One Night at Cavanaugh's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"C'mon, guys, it's not a gang-bang," the deep voice of the older brother said chidingly. "Ante up, money on the counter and one at a time."

The older green-eyed man remained as the rest left, grumbling indistinctly as they followed the orders without question. He leaned over me, his tongue lapping at my breasts as his hands stroked down the length of my body, pulling sensation from the over-stimulated nerve endings, until I was shivering under his touch. His mouth trailed along the path of feeling left by his fingers and I arched up under it, legs spread wide as he tongued then enclosed my clit, his fingers pushing in, fucking me in time with the sucking. I was close to another orgasm, feeling the deep tremors through the muscles when he straightened up and pushed himself in, another long, thick cock, filling me up and stroking in and out, slowly, teasingly, until I arched up again and forced him deeper, both of us trembling a little at the feel, at the situation, at the way the men around us were watching.

The next one had me bent over the table face-down, his fingers pushing into my ass as his cock filled my pussy. The combination brought me off again, shorter but more intense, his cry when he came half-triumphant. Then the green-eyed brother helped me up from the table and wrapped his arm around me, my legs about as supportive as jelly as he half-walked, half-carried me to the bathroom to clean up.

I leaned on the sink, scooping the tepid water from the tap and splashing it over my breasts, taking a handful of tissues from the dispenser to wipe the come that had whitened my thighs. He stood by the sink and watched me, his eyes slightly hooded and his face expressionless.

I looked at him through the mirror above the sink. "You and the blond don't want any tonight?" I asked, tired but curious. Both men had seemed to enjoy watching the others, neither had been pushing to get in. I got a short memory flash of his expression when the song had begun and wondered what he'd been thinking at that moment.

He grinned, dispelling the impression of brooding emotion, his gaze travelling speculatively from my heels up to my face. The frank appreciation on his face seemed to belie that other, sadder, feeling I'd gotten from him. "Think you can handle us tonight?"

I looked away. My pussy felt stretched out and sore, the muscles of my legs and back stiffening in the bathroom's cool temperature. Of all of them, he'd been the one I'd most wanted to fuck, but I had the feeling he was right. I wasn't in much shape to take him on.

"You got a room here?" he asked, and I shook my head.

"What about in town?" he persisted and I dropped my gaze to the sink, shaking my head again.

It seemed to silence him, for a moment at least. "Would you consider extending the engagement, by a few hours?" he asked. "I got a room in the motel in town."

I thought about it. There was the money. There was the chance of a shower and a decent bed to sleep in instead of the back seat of my car. And then there was him. Glancing back at him through the mirror, I had to admit that even without the promise of extra cash, a shower and a bed, I would've gone just because there was something about him, something dark, something intriguing, some hint of sadness under the looks that spoke more of a dangerous life than plastic-coated gyms and the fashion-conscious unmanliness of a lot of the guys I'd seen in the last few years.

"Sure," I said, before I could think of any of the number of good reasons there undoubtedly were that said it was a bad idea.

"Good," he said, waving at the pile of clothes on the end of the sink's counter. "Get dressed and we'll go."

~o-o-o-o-o-o-0-o-o-o-o-o-o~

We got to the motel room and I walked in, looking around. There were two queen-sized beds, a long sofa, a table and chairs, a pint-sized kitchenette squeezed into one corner.

"Bathroom's yours," the green-eyed man said, waving a hand toward it. "Don't use up all the hot water."

Behind him, the blond came in as well, and I shot him a look before turning for the much-needed shower. As I closed the door, I heard the blond say, "The Unforgiven? Really?"

I didn't hear the dark-haired man's response as the lock snicked shut. Stripping off in front of the mirror, I could see a number of faint bruises and hickeys, rising along my neck and over my breasts.

All the money I'd made from the evening, including my tips, was in my purse. I'd closed out the register, putting the bar's money, including the five hundred party tab into the safe before we'd left. I figured that after this last part of the evening, I could at least afford to move on, fill my car with gas and hit the road. The thought brought an odd feeling of melancholy with it, not the leaving, something to do with the man who waited in the other room, the one with the green eyes.

Stepping under the hard flow of hot water, I sighed with relief, turning around and letting it beat down my neck and back, turning back and reaching for the soap and lathering it over my breasts and neck and stomach, more gently between my legs.

