One Magical Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Angel Love
Angel Love
24 Followers

The string quartet begins playing a lovely piece, Tchaikovsky's Love theme from Romeo and Juliet. My heart stands still as I see the light in your eyes. You are so beautiful my angel, sitting there in all of your splendor, and to think you are all mine, or hopefully will be by the end of this very magical night.

I stand, come around the table reaching down for your hand. You rise to meet me and our eyes lock on each other. We walk to the middle of the dance floor and I flounce you around into my arms, pulling you in close. You rest your head against my shoulder and we begin to sway to the music. Other couples filter on to the dance floor, joining us in the magic of the night.

I pull you in a bit closer as the next song begins and you feel my hardness pressing in on your soft pelvis. You look up into my eyes and I truly see angelic splendor in yours. I kiss you tenderly, and then pressing my tongue into your mouth it becomes more passionate. We are in a wonderful abandon, as if we were the only two in the entire building.

The song ends and guiding you with my hand at the small of your back we return to our table. I motion for the waiter and he approaches the table. "Yes, sir, what can I do for you and the lovely lady?" he asks.

I crook my finger and he leans in as I whisper in his ear. He smiles and replies, "Yes, sir I will get right on it," as he walks away.

"What are you up to now darling?" you wonder.

"Oh you will see my love, you will see."

We sip the after dinner Amaretto Di Saronno on ice and nibble on the Marjolaine Cake that has been delivered to our table while we were dancing and within minutes the waiter returns ushering another cart in front of him. On this cart is a white linen cover and in the center of it is a silver covered tray. It is a very simple presentation indeed.

You look up surprised, "Oh I don't think I can eat another thing baby," you surmise.

"Shhh, my love, this is the surprise I told you about earlier," I assure you.

You sit very still now; I think you may be even holding your breath. I smile over at you and suggest that you pick up the cover on the tray. As you reach over and lift the cover I keep my eyes on your face.

Lifting the cover you see a little black velvet box. You look up in astonishment and tears immediately form in your eyes. I take the box from the tray and motion for the waiter to remove the cart. He does so immediately with a little bow.

Rising up from my chair I move around the table and kneel on one knee in front of you. You gasp and one tear trickles down your lovely cheek. All eyes are on us now my angel. I open the box away from you so you cannot see what is in it and then lifting your hand to my lips, kiss it ever so gently. You bring your napkin up to cover your mouth so that the whimper is trapped there.

"Angel," I begin, "It has been one year to the day that I first set eyes on you. I have loved you almost from the first time I kissed you. My love has grown for you over the past year and well, remember back in the camper I said that I wanted this to be the one Valentine's Day that will stand out in your mind for the rest of *our* lives?"

Turning the box in my hand you get your first glimpse of the brilliant 2 carat heart-shaped diamond engagement ring, surrounded by four little diamonds on each side, running down the slim band. I think I can actually see your heart stop beating in your chest as you gasp your approval.

Letting go of your hand I take the ring out of the tiny case and bringing your hand back up slip it on your left ring finger.

With tears in my voice I stammer, "Angel, would you do me the honor of being my wife, of spending the rest of your life with me? I want to take care of you, to protect and honor you till the day I die."

You immediately throw your arms around my neck almost knocking me over and hug me like you have never hugged me before. Tears are pouring down your face now and you are sobbing into my ear, "Oh yes, yes I will! I will be honored to be your wife. I want to make you happier than you have ever been in your life my Love. Oh this is the happiest day of my life!!

The whole room bursts out in applause. The cooks and waiters, the maitre d and even the owner have all come into the room to witness this wonderful occasion. The quartet begins to play Mendelssohn's Wedding March.

The owner then comes over and shakes my hand asking if he may kiss the bride to be and I say of course you may. He places one hand on either of your arms and drawing himself closer kisses each of your tear stained cheeks.

He bows and says, "The wine that you have had is on the house sir."

"Thank you sir, that is very kind of your establishment and I want to thank you and your staff for helping to make this the best Valentine's gift I could give my lovely bride to be," I thankfully reply.

"Yes, sir, thank you for everything. I will truly never forget this wonderful evening," you softly counter.

We gather our things and the waiter brings our food packages to us as we are walking thru the lobby. The limo is waiting on us at the curb and the driver is holding the door. We slip into the limo and he pulls away.

"Rest your eyes now sweet angel. We will be home soon."

You lay your head against my shoulder once again and close your eyes. You are so peaceful and content. This makes me very happy.

In a short while the limo stops and you lift your head asking, "Are we back to the camper?"

"No my pet we are not."

You look up at me quizzically as the driver opens the door. Once again you gasp as you see the front entrance to the Inn at Little Washington once again. You turn to me and shaking your head slip out of the limousine.

"This must be costing you a small fortune darling," you whisper as I usher you to the door.

