One More from the Attic Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hope nodded. "Oh, I remember that! I thought the two of us would lie out in those tiny bikinis and tease Daniel until something happened. You know, as badly as I wanted him, I think I wanted to see him with you almost as much."

Hope's eyes were on fire as she stood and pulled Colleen's robe open. "Show me," she whispered hotly. "Show me how amazing you two are together."

I dropped my robe to the floor, and Colleen shrugged hers off. Hope pulled that robe out of the way as I slid into the bed between Colleen's legs. I had planned to lick her pussy, but she shook her head and reached her arms out to me.

"Please, Daniel," she sobbed, "I just need you to fuck me hard right now. I haven't had a decent fuck since Christmas!"

It was not what I had in mind. I had expected to make slow, sensuous love to my sister all night long. I slid up her body and pushed my hard cock into her waiting pussy. She was drenched. Still, she was incredibly tight. I savored that marvelous sensation for all of three seconds before she wrapped those muscular legs around me and drove her hips into me.

"Fuck me!" she cried out. "Fuck me like you mean it!"

Let's face it, with her legs wrapped around me like that, she was the one that was doing all the fucking. I mean, I thrust my hips and tried, but mostly I was just gripping the sheets to hold on for dear life while my sister drove my full length in and out of her. Hope's head came between us then. I heard Colleen moan helplessly as Hope kissed her mouth.

"Relax, Colleen," Hope whispered. "You've got all night. You have all the time in the world. Enjoy it."

I felt Hope's hand gently easing Colleen's leg from my lower back. When Hope moved her head out of the way, I saw tears streaming from Colleen's eyes. I kissed her and drove my cock into her to the hilt. Holding it there, I shifted my hips slightly and savored the way her pussy gripped my shaft. I pulled back and drove back in, which got an appreciative moan from Colleen.

Hope moved around behind me, and I felt her weight shift as she settled in to enjoy the show. I felt her breath on my asshole when she hissed, "Oh, that looks incredible. Daniel's dick looks so thick going in and out of your tight little pussy."

"Oh, God!" Colleen gasped. After three more strokes, she shuddered and cried out as she came. "Please! Don't stop!" she gasped.

I nodded and then kissed her mouth as I drove my hips forward and back. Each time, I was pulling almost all the way out before pushing my full length back in. We both gasped when we felt Hope's fingers stroking Colleen's pussy lips around my engorged shaft. My strokes became erratic when Hope teased my balls with her fingernails. I had already been taken to the brink of orgasm, and that was just too much.

"I'm going to come!" I gasped. At that, my sisters both groaned a reply.

"Do it!" Colleen groaned.

At the same time I heard Hope's, "Yes!" from behind me.

My balls clenched up and I gasped, "Fuuuck! Fuck!" as I exploded into Colleen's clinging pussy. She shook her head from side to side as her own climax consumed her.

"Oh my God! I can actually see his cum shooting up his shaft!" Hope announced. Her hand lightly stroked my ass cheek as it flexed. This was a pretty substantial load that was shooting out of me, and it took a while before I was done.

I collapsed on top of Colleen's heaving breasts when I finished coming inside her. I smiled at her beaming face. "Give me a minute," I panted.

Hope started pressing my right hip insistently. I looked down at her face and rolled onto my back next to Colleen on the bed. Hope looked possessed.

"No! Give me a minute!" she insisted.

Colleen cried out in surprise when Hope began noisily slurping her freshly-fucked pussy. Her whole body arched up from the bed. She had just come around my cock, but Hope's mouth quickly launched her to a whole new and unexpected level of orgasm. Colleen's nipples stood straight up atop her swelling breasts, as hard as I had ever seen them. My watering mouth could not resist them.

Colleen was very vocal but not coherent at all as Hope and I tag-teamed her with our mouths. When Hope had drained every drop of my semen out of Colleen, she shifted over and licked Colleen's tasty pussy juice from my shaft. Then she helped Colleen lie on her back on top of me. Hope's fingers guided my dick back into Colleen's pussy, and then Colleen was gasping helplessly on top of me as Hope licked her through orgasm after orgasm. I felt those pussy muscles rippling around my shaft, even though we weren't thrusting our hips. Occasionally, Hope's tongue lapped at the base of my shaft.