The sense memories of the evening kept returning, fluxing through my nerves, making me tingle and flush with random heat and sensation. I hadn't thought that group sex was particularly my thing, but the feel of all those hands and mouths on me, all over me, the sounds of the soft moans and groans surrounding me, the sight of their faces, lost in arousal, flushed with desire, those came back strongly, making me squirm under the flow of hot water, my fingers rubbing against my clit as I closed my eyes and relived it all.

It didn't take much to wind the motor up again, I can tell you. Getting out of the shower, I dried off, unable to rub too briskly or thoroughly since it felt like every square inch of skin was hypersensitive.

When I walked back into the main room, my breath caught in my throat and I wondered again what the hell I was doing.

Both men were lying naked on the bed, the contrast between dark and fair marked when seen side by side. They were hard and lean, with the bodies of athletes, I thought to myself, or soldiers, their musculature defined but not pumped the way a built physique is. The dark-haired man had a heavier build, broader shoulders, deeper chest, with small amounts of body hair over his chest and trailing down his abdomen to the curls between his legs. The blond's muscles were lighter but more defined and he had little hair except for the dark blond thatch curling around his penis. Neither was fully erect but their cocks twitched as I dropped the towel on the floor and walked toward them, the dark-haired man's long and very thick, the blond's a little longer but not so girthy.

I suppose I could've gotten all huffy about the set up, but I didn't. I'd been with two men at one time once before, an awkward occasion, physically at least, in college, too much need, too many fumbling false starts, too little foreplay and, I guess, too little experience, even between the three of us.

Looking at the men in front of me, I had the distinct feeling that they'd done this before, that lack of experience and awkward fumblings were not going to be a problem, and that a part of their excitement, as languidly expressed as it was, was that they enjoyed each other, as much as the woman they were with. Neither seemed gay, or even bi, just as comfortable with each other as brothers.

The green-eyed man grinned at me as I knelt on the edge of the bed, rolling onto his back and pulling me on top of him, his mouth covering mine in a kiss that burned a path through every nerve, his tongue exploring my mouth, teasing, neither too violent nor too wimpy, tracing the shape of my lips from the inside and those sweet, soft touches hardened my nipples and made me wetter than I already was. I could feel the blond's hands, running lightly down my back, fingertips trailing down the backs of my thighs and sliding back up to spread my cheeks and labia, and my body forgot how to breathe as I felt his warm breath over my ass and then his tongue, too firm to tickle, tasting, pushing.

They were playing me, as expertly as musicians, and I rolled over, giving a hollow mental laugh at my recollections of the college threesome as I lifted my arms above my head and stretched out, one to either side, their mouths leaving hot trails of agonising arousal over every inch of my body, their fingers drifting and probing, exploring and rubbing every conceivable erogenous area and drowning me in wave after wave of sharp-edged surprises, stabs and breathtaking whorls of sensual pleasure.

I was hardly aware of anything but the sensations crawling and rocketing through me as they moved me across the bed, my head falling back over the edge of one side, and my legs spread wide near the other. A long cock, rock hard and pearled at the head slipped between my lips and I opened my eyes, looking up at the blond as he smiled slowly down at me and pushed himself deeper into my mouth. Between my legs, I felt a tongue, lapping and thrusting into me, and then entry of a thick, steely cock and I closed my eyes again, the men at first alternating their strokes, then both moving together, thrusting harder and deeper down my throat and into my pussy. The sensation was strangely complimentary, the blond's hands holding the sides of my face as he angled himself carefully, his cock sliding over my tongue and across the ridges of my palate; the dark-haired man rubbing my clit as he pushed in and pulled out once to every two of the thrusts in my mouth. He lifted my legs, hooking my heels over his shoulders and went deeper, my ass lifting off the bed with every full, long plunge until the head was hitting my cervix, dragging over the bundles of nerves along the front wall of muscle, lighting me up, faster and faster.

My hips arched up involuntarily as the combination began to build an unbearable climax throughout my body, my breasts swelling and the nipples hardening, the internal muscles in my pussy swelling as well, despite the hard fucking they'd already seen that evening. I felt tight, every throbbing vein of the cock palpable to the silk lining of my cunt, and I felt slick and sweet and hotter than hell.

