Once Upon a War Ch. 07

Story Info
Nick runs across Lisa again in Saudi Arabia.
11.8k words
4.48
11.8k
11

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/25/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In December of 1995, Nick found out that his unit was put on the rotation to provide F-15E support for the 4404th Provisional Wing, back in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia.

The unit would send half the squadron from Mid-April, 1996 through mid-July. The rest of the squadron would deploy from mid-July until the middle of October. Nick and his subordinate, A1C Parker Jenkins would deploy with the first group. Members of the Langley AFB Hospital Squadron would deploy with the second group.

With a tearful farewell from all three of his wives and almost 5 year old Julianna, Nick' sweet little daughter, Nick boarded a chartered 747. They were leaving on the 17th of April of 1996 and the aircraft would take him back for another stay in Dhahran.

People seeing off their loved ones marveled that 3 women, all three pushing double twin seated strollers full of babies and toddlers, were there to see Nick off.

Just before he left to process through the mobility line, Theresa whispered in his ear, "The usual rules apply, husband. I cleared it with Sammi and Toni." Terri's cryptic message was permission for him to screw around while deployed, provided that he filled Theresa, and therefore Samantha and Toni, in on the details when and if he did.

The first thing that simply baffled Nick as they descended to land was instead of landing at King Aziz International Airport, which also was the runway for the Dhahran Air Base, the 747 landed in Manama, Bahrain. He pondered 'why on earth would they do that?'

Bahrain is a small island nation just off the coast of Saudi Arabia, and was the place Nick lost his appendix the last time he was deployed to Dhahran. He learned later that Saudi Arabia was playing diplomatic games with the United States. He and others, who flew in with him, had to wait their turns as they were ferried to Dhahran onboard a C-130, a four engine, turboprop, cargo aircraft, assigned to the 4404th Provisional Wing. Nick thought that was silly, why they didn't just use buses. Manama was only about a half an hour away from Dhahran.

During their in-processing briefing, Nick learned with the other members of his squadron, that the threat level was up due to a spate of terrorist acts occurring in the kingdom over the last 6 to 8 months. The worst was on November 13, 1995, almost six months earlier, when a car bomb exploded in the courtyard of the Saudi Arabia National Guard's Office in Riyadh, killing seven people including five Americans.

Where Nick had been used to going downtown whenever he wanted, on this deployment personnel had to check day by day to see what the threat level was. Another rule was he couldn't go alone, but also couldn't go in a group larger than 4 people -- everyone going down town had to wear civilian clothing.

He also learned that the Saudi Arabian support had gotten less than cordial over the last year. Food quality had dropped and there was even a salmonella outbreak at the Saudi run chow hall that occurred a few months before. The Air Force had to step in and take a greater role in food procurement and preparation.

When he finally reported to the clinic for duty, after a day of rest and recuperation, Nick was surprised and delighted to see that SrA Lisa Sneed was there. She was the girl that he had an ongoing relationship with the last time he was in Dhahran. He was also surprised to see that she was still a Senior Airman, and not a SSgt. When she got a chance to take Nick aside she whispered to him, "We need to talk."

The first thing that impressed Nick was the medical operation had added several new positions since his first deployment. In addition to the SMEs from the various flying units, there were a small contingency of nurses and medical technicians who were deployed from units around the various state side bases for 170 day tours.

Nick was informed that some of the SMEs provided medical care at the Flight Line clinic. So he was scheduled the next day for his first shift over on the airbase. The medics manning the clinic met up in the mornings at 07:00 and took one of two ambulances onto the air base, where they would work until 5:00pm. It was nearly the same shift he used to work there in 1992.

Later in the afternoon, after the initial clinic tour he was on was over, Nick was able to find a quiet spot to talk with Lisa, he found out that the now 23 year old woman had filled a vacancy from her home medical unit by volunteering to supplement the SME contingency of an F-16 unit out of Shaw AFB, South Carolina; Shaw was her current assignment. Shaw had only been there a few weeks longer than Langley.

Lisa looked as surprised to see Nick as he was to see her. Nick asked, "Lisa, how have you been? Then he smiled and said, "It's so good to see you."

The small blond woman looked up and smiled at him coquettishly. She answered, "I'm really glad to see you too Nick. I really enjoyed our last deployment together."

"So, what have you been up to?" asked Nick, "Has life been treating you well?"

