One Night in Kilmeaden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Don't make HER beg?!! He was praising the heavens that she wasn't making HIM beg!!! The next thing he knew her hands were squeezing between them to grasp his tunic trying to lift it. He loosened his hold on her enough so that there was room. Jordan growled as the slightly rough material dragged over his aching shaft until it was free.

Then he hissed through his teeth when he felt her warm hand wrap around his hardness... he was afraid his cock would explode in her hand as hard as he was throbbing for her! "Go easy, lass... Ah've no' been with a woman fer a while an' ah'm feelin' a tiny bit outa control at the moment. Ah would na wanta disappoint ya..." he moaned softly.

Caitlin stood on tiptoe and slid her right leg up against his hip as she rubbed the head of his cock against her wet flesh. She whispered, "You canna disappoint mi Jordan... let mi prove tha' to ya." She stared into his eyes as she indicated from her actions that she wanted him to lift her up and let her slide onto his shaft...

Jordan groaned deeply as he slid his hands down to her shapely ass, lifting her as she wrapped her legs around him and smoothly took his cock inside her hot, wet cunt. He exhaled raggedly at the exquisite sensation of her silky flesh wrapped all around his throbbing shaft. Then he was surprised as hell when he felt her flesh tighten even further on his, pulsing rhythmically as she arched against him, moaning and writhing from a sudden climax!

Holy hell... she was coming just from taking his cock inside her?!! "God in heaven... yer a lusty little lass, aren' t'ya, darlin'?!!" he growled hotly as he helped her move while thrusting his hips slightly.

She stiffened and held still as she stared into his eyes. "God has nuthin' ta do with what's happenin' between us, Jordan... Ah'm not even sure there es a god. Ah adhere ta the laws of nature an' common decency toward animals and humans, but ah am no' what you'd call religious. Ah turned mah back on so-called 'religion' when mah mother was raped an' killed on her weddin' night to mah stepfather by an English noble who claimed the old right o' 'first night!' Ah swore then that ah would trust no one but miself an' any man who could ignite a passion sooch es this inside me! An' yer the first man ah've met ta have ignited et..." she whispered desperately.

Jordan had frowned sadly as she'd explained her agnostic view of God and religion, but he could almost understand it... she'd not had a very happy life from the sound of it. Both of her real parents were gone and her mother under very tragic circumstances. And she was honest with him about her views even though she didn't have to be, so she obviously wasn't lying about trusting him... nor was she lying about her desire for him from the way her soulful eyes were pleading with him to take her!

He growled hotly again as he kissed her hard and then peered around for somewhere to lay her down so he could take her hard! He spotted the blanket that had been wrapped around her in a heap on the ground a few feet away and a pile of fresh hay in a corner. She whimpered when he lifted her off of him and set her down, but he grabbed her hand as he bent down for the blanket and then dragged her toward the hay.

Caitlin took over, grabbing the blanket from his hands and spreading it on the hay as he lifted his tunic over his head. She turned toward him and smiled sexily as she stared at his cock while sinking down onto the blanket and lying back to spread her thighs for him. Jordan growled again as that sight was even hotter than he'd imagined...

He fell to his knees between her bent, spread legs and groaned when she sighed rapturously as he sank his throbbing cock to the hilt inside her. He paused for a moment staring down at her as he panted raggedly. "By the way, lass... you've na told me yer name, darlin'. To whom do ah owe this pleasurable experience?" he asked sexily as he ground his pelvis against hers.

She took a moment to arch against him as she moaned in pleasure and then replied, "Ah am Caitlin O'Brick of village Kilmeaden, county of Waterford. An' the pleasure es all mine... Sir Jordan, mutt of Eila. Da has always told me ah have a weakness fer strays..." she laughed silkily as he chuckled with her.

Then she could do nothing but moan as he settled on top of her, pressing her into the soft hay as he quickly drove both of them to climax. Jordan could not hold back when she lifted her mouth and planted a soft, nibbling kiss on his neck just above his collarbone... that always drove him crazy!

As they lay in the glow of the fire, basking in the warmth radiating from their bodies, Jordan suddenly became aware of the fact that he hadn't bathed in nearly a week... since just before getting on the boat. He wrinkled his nose slightly, wondering how Caitlin had been able to stand the musky scent that surrounded him.

