One Big Happy Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maybe even an hour had passed ,when Elaine turned to Greg and leaning on her elbow, with her beautiful tits pointing at him accusingly, she said, 'What is going to happen tomorrow?'

'Tomorrow we will walk down the aisle a married couple, having made our vows, you will vow to obey, and most of the congregation will know what that obedience means. The reception will be held at the castle in the banqueting hall. The guests that are not part of the clan, including your parents, will have been told that I have to be initiated as the new Laird and you as the Mother of the Clan and that it is a secret ceremony. They will continue their celebrations in the clan members' absence, I am sure we will not be missed, highland dancing is a hectic evening for all. We will return to the great hall and we will be presented to the clan by Ragnin. I will offer you to him and to the clan as the new Mother, and he will fuck you, I will be next and then all of the male members. The only other females present will be my aunt Shauna, and my own mother Isabella, who as the retiring Mother of the Clan will minister to you.'

'Will you stay with me throughout please?'

'Tomorrow, yes, it is expected of me but after tomorrow I don't think I will be able to watch them use you so. It's not that they will breeding with you, I can accept that, it's that they'll be allowed to use you for fun. They'll fuck your arse, your mouth, your tits and your cunt and I know I won't be able to stand the sight of all those cocks thrusting into you.'

Elaine's belly was on fire at the thought of it and she knew that it wasn't through fear. 'Please be there at my side tomorrow and hold my hand to give me courage,' she whispered in an effort to hide the fact that she was excited at the thought of being the centre of so much attention. 'After tomorrow I will endure my duties alone.'

Her wedding day had passed in a blur. She was pleased that the ceremony had been filmed, as she had no recollection of it, but she knew she had looked beautiful. She had only been seventeen, and her father had to give his legal permission, as well a give her away. She had been unable to eat at the reception her stomach in knots. First Greg, then her father and, lastly Ragnin had danced with her at the reception. Ragnin wasn't a cruel man but he dominated all around, even her father and mother were in awe of him. As they were dancing, he whispered in her ear. 'After you have been fucked tonight, I'm going to make you squat over a bowl of your wedding cake and empty the contents of your cunt over it. You will then be made to eat it.' Elaine nodded meekly, she had nearly come on the spot, which was very uncomfortable, as she had been forbidden to wear panties and her juices were already running down her legs.

Everything had come to pass. She had calculated that alone Ragnin had fucked her over 900 times in that twenty-five years, in one of her orifices or another. She had given birth to six lusty boys and had fed them all from her abundant breasts. Fortunately, she produced enough milk for it to be bottled and chilled, as for nearly eight years on her three special days a month, the whole clan would feed from her teats. How she had managed to keep the shape and size of her now impressive breasts, she didn't know. But, she was proud of them and also the fabulous sensitivity that they gave her when they were sucked. She sometimes regretted stopping the family feeding from her, as she had loved the experience, but she had known that she would never have been able to keep their elasticity and firmness. She also knew that she would regret not having Ragnin, now an old man, between her legs, thrusting his mighty member into her now very receptive body. She hoped and expected that it would not end here. Greg, as much as she loved him, would not be able to satisfy her; they both knew it.

Part Three

Now it was Jennifer's time. She looked radiant. None of her parents or friends had attended the ceremony, as the wedding had been so hastily arranged. As the celebration was restricted to the clan members, it was to be held in the Great Hall. There was to be no dancing tonight. She knew she would be providing the entertainment. Jennifer was surprised that she felt so nervous. She had been fucked many times before and gang-banged on more than one occasion. Of course, tonight she would be fucked by twelve men and Duncan had boasted that each of them would want to fill all of her body orifices. This evening therefore would be a record for her and apparently, it would happen for the next three days and then for three days each month until her first-born was himself married. Horny Jennifer suggested to Duncan that they extended it to three times a week and he had laughed uproariously. That evening Duncan presented her to the clan as their new Mother. Each of them had already mauled her intimate parts, so the presentation was merely for spectacle but she revelled in it nonetheless. Duncan handed her to Greg and still in her wedding dress, she was guided around the hall. The men had all undressed and she was presented to an array of erect cocks that caused her belly to churn. In turn, she was made to kneel before each of them and take the cock-head into her mouth, lick around the helmet and kiss the tip before rising and saying, 'I am the clan mother, give me your seed.'

Finally, she was led to a leather-padded bench, much the size of a single bed, which had been placed on a raised dais, to ensure that everyone could witness her initiation.

