One Great Evening

Story Info
Coworker's comment catches husband's interest.
2.1k words
3.52
92.8k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- Sunday -

My husband Dale walked in after work and I asked him how his afternoon went. He said OK and looked like he was going to say something else and then thought better of it. I was going to ask him, but decided to wait, if it was important he would tell me later. I asked him if he was hungry for dinner, he turned around grabbed me around the waist and said only if I was on the menu. That can be arranged I said and started kissing him. He is such a good kisser, and with his hands rubbing my ass I press up against him and feel his rock hard cock. Not that this is unusual; my man gets hard in about 2 seconds.

But it was a little more sudden than usual. I asked him what got him in such a good mood. You, he says. That's all? Well, we were discussing a few things at work today he said and started kissing me leaving it at that. Like what, I ask. You just looked so cute when you came in today; Marvin made a comment about the fact that you looked hot. Instead of making me angry, it made me horny, so I agreed with him. I told him you were a good fuck too. At first he looked surprised, then he grinned and said I'll bet she is. Now, you know I would never want you to fuck Marvin, but I felt like teasing him a little, so I asked him if he had ever fantasized about my wife.

He looked at me for a couple seconds to see if I was serious and judge my what my reaction would be. Then he said yes, he had thought about it. He asked me if I ever thought about sharing her. I said I haven't shared that gorgeous ass yet. He asked if you would be willing to do something kinky like that. I could tell he wasn't sure yet if this was a hypothetical situation or if I was seriously propositioning him yet.

I said Hell yeah, she is always telling me her fantasies about a threesome. Usually with another girl, but it has been mentioned with another guy. This is when he says I should stop because he doesn't want a hard on at work. He then went to help some people and I did the same. Then, tonight after the store closed and we were taking down signs he came back over to me and asked if I would ever share you. I looked at him and said, you can look but not touch. That's a start he says and asks when we can get together. I said Wednesday would be fine.

I stared at him in shock, you mean he is coming over to watch us fuck?? No, just to watch you, I'll be there to join in if you need any help, but I think he wants to watch you masturbate. I should have felt outraged that my husband was using me like this but I was turned on and he knew I would be. I'll bet that pretty little pussy of yours is soaking wet, isn't it? Yes, is all I could say. He then led me into the bedroom and fucked me silly until I had a screaming orgasm.

- Wednesday -

Dale hasn't mentioned anything about our little arrangement since Sunday so I was starting to think it was all made up just to get me horny. Then, right before I left for work today he says I should be ready for my visitor about 6:00 tonight. I was surprised, but what the hell, said OK and left for work. I was thinking about it all day long and needless to say I was getting some strange looks. It must have been pheromones seeping out of my pores, but I got a lot of smiles, flirting, and conversation at work.

I got off at 4:00 and went home. I knew Dale got off around 5:00 and so I jumped into the shower and poured myself a glass of wine. After I was all shaved, and I do mean ALL, smelling good and lotioned up, I put on some sexy panties, no bra and a cute little dress. By 5:30, when Dale got home I was ready for anything. He walked in the door and gave me some appreciation in my job well done and asked if I was ready. I definitely was. At six, there he was. Marvin walked in sat down. I had no idea what Dale was going to say to him, this was not shared with me before hand.

Like I said, he hadn't even mentioned it since Sunday. OK, he says, this is how it goes; she will masturbate with you watching from a chair. You can request certain actions for her to perform but she can choose what she will do. I will be in the room and my join in to help her out if I feel the need. You can not touch, unless she asks you to. This surprised me; he was leaving me an option that I did not think was going to be there. That meant he had considered the fact that more than watching might be involved.

If you feel like masturbating along with her, that is fine. In fact, it would probably make her more horny. Any time you are ready honey, we can get going. The first thing I did was walk over to Marvin, turn around and ask him to unzip my little dress. That way I could shake things up by giving him permission to touch me right away and he could catch a whiff of my scent. He slowly unzipped the back of my dress and then slowly dropped his hands back down brushing his fingertips along my sides on the way down. I slowly walk away letting the dress fall to the floor.

I lay down on the bed and start lazily running my hands over my breasts and pinching my nipples. Then I run my hands down my body and slip my fingers into my panties. My pussy is wet and rubs my clit a little. Then I hear Dale say, tell Marvin how you feel. I say I feel so naughty and hot and horny because I know he is watching me. That is when I slowly slide my panties down and spread my legs and hear an intake of breath from both of the men from the sight of my shorn pink pussy. I ask Marvin if he likes my pussy and he says yes. I can see the hard on in his pants and I say then why don't you show me, take that cock out and stroke it.

