One Night in Rome Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can feel your pulse!" She ravenously whimpered, reminding Jacob of just how dangerous this was. He considered pulling her away briefly before laying back onto the unconscious woman underneath them, and accepting the dumbest decision of his life.

Mary dove unto his soft meat and he winced in pleasure and fear expecting her teeth to start cutting. But despite her showing only the most reckless abandon, she plunged his shaft into the back of her throat without a single nick from the gigantic, sharpened canines.

She had done this before...

His the blood in his privates pulsed in Mary's mouth causing her to moan on his dick. The rumble of her voice soothed Jacob's penis and he pushing himself further into the soft flesh at the back of her throat. She accepted him completely without fear or gag reflex. (no working lungs or stomach)

He held her head and lifted her slowly. His shaft glistened in the moonlight as she desperately suckled to his engorged member. Her lips made a popping sound as she was pulled off. He looked down to catch a blush or a sign that she was losing control, but she only stared back at him hungrily just inches from the treat she craved; submissively waiting. He pushed her back onto his shaft slowly, testing his control over the monster in his hands. She slid her tongue over every vein in his throbbing shaft as she slid down with out taking her eyes off of his. She could taste the blood through his skin, and feel the flow on her tongue as it surged through him. She relished his flesh desperately as he pushed her down far beyond human limits. Her mouth was soft and wet, but cold. It tingled slightly like a snow flake as he felt his own body heat seeping into her. He lifted her again as she desperately lapped his glans. The intensity forced him back onto the bed groaning. She took over for his dropped arm and squeezed his saturated shaft; forcing more blood into the glans that she mercilessly tongued and sucked.

Jacob clenched the sheets beneath him and and tried to hold on as she loosened her hand and brought it to the bottom of his shaft and squeezed again. She stroked up to right before his glans before removing her grip and starting again. Slowly she increased the pace of her stroke as she milked the blood higher into his penis, and into her mouth. She could feel the liquid inside of it screaming inside of her, begging for release. She hungered for that release to warm her like only murder could. She craved for his fluids to apply themselves directly to her hungry flesh, smearing their taste, smell and heat across her insides. She stroked frantically up his soaked shaft trying to pump of the liquid she waited for teasing at the tip.

The uncanny speed and dexterity allowed for her to stoke faster than any human could with perfect precision, her ravenous mouth dripped saliva into her hands where it lubricated his shaft to her fervor and strength. Her supernatural senses and abilities combine with her living years of expertise. This was far too much for poor mortal Jacob, as his penis jerked so hard it hurt. His semen surged through him into the waiting mouth of the vampire above him. His entire body jerked and throbbed painfully but he didn't care because it felt so good. Mary whimpered and squeezed his dick as she hungrily tried to suck out his semen faster than it poured in.

He finally stopped spurting and collapsed onto the bed unable to move from exhaustion. His entire body ached pleasantly, as if he had just put in a hard day at the forge. Mary crawled up to his face panting. Her breath smelled of the semen that dripped from her mouth.

"I always wondered what your fluids would feel like inside of me." She wheezed quietly. If Jacob's circulation had gotten back to his head yet, he probably would have blushed, but he was way too tired for even a trivial show over shame and felt that Mary probably felt the same way. Considering the fact that she was breathing at all, meant that she was instinctively responding to a sexual reaction she had held in life. He gently put his weary arm around her and felt that breath steadily slow down, and then stop. He kissed her forehead and held her in the darkness of the night. There was nothing to say. Only silence could convey the feelings passing between them. Mary finally broke the quiet by warning Jacob that it was almost sunrise.

"Has it really been that long? I think we may have fucked away the entire night milady!" He commented.

"A night well spent, I would love to stay and rest, but I don't think our bed guest would appreciate me spontaneously combusting in bed with her." She commented referring to Teressa. They lifted her into a more comfortable position parallel with Jacob so as to make it appear that they had fallen asleep that way, rather than let her in on the fact she was discarded halfway through the night for better game. Mary left the room somberly feeling the body heat of the man she had made love to leaving her. For the first time since she had died, she felt cold. But it was okay, because for the first time since she could remember, she felt alive. Her supernatural senses could still taste the semen in her mouth, as well as the alcohol mixed in with the drinks she had ingested from the customers down stairs. It reminded her of better times, back when she could see the sun with out dying, before hunger was part of her every waking moment, before her husband, and the loss he reminded her of. Even though she wanted to, she could never forget him, or what happened. But maybe, with Jacob, she could regain a small piece of the life she had lost, and move on.

She let this thought make her happy even though she knew it could never happen. Jacob was human and she was a blood sucking violent monster. She would wind up killing him if they coupled romantically, or worse, she might turn him into what she was, and she would never forgive herself if that happened.

Despite this, she smiled hopefully as she climbed into a coffin in the back room. She was okay with just being a background character in the life of Jacob Smith. She could live with his limited platonic presence if it meant she could still see the smile that emanated from his living vibrancy. As long as she could hope to hear his heartbeat, she was okay with just the fantasy. She smiled as she closed the lid and the sun rose over Rome.

12