One Night Stand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He cupped her buttocks in his hands, lunged his cock to the hilt, pulled back, lunged deeply again. The combination of searing flesh and the hot spray from the shower gave a surreal effect to the fucking. Jill closed her eyes as his cock shoved inside her, pulled in a quick breath as the penetration went deep, then jerked her eyes open to watch the enjoyment on his face. Determination set his jaw, as though he would make certain she was satisfied. An arched brow rose. I haven't seen that look on a man's face in a long time—not since Tom. She dashed the thought, returning her mind to the sensations Rance was quickly bringing to the fore. She tightened her belly, the muscles in her buttocks, as the climax grew and materialized. "Oh my God!" The sensations shot through her insides, making her tighten her grasp around Rance's shoulders.

He shoved her tighter against the shower wall, drove into her body with hard, rapid thrusts. She felt pinned, skewered with his long cock, unable to resist giving herself completely over to his mastery. She clung to his body, her nails digging into the ropy muscles of his shoulders and her legs squeezing around his thrusting buttocks.

"God, Jill!"

His whispered words stung her mind, made her realize she was very much a woman—a woman being enjoyed by a very virile man. She drew in a quick breath as he reached his orgasm and pressed his chest against her breasts as he leaned in to kiss her mouth. Water from the shower sprayed across their faces, pelting with a stinging spray that made the moment come alive and forever remain engrained in her mind. I'll never forget this man.

Shocked somewhat by her sudden thought, she forced her eyes open as he pulled his mouth from hers. He held her buttocks and slid one hand behind her back, steadying her body as he released her from the shower wall. He reached the shower and shut off the water. He ran one hand through his hair, pushing it off his forehead and across his scalp as he drew aside the shower curtain and grabbed a towel. He came at her, smiling, the towel stretched out. He engulfed her in the fluffy wrap, rubbed her arms and back briskly, as though he couldn't quite believe he had taken her in the shower, then brought forth another towel and covered her wet hair, before securing a towel for himself.

Jill noted his consideration with a smile. She grasped the towel around her body and tucked the end between her breasts before turning her attention to securing the towel across her hair. She stepped from the shower and scrubbed her feet across the fluffy bath mat before returning to the bedroom. She shivered as the cool air of the room touched her wet skin. The notion of turning up the heat came to mind and she searched the room for the thermostat just as a pair of muscular arms circled her waist and drew her body against a sturdy chest. She grasped the towel on her hair and giggled, feeling playful as she suddenly realized Rance had dried off and was naked pressing so hotly at her back. She could feel the growing erection at his crotch as he nuzzled her collarbone with his lips.

He turned her in his grasp and pulled away the towel covering her nakedness.

"I want to taste you."

His whispered declaration sent her pulse jumping in her wrist. She kissed him as he urged her across the room to the bed. In seconds she was lying flat of her back, her legs splayed and Rance on his knees between them. His mouth came down quickly on her sensitive tissues, licking, tasting, slicking amid her parted pussy lips. Her senses reeled as the heat from his mouth seared her clitoris. He pulled the bud between his lips and poked it with the tip of his tongue. Jill gasped and clutched the sheet with fisted hands.

His fingers traced across her pussy lips, found her cunt and poked inside, thrust about, pulled out, traveled lower, searching, sending immensely erotic sensations wafting through her body. When his finger found her asshole and massaged the round opening, her eyes jerked open. The sensations he was causing her to feel were mingling with her thought of allowing him to take her from the rear, to slide his long cock inside her asshole and thrust to orgasm. His finger pushed inside her suddenly, making her keenly aware of the sensations he was bringing about from his mouth on her clitoris—and the entry of his finger into her asshole. Should I make him stop? Instinct told her that his exploration was headed in that direction—he wanted her anally. Should I have anal sex with him?

"Baby...oh baby."

His hand worked at a frenzy pace at her asshole. All uncertainty about what he wanted was dashed from her mind. Suddenly she felt the onset of orgasm at her crotch—the heated sucking of her clitoris as he worked his finger inside her asshole. She arched upward, striving for the apex of climax from his mouth. Without warning, a new sensation began for her—inside her anal canal—brought about by his thrusting finger. "You're making me...oh my God! I've never felt anything...like this before."

Delicious sensation streamed through her limbs, knotting her belly and bringing forth untold pleasures. She closed her eyes and arched her throat, panting through her mouth as a multitude of sensations spilled through her insides. It made her arms weak, turned her knees to butter. Heat electrified her body. The sensations at her crotch melded with the sensations at her asshole and filtered throughout her every pore. She couldn't tell where one sensation ended and the other began—they mingled so perfectly—like a fine wine, or a symphony. One grew out of the other. "That's...wonderful."

He grasped her suddenly, rolled her over, pulled her to her hands and knees. He shoved his hard cock against her rear orifice, pressed the hot round head against her opening, and shoved inside. Jill's breath caught in her throat. His entry was quick and though the sensations she was experiencing controlled her body as nothing ever before, he was so big that his immediate penetration hurt. She grimaced and tried to prepare herself mentally for his big cock.

