One Night Stay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt K-- buck against my hips, and her pussy shuddered and squeezed me inside her. She moaned into J--'s pussy. Just a fraction later J--, still rocking and now biting her lower lip, twitched repeatedly and slumped forward, hands propping her up to either side of K--'s hips. The sights and feelings were too much - with a couple more strokes I pushed into K-- hard and exploded inside her, my extremities numb and my breath ragged. For a few more breaths I stayed inside her, then I felt a hand against my chest, pushing me gently backwards. I looked up into the sparkling eyes of J-- who had managed to come to her knees. She pushed again and I edged backwards, my still twitching cock sliding out of K--. J-- leant down and pulled me into her mouth. I could feel her tongue wrapping around me, sucking hard as she tasted our mixed come. Releasing me, she leant down further, to lick the length of K--'s pussy. After a few seconds she came back up again, with a grin like the Cheshire Cat, and lips glistening with come, mine and K--'s.

We collapsed back onto the bed next to K--, and for a little while the three of us stared at the ceiling. I later found out that no-one wanted to break out of that moment any more than I did, but finally I spoke. 'I will never, ever, forget this, or ever be able to put into words how much it means to me to share this with you.' I know, this is melodramatic, but with the chemicals pumping through my body with every heartbeat, there was no way I was keeping any emotion to myself.

From both sides I was engulfed in an embrace that surrounded me in warmth and softness, and we lay in that cuddle for a little while.

K-- moved first, whispering hoarsely, 'I think I need a shower.'

J-- and I laughed weakly, and I added 'Shower, and I'll get the hot tub ready.' Both the girls made pleased noises, and we slowly picked ourselves up off the bed. K-- pulled herself into the shower while I ran the taps to fill the tub. After a moment, J-- slipped into the shower with K--. I moved to follow her, but she stopped with the door to the little cubicle partway open and turned to look at me.

'A--, do you think there's room for three in here?' I resigned myself to watching through the steamy glass as the two beauties soaped each other down, sensually, but not lustfully. K-- stepped out first, and climbed into the tub. I climbed into shower, and straight into the arms of J--.

'Next time, I want you in me,' she said quietly into my ear as she soaped down my cock brusquely.

Cleaned off, the two of us climbed into the tub, somehow finding space for all our legs across the middle. I leant back against the side, relaxing in the bubbling jets and taking in the incredibly hot view before me.

Given the moment, it is hardly surprising that the conversation turned to sexual experiences, and it was quickly established that neither J-- nor I had done it in a jacuzzi before. From the look in J--'s eyes, I knew that wasn't going to last long. She turned her back on me, then scooted backwards into my lap, reaching behind her body to find my cock, which was already hard. She propped herself up a little, and I slid forward. A sudden touch surprised me and I looked over J--'s shoulder to see K-- leaning forward on her knees, one hand wrapped around my cock. She gazed at me with a seductive smile as she guided me into J--'s pussy. The feeling of warmth was amazing, and I gave a groan. J-- ground her hips against me, and my lust overrode any discomfort from the hard plastic. In front of K-- I pushed into J-- as far as I could, and we fucked hard, J-- leaning back into me, bracing herself against my legs. Once I caught a glimpse over the shoulder in front of me, and saw K-- against other other side of the tub, one hand between her legs, not taking her eyes off us. J-- reached back to run her hands across my chest and shoulders - I reached forward to find her breasts, which were shaking as she bounced in my lap. 'A--, fuck me, fuck me hard!' J-- exhorted me, and only a moment later 'yesss, aahhhh,' tailing away into a soft moan as she stiffened against me. How I had managed to outlast her I will never know, but I was glad I had.

Pulling J-- up on shaky legs I helped her out of the tub, and pushed her onto the edge of the cabinet that framed the sink. She lifted her legs and I slipped into her again, her ankles crossing behind me, holding me close. Again, I started slowly, but we picked up speed again, our passion for each other unrestrainable, Her nails scraped my skin, my hands squeezed her shoulder without thought. At one point my thumb found its way into her mouth where she sucked it, nibbling on it. The feeling was erotic, and I pulled my thumb away before it tipped me over the edge. 'Mmm, J--,' I moaned into her ear as we pushed together 'I love how wet you feel inside,' and it was true. She was hot, and she was soaking, and it was driving me wild. I groaned again, and mumbled something, and pushed against her as I felt my orgasm building. Her legs wrapped around me again, crushing me into her, and I felt her pussy gripping me as her own pleasure peaked. We slumped over the sink, lips together, arms wrapped around each other, until K-- lightly touched my shoulder. I pulled gently out, and K-- wrapped us each in a soft bath towel. The three of us perched on the bathroom furniture for a minute, gazing at one another.

'That was hot,' K-- said to break the silence. 'That was very hot.'

J-- looked her over, and responded archly 'Enjoyed it, did you?'

K-- rose to the bait 'I came so hard I think I broke a finger.' She waved the affected hand in front of us, and I reached out to bring it closer and kiss her fingers. I recognised her taste, despite the jacuzzi, and realised how lucky I was.

'I love both of you,' I said, and it wasn't the hormones speaking.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Harem University Ch. 01: Orientation Lucas's Journal entry about his first week at HU.in Erotic Couplings
Rivals Cheerleaders and bad girls are supposed to be rivals, right?in Lesbian Sex
My New Family Pt. 03 - Adopting Sisters Anne's generosity, sharing her husband with her girlfriends.in Group Sex
A Chance Encounter Ch. 01 A dorky young man hooks up with the hottest girls in school.in Group Sex
My New Family Pt. 02 - Helping out 5 episodes exploring a man among liberated women.in Group Sex
More Stories