One and the Other Ch. 02b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D_rwc
D_rwc
29 Followers

"don't mess up my hair, people will know" She said. Then went right back to working my cock into her mouth.

I was excited and nervous. There was a chance we'd be caught and that heightened the excitement. Keeping my hands off her became increasingly difficult as she moved her mouth on my cock. Then I felt my cockhead hit the back of Gwen's throat.

My wife had a terrible gag reflex and had never taken me deep enough to feel what I was feeling now.

Gwen stopped stroking my shaft and put her hands on my hips. I heard her inhale, and then slowly force my hard dick down her throat. I could feel resistance, and she would stop and move back, lubing my cock with her spit, then she'd go down again. Breath, push, hold. Then I felt her throat swallow the head of my cock. I cried out a bit, she slid me out and shushed me, then went back down again. This time she swallowed and I watch my cock disappear all the way into her mouth until her nose was buried into my pelvis. She stayed there for what seemed like an impossibly long time swallowing my cock and holding herself tight against me. Then she slid off, caught her breath, smiled at me and went down again. This time I passed into her throat more easily. I squeezed my ass cheeks and thrust as much as I could inside her as she pulled herself again to me burying her face against me. As she released for the next breath she stroked my cock. She stroked it hard and fast, with a purpose , her free hand went to my balls and kneaded them roughly.

She looked up at me and said "I want you to cum for me. Cum in my mouth, I want to taste you." Then she took me deep again.

I felt her throat swallowing and I felt myself rushing to the cliffs edge. My muscles tightened and I let myself go.

I squeezed my ass cheeks tight and felt an eruption like I hadn't felt in ages. I felt Gwen's throat working to take the load, she pulled back taking the second stream into her mouth as she stroked me furiously. I was on fire, I felt sweat rise all over me. It was all I could do to keep my hands from her head. wave upon wave of electric pulses and muscular spasm passed over me.

As they faded I became aware of Gwen sucking and swallowing my load, then sucking and spit washing my cock, finally when I had softened, she put my dick away and zipped me up.

She stood close to me and said "Now go home and get some sleep."

I hadn't slept that well in ages.

I had the regret spiral, of hating myself then hating Gwen, then hating my wife, then hating myself, but it always ended with a meeting with Gwen which was like a toxic medicine that cured me of the symptoms but poisoned my system.

Soon after Gwen left the company. Later that year I moved to another firm as well. We kept a regular meeting. Never contacting each other outside of that time.

It was after one of our mid day meetings that Gwen said she believed that I loved my wife (which I had begun to question) and she just wished there was some way she could help me get back what we had.

I said. "Maybe you could remind her how to enjoy sex", jokingly.

She said "Maybe I could", seriously.

That was how the plan was hatched to have my lover seduce my wife.

I pulled into the driveway as the memories of what got me here settled in place. I thought for a moment hoping I had addressed most of the gaps in memory that the voices cried out for.

Am I a fucked up asshole for cheating on my wife? Yes.

Am I a sick person for being turned on by the thought of my lover seducing my wife? Maybe.

Am I going to see this thing through regardless of the outcome?

Yeah, I am.

D_rwc
D_rwc
29 Followers
12