At both ends, the men were panting, the blond's eyes almost closed, the dark-haired man's eyes heavy-lidded, watching his friend's cock slide in and out between my lips as his own started to ram into me in the same relentless rhythm.

Who the fuck knows what exact combination it is that drives orgasm in the female body? On any other day, this might've been boring - or torture - or something else. Today it was mind-blowing, and my body started to tremble, then shiver uncontrollably, a small personal earthquake that hummed from my chest through my lips and around the blond's cock, shook through my pelvis, thrumming the muscles inside the inferno of my pussy, rippling up and down the cock that was pushing in, a staccato beat of spasms and oscillations that clenched and released so fast I don't think the dark-haired man knew what the hell had hit him.

I came explosively, my back bowing up and a muffled groan vibrating heavily around the cock in my mouth, blowing the blond's control first, his half-strangled grunt culminating in the shooting of what felt like a gallon of come down my throat and taking the dark-haired man next, his hands grabbing my hips and holding me hard against him as he drove himself deeper in short, hard jabs, each one spilling a warm liquid load into me. Every one set off another set of temblors, the muscles in my thighs and back and stomach fluttering and twitching helplessly, the interior muscles clenching him so tightly he was milked out before he knew it.

When the last of those tight clenches eased off and faded away, he slid my legs from his shoulders and fell forward, his cock still in me, his eyes open, dark with the residual eddies of pleasure, looking down at me as he propped himself on his arms.

"Fuck me," he said, lifting one hand to wipe at the sheen of sweat that covered his brow.

"She just did, man," the blond said breathlessly, easing his softening cock from my mouth and flopping onto his back beside me. "And very thoroughly too."

I let my head roll to the side, looking at him. I don't think I could've said anything at that point, not for all the cash in the world. I thought I'd be feeling numb, or washed out, you know, that clean, empty feeling you feel when your whole body has been involved. But I wasn't. Even the rapidly shrinking cock in me was still sparking desire, a tingling that ran in steady trickles from my pussy outwards, making my toes curl, my breath catch.

The dark-haired man laughed and slid out of me, rolling onto his back on my other side, his eyes closing briefly. He levered himself onto one elbow after a moment, looking down at me, lifting his hand to run his thumb over my lower lip. I had enough time to think that it didn't seem to bother him that my mouth had just held his friend's cock when he leaned closer and kissed me.

All the trickling tingles got stronger. And stronger again as his hand slid down the curve of my neck and started to rub over my still-hard nipples.

He lifted his head and moved down a little, dropping his mouth over my breast, sucking on the nipple, gently at first, then with increasing ardour, his tongue swiping around the aureole, his teeth scraping over it.

"I don't think she's had enough," he said to the blond a few seconds later, lifting his head and looking down at the glistening rock hard nipple.

"I could use a shower," the blond said in response, rolling onto his elbow and sliding two fingers down either side of my clit, slipping inside me. "Man, you filled her up."

"Yeah," the dark-haired man agreed lazily, his eyes meeting mine. "Come on."

The thought of the three of us in the cubicle, soap and steaming water in abundance, made me wonder if they already had something in mind, and that thought produced a fresh heat that spiralled slowly out from my pussy, a rill of liquid lubricating me again.

The blond got up, the mattress bouncing a little as his weight came off it, and walked to the bathroom, leaving the door open as he turned on the shower.

"You leave us plenty of water?" the dark-haired man said, ducking his head close to mine. I nodded.

He grinned and again I got the feeling the easy smiles were hiding something else. I couldn't imagine what. He seemed perfectly relaxed.

Rolling over, he sat up and grabbed my hand, pulling me off the bed and onto my feet, and walking me in front of him into the room that was now filled with clouds of steam, his hand at first at the small of my back, then sliding lower until he was cupping my ass.

"Ladies first," he said, and the blond turned around, pulling me under the flow of water and moving us both out of the way as he got in after me.

For maybe four or five minutes, all we did was wash. Heh, that sounds quite boring, doesn't it? It wasn't a matter-of-fact, scrub kind of wash. I was sandwiched between them, facing the dark-haired man, my back against the blond's chest and his slowly stiffening cock sliding up and down between the cheeks of my ass.

