One Last Winter Snow Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His body jerked is waves of orgasmic movement, spitting his seeds into her belly in an earth shattering orgasm. Her muscles clasped around him, sucking the fluid from his ballsac until he collapsed onto her. She welcomed his weight, holding him tightly to her until she began to have trouble breathing. He rolled to his side next to her, gathered her up in his arms, and held her close, never wanting to let go of her.

As the heat they had generated subsided, she shivered. He pulled the rumpled blanket and sheet out from under them, and covered them up. When he closed his eyes, she was breathing softly, her head cradled against his chest.

Dora smiled when she came to tell them dinner was ready and saw the “Do Not Disturb” sign on the door knob. She guessed that dinner was the last thing on their minds. She was also very sure they would be real hungry about breakfast time though!!

12