One Night with My Roommate's Girl Ch. 03

Story Info
I watch Chad and Katie again.
1.8k words
3.78
29.1k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 07/06/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked into work Monday morning and Vince immediately said, "Someone got laid."

I cursed myself for not playing it cooler. Who was I kidding? I smiled. Vince was like an uncle to me and he knew I'd never had much success with girls. "Yeah."

"Who?" Tommy, another mechanic, asked. "Did you fuck her ass?"

I wanted to punch him for saying something so crude about Katie, but slowed myself. He didn't know her and she wasn't mine. And with these guys, nothing was off limits. "No."

"But you did fuck her?"

"What the fuck else would I have done to her?" I snapped.

Tommy slapped my shoulder. "Good for you, man. 'Bout time." He walked into the office.

I turned around and went to my clipboard of orders for the day, hoping Vince wouldn't say anything. I wasn't lucky.

"You didn't fuck her, did you?" he asked in a fatherly way.

I shook my head. "Nope. But what we did was almost better."

He shook his head and clapped my shoulder. "You've got it bad, Kid."

"What?"


"You really like this girl. I can tell. But she's the one with the boyfriend who's got the small dick lifted truck, right? The one whose Beemer I had to work on last week even though we were swamped?"

"Yeah," I muttered. "Her name's Katie."

He laughed for a second but shut up at the look on my face. "Sorry, Kid, but you've got no hope with this one."

"She's..." Amazing. Smart. Funny. Intoxicating. Too good for me. All were true but I knew saying any one would only get more pity from Vince.

"Kid, have fun, enjoy it—whatever it is—while it lasts and prepare for the worst. Because you already are in with this girl and unless she feels the same way for you, you're going to get hurt when this is over. But," he sighed, "you'll fuck a couple of girls who remind you of her—or not—and get over it eventually."

I nodded. "I guess."

"Trust me. Been there, done that. Some girls pull you in and even though you know nothing will last, there's not a damn thing you can do to stop." He smiled and nodded at the clipboard. "Now get to work."

***

I worked all day and would be lying if I said my concentration was more on the bikes than remembering my night with Katie.

I got off at seven and stopped by Safeway. I checked the produce section, but Katie wasn't there. Before I thought about it too much, I pulled my phone out of my pocket and texted her: u busy?

I grabbed a package of chicken breasts, salad mix and a six pack of Sierra Nevada, and made it to the checkout line before she texted back.

@ chads 2nite. Why?

My stomach dropped.

"Sir?" I looked up and stared at the young checker. "Seventeen twenty-eight."

I pulled a twenty out of my pocket. He made change and handed me the plastic bag with my groceries.

"Have a good night," he said.

"Thanks," I muttered. It wasn't his fault that Katie was with Chad tonight, that I wouldn't see her, touch her, hold her or kiss her until fuck only knew when.

I walked to my truck, threw the bag onto the passenger seat and drove home. I wasn't through my front door before I cracked a beer open and drank half.

"Fuck," I growled. I closed my eyes and imagined Katie on the couch, her hands down her shorts, playing with her clit. I could almost smell her in the room. My cock stiffened in my pants at the same time my stomach growled.

First things first, I thought. I stood and walked into the kitchen. I put the chicken in a pan, dumped some salad in a bowl, covered it with ranch dressing and ate it with the rest of my beer.

I waited for the chicken and ate that over the sink. As I was loading the dishwasher, an idea came to me, but it was so crazy, I dismissed it. No, I thought, there's no way I could possibly...But the more I rolled it around in my brain, I began to wonder if it was that out there. I mean, she'd wanted me to watch her that first time.

Before I could second-guess myself, I grabbed my keys and got into my truck. It was almost nine and not many people were on the road, so I made good time. As I drove, I went over all the reasons this was a bad idea: it was illegal, they could already be asleep, someone could see me and they might not even have sex tonight. But I didn't turn around.

I parked two streets away and walked to Chad's. The lights in the back of the house were on where the kitchen and family room were. I crept around the side and prayed Frankie wasn't in the backyard. Thank God, he didn't come at me from the shadows as I opened and closed the gate as quietly as I could. My heart started pounding.

This is so fucking stupid, that voice hissed. You could get arrested if someone sees you.