We had two cakes of soap and we passed them around between us, and within a very short time, we were still washing but it was getting more and more intimate, my hands sliding up and down their hardening cocks, their fingers slipping in and out of me. The dark-haired man bent his head and kissed me again and as I put my arms around his neck, he slid his hands then arms under my thighs, lifting me and holding me against his chest. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he stepped out of the shower.

I have to tell you, it gave me a very good indication of his strength. Like I said, I'm five-eight and I'm not all skin and bone. I haven't checked for a while but I probably come in around a hundred and thirty pounds, give or take, more than half his body weight, I thought. It didn't seem to affect him, he kept the kiss going without missing a beat.

Behind me, the blond's hands were slick with lubricant and I felt him touch the dark-haired man's cock, his hand between my legs, rubbing the lube up and down it. The sensations produced a groan the man exhaled into my mouth, and I opened my eyes, seeing his squeeze shut, his mouth still against mine, but no longer kissing, just resting there as his friend lubed him up. His eyes opened when I felt the hand slip back to my ass cheeks, two fingers swirling around my hole and pushing gently but insistently at it, smothering me in lube, I thought dazedly. For a few seconds, all my weight was held by the dark-haired man and me and I felt the hand move back between my legs, and the head of a rock-hard cock push against my pussy. As the cock slid in, the hand moved back and one finger, then two pushed into my ass, driving in at the same time as the cock in my pussy pushed up, both spreading and stretching me to either side. The head of the second cock entered me a few seconds later, and once inside, the two men shifted their grip, forearms under my thighs as they lifted me slightly, then let me fall, driving their hard cocks deep up inside me.

The sensation was unbelievable. And I do mean ... unbelievable. There was no weight or pressure on any part of my body, as I was lifted and dropped, just their steely shafts sliding in and out, reaching deeper than I think any other position could've managed, and because I didn't have do anything at all, my body was utterly loose and relaxed, the muscles vibrating with pleasure at each inward dual thrust, shaking in reaction as I was lifted again, the lube doing its job and making the slide frictionless and soul-shattering deep. They found a rhythm, both sharing my weight, their hips thrusting toward each other as I was dropped, swinging away slightly as I was raised again.

Neither was interested in going fast, at least not yet, the penetration deep but slow, smooth and easy. I could feel every inch of them, and thought they could feel every inch of each other, the eyes of the man I faced were half-closed, his concentration on the pleasure his cock was feeling, and behind me the blond's deep exhales blew against the back of my damp neck, sending shivers down my spine.

The longer it went on, that thick, simultaneous injection, filling me up and leaving me aching for more, the more relaxed my body got and the more I could feel, my head tipping back between them as it got harder and harder to breathe through the building frisson that seemed to be overtaking my nervous system. Shivery, ghostly trembles reached out along my legs, my toes curling and uncurling uncontrollably as it felt like my frickin' feet were going to orgasm on their own. My breasts were aching, fiercely throbbing, the nipples so tight and hard that every scrape up and down the chest of the man in front of me was a torturous blast of pleasure, shooting through my arms and up my neck. I noticed dazedly that my skin was flushed, looking at my arms, wrapped around the green-eyed man's neck, it was rose-red and filled with a languid molten heat that seemed to be slowly and insidiously invading every part of my body.

"Fuckin' Christ," the blond moaned behind me.

I could, I guess, give you dozens of metaphors for what it felt like, when the sensations on the semi-circle of nerves from my cunt to my ass started to overload. There's probably nothing that's going to describe it accurately enough, though. From the inside out, I started to shake, so fast at first that I couldn't figure out what the hell was happening, then the muscles contracted, violently, and I cried out as a pure charge of ecstasy - and I don't use that word lightly - blazed through me like a damned volcanic eruption. To either side, and without discussion, both men moved faster, rocking their hips into me as they lifted and dropped me, their breath rumbling in their chests, groaning and panting as a second wave shuddered right through me from my toes to the top of my head, a zig-zagging thunderbolt that seized my lungs and liquefied my muscles in one hit. I couldn't keep my grip around his neck, my arms falling limply to my sides and my head falling back onto the blond's shoulder as they fucked me through the violent convulsions in my groin. The blond came convulsively seconds later, hips rutting and jerking against my ass, his cock shooting his hot spray far up inside.