Like I said, I had expected to make tender, slow love to Colleen all night. Instead, she was the center of all the loving she could handle. I had not expected Hope to be such an active participant. Later, she would admit that she hadn't planned to. "I just couldn't resist, once I saw your dick in her pussy. I had to taste you both."

I couldn't begin to guess how many times Colleen came that night. She was completely satisfied when she fell asleep between us on the bed. Hope and I shared a smile and a soft kiss as we pulled the covers over the three of us. After the emotional intensity, the world-class cuisine and the amazing sex, I was out like a light.

* * *

The morning sun woke Hope up before me. She gently shook my shoulder until I opened my eyes, and then she nodded her head toward the bedroom door. Colleen was still blissfully asleep with a smile on her lips. We carefully got out of bed, picking up our robes and taking them with us to the living room.

Hope carefully closed the bedroom door and pulled her robe over her sexy body. I pulled mine on as she whispered, "I figured we should let her sleep in. She had that long drive here."

I nodded. We went out to the kitchen and grabbed some cereal and milk. As we sat at the dining room table and ate, we talked quietly.

"Are we okay?" Hope asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I kind of took over last night. I was all over Colleen. I wasn't trying to make you jealous. I just wanted to make sure I hadn't ruined it for you."

"You're kidding, right?" I asked. "Last night was incredible. Hope, you were just...incredible. Hell, I'm sure every straight guy in this town would give up an arm, a leg, and a testicle to have switched places with me last night."

Hope nearly shot milk out her nose at that. She slapped me lightly on my shoulder. Then she rubbed that shoulder and smiled at me. "Thanks," she murmured.

I leaned forward and we kissed. Then Hope pushed me back from the table so she could slide her shapely ass into my lap. Her pussy was wet and welcoming as it closed around my morning wood. She leaned back against my chest, opening the top of her robe so I could fondle her tits while she rode me.

"Mmm. I'll bet Amy would love to see this," she moaned.

"I don't know," I murmured into her ear. "I think Amy wants to have her fingers wrapped around my dick, so she can feed it into my sister's pussy just like you did last night."

I could see her eyes and mouth shoot open as she pictured that vivid close-up from last night. "That was so hot!" she gasped. I felt the familiar fluttering of her pussy around me when she came. I kissed her neck and patted her sexy bottom when she got out of my lap. She slid back into her seat, and we finished our cereal. I smiled at her and she smiled back.

This was so comfortable and perfect. I could not imagine my life without Hope in it.

Hope rinsed the dishes while I emptied the dishwasher. After we finished that, we got our French notes and sat down to quiz each other so we would be ready for the next vocabulary test. We were still doing that when Colleen opened the bedroom door.

"Hey," she croaked. Then she cleared her throat and tried again. "Hey. Good morning."

"Good morning!" we chorused back.

She was still naked, leaning against the door frame for support. "I had the craziest dream last night," she murmured. "Both of you guys were there."

I stood up, and Hope was just seconds behind me. We kissed Colleen and dragged her back into the bed. I did not hold back this time as I slid my hard dick into her and fucked her tight pussy hard. "Just like that," she muttered. "Yes! Just like that!"

In no time at all, I was coming inside her again. Colleen kissed me through my orgasm, and then she playfully rolled me off of her. She spread her legs wide and held her pussy open with two fingers. "Oh, Hope," she growled, grinning wickedly, "I have a treat for you!"

When Hope hungrily slurped up her "treat," Colleen groaned, "It's like a dream come true!"

Then she spied my semi-erect dick, glistening with our combined juices. "Mmm. Bring that over here," she said. Hope's eyes went wide when she watched Colleen inhale my entire dick for the first time.

Hope pulled her face back, swallowing and licking her lips. "How did you do that?" she gasped.

Colleen groaned around my shaft and then slowly let it slide from her lips. "Don't worry. I'll teach you how to do it," she said. Then she took me right back down her throat.

I could not wait for that lesson!

* * *

I neglected to send that text to Amy. She came over after she got off work, and I answered the door out of breath and still only wearing my robe. She narrowed her eyes and pursed her lips. She didn't have to say a word to tell me that I needed to try harder. I nodded, to let her know that I understood, and hugged her. "We lost track of the time," I whispered into her ear. "It won't happen again."