Lisa's smile melted off her face, she replied, "That's something that we need to talk about, but not here. Come by my room this evening, I get off shift at 18:00" She was using military time for 6:00pm. She found a notepad and wrote down her building and room number, which was located somewhere in the Khobar Towers complex.

Nick was able to find Lisa's room; he started to hunt it down around 17:30, so he would be there by 18:00 hours to meet up with Lisa. Waiting by the apartment's door, he soon watched Lisa come off the elevator. Her face lit up when she saw Nick waiting, she hurried over and let the two of them into the apartment.

Lisa had a deal with her roommates in that guys could be invited in, and roommates would find something else to do, vacating the room while the woman with the guest entertained. Up until then, Lisa had never entertained anyone. She shared three of the five bedroom Khobar Towers apartment with 3 other airmen and 2 SSgts. The largest bedroom was inhabited a female MSgt who was the Shaw's unit Superintendent of Administration. The final bedroom was occupied by a TSgt who was a flight line worker. Lisa's roommate was another Aeromedical Tech and SME of the Fighter Squadron. A1C Stephanie Meyer who was currently on night shift at the clinic.

Lisa invited Nick to sit on her bed with her, there was a chair for the desk in the room, but Lisa wanted to feel Nick near her.

After Nick began filling her in with what was happening in his life, Lisa was astounded to learn that Nick had 'married' three women, and that he was able to keep it hush-hush as far as the Air Force was concerned. As far as the US Air Force was concerned, he only had one dependent spouse, and that was Theresa.

After a bit, there was a lull in the conversation. Lisa looked down, staring at her hands. She looked up at Nick with a worried look on her face. Finally, she reached for her purse and after digging around it for a minute; she came out with a wallet sized picture of a 3 year old little girl. Lisa handed it to Nick and said, "This is Rachel Lynn, she's my little girl."

Nick smiled at the pretty little girl; she was as blond as her momma. He stated, "I bet her daddy is proud of this little sweetheart."

Lisa swallowed, and then reluctantly added, "Um, her daddy doesn't even know she exists." Then she looked up to stare into Nick's blue eyes, "That is until now."

It took Nick several seconds to register what Lisa just said; it hit him like a tornado. She just inferred that he was the little girl's father. He gasped, "I'm her father?"

Lisa continued to look into his eye and face, studying what she saw, looking for disapproval. Not finding any she confirmed, "Yes Nick, you're her daddy."

Nick had a million questions. The first was, "Lisa! Why didn't you let me know?"

"You had enough to worry about with your own family," replied Lisa. She frowned and continued, "It's a really odd one now that you tell me about it."

Nick asked, "But, I thought you were on birth control. How did it happen?"

Lisa smiled weakly at Nick, "Well, being a medic, you should know that birth control pills aren't 100% effective. Rachel is due to one of those statistical outliers. Given the odds, someone gets pregnant even while on the pill; I was the random statistic that ended up that way."

"Wow," sighed Nick, then he added, "I still wished you would have let me know. Three years old, huh?"

Lisa grinned as she bragged, "Rachel is as smart as can be. She's already learning her numbers and the ABCs. She started talking really early too." She giggled and added, "I almost went bald through the terrible twos. I was always wanting to pull my hair out."

"So, how are you getting along?" asked Nick, "Are you married?" Then remembering her nametag still said 'Sneed', he knew the answer. He added, "Sorry, dumb question."

Lisa shook her head no to confirm his conclusion, "No, and as you know, being a single mother in the Air Force isn't a picnic. Supervisors like to hold it against you; officers think you don't belong in the military." She glanced back up into Nick's eyes, "When I get home, I'm applying for a hardship discharge. My commander has already told me that she'll approve it."

Nick looked into Lisa's eyes and studied her face, seeing all the frustration that the woman carried, "Yes, I've seen it. There is a definite prejudice against any mother in uniform, married or not. The powers that be, and a lot of guys in the trenches, feel that there is no place for airmen raising babies. That's what military wives are for, yaddi yaddi yaddi." Then he shook his head, "I think it sucks too." Then he asked curiously, "Where is Rachel now?"

Lisa said, "She's staying with my mom and dad in Raleigh, North Carolina. My dad is a retired Air Force SMSgt."

Nick grinned, "Well, when we get home, and you get your discharge sorted out, why don't you come visit with my wives and me for a while?"

Lisa giggled, "What, are you looking to add to your harem?"

Nick bent over and slowly brought his lips to Lisa's and gave her a lingering kiss. He bent back grinning, and he shrugged his shoulders, "Maybe."