"Relax. Relax and it won't hurt too badly." He stroked her back and kissed her spine, clutching her buttocks with his big hands. He pulled back slightly, then pushed in again, slowly, giving her time to adjust to his size. "Relax, baby. It'll stop hurting in a second—as soon as you get used to my size."

She bit her bottom lip. The sensations of climax he had given her earlier, had waned. She felt the full force of his big cock sticking inside her asshole. She tried to concentrate on the feel of his hands caressing her body, sliding onto her breasts, tweaking her sensitive nipples, fondling her crotch. Sweat popped out on her skin. The towel covering her wet hair fell onto the bed. Her long wet tresses hung about her face.

"Easy. Easy."

She tried to listen to his voice, let him be the guide. Suddenly she noticed a new sensation growing inside her body. The pain was subsiding—just as he had said it would. His cock was sliding easily in and out of her asshole. It wasn't hurting anymore. She smiled at the discovery.

"Better?"

"Yes. Much."

He began to move then, thrusting into her asshole as though he were familiar with her body and knew how deeply he could penetrate her without causing pain. He clutched her buttocks, held her against his crotch, reaching a rhythm that soon had her rocking back to meet his thrusts. Remembering the orgasm he had previously given her when he poked his finger inside her asshole and sucked her clitoris, she strived for the feeling again, arching her back so that he could fuck her without reservation. Heat surged through her body. She panted as the fucking lengthened. Then it began, the incredible sensation at her rear orifice. She moaned and raised her head, tossing her hair off her face. "It feels...really...good!"

He pumped faster, holding her buttocks in his tight grasp. "I'm coming, baby! Son-of-a-bitch! I'm coming!"

He slammed into her asshole, upsetting her stance and knocking her to her stomach on the bed. He quickly slid one hand beneath her belly and jerked her up, pressing her ass against his abdomen. He hammered her anal canal, lunging in deeply time after time. The bed shook. The slapping sounds of flesh meeting flesh rent the quiet of the room. Jill panted loudly.

The orgasm began for her then, surging through her body like lightning on a hot summer's day, zinging along her nerve endings and spilling into her brain. She moved with Rance, thrusting her butt against his abdomen, wanting to feel his cock deep inside her asshole as the sensations reached the ultimate. She felt spent long before Rance allowed her to stretch out on her belly. He shot his wad and milked his cock inside her before releasing her onto the bed. He collapsed atop her, his breath hot against her nape and his body heavy against her back.

The sensations seemed to last a long time, waning as she dozed. When Rance rolled off her back and she finally got the opportunity to stretch out and sink into the mattress, she allowed sleep to come over her body. She felt sated as never before, relaxed as though she had been to a spa and had the royal treatment. Her mind wanted nothing more than sleep.

The bright yellow glow of morning sliced across the bed. Jill stirred, rolled to her back. She squinted against the brightness engulfing the room. Gradually, she opened her eyes, her hand held above her head to slowly let in the light. She stared at the ceiling for a moment, recalling the night. She sat up, gazed at the bed beside her, the empty room. If that was a dream—it was the most incredible thing ever!

She levered her feet over the side of the bed and stood up. She was naked. She glanced down at her bare flesh. She pulled in a deep breath. She raised one hand and shoved her hair off her face, combing the mass with her fingers. It was tangled, damp. Her brow wrinkled. She glanced back at the empty bed. The covers were rumpled. The sheet was off one end of the mattress. She looked at her clothes strewn across the floor. Damn! I must have had a good time!

She felt the urge to pee and turned toward the bathroom. She washed her face, glanced at the cellophane condom package in the shower drain, then returned to the bedroom to check the time. As she gazed at the clock on the nightstand, she remembered that her flight left at ten o'clock. Sighing, she began picking up her clothes from the floor. Rance McComb—he said his name was Rance McComb. It wasn't a dream. "I had the most incredible sex of my life!"

She laughed, shrugged her shoulders. One night stands didn't usually wait around until morning then say good by with a passionate kiss—they disappeared in the dead of night—after the fun was over—and before responsibility reared its ugly head—if there was reason to warrant responsibility. She finished picking up her clothes, recalling that they had sex at least three times—one being anally and without a condom—though she knew pregnancy wasn't a consideration in that position. She discovered another condom wrapper on the carpet near the bed. Her bra was the final article lying near the door of the suite. As she draped the bra over the clothes on her arm, she noticed something falling to the floor. A small white card fluttered to the carpet before her feet. Curious, she bent and retrieved the card, finding it to be a business card as she turned it over.

"Doctor Rance—" She crumpled the card before reading any further. Did he leave the card on purpose—after all it was under her bra—or in it. She shook her head. Don't make more of it than it was. She sighed. It had been heated sex with a stranger—though he was just about the most handsome man she had ever fucked. She glanced at the fist holding the crumpled card. She shook her head. Forget it. It was just a one-night stand.

THE END

12