Greg lifted the hem of her dress right over her head, effectively blind folding her. She knew he was embarrassed. She didn't mind, as it was not a new experience. She had on several occasions been tied up and blindfolded, as her lovers had smacked and fucked her. She also knew how beautiful she looked. Her cunt had been freshly depilated and was oozing her juices. She felt him parting her lips. There was no need for lubrication and soon he was buried up to the hilt and gently thrusting in and out of her. It was with surprise that she felt how much smaller he was than Duncan and she had to use her muscles to grip his cock. It wasn't that he was small she knew, only that Duncan was so big. Nonetheless she orgasmed long before he had unloaded his seed inside her. Duncan was next. Her dress had been designed so that the bodice could be undone and her breasts exposed. Assisted by Elaine the bodice was undone and Duncan eased both Jenn's tits out and showed them proudly to the assembled men. Soon we we'll all drink to our clan from these beautiful breasts. He kissed the already engorged nipples and she was speared once more, with what seemed like a jolt of electricity.

'Fuck me darling,' she almost shouted at him, 'fill me with your seed.'

Duncan needed no further encouragement. There was no need for gentleness, or to delay his ejaculation, his only duty was to fill her full of his seed. He began thrusting inside of her and within seconds, they were both approaching their climax. Jennifer's hit her from out of nowhere and she arched her back, it seemed she was trying to get her husband's whole lower body into her cunt. 'Oh my God I'm coming, eeeeeeeeehhhh. Ohhhhhhhhh.

Duncan seemed to be trying to assist in this very quest as he rammed his huge cock into her receptive cunt. Soon he was filling her. Her cunt was unable to take the load that had been added to that which Greg had already deposited inside her, and it began leaking from her battered cunt. Duncan removed himself from between her legs and seeing the spunk dripping from her cunt he scooped it up and pushed it inside her gaping lips. 'We don't want to waste any do we?'

Next Ragnin was assisted by Duncan up onto the dais and between her legs. Ragnin was now over seventy and his frame seemed to have shrunk but his dominating attitude was only overshadowed by the unbelievable size of his cock. For this first breeding session she had agreed to remain on her back so that most of the fertile seed would remain in her cunt but Jennifer feared if this cock fucked her too deeply she might well be injured. She was about to complain when she saw the look on Ragnin's face and decided to keep her fears to herself. With Duncan on one side and Elaine on the other each supporting a leg and holding her lips apart, Ragnin inserted the massive bell end to her gaping cunt. She experienced the first pain since her virginity had been taken many years before. Supporting herself on her elbows she watched as the cock slowly inched inside. One, two, three, four, five, six inches and still more than half of the massive member remained outside her body. Ragnin had lost his patience and rammed the shaft home. Jennifer nearly choked and screamed in real pain at the assault her cunt was taking. The old man cared less and merely increased the pace of his thrusting. He leaned forward and pinched her nipples causing the girl to scream louder.

Suddenly Jenn could hear his balls slapping against her bum cheeks and she knew he had managed to thrust his whole shaft inside her. The pain gradually lessened and suddenly her body began to shake not just from the battering she was receiving but also from the waves of orgasm that were flooding her. For nearly two hours her new family systematically fucked her. Her only rest, was when they made her squat over a bowl and Duncan and Ragnin scooped the spunk from her body. Three times they emptied her, and she was made to squat there as the spunk slowly flowed from her pussy. Then the fucking would begin again and she would soon be in rapture as Duncan proudly played with her tits and fingered her swollen clit. She didn't know whether her new family were satiated but knowing she would be theirs for a further two day of celebration, they had finally allowed her to rise from the bench. Her gaze was suddenly attracted to a table next to the dais where Elaine now naked, was on her hands and knees and Ragnin was thundering into her cunt with his huge cock. Her large beautifully rounded breast swung backwards and forwards as the massive member sawed in and out of her small body. She was screaming in orgasm, 'Oh Ragnin! Fuck me, fuck me, promise you'll never stop fucking me.' Ragnin roared in triumph as he unloaded into her. 'Take that, you're no longer the clan Mother, you're the clan whore now.' Elaine was made to squat over the same bowl as Jenny and a copious quantity of spunk slowly flowed from her inflamed cunt.

After she was empty Elaine picked up the bowl containing their joint secretions and carried it to Ragnin who emptied it over two large slices of Jenny's wedding cake. The two women sat side by side on the bench and greedily ate the banquet put before them, whilst the remainder of the family, nibbled on cake without the special dressing.

Just one big happy family!!!!

12