Lisa moved her mouth back to Nick's as the two of them kissed again, Lisa said, "I'm not much into sitting around all day on pillows, eating figs and dates, waiting for my sultan to grace me with his presence."

Nick laughed, "Sultan hell, Theresa is a real hell cat, and she runs the household." Then more seriously, "That's a bad way to describe her; Terri is a very competent manager, and she takes her role of first wife really seriously. Since Samantha is her little sister, and Toni is her best friend from like forever ago, there isn't much friction. I love Terri with all my heart.

"As far as how I fit into the picture. I have date nights once or twice a week where I get to spend some one on one time with each of them. As far as sleeping with them, I'm more like a wandering gypsy that goes from bed to bed. Each night, I sleep with the next woman on the rotation. It's pretty much up to her whether we spend the time talking, sleeping, or passionately making love. Sometimes I'm happy with just a snuggle and a good night's sleep."

Nick moved his mouth back to Lisa's and like that, the two of them were kissing passionately. He slipped his tongue between her lips; it darted around like a skimmer bug on a pond, exploring the inside of the woman's mouth. It quickly found a play companion, and their two tongues danced as if in a ballroom.

Lisa hadn't had anyone in her bed for what seemed like eons. She found that having a child really abridged the list of eligible, more importantly desirable, partners. She wasn't one to go bar hopping. So the anticipation of making love with Nick was simply making her ultra horny. She was beginning to froth between her legs in anticipation.

Nick was surprised at how much he cared for the diminutive blond woman, even though he hadn't seen her in several years. The last time they were together she was only 19. He amazed that she was now 23 and had a baby, yet her body was still nice and trim.

He was grateful his wives took staying in shape seriously; Theresa had the three of them on a stringent exercise program that all of them enjoyed doing together. So many women in the 1990s were letting themselves go to fat. Nick really couldn't see himself making love with an obese woman.

After both Lisa and Nick were thoroughly aroused from the deep kissing, they took time to sit down while both of them untied and removed their tan, suede leather combat boots. With both of them still in their desert BDUs, they stood up and slowly began unbuttoning each other's clothing. Soon, Nick was in a desert tan tee-shirt and a pair of briefs, and Lisa was in a white bra and a flowery pair of bikini cut panties.

Nick pulled his tee shirt up over his head and the two of them came back together to resume their kissing while stroking and caressing each other's body. Lisa particularly liked it when Nick reached inside her panties with both his hands and kneaded the bare cheeks of her bum.

Lisa giggled and whispered, "Mmm, that's nice. I like it when you play with my butt."

"I've got a lot of other things in mind to play with," hinted Nick.

"Are you planning to take advantage of little ol' me, you rogue?" asked Lisa, teasing her partner.

Nick smiled as he stared into her sparkling blue eyes, "Yes my dearie, every which way I can."

Lisa pretended to swoon, "Oh, what's a poor girl to do!"

Nick giggled like a boy, "I would say, go with it and enjoy the ride."

Lisa looked into his eyes, batted her eye lashes dramatically, "Well, you scoundrel, I guess I'll just have to endure to the end." Giggling, she added, "Maybe Dudley Do-Right will come to rescue me!"

Nick asked, "Who on earth is Dudley Do-Right?"

Lisa giggled, "A Royal Canadian Mountie in a really old cartoon show."

With that, Nick started kissing her neck and under and behind her ears. Lisa hummed, purred, and trembled in pleasure. Nick's hands were still on her bum, and Lisa thought that his warm, wet kisses on her neck were intoxicating. Lisa unclasped her bra, letting it fall free of her arms wanting to be ready when Nick decided to take her hard, light pink nipples into his mouth.

She didn't have long to wait. Nick kissed down her neck, onto her shoulders, then to her chest, and finally along the top of her shapely breasts. Lisa felt her areole scrunch up causing her nipples to protrude out almost a half inch, providing Nick a true invitation to suckle them.

Nick took in first one nipple to suck on, then the other. He took one hand out of her panties so he could massage the neglected breast. He had a tent inside his briefs as he bent over to enjoy Lisa's lovely round titties.

Lisa felt her pussy tingling as it continued to drip wetness into her panties. Lisa thrilled at the attention Nick was giving her boobs, as well as the cool feeling between her legs as her wet panties evaporated in the air. She thought to herself, 'Wow, it's nice to be with a man again! Especially Nick.'

