One Night with an Angel Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry Miss Angel, my Mom went to bed. We won't be bother anymore tonight." Max told her.

"Good." Angel replied as she lowered herself on Max's cock and moaned from the thickness. "Mmm.. just as I thought.. nice and thick."

Max bit back a moan of his own as he experienced Angel's warmth, wetness, and tightness. "You're really.. wet Miss Angel. Have you been playing with yourself while I was talking with my Mom?"

Angel started to ride Max slowly. "Oh yeah.. got to keep it wet sweetie just in case." Max reached up and kneaded and squeezed Angel's big boobs as she rode him. Angel couldn't contain her moans any longer. Max sat up and kissed Angel as she rode him. They broke the kiss as Max moved to Angel's neck as she took all of him in her.

"Oh my God you're so big Max." Angel moaned out as she rode him. Max latched his lip into the nape of Angel's neck and sucked hard. Angel moaned softly as she continued to ride Max. After a few seconds, Max stopped sucking on Angel's neck and revealed a red spot on her neck.

"Mmm.. you naughty boy. You gave me a hickey, didn't you?" Angel asked as she took all of him in her again. She looked into his eyes as he nodded. She smiled and kissed him on the lips. Angel started grinding on Max as she moaned. Max reached around Angel and grabbed her big ass. Angel continued to grind on Max as Max squeezed and kneaded her ass getting a moan for his efforts.

After the grind session, the black haired vixen started back riding her date. The sounds of skin on skin slapping echoed through the bedroom. Angel moaned as she felt every inch Max's member in her warm wet sacred place. "You like that baby? Hm?" She asked Max through her moans.

Angel got into a moderate pace letting Max know how good she's feeling. "Mmm.. I love it how you fill me up nicely sweetie. Ooh.. you're so big, sweetie."

Max met Angel's downward thrust with his upward thrust and soon was panting. Angel had her hands on his chest while Max had his hands on on her hips. Angel picked up the pace and Max was right there with her meeting thrust for thrust until minutes later Angel let out a low moan and shuddered signaling her second climax of the evening.

Angel slowly went forward laid on top of Max as his hands went back to her big butt. She kissed him on the cheek before replying, "That's another of many orgasms I want tonight. Want to try another position, sweetie?"

Max nodded as he rubbed her ass. Angel smiled. "Good. I know just the position." Angel got off top of Max and got on all fours giving Max a full view of her big butt. She reached back, rubbed it and give it a smack. "I thought we would try this since you couldn't keep your hands off of it." She told him before smirking.

Max smiled as he sat up. He went behind Angel and rubbed her butt again. Angel moaned from Max's soft touch. He traced his fingertips around and on her cheeks before giving it a soft smack. He positioned himself behind Angel and was going to insert until he heard a soft knock at the door.

Max looked at the door. "Just a minute." He yelled out. He looked at Angel. "Cover yourself again. I think that's my Mom."

"I thought you said she went to bed." Angel said.

"That's what I thought. I'll see what she wants." Max told his date. Angel grabbed the blankets, covered herself and sat on the bed. Max got off the bed, put on his boxers and answered the door. He opened the door to reveal Angelica standing behind it wearing a robe. Max noticed a melancholy expression on his Mom's face.

"Mom, are you okay?"

*****

The next chapter will be up soon. Stay tuned. Criticism is always welcome just as long as it's constructive.

12