I turned and spoke up, "Hope! Amy's here! Are you decent?" I knew that she wasn't.

Amy did a masterful job of playing it off, but it was pretty obvious that we had been having sex all day. While Colleen and Hope were getting showered and changed, Amy pulled me into my bedroom. She slid to her knees and took me in her mouth, then looked up at me in surprise.

"Both of them?" she whispered.

I nodded. "Wow," she breathed, and then she slurped all of my sisters' tangy pussy juice off of my dick. After she was done cleaning me, she giggled when I threw her onto my bed and stripped off her pants and panties. "I'm surprised you have anything—oh!—anything left to give me after that," she hissed.

"Oh, I saved some for you," I whispered. I started pumping my cock into her pussy. "After all, if it wasn't for you, last night would not even have happened. At least, not the way it did." I leaned down and drove my cock into her to the hilt, growling into her ear, "It was fucking amazing, Amy."

"Oh!" she moaned. She could feel my rampant erection throbbing inside her.

"We could just drop our little charade—" I started.

"No!" she hissed back. She patted my cheek and panted as I resumed fucking her. "Anticipation, baby. It's worth it. You'll see."

"Okay," I said, teasingly slowing down my strokes into her.

"Don't you dare!" she hissed.

I smiled and kissed her. We moaned and kissed as I pounded her pussy, and then we came together. I had saved that for her, but after I came I had nothing left for a while. It was a good thing I wasn't expected to do anything right away.

Hope and Colleen were happy and bubbly once they emerged from Hope's bedroom. Amy had pulled her panties and jeans back on. Every so often she would shiver just a little, and I knew some of my cum had trickled out of her pussy. It gave me a small thrill, but it seemed like a waste. Either one of my sisters would have happily slurped out every drop if she'd let them.

The weather was nice for a change. The sun was out, and we went for a drive around this historic town and our campus. It was fun to share our experiences with Colleen. I also learned a few things in the process. Hope and Amy had a few favorite hangouts on campus that I had been unaware of, for example.

We stopped for pizza at lunch time. The pizza joint was one of those places you would never find where we had grown up. All we had back home were the nationwide chain pizza places. These guys had been making "real pizza" for almost a hundred years in this family-owned pizzeria. Colleen savored her first taste of it just as Hope and I had right after we arrived last September.

After lunch, we parked the car and walked around on campus for a while. We ran into a few students we knew from various classes. Whenever we did, they welcomed Colleen as soon as we introduced her. The two guys that had been in my Chemistry class the previous semester practically drooled when they met my sisters for the first time. As soon as they walked away, we all chuckled.

Colleen felt welcome and appreciated in a way we could not have scripted if we tried.

We also stopped by the student services center where Hope worked on campus. I had only dropped by to visit her there a handful of times, and really did not know the people that Hope introduced. What really stuck out to me were the seven or eight guys who lit up with love-struck expressions when they saw her. Hope seemed oblivious to the attention. Colleen and Amy certainly noticed.

When we got back to the apartment, though, they pointed out that I had been equally oblivious to young women who "practically swooned when they saw you coming." I thought they were just kidding—giving me a hard time. After they had brought it up, though, I would notice over the next couple of weeks that these girls I had thought of as friends had more than friendly interest in me.

We cooked dinner and could not help but joke that not one of us could hold a candle to Antwaan. After dinner, Amy and my sisters changed for bed. They giggled and talked for hours. I had let my homework slide, and had to knuckle down to finish two assignments before my Monday classes. I smiled often as I listened to them talking in the next room. I finally finished my homework just after midnight. I peeked into Hope's room and saw the three gorgeous women all sleeping soundly in a tangle of sexy flesh.

I smiled and retreated to my room. They had worn me out over the weekend. I was sound asleep in my bed within minutes.

When my alarm went off the next morning, I had one of those crazy moments where I was certain there had been a mistake. My alarm was not set to go off until eight, and there was no way I had slept that long! Of course, I had. When I blearily stumbled out of my room, Hope and Amy were quietly talking over breakfast. I grabbed cereal and joined them. We did not have much time to eat and get going. By the time we had gotten dressed and were ready to go, Colleen was awake. We all kissed her before we left.

