, with Terri setting up the whole thing, the three of them, Nick, Terri, and Toni sat down after dinner to watch the movie Terri rented. She rented 'Wild Orchid', which she heard was a really steamy movie that came out a couple years before. She was hoping the movie would set the mood for events to come.

All three of them sat on the sofa and after a few minutes, Nick took and held hands with both women. Nick thought Toni had an absolutely wonderful body, even though her face was a bit plain. Assessing the woman, he knew he wasn't going to have any problem at all fucking her. He was still worried that this was going to screw things up between Terri and him though.

As predicted, the movie got really erotic, and so did the threesome. As the movie progressed, the farm girl turned lawyer ended up in Brazil. Nick moved his hand down to stroke Toni's thigh. Terri got up and moved to the other side of Toni, so she could jump in wherever and whenever possible.

Toni was nervous, but she loved the feel of Nick's hand on her leg caressing her thigh. She had let various boyfriends feel her up before, that wasn't an issue. It was always the main event where she chickened out. Then Nick turned towards her and Toni felt compelled to look at Nick. They stared in each other's eyes as Nick moved his mouth towards hers. Toni had always thought Nick was a real hunk and was disappointed the Terri caught his interest when they all met. Soon, Nick was kissing her passionately, and she was astonished to find herself kissing him back. She felt her passion growing.

After letting them kiss for a while, Terri jumped up and proclaimed, "Wow, it's warm in here. Why don't we shed some clothes so we can stay cool?" Cool was the last thing she had in mind, she wanted it hot, really hot. What she was trying to do was get Toni out of those stupid scrubs so Nick could work his magic. Terry pulled her top over her head, and then reached down and unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans. She tugged the denim down her legs and over the socks on her feet. Nick looked at his wife's tiger stripes, the stretch mark scars from being pregnant, and thought to himself how much he liked them. To him they weren't flaws, they were decorations.

Terri sat back down in just her bra and panties. Nick asked Toni, "What do you think, are you hot?"

Toni giggled, "Um, I'm getting that way." Referring to all the kissing Nick and her had been doing. She blushed but stood up with Nick. She pulled her scrub top off, revealing a pretty lacy bra, and then she reluctantly reached down and untied her scrub bottoms and tugged them down over her hips displaying a matching pair of panties. The panties were really lacy and didn't leave much to the imagination. It was almost like she had been anticipating events she had no knowledge of.

Nick stripped down to just his briefs and he and Toni sat back down to resume their kissing. The two of them started caressing each other, feeling each other's warm smooth skin. Terri joined in, and added extra hands stroking Toni's svelte body. Toni was enjoying it all, the kissing, and all the touching. For some reason, she felt safe with Nick; she definitely felt safe with Terri.

Pretty soon, Nick undid Toni's bra, expertly unhooking it behind her back with one hand. He had practiced since his first feeble attempt back in his barracks room a couple years before when both he and Terri lost their cherries to each other. With Toni's bra falling away from her breasts, Nick replaced the cloth with his hand and he began to massage her lovely 'B' cup size globes.

As Nick massaged her boobs, Toni trembled in delight. His hands felt SO good as they kneaded her breasts. Her nipples were so hard and sent tremors through her body every time Nick's fingers brushed over one of them. Then Nick dropped his hand down to caress her naked thighs, rubbing up and down of their length. Theresa moved in and replaced Nick on the boob station. She wrapped her arm around Toni and was massaging both of Toni's tits with both her hands from behind. Toni was feeling so aroused, and so wet between her legs that she could hardly stand it.

Nick took the opportunity to break their kissing and he started to kiss the young woman around the neck and ears, and up under her chin. Toni thought it was so erotic; she had never had a man kiss her like that before. They always seemed to glom onto her tits and pussy, but never took the time to discover her other erogenous places. What Nick was doing was really causing her pleasure to grow.

Nick moved down slowly, kissing her shoulders, then her chest, and then he took one of her brown hard nipples into his mouth and started suckling on them. He chuckled and told Toni, "I keep getting more than an aroused wife when I do this to Terri." Toni giggled through her growing passion. Terri was still nursing Julianna.

Nick thoroughly made love to Toni's boobs. She could feel her pussy, and it was on fire from what Nick and Terri were doing to her. Then to her amazement, Nick started kissing down her body. Toni immediately assumed that Nick was moving down to give her oral sex. Just thinking about his warm mouth on her hot pussy caused Toni to tremble with delight.

Nick stood up and grabbed Toni by the hand and pulled her down onto the soft carpet. Toni was amazed and thrilled that she was in the middle of someone else's living room in just her panties, lacy racy ones at that. People looking at her in them would be able to see her dark fur triangle between her legs, and the top of her cleft. The only part of her panties that had opaque cloth was the panel that went down over her lips and vaginal opening. The skimpy garment really did nothing to hide her wares.