One Door Closed...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few minutes later, she was beginning to wonder if she would be able to take all of him inside her. An inch or two remained outside, and she felt like she had no more room to offer. She moaned in pleasure and frustration, and began to rise and fall on what she could accommodate.

Mike had watched her struggle over him, thinking of computer algorithms and ugly sumo wrestlers. When she began to move up and down, he began to gently thrust upwards to meet her. Emily groaned as he did so, which encouraged him to grasp her hips and pull down as he thrust.

Emily's pussy began to throb as the fat invader stretched her opening and rubbed her insides. As they thrust together, the remaining length that had remained outside her belly slowly made its way into her clutching body.

She felt her orgasm building, seemingly starting from the tips of her pink toenails, rising upwards in a slow tidal wave of contraction. It finally reached her pussy, where its force exploded. Her body was so tightly clenched around him that she was gasping, unable to make any sound.

Her grip on him literally squeezed the orgasm out of him, and after a powerful thrust to achieve maximum penetration, he too became locked into place, where they trembled and strained rigidly against each other.

Soon they were able to loosen their muscles and release their grips on each other. Emily collapsed on his chest, as his hands stroked her back and thighs.

Eventually she rose up to let him fall from her body. She reached down to the end of the bed to grab some covers, which she pulled up over them as she nestled into his side.

They listened to each others breathing as it slowed, shared soft kisses and loving looks, until spent from their exertions, their eyes grew heavy, and they fell asleep in each others arms.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

They awoke as the sun peaked in through the window in the morning. They shared morning kisses, and silent, happy reassurances that both had no regrets.

"Wow," said Mike eventually. "I'm sure glad Jim and Sarah hooked up last night."

Emily giggled, and he noticed she had assumed a smug expression.

"What?" he asked.

"Mike, I have another confession to make."

"Oh?"

"Sarah left with Jim to meet his parents yesterday morning."

"They left? But then..."

Emily reached up to her desk and grabbed a pad of yellow post-it notes to show him.

"You really don't know Jim's handwriting - do you?"

12