Then he noticed that the only noise coming from outside was the steady sound of rain pouring down... there hadn't been any loud crashes of thunder for several minutes and the last ones had sounded more like distant rumbles. Jordan lifted his head and kissed Caitlin quickly before lifting his body off of her. When she whimpered softly in protest, he helped her to sit up and then stand and then scooped her up in his arms and carried her over to the side door of the stable.

Before she realized what he was up to, Caitlin shrieked when he pushed the door open and walked them outside, naked in the pouring rain! Jordan laughed loudly as he set her down and then moved to stand under an overhang of the roof where rainwater was gushing off the edge like a waterfall. He was rubbing his hands vigorously over his body like he was washing himself.

Caitlin smiled softly when she realized that he'd noticed he was in need of a bath and since she'd been in close contact with him, he figured she needed a rinse as well! She moved next to him and took over washing his crotch and ass, sliding her hands firmly all around and between his legs. Her smile turned sexy when he growled heatedly as she massaged his balls.

When he was thoroughly rinsed, she grinned impishly up at him before placing another lingering nibble on his neck and then trailed her bow-shaped, perfect pixy lips down his torso until she was kneeling in front of him. It looked as though she was bowing in worship to his body... but it was she who deserved to be worshipped!!!

Jordan leaned his head back and let the chilly rainwater cascade down his body, groaning loudly as her hot mouth took his cock. Only once before in his life had another woman been adventurous enough to agree to this rather hedonistic form of pleasure. He had enjoyed it but she'd been nowhere near as skilled as Caitlin seemed to be! In less than a minute she had him hard and throbbing again... and if she wasn't careful, she'd end up with more than just cool rainwater to suck from his cock!!!

He looked down and caressed her cheek softly. "Caitlin, darlin'... Ah canna take much more o' that, lass! Ah do na wanta give ya more than yer wantin', mi lovely lady! So be warned... et won' take much more, darlin'! Damn lassie... yer sweet mouth is talented... ahhh fuck, Caitlin... that feels so goooood, darlin'!!!" he moaned as she sucked every drop of his seed from his pulsing cock while massing his tingling balls.

When she finally released his sated cock and smiled up at him, he grasped her upper arms and hauled her up against him to kiss her deeply, wanting to see if her mouth still tasted of him. Jordan thought it was the most delectable thing he'd ever tasted... his seed lingering in her sweet mouth. But he would be proven wrong...

He lifted her up to wrap her legs around him again as he walked them back inside the stable and over to their bed on the hay. He knelt down and gently placed her on the blanket, pausing to take another taste of his essence in her mouth, moaning at the images evoked of how skillfully she'd pleasured him. He just prayed he'd be able to pleasure her as easily...

Jordan dragged his mouth from hers and trailed it down her neck and shoulder, licking the fresh rainwater from her body as he gradually worked his way to her breasts. His hand was cupping her left breast while flicking his thumb over her firm nipple... she was moaning with pleasure as she arched against him. The writhing of her body grew wilder as his mouth neared her breasts.

Her chest was heaving with excitement when he paused for just a moment to take in the sight of her lovely face so filled with pleasure. Then he moaned as pure desire surged through him when she cried out loudly and grasped his head when his mouth encircled the firm, pink tip of her breast and his tongue swirled the taut nipple.

Jordan couldn't resist moving his right hand down her body to slip a finger inside her and stroke her through her orgasm. He gradually withdrew his hand from between her legs as her climax subsided. When she opened her eyes and smiled at him, he brought his hand up to his face and inhaled the scent of her on his finger and then sucked it into his mouth. "Mmmmm..." he moaned sexily as he stared at her.

Caitlin mocked a look of disappointment. "Is tha' the only way ya plan ta taste mi?" she asked with a pout.

Jordan grinned widely. "Oh no, mi darlin'... tha' t'was merely an appetizer! Ah'm gonna make a meal of ya, lassie! Ah'm gonna lap up as much of yer sweet juices as you wanta give me... until ya beg fer mi cock. Ah know ya asked me no' ta make ya beg, Caitlin... but ah wanta know... ah need ta know... ef ya need me as badly as ah need you..." he whispered hoarsely, suddenly afraid this one night in Kilmeaden would be the only night he'd ever spend with her...