I know this talk is turning him on even more and he doesn't hesitate in taking it out and starts stroking it. Then I look at Dale, all the while I am slowly fingering my pussy and pinching my nipples, I know he loves to watch me masturbate and that it will be very hard to keep out of the action. I know you like my pussy shaved, don't you? It makes it taste soo good, doesn't it, I ask. I am really starting to like this, and I start rubbing my clit even more.

Marvin, will you be a good boy and take my dildo out of the drawer there next to you and bring it too me? He does and I take it and lick all around the big knobby head of it. I know Dale loves to watch me suck is his cock, so it must look pretty sexy. That's why I gave Marvin the show; then I shoved as much I could get into my mouth and sucked it good while moaning. I noticed that Dale had his cock out now too. It wouldn't be much longer.

Then I drug the dildo down my body to my cunt and slowly stuck it in my hole. I couldn't help moaning even louder. I fucked myself with it for a few minutes, writhing slowly on the bed. Then I asked Dale if he would come fuck me with it, I just couldn't get enough leverage for the strokes I like. He gladly obliged and I laid back and let him fuck my pussy with that big rubber cock with stroking my clit.

I love the look Dale gets on his face when he is watching that thing going in and out of my pussy. It looks like you are having a lot of fun, maybe I should let Marvin try, I say. You back up and I motion Marvin to get down and start fucking me with that dildo. He starts to put his hand on my leg and I say no, you can only touch me with the dildo. He speeds up the strokes and I speed up my strokes telling him that feels so good and he fucking me just right.

I then ask them if they want me to cum, Yes, they both answer at once and I let this huge orgasm go flooding over me and scream while my body lurches off the bed. God, her pussy clenched up so tight I could barely move the dildo in her, I can't image what it must feel like to have your cock in there, Marvin tells Dale. It is the best feeling in the world, he says, next to that asshole. She lets you fuck her ass?? He says and Dale just grins. I am coming down off my orgasm and tell Marvin that it felt so good.

Would he mind licking my clit? He takes about 1 second before diving in cunt and tonguing my pussy. Dale honey, would you like me to suck your cock while Marvin eats my pussy? And there it is that gorgeous, perfectly shaped cock. I take it greedily into my mouth and start sucking. You start moaning and I suck even more and try to get even more into my throat. You are a sexy little thing, he says, do you like Marvin sucking your pussy, does it feel good? UMHM is all I can say to let him know how good it feels.

Marvin is dragging is tongue up and down my pussy lips and shoving as much as he can into my hole, then he nibbles my clit and takes the whole thing in his mouth and sucks it. He has got the round motion going on and I can feel the orgasm coming. I have stopped sucking Dale's cock because my orgasm is coming. I feel someone's hands on my tits pinching my nipples and this shoves me over the edge again as I scream and buck on Marvin's face my orgasm. Dale then grabs me and says he has got to get inside my pussy.

Marvin is still right next to me beside the bed and Dale is pounding his cock into me. It feels like heaven and I tell Marvin he can touch me if he wants to. He is then pinching my titties and grabbing my ass while stroking his cock watching Dale fuck my tight pussy. Dale's fingers search out my asshole and I know that he wants to fuck it. I look up at him and say, get the lube and go slow. He knows exactly what I mean. He grabs the lube and smears it on the purple head of his penis, I am so turned on that it doesn't take long for my ass to stretch enough to let him in and he starts fucking my tight ass. The feeling is so intense that I forget Marvin is there.

He has stopped touching me and is just watching my asshole. That pussy looks so good, he says and I tell him he can touch it with his fingers and put them inside if he wants. He does. He sticks 2 fingers slowly in my cunt and Dale is still banging away at my back door. I ask Dale if he is close to coming and he says he could come anytime I want him to, I say that I want you both to spray me down with your hot cum. Marvin is ready too and Dale pulls out of my ass and lets loose a gusher that shoots over my head and all over the rest of me. Marvin pulls his a few more times while fingering my pussy and shoots his load all across my tits and belly.

What I perfect shower I say, and the three of us rest. Marvin looks at me and says you are one good fuck and looks at Dale and says Man, you are my best friend!!