One Night On The Riviera

Story Info
Victoria has one steamy night with the Mindfreak himself.
1.5k words
4
10.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a warm autumn's night on the French Riviera.

The breeze was blowing through the trees surrounding the villa sending leaves from their branches, tumbling and falling softly on the terracotta footpath. This evening was sure to be one to remember, Victoria wasn't one to be invited to such fancy proceedings yet somehow she had secured a spot at the yearly Midsummer Nights Eve bash.

Dressed in her finery, she arrived alone at the festivities that evening it was obvious to her that she didn't belong there; yet somehow she knew there was a reason as to why she was there. As her eyes scoured the room she began to notice some famous faces in the room she started to feel tense and retreated to a nearby corridor to compose herself. As she pushed her back against the wall, she saw the most handsome face she had ever seen come from around the corner. He asked her if she was fine, in her disbelief that he was actually talking to her she phased out. Her beautiful stranger kneeled before her and took her face in the palm of his hand and asked her again his eyes staring into hers piercing his image into her mind, all that she could do was nod.

He then took her by the hand and told her to come with him to someplace where they could have some privacy, he whispered to her that the media were there and he'd like to throw them for a spell.

He then led her to his private room in the villa, she was in total disbelief that she was here let alone with him, ALONE! Once they were both in the room he locked the door and invited her to lay on the bed whilst he occupied himself for a moment in the ensuite. She laid her head back on the soft silky pillows as he was out of the room, she closed her eyes as she tried to gather her thoughts together. How could this be happening to her?, good fortune never comes her way how could this be real?

As she was laying there mentally pinching herself trying to break into reality she felt someone at her feet taking off her shoes and kissing her feet. She began to sit up when her eyes met those of her beautiful stranger now topless staring lustfully straight into her own. She felt him starting to crawl up her body, his touch sending electric shivers up her spine, his breath on her neck sending lust filled thoughts to her head as she laid back and enjoyed every moment of the pleasure that she was about to receive.

He cupped her breasts in his firm hands and leaned in towards her just about to kiss her when there was a knock on the door. He turned sharply to the now closed and locked door asking loudly what did they want from him, the voice from behind the door informed him a quick media interview was required. He turned sweetly to Victoria and apologized and asked if she'd be fine being in the room during the interview, she nodded understandably at him as he leaned forward and gave her a kiss on the cheek before putting his shirt back on not bothering to do up the buttons.

She could not believe this was was happening, she was to be in a the same room; his bedroom whilst the media interviewed him. She quickly sat up and ran her fingers through her hair trying to assume nothing out of the ordinary happened before the knock on the door.

They both sat on the loveseat in his room, his arm around her waist giving her a bit of a squeeze and a knowingly wink as the interviewer came into the room. He kept his answers short, sweet and to the point as to not make the interview any longer than it had to be so he could get back to what he was doing.

Within a few minutes he had more or less pushed them out the door, apologized profusely again to Victoria before sweeping her up in his arms carrying her back to the bed. He kicked the door shut and flicked the lock before quickly discarding his shirt in a ball on the floor and sliding up beside her running his fingers through her long tresses; his fleshy lips meeting hers, his tounge separating her lips gently as he kissed her sensually. His hands began exploring up the length of her thighs as they kissed. Victoria was fighting the urge to reach down the front of his trousers as they kissed deeply not wanting to ruin the moment or come across as a woman that just wanted nothing more than to bed him, sure in her mind it was the thing that she wanted most but she did not want this moment to end. She wrapped her leg around his hip pulling him closer to her, her eyes gazing into his, her hands idly stroking the length of his back.

In their passion, he rolled her onto her back his hands under her skirts freeing her from the material that separated her from being in his full view. It was too late for her to detest now, as if any woman that was in her situation would anyways.

She was fully exposed to his view, her skirts in a pool of fabric and chiffon at the end of his bed. He stopped kissing her for a moment and ran his hands down the entire length of her body, his eyes following his hands. He left her embrace for a brief moment, kissing her lightly on the cheek and stood by the side of the bed.

Victoria now realized that she wouldn't need to worry about being too forward as it was now noticeable as he stood before her in his jeans with a now very noticeable bulge. He fumbled with his belt and zipper for a moment as he tried to pull his jeans down and off looking at her the entire time for her approval. He stood in his dark colored CK's and still smiling hooked his thumbs into the waistband and pushed them down in a smooth movement, stretching the CK's over his sizable girth.

He un self consciously displayed himself before Victoria. His long tight thighs, neat hips, small waist and better muscle definition impressed her more so now she could see his entire body.

He laid back down next to her. He rolled over to face her propped up on one arm. Slowly, he let his hand explore her body. It started wandering, directionless caress, a voyage of discovery, and it reminded her that it was the first time anyone had ever treated her this way. Slowly his fingers became more exploratory, finding what enriched her pleasure and driving her to new heights. Victoria wondered sleepily if he had ever handled a woman this way before. Then she felt his body move. He twisted on the bed till his head was at her feet.

He stared into her eyes and they pierced a hole in her soul as she spread her thighs allowing him access to her core. The thought of what was about to happen gave her a sexy thrill in just the place that she hoped that he would place his tongue. He placed his hands on her thighs and gently parted them allowing him more access, when his tongue touched her she shivered in electric delight her only regret that she would not be able to hold out for long as her desire rose to a point where she just had to have him.

Before he had entered her quickly and easily. His weight pinned her against the bed and she felt captive and helpless. She was surprised to discover how much she enjoyed this sensation; she could surrender to to his strength and have his total physical attention. His fingers dug into her waist, holding her. As his excitement mounted she tightened her internal muscles, gripping him everytime he pulled back. She heard him groan once, then his body began to shudder. At the same time her body began to wriggle and writhe beneath him in her own crescendo of climax. For a brief moment his full weight crushed her, and the air rushed from her lungs in a cry of relief and consummation.

She realized that she was panting as if she had been running, and her hair was damp with sweat. She closed her eyes and took several deep breaths. Her body relaxed as she looked up at him. His face was sheened with sweat and his hair was disheveled.

HE rolled over to be beside her as she rested her head on his chest and fell asleep, never feeling so safe in his arms. He lifted his head, kissed her on the forehead and whispered to a now sleeping Victoria "I think I love you."

-TO BE CONTINUED-