When she started to say something, he put his fingers to her lips. "Shhh... do na say anythin' now... jus' promise mi you'll let mi know when ya canna longer stand no' havin' mi inside ya, darlin'... An' know tha' t'ah'm already achin' ta be there miself! Ya understan', Caitlin?" he asked her softly and smiled faintly when she nodded.

He kissed her breast gently, swiping his tongue over her nipple before beginning his journey down her body to the sweet treasure between her thighs. She hissed slightly and then giggled when he swirled his tongue around her navel and then poked it lightly with his finger. Jordan scooted sideways on the blanket, lifting her right thigh over his shoulder as he positioned his head just above her crotch.

He leaned his head against her thigh, watching as he ran his fingertips through her wet, dark auburn curls and down her parted flesh, marveling at the luscious sight! He glanced up at her in awe.

"Ah, Caitlin..." he breathed raggedly, "you are the most gorgeous creature ah've ever laid eyes on... much less had this privilege ta worship so intimately! You are a goddess, darlin'... an' ah wanta worship ya fer as long as you'll let mi..." he whispered as he leaned his head down and inhaled her scent before placing a lingering kiss on her mound of curls.

Caitlin could only whimper desperately as his words and the intense look in his eyes had her quivering with need to feel his mouth on her. She cried out and dug her fingers into his wet hair as soon as his tongue invaded her. She continued to moan loudly as her hips undulated to the rhythm of his tongue stroking her pulsing flesh, kissing her in the most intimate way possible.

Jordan moaned with her as his cock throbbed, realizing she had climaxed immediately with every new way in which he'd touched her. The moment his cock had entered her that first time... the moment he'd sucked her breast into his mouth... the moment he'd tasted her cunt with his tongue! He was wrong before... her pussy was the most delectable thing he'd ever tasted!

He moved up and gently swiped his tongue over her swollen clit a few times, sending her into another climax. When he sucked softly on it as she was coming down, she screamed and bucked her hips, her orgasm intensifying again! Jordan could hardly believe what a sensual creature she was... but he was glad! He was lapping up every bit of the sweet nectar that was continually coating her throbbing flesh.

After she'd screamed from about her sixth orgasm, Caitlin finally broke down, thrashing her head back and forth as she begged him breathlessly, "Jordan, PLEEEASE!!! Ah need ta feel ya inside mi! Fill mi with yer cock, Jordan, and fuck me... fuck me hard, you lusty stud!!!" she growled desperately.

He wasted no time, scrambling up between her legs and grunting softly as he drove his cock forcefully into her. "Es thes wha' t'ya need, lass?" he growled fiercely, grunting in satisfaction as she moaned, "AYE," loudly. He continued to plow into her hard and deep until she was crying out from another orgasm.

"Ah, god... ah, god... ohh my goooood!!!" she cried as she came forcefully, her body going limp as every bit of her energy was sapped from the force of the climax.

Jordan couldn't help but chuckle. He paused, his hard cock still buried inside her limp body. "Caitlin, mi darlin'... Ah did na' think ya believed en God. So, why were ya cryin' out ta Him just now, hmm?!!" he asked jokingly.

Caitlin snorted a laugh with what little energy she had left and then looked up at him. "Ah was referrin' to you, mi lusty stud... ef ah'm a goddess, then you are my god of lust and desire!"

Jordan frowned slightly... he was vaguely disappointed at that thought. He lifted his left hand to her face and caressed her cheek as he settled over top of her and started to stroke gently inside her. "Es tha' t'all ah can be ta ya, Caitlin... yer god of lust and desire? What about love? Don't ya want someone ta care about ya, darlin'?"

Her huge doe eyes grew sad for a moment. "Tis no' that, Jordan... everyone wants ta be loved. Tis jus... some people are easier ta love than others. Ah'm not so easy... Da's always tellin' me mi temper makes mi impossible ta love sometimes. Ah'm very headstrong... no one well ever make mi agree ta somethin' ah canna accept! That's why ah'm eighteen an' still unmarried... no man has ever ben willin' ta accept me as ah am. Ah do na think ah was mean'ta marry en thes life... mayhaps ah'll get luckier en the nex' t'one..."

A sheen of tears filled her eyes before she squeezed them shut as she swallowed the lump in her throat. She took a deep breath and willed herself under control again... she hated to let anyone see any sign of weakness.

