One Must Always Remember to Share

Story Info
Not every man or woman is meant to be owned by just one.
1.8k words
3.73
16.2k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so excited that you had agreed to come over today. You'll never know just how often I paced around my apartment preparing for you, making sure that everything was just right. On the dining table were your favorite flowers. In time the aromas from your favorite meal would be wafting from my oven. It was ridiculous to watch a grown woman pick out just the right music. When the doorbell rang, I had to fight myself to not run right to it. You are a very cool woman; so beautiful, so sharp. Sometimes when I look at you I could swear I see you standing on top of the world. A woman like you should be pleased when she walks through the door. And yet, here I am pacing back and forth, wringing my fingers and making final prayers that all goes well.

I couldn't help it when I finally opened the door; I didn't mean to sigh so loud. You looked so beautiful with your hair down. Your hips curved out so nicely beneath your dress. Your waist curved in so slightly, daring my hands to reach out for that first touch. There would be no caving to you just yet. You would not see me so eager for you. I tried like hell to cover up the hunger in my eyes. I guess it didn't work. I stepped back to let you in and turned away from you just long enough to close the door. When I turned back, you had not walked away, as I had supposed. Instead, you were right there; barely an inch between us. I smiled in hesitation, you made the first move, and our roles were set. You were the woman in charge. I was your naïve little girl. I liked how you walked me back into the wall. No one had tried that with me before. That's why I giggled mid-kiss. That's part of why I put my hands on your jaw. You made me dizzy with anticipation.

You felt so good to touch. It felt so good to have you there; calf caressing calf, thigh to thigh. To feel your stomach press so slightly against my own, I almost cried at the thought that it was really nothing more than a vivid dream. It wasn't a dream, was it? Your hands made their way slowly around to the small of my back, trying to pull me in, bringing me closer to you and you found it. You found the silky scarf I had folded over my belt. You almost knocked me off my balance as you pulled it out and forward. I think you liked that show of strength; that moment of domination. You examined it, tilted you head just a bit, raised one eyebrow as if to say, "Oh really?"

"Please, turn around. Let me cover your eyes. I have a surprise for you that I don't want you to see right away." That was a nice look of amusement to pass your lips. You felt comfortable trusting the naïve one; the one who couldn't possibly surprise you. But you were prepared to play along, weren't you? Thank you for that. You were such a good sport when I sat you in that oak chair. You even made these cute little giggles when I bound your wrists to the arms and your ankles to the legs. Yes, you were right. I had been planning this for quite some time.

To hear your breathing quicken a bit was exciting, I will admit. You were excited, nervous; you had to trust and be the helpless one. Poor thing, you were. I'm glad the nibbles on your ear and caress of my finger tips against your nipples were enough to settle you in. You're an excellent kisser. Did you know that? To feel the softness of your tongue against mine.... Well, you certainly made me crave for something more. I believe you felt the same; otherwise you wouldn't have slid forward in the seat as you did. Ever your loyal servant, I was more than happy to kneel before you and run a trail of kisses licks and nips from your lips, down those beautiful pink tips and between those hips.

Your petals were quite soft, so clean and bare and smooth. You knew how much I preferred to taste you sans scrub. You didn't know, you couldn't see or tell, but I became dizzy from the decadence of it all – your sweet nectar flowing freely toward my tongue; your shiver at my fingers playing along your lips and my nose against your clit. I wanted you to cum so badly, all for me. I wanted to watch the most beautiful sight in the world. I was pleased when you granted my wish. I still wake up to this day with your whimpers squeals and sighs echoing in my dreams; followed by your inquiry, "So, was that my surprise?"

"No, my Beautiful One, that was but a lack of self-restraint." I moved once more behind you, loosening the knot behind your head, "This, my Beautiful One is your surprise." Judging by the look on your face, you were indeed surprised to see him sitting in the room; cock in hand. Poor thing couldn't help himself, could he? He's always been a sucker for beautiful and bold; and there you were, right before him.

"But how...why? Will you be loosening me soon so I may ease his ache?" Clearly this was not an option that had passed through your mind. The mark of a good surprise indeed, in my book.

"Beautiful One, he is here as a reminder to you. I brought him here to let you know something very important. You have forgotten a lesson most learn by the time they get into school. Beautiful One, you have forgotten how to share." I did notice you were all of a sudden resistant to my touch. You had finally begun to figure it out...and yet, you could not help but succumb to my touch, could you? Once you were mine again, you were ready to listen.

"Beautiful One, this man sitting before you is a good man; a decent man. In many respects he could be considered the perfect man. But he is a man who could never be owned by any one woman. He is here to be treasured by many for that which he offers to every single one of them. You, Beautiful One, tried to own him. You tried to make him yours and yours alone. That was your mistake. For that, there are consequences. Beautiful One, you are going to watch him now. You are going to watch him give and receive pleasure; as he understands how to share. Once your lesson is learned, you may share as well."

And so it began, and I was proud of you. You did watch. You watched as I straddled his lap. You watched as I tried to push him back. You watched as he flipped me over instead. You watched as we wrestled and rolled onto the floor down toward your feet. You watched as he pinned me to the spot and took his time loosening the back knot in my top. You watched more intently as he fondled my breasts, leaning down to take each nipple between his lips in turn. You wished they had been your own, didn't you?

You watched as he stood, pulling me up to kneel in front of him. You gasped a bit as I coaxed his jeans to his feet and then off to a corner of the room. He was a fantastic sight to behold, wasn't he? Was I the only one in the room wondering how something so thick could hold itself up so easily? It certainly didn't seem to mind having my hand as extra support. It didn't seem to mind my mouth either. My mouth most certainly did not mind being invaded by this cock. Even now I can recall that first hit of his scent, the first taste against my tongue. He wasn't salty like so many. He was...almost nutty. Of course, your answer would be different, wouldn't it? I'm sure his taste had changed quite a bit since that first lick.

But still you watched. You watched as I knelt before him, sliding my lips and hand back and forth along him. You watched as he eventually laced his hand through my hair and took control, fucking my mouth. You watched as his pace quickened. You watched as the expressions on his face shifted in stages from casual enjoyment to heavenly heights. You watched as his entire body went stiff for that brief moment. You watched as his cum filled my mouth and flowed down my throat.

You watched as I turned around to face you, moving in to you. You knew that I was going to give you a lesson in sharing. You were a smart girl to offer me your mouth. Did you enjoy him as much as I did? He is a yummy one, isn't he? You watched as he took advantage of the change in position. I must admit, it was unusual to feel a strong set of hands pulling my hips back and spreading my legs apart. It was fun to look down and see his head appear between my thighs. It was about damn time he let his tongue out to play; fingers too.

I suppose I should apologize for toying with you. I should apologize for telling you how good it felt to have him so focused on the task. I could tell from the look in your eyes that you wanted more than a description of just how good he was. You wanted to experience it for yourself; every trace of his tongue along your lips, every small circle and little flick against your clit; every pulse of his fingers inside; every massaging pass he made against that one right spot. I suppose I shouldn't have told you he was about to make me cum right in front of you.

"Are you ready to share?.... Don't go quiet on me now, Beautiful One. I asked you a question. Have you learned the importance of sharing?"

"Yes, I promise, I'll share."

I hope you really have learned your lesson. One must always remember to share; especially that which was never theirs to begin with. Thank you for not retaliating once the restraints were gone. That would have been bad form indeed. It was enjoyable to hear you and he playing so nicely as I left the room to check on dinner for the evening. At some point you would be hungry for something else. You needed to keep your strength up.