Because of my Monday evening labs, it was the one day of the week that I was around the apartment the least. When I got back to the apartment after nine, I was pretty drained. It was a little spooky. Nobody was there and the lights were all turned off. I checked my phone and saw that Hope had texted me a few hours earlier. "We're going out," was all it said.

I shrugged and fixed myself a late dinner. I knocked out the little bit of homework I had and went to bed. I did not even wake up when my sisters returned. Amy stumbled into my room before the sun came up, and that finally woke me. She looked a little ragged when I turned on my lamp. Her lips were a bit swollen, and she had a wild look in her eyes.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

She nodded and shed her robe before sliding into bed with me. Her nipples were as hard and as red as I had ever seen them, standing out in stark contrast against the pale skin of her breasts.

"Wow," she breathed. I could smell the faint trace of alcohol on her breath. "I took Hope and Colleen out to a club," she whispered. "When we got back, they were all over me." She shivered at the recollection, and I could only imagine what I had missed while I slept.

I turned toward her and she quickly whispered, "Please be gentle! It was amazing, but I am really tender right now."

I lifted the sheet and looked over Amy's ravaged body. Now that I was looking for it, I could see the hickeys and bite marks on the skin of her breasts, neck, and inner thighs. Her pussy mound was swollen and looked like it had been on the receiving end of a gang-bang. "Damn," I whispered.

Amy turned her head and smiled as she looked at my aroused expression. "I thought I would get them a little tipsy and bring them back so we could fool around. I figured I would get one of your sisters to sit in your lap, and I would have them both watching while I sucked your dick." She shook her head and her gaze was distant. "You were zonked out when we got here. I was trying to think of what I should do when Colleen started kissing me. Hope had most of my clothes off before I even knew it. The next thing I knew, they had me in bed and I could not stop coming."

She shivered and moved into my arms. I held her, but I didn't know what to do. I was rock-hard after hearing that story, but clearly she was too sore for me to do anything with her. I heard her snoring softly against my chest and smiled down at her. Carefully, I reached over her head and turned off the lamp. I held her gently while she slept, but I was far too aroused to fall asleep myself.

I was still awake two hours later when my alarm went off. Amy was grateful when I took her to the bathroom and gently washed her body in the shower. After I dried both of us, I whispered, "Would you like me to make you some breakfast?"

She shook her head. "I'm working this morning. I'll eat there." She reached up and stroked my cheek before kissing me softly. "Thank you, Daniel."

"You're welcome," I replied. I watched her tight bottom sway away from me as she headed to her car.

Hope came up behind me and wrapped an arm around my waist. I had heard her approach, so I wasn't startled. "God, she's so sexy," Hope murmured. We both waved back when Amy turned to wave goodbye.

Hope tugged me along with her to the bathroom. We did not have a lot of time, and she desperately needed my cock in her ass. I had been hard for hours and was happy to give it to her. Hope may have actually been more worked up than I was before we started. As I slid my cock into her welcoming little asshole, I could not help it. I was still picturing what I had been lying in bed and imagining for hours—my sisters all over Amy as she gasped helplessly through orgasm after orgasm.

Hope shook and gasped almost immediately. My cock gave her the release she had been craving, and she came a second time before I even got up to full speed. I did not last long once I got there. Before she got into the shower, Hope bent over and spread her cheeks. She grinned over her shoulder at me. My sister knows how I love watching my cum drooling out of her freshly-fucked asshole.

It was too much for me to resist. I growled and stepped into the shower behind her. Before she could even turn on the water, Hope was gasping as I took her sweet ass again. I reached around her and mauled her breasts with my hands, pinching her nipples as I drove in and out of her. I bit her neck pretty hard when I came that second time. Hope was a little loud when that triggered her orgasm.

We turned on the water, finally, and I rinsed quickly and got out of her way.

Colleen was still sound asleep when we left for class.

* * *

Amy did not come over that night. She was wiped out and desperately needed sleep. She did call to let us know, and she sounded apologetic on the phone.

"It's fine, Amy, we completely understand," Hope said, fighting back a yawn. "We'll see you tomorrow? Okay, have a good night!"

I was also fighting not to yawn as I finished cooking our dinner. It had been a long day for all of us...except Colleen. She frowned as she looked from Hope to me and back.

"Oh, this sucks," she said softly. We looked at her. "I've been here alone all day. I was looking forward to you guys coming home so we could do something."