Walking thru the lobby once again you are beaming and I am so proud of your elegance. We approach the front desk and are greeted by the clerk with a smile.

"Hello may I help you," she politely inquires.

"Yes I am Mr. Peters and I have reserved a suite for the night."

"Ahhhhh yes Mr. Peters we have been expecting you."

After a few minutes of confirming reservations and signing papers, we are shown to our room by the bellhop. He opens the door and the site is absolutely breathtaking. The suite houses a gorgeous Victorian four poster bed with matching dresser and night tables. Set upon the tables are crystal candlestick lamps which emit a soft glow. Tapestry accents adorn the wall behind the bed to match the bed covers and pillows and drapes on the window. The wallpaper is light colored embossed brocade. Setting in front of the magnificent fireplace is a lovely sofa with Queen Anne coffee and end tables. We are both awestruck!

I tip the bellhop and finally we are left alone. Turning to you I smile and ask, "Are you happy my angel?"

"Oh sweetheart, you have made me the happiest woman on earth tonight!" you reply. "But you do know that I would have been very content to go back to our lovely camper. As long as I'm with you, then I am happy my Love."

"I know that angel. I truly know that you don't expect much, however, you deserve the best. Yes this will probably be the only time we can afford a place like this, but this is to be a turning point in our lives and I wanted it to be perfect for you."

You move into my arms and kiss me tenderly, "I love you darling."

"I love you too my angel."

My hands move gently down your back, trying to touch every inch of it. Then they cup your round bottom and I press you into me. You feel my hard manhood grind into you slowly and you respond by rubbing your pussy against me.

Lifting you in my strong arms I carry you to the bed and lay you back on it. I raise your feet one at a time and remove your heels, then sliding my fingers up and caressing your luscious legs I gently unclip your stockings from the garter laying them on the bed. My hands slip up under your dress and glide down your garter.

I take your hands and raise you up to your feet now, turning you around. You lift your lovely auburn curls and I unzip your dress, letting my fingers graze your back as I move them down. Easing the silky fabric from your shoulders I lean down and kiss each, nipping them lightly and then sliding the cloth down your arms and allowing it to filter to the floor in a pool of ebony.

With my hands on your lovely creamy shoulders I turn you around again. There you stand before me in only your demi bra. Your tits are bursting out of the top of it, just begging to be released. I slip my hands back around you and unhook it, watching as they are freed and bounce to life. I dip in to kiss each nipple, watching as they swell at my touch, then I nip playfully at them making you groan.

I move you back toward the bed now, but before sitting you down on the edge I chuckle, "Now it is your turn my pet. I have way too many clothes on."

Eager to see me naked you unbutton my jacket and slide it over my shoulders pushing it down my arms. You fold it and sit it on the chair. Then your fingers open each button of my shirt, kissing and licking my chest as it appears to you. You pull the shirt tail out and push it off of me, letting it hit the floor.

Laying my hands on your shoulders now I ease you down onto the bed. Looking up into my eyes they lock on mine and you smile a wicked little smile before unbuckling my belt, then unzipping and unbuttoning my slacks. You put your long fingers inside the waistband and wiggle them down along with my boxers. My rock hard cock springs free now just inches from your face. You moan and slip your tongue out to touch the pre-cum that has formed there. Licking it away you let them drop to the floor at my feet. I step free of them kicking the discarded pants to the side.

You grab my cock in your soft hand and lifting it up kiss the tip, then run your tongue down the length of it right over my ball sac. I moan loudly now, "Oh god angel you have the best mouth. Take it baby, it's all yours. Make love to it with those sweet lips and tongue!!"

You hungrily now devour my cock in your luscious lips, taking me straight into your throat. Wrapping my fingers in your curls I moan, "I always said you were the best cock sucker this side of the Mississippi, if not the whole country. I've been sucked by what I thought the best that have nothing on you my love."

You giggle around my cock sending vibrations right down to my heavy balls. "Oh God baby yessssssss suck that meat!!"

Your mouth moves expertly up and down my shaft, sucking me like never before. It feels like you want to swallow me whole. "Fuck baby yeaaaaah," I growl, as I push you down harder, bucking my hips up to meet the thrust.

Your fingers find my balls and oh my God, yes my ass too. You rim me and knead my balls while sucking me faster and harder. In and out, up and down, pressing a finger into my ass now. "Oh yea , oh yea angel fuck me baby fuck me," I groan.

Then you let go, oh my God you let go. "Nooooo angel not yet!!!" I yell, trying to push you back down.

Instead you pull free of me and reach into your purse. You take out a tiny little *toy*. What is it? Ohhhhhhhh I see now!! Bringing it up to my balls you turn it on and it hums and vibrates. It's the tiniest little wand. I shudder as I feel it reverberate thru me and you take me back into your hungry mouth, sucking me once again.

"Oh, my God angel, where did you learn about that??" I wonder.