I crept around, careful to move slowly and stay close to the side of the house. I peered around the corner and saw them both in his bedroom across the deck from me. She was wearing a gray tank top and those yoga pants that drove me nuts. Of course he had on a t-shirt and gym shorts. She smiled at something he said, walked over and kissed him. His hands rested on her hips. She stood on her toes and he smacked her ass. I could almost feel the wiggle under my palm.

"Please," I whispered. They moved to the living room. I heard them talking through the open kitchen window but couldn't make out any specific words. The blood pounding in my ears was too loud.

I jumped onto the deck and hid behind one of the closed curtains. It gave me the perfect view of the couch against the opposite wall. They sat down and unfortunately, turned on the TV and channel surfed until settling on a rerun of House.

I tried to steady my breathing and find a comfortable position because it seemed like it would be a while before they went to bed. I had stayed in the same position with my shoulder cramping for almost fifty minutes because they watched a whole episode before the real show began.

She leaned over and kissed his cheek. He turned, smiled and kissed her on the lips. But this was no quick peck. His hands came up to her face and cupped her cheeks. She shifted so that she was facing him, which gave them both better access. She got up on her knees and wrapped her arms around his neck. He tugged her onto his lap and kissed her neck.

I rubbed my hard cock through my pants.

She pulled her top off and I was happy to see she was braless. Though I couldn't see her tits, I watched Chad lower his mouth to one of what had to be her perky red nipples and suck.

She threw her head back. I heard her moan as her hips ground against him. Though Katie had great tits, they were nothing compared to her ass. They were pert and a mouthful, but her ass...her ass was a fucking work of art, made for slapping and begging for my cock to pound into it.

I reached into my pants and pulled my cock out. I was rock hard and smeared the pre-cum around my swollen head.

She scooted down his lap onto the floor so that she was kneeling in front of him. She tugged his shorts off. His cock made a nice tent in his navy blue boxer briefs. She leaned over and sniffed his dick.

"You like that baby?" he asked as he tugged on her hair.

Her lips closed around his dick through his underwear and, in answer, she moaned.

"Suck me," he said. She reached up and pulled his underwear of, exposing his hard dick. It was a little bigger than I remembered from my night in his closet, but I still had a good three inches on him.

I heard her say, "I love sucking your cock. But I really want to ride you tonight."

He pushed her head down. "Suck me for a bit then ride me."

She instantly complied. I watched her head bob up and down and matched my hand's rhythm to hers. I closed my eyes. I could almost imagine it was Katie's moist mouth on my dick, that I was the one she knelt in front of, that it was my hands tangled in her hair, and my dick her pussy was about to fuck.

When I opened my eyes, she was pulling her pants down—she had no underwear on either—and climbing onto his lap. She spread her legs, braced her hands on his shoulders and sank on top of his dick. Leaning over, she kissed him before her hips began rocking faster.

"You like that?" she asked.

"Fuck yeah," he growled and smacked her ass.

She moaned. I pumped my hand faster. It was earthy, as if the sound came from her pussy instead of her throat. I closed my eyes and thought of her on top of me. I remembered her pussy's smell, the musty, overwhelming scent of her. I wanted to do so much more than watch. I wanted to shove my fingers inside her wet hole, feel her walls clench around them, lick her pink slit and wrap my lips around her swollen clit.

Chad slapped her ass again. I opened my eyes at the crack. Her head was back, his hand tugging her hair, and from her moans, I knew she was close. I pumped my hand harder as she moaned, "God, fuck yes. Oh, baby, fuck me." She curled into herself and let out a low growl.

Chad and I knew she was cumming and followed her lead. I shot thick streams of cum on the deck, aiming away from the glass slider door at the last second.

When I opened my eyes, they were kissing. Getting ready for round two, I thought, but then he grabbed her hips and lifted her off him. His dick was slick with pussy juice and semen, and he grabbed his t-shirt.

She walked naked to the kitchen, bent over and took a bottle of water out of the fridge.

After a long drink, she smiled at him. "That was great, babe."

I stood in the dark, my own limp dick in my hand, and was overcome with a sense of shame. What had I just done? I was disgusted with myself and promised I would never do anything like it again.