Nick gently laid her back onto the bed as he started kissing her on the undersides of her marvelous globes. Nick thought they were so nice and round and her nipples were so incredibly pink. He could have sucked and massaged her boobs all day long, that is if he didn't have a different prize in mind.

Lisa let herself moan out loud, expressing her delight as Nick sucked on her nipples. It was like she had a direct connection between her nipples and her pussy. She could feel her sex organ tingled away, dripping in anticipation of Nick's visit.

As Nick finished loving her titties; Lisa's arousal state had grown 10 fold in anticipation of what Nick would do next. Even after 3 years, she vividly remembered how nice it felt to have Nick between her legs, kissing, licking and sucking on her pussy. As Nick kissed her ribs and along the entire length of her diaphragm, Lisa felt her panties getting even wetter, if such a thing was possible.

Nick kissed down onto her tummy, and spent a delightful time above and below her belly button, planting wet kisses, and licks on her bare skin. Her body felt like it was electrified. She trembled, and her passion grew as Nick grabbed the waist band of her soaked panties and started to tug them down, replacing where the cloth had been with is warm, wet kisses. Lisa lifted her bottom so he pulled her skimpy, flowery garment out from underneath her butt cheeks. He slowly pulled them down around her thighs so he could pull on her pubic hair with his lips, a signature of Nick's love making style. She felt like she was already ready to cum, and he hadn't even touched her pussy yet.

Nick enjoyed tugging on Lisa's blond pubic hair with his lips, her thatch was so much like Theresa and Samantha's it made his somewhat homesick, even though he had only been gone a couple days. Lisa' fluffy labia were also similar to his two wives lips. He couldn't wait to pull them into his mouth and sort through them with his tongue.

Lisa's musky smell was a welcome aroma, he loved the way women smelled when aroused, and Lisa's odor was more pleasant than most. Along with the musk, Lisa had a light smell of perfume too, a habit of hers that Nick remembered from past encounters. She would put a dab of perfume down on her pubis whether she planned on having sex or not. It was just part of her grooming habits.

Nick pulled her panties down her legs and off her ankles so Lisa could spread her flower open for him, welcoming Nick to feast upon her gorgeous, light pink lips. Nick kissed down one side of her pussy, and back up the other. Then he sucked her labia inside his mouth, twirling them with his tongue, pulling her juices off them and into his mouth.

Lisa was so tiny in comparison to his wives. At 5'-2", and only a 100 lbs. on a good day, it was almost like he was making love to a young teenager. Nick would never consider touching someone underage inappropriately, but the illusion that he was doing it with a teen was powerful and nearly a mind-altering experience.

Listening to Lisa moan, gasp, whimper, and giggle as he ate her pussy was making Nick as hard as could be, he pulled his briefs off so he wasn't so uncomfortable. As much as he loved eating the lovely little blond, he was going to need to relieve the pressure in his cock; he was going to need to do it soon.

Nick decided because of his own need, he was going to have to drive Lisa to her orgasm quickly so he could take care of his issues. He slipped his two middle fingers up inside her vagina, settling the tips over her 'G' spot as he zeroed in on her clitoris with his tongue. Her love bud was swollen and ready to be teased, so Nick didn't waste any time getting his mouth over it. He twirled it with his tongue as he gently sucked on it too.

Lisa was on fire, her vagina was responding to every little thing Nick did between her legs. Within seconds after his mouth formed over her clit, she felt her vaginal opening start to spasmodically contract around Nick's fingers. Rays of pent up desire radiated out through her body, traveling up though her tummy, and down through her thighs. Her legs, acting on their own, squeezed around Nick's head as she provided him a pair of naked thigh ear muffs.

Nick loved the feel of her slender thighs wrapped around his head. They felt so soft, so warm, and he could feel the tremors inside them as Lisa experienced her climax. Nick wanted to cause her to have more orgasms, but his need had grown so much that he couldn't put it off any longer. He needed to feel Lisa's vagina wrapped around his solid shaft.

Lisa pulled her legs up and out as Nick moved up on her. She knew he was going to impale her by putting his nice long, thick cock up inside her; she simple couldn't wait to feel it. She was already so wet from her orgasm and Nick's saliva that after Nick rubbed himself inside her wet lips that his cock slid into her easily, without resistance. As Nick filled her completely, he just held himself against her bottom. She reveled in the feel of his cock stretching her, filling her up, and making her feel whole. Having Nick inside her was such a perfect feeling.