You break away form your task just long enough to counter, "I found it in a little specialty shop sweetie. Do you like?"

"Ummmmmmm yesssssssssss," is all I could get out before throwing my head back and shouting, "I'm going to cummmmm angel. "Here it cummmmmmms," I yell as you suck me harder again.

All movement stops now. My hips go slack against your face as I pelt my hot thick cum deep into your throat. I can feel you sucking and swallowing as my balls empty with blast after blast of my cream feeding you.

I lean down and kiss you as you slip a few drops of my cum thru my lips and I take it greedily pressing my tongue back into yours. I then slip down to the floor in front of you, separating your thighs and squeezing them. You smile down at me before you lay back on the bed.

I kiss your knees and lifting up your right leg nibble down your calf and suck on each toe, then back up the underside and lick the back of your knee. Bringing your left leg up I give equal attention to it. You moan softly as my tongue begins to glide up your inner thighs, nipping and nibbling on each in turn.

Running my tongue up to the crease in your leg, it glides across your mound and onto your pussy lips. I separate your lips with my fingers and inhale your sweetness before diving in to lick and suck you. My tongue glides up and down your outer lips, not touching your little nub though. You try to twist your hips to make me touch it but I refuse to do so yet. You moan and groan and I love what I'm doing to you.

My index finger slips inside your cunt now and you push against it. The squishing sounds from your sopping pussy hole are staggering. Then I brush the tip of my long tongue against your clitty. You shudder and moan loudly, pushing my head in with your hands and thrusting up to meet it with your hips.

I add another finger and you groan, grinding against them. Digging in and stretching you I move deeper and curl my fingers up against your g-spot.

You let out a yell, "Ohhhhhhhh yessssssss, yesssssss, yessssss, Oh god baby that's it. Do it, do it, yessssssssss!!!"

Then you explode all over my hand, it squirts up onto my chest and my face. It drips off of my nose and my hair. What a glorious site it is to watch you find such pleasure in my hands and mouth. What a sweet taste you have my angel. I revel in it, feel fulfilled by your abandon.

You shudder and then calm down as your body relaxes and the aftermath of your orgasm subsides. You glide up onto the bed and I climb up next to you, lying down and pulling you into my arms to rest. You turn over and rest your beautiful bottom against my half limp cock and I wrap my arms around you caressing your tits. We fall fast asleep.

I wake up feeling a bit disoriented. My cock is growing and stiff. I look down and see you under the sheets, your head bobbing up and down and I smile. I lift you up and kiss you gently at first, then pressing my tongue into your mouth search out yours and duel with it.

"Get on your hands and knees angel," I have something for you.

"Mmmmmmmmmm yes, I love when you take my ass baby," you coo. You wiggle your sweet, sexy ass at me and separate your legs inviting me in. I move in close to your ass and run my finger up your still wet cunt, scooping up your juices and rubbing it around your little puckered rosebud. Then I ease a finger inside of it, feeling you open and settle around my finger with your inner sphincter. I slip a second finger in and you moan in pleasure.

You are ready now my angel. Ready for my hard cock to split your ass wide open and fill you with my seed. I rub my dick up and down thru your sopping pussy lips lubing it up and then press it against your hole slipping it inside your love canal. You shudder pushing back against me as I fuck your cunt.

I pull out of you now, wet with your love juice and press it against your little star. Easing it in slowly I hear and feel it pop inside of your rectum. You sigh and grind on my cock driving it in deeper. Inch by inch it slips inside deeper and deeper till my balls are lying against your cunt hole.

I let it rest for a moment, allowing you to acclimate to my girth and then begin rocking against you. I ease it in and out almost to the point of pulling out then slamming back in. You are writhing under me now, grinding back against me, your ass slapping my groin. We become frenzied now with lust and desire to please the other.

I grab your hips for leverage and drive in hard and fast. You are rubbing your clit as I fuck your sweet ass. "Ahhhhhh..... Oh, oh, ohhhhhhh baby I'm almost there!" you shout out.

"Hold off angel, cum with me pleaseeeeeeeee," I moan into your back.

Then it happens. We just know it's time and we both release together, our moans and grunts drowning out the other. We are lost in our own needs now. You drop onto the bed and I fall on top of you and we are in a spoon position, I'm still inside you, still hard and still moving in small thrusts, and you still have tremors, the afterglow of a most fantastic fuck!!!...And the tremors still clutch at my cock, slowly now and the frantic pace of our sexual adventure is subsiding, and eventually I slip from your body, both of us exhausted, spent, totally sated for the time being.

I pull the covers over us and just before we drift off into a sound sleep, I whisper, "Happy Valentine's Day my love."

Angel and I set our wedding for the following Valentine's Day. Valentine's Day has become the most important day of our year. It was the day we met, the day we were engaged and the day we are to be married. How magical can one day be?

Angel Love
Angel Love
24 Followers
12