Caitlin had seen firsthand how loving someone so much that you'd give your life for them made a person vulnerable. That's how her mother had ended up dead... because they'd threatened to kill her stepfather if she didn't go willingly with the Englishman on their wedding night. The man had claimed she'd tried to kill him while he was exerting his "right" and he'd just defended himself...

She let her anger at that memory wash away her pain and sense of vulnerability with Jordan. She did not want him to feel sorry for her nor did she want him to know that he was the first man who had ever reacted to her temper with surprise followed by gentle desire. Most men had shrunk from her in fear and weakness, but a few had boiled with rage to the point that they'd raped her to try to teach her a lesson! All that had done was cement Caitlin's distrust in men...

The only man she'd ever been able to count on in her life was her stepfather. He'd sadly asked her to stay with him and take her mother's place to help him run the inn he'd just taken over after her mother was killed. She had been only ten years old at the time, but she'd realized right away that Da needed her... he'd loved her Ma terribly and her death had been an awful blow to him. His mind had never really worked right after that, so she'd basically been running things ever since they'd moved to this inn in Kilmeaden to get away from that horrid English noble...

Jordan stilled his movements and watched her face as she steeled her emotions. She obviously did not want him to see how much pain she felt to believe herself unlovable. Or maybe it wasn't that... maybe it was just the knowledge that she'd not yet met a man who was willing to accept her as she was. That had to be it... she had a strong spirit and she was unwilling to let herself be vulnerable to anyone... much less a man!

Maybe if he could make her see that he was willing to accept her as she was it did not mean she had to be vulnerable to him in any way. Jordan admired strong women who knew their own minds... knew who they were and what they wanted from life and were not afraid to go after it!

Unfortunately, the few women of that type he'd met were also of the mind that they did not want a "gentleman" in their life... they were more interested in rogues and blackguards! Jordan still shook his head when he wondered why some intelligent, strong-willed women felt the need to be completely dominated by a bad man at times...

None of them had taken the time to learn that he could've shown them what a "bad" boy he could be if they'd only asked! Why did women always have to believe that a "gentleman" was incapable of giving them what they needed when it came to sex?!!

Even when he'd tried to change his appearance by growing his hair longer and sporting a beard and mustache, many women had told him that he still looked so young and innocent and that he was entirely too polite!!! Why was he expected to act like a swarthy rogue in order to catch some woman's eye?!!

He'd shaved the beard and mustache before leaving on the sea voyage knowing he wouldn't be able to get a good washing during the several days journey. And he'd been able to take a blade to his whiskers only once during the trip when the water was calm enough. He'd decided he definitely didn't like the facial hair, but he did like his long, thick mane and how Caitlin's fingers had felt digging into it...

When she opened her eyes and looked up at him, he could see that she'd erected her defense barriers again and was ready to continue their session of mutual pleasure. His cock had softened somewhat as he'd witnessed her struggle for emotional control.

Then he saw her eyes deepen with desire as she reached up and pulled the leather strip from his hair and then dragged her fingers through the wet strands, loosing it around his face. An answering surge of desire coiled in his groin, fully engorging his shaft again. She smiled sexily as she tightened her inner muscles around his throbbing cock.

Jordan groaned and leaned down to devour her perfect pixy lips as he resumed thrusting deeply inside her while she continued to drag her hands through his long, thick, wet hair. He wrapped his arms up under her and held her tightly as he fucked her slowly and deeply. Before long, he could feel a tremendous orgasm building...

As it built, he could tell from the way she was writhing that she was close again, too. He dragged his lips from hers across her cheek to her ear and whispered, "Let go, Caitlin... come weth me, darlin'. You've got me wishin' ta feel yer body release weth mine every time! Ah wanta feel et, lass... feel yer flesh pulsin' weth mine!"

He moaned loudly and hissed through his teeth when she gasped and bit his neck as she came hard, triggering an explosive orgasm for him. He growled, "Aye, darlin'... jus like that! Ohhhh, Caitlin... yer body was made jus fer mine!!! We're sooo good together! Don' t'ya know that, sweet darlin'?" he asked earnestly, panting heavily as he lifted his head to stare down at her.

They were both shaking slightly and they started to realize it was probably because neither one of them had eaten anything in hours! Well... at least not anything that was considered nourishing to their bodies! As nourishing as it had been to their souls, feasting on each other's bodies was not the same as eating food! As if in confirmation of that fact, they heard rumbling coming from the vicinity of their stomachs.