All Comments on 'OND'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 110 Comments (Page 2)
drycreeksdrycreeksover 1 year ago

Well let me tell u with whats graduating today they dont kno what a degree is except maybe ahhhhh oh yes were all going to die because of global warming oh kno we had to change that to climate change. Takes a college degree to understand the climate changes hahahaha. Great story.

bigbob2406bigbob2406about 1 year ago

Loved it !! Best laugh I've had in ages.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The Good Guys win again! Hurray for the Good Guys! 5*s.

FillDirtWantedFillDirtWanted12 months ago

Lot of great laughs in this story. This is one of the best lines I've read here. "Mrs. Daniels that old lady who volunteers at the library on Tuesdays came up and asked me if I had kicked him in the crotch. I shook my head, so she did it. She kicked him hard too." I've been chuckling for hours.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The idea that someone wouldn’t know what they went to college for is too stupid to countenance. This is not the first story where you do that either.

FluidswallowerFluidswallower7 months ago

LOL, LOL, LOL!!! HA HA HA HA!!!!! Squishy tits!!! Love that phrase~!!!! An extremely well-written tale that has and will keep me laughing and smiling for a long time!!!I'm nearly 80 yrs old, never heard the term "squishy tits: before!!. I wish I could give this tale 10 rows of 5 stars!!Shit any time I hear or just think of the Mabel "squishy tits" will pop into my head! Thanks for a really, really fun read!!! The stories ILLver read here depict some reallt stupid women but Mabel takes the cake!! Oh, yeah, I bet the icing on it is actually bird shit!!! LOL!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

[Apparently women would share anything with a man except for a closet.]

====> having been married for almost 31 years, can verify this is a truism.

Some pretty funny scenes with Mabel. Though did not appreciate the truck driver scene. Wasn't needed and was over the top. Months long affair and all they did was reach third base? Seems odd. But apparently they were about to consummate before getting caught. She wanted him to whisk her away. She was not only stupid (a staple of cheating wives for this author) but also extremely self centered. She was quite abhorrent. Hard to conceive they would give her a job and a place to live over their garage. Janet was a great character. Glad she got her happiness with Dave. Like the part with the engagement ring box. Whole scene was great. But yeah Mabel was quite execrable. Little surprised a woman married for 20+ years would forget all the good things. But guess she is that self centered.

6King6King5 months ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ The squishy tits and bird rain added some great humor.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos3 months ago

This was one of your funnier stories. I gave it a 5 just because of the humor - the plot was pretty standard, but the jokes were good.

tazyloadtazyload3 days ago

Using the phrase "Life sh*t on me" in a story so well, without ever using those words, was awesome. Each time it happened I heard Randy Feltface yelling "KARMA!" in my head (look for his "life of Earnest Hemmingway in 3 minutes" you wont regret it :P)

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous