One of These Nights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She screamed out in a mixture of pain and joy.

"Damn," I told her, "Your ass is so tight."

I work it back and forth, but I could only make it in about half way inside, before the pressure stopped me completely. Frustrated, I pulled out and move back to her cunt. Jamie had flipped Michelle on her back in the meantime and asked me if I wanted to switch with him.

I did, so we traded places.

Michelle's cunt was looser than Angie's, but my thick, hard stick filled her void nicely. I moved her legs up and over my shoulders so that I could get in even closer. Her tits rolled around beautifully on her chest.

God, sex is the best feeling in the whole damn world.

I wanted to cum so bad. I could feel my balls tighten and my dick felt like it was going to break Michelle's pussy apart. When I came it was like a rifle shooting into her again and again.

But Jamie was still hanging on, pounding into Angie's pussy.

I'd shot my round, nearly bursting the condom with the strength of my ejaculation, but already my young balls were filling with more juice. Michelle moved over to suck my cock for a minute after I pulled out of her. My dick had never even gotten soft, and I planned my next attack.

Jamie was fucking my beautiful redheaded girl. I still wanted a piece of that ass.

"Flip her over man," I requested of him, feeling adventurous.

Jamie reluctantly obliged.

Michelle found something for herself in this new position that Jamie and Angie were in. Planting herself firmly over Jamie's face, facing towards Angie, she forced Jamie to eat her cum soaked pussy. He didn't appear to mind much.

Way to go stud! The girls now made out with each other, while each was getting serviced in some way by Jamie.

I turned my attention back to Angie's ass. There was no way I was going to miss this opportunity again. My cock pressed at her entrance but it was still too tight, I moved her forward closer to Michelle and watched Jamie's cock sliding in and out her pussy. With a fresh condom on, I pushed my cock near his and started stroking against him in earnest.

Usually I'm straight as an arrow. But every once in a while I get a little queer. I got no problem with another man's cock. And Jamie's cock felt hot and warm rubbing against mine.

We fought for room in that tight wet hole. Jamie would have freaked out, but couldn't really react with Michelle on top of him, so I maneuvered until I could slip in with him. Rather than pausing, Jamie went with it, timing his thrusts to match mine. Ever so smoothly I moved inside Angie with him.

At first we alternated in her pussy, me entering her, and then Jamie, until we managed to stretch her enough to get both our cocks inside her at the same time. Filling her more fully than she'd ever been before. Her juices coated my dick and I pulled out and went back to her ass.

This time I was relentless. I moved inside two inches, then four. Pushing harder and harder. I could feel Jamie through her membrane. I spit on my dick to get a little more lube and continued moving in and out. My first six inches were finally inside, then seven. I was almost there. I thrust harder, Angie actually screamed in agony at the point, but then I was in, fighting the muscles of her ass with every stroke, determined to have her all.

Jamie had gotten very excited when both of us had filled her pussy. I think it ruined the very good control he'd had until that point. I have to admit rubbing against another guy's dick really pushes me over the edge too. Jamie came in her cunt then, actually lifting her up with his final thrust so far that my cock was pulled out of her ass. But I was so keen to fuck her ass that I pushed back in right away. Jamie's cock remained lodged in her pussy, because he couldn't pull out with me hammering her ass and Michelle straddling his face.

With a sense of urgency, I finally pulled out, took off my rubber, and came all over her ass.

It was brilliant.

But I was exhausted after two nights of mind shattering, earth blowing sex. I gracefully accepted another blowjob from Angie and leaned back cuddling her in my arms as we made out.

Jamie was voracious though; as soon as he was free he proceeded to fuck Michelle's pussy again. Lazily Angie and I watched him slide his dick in and out of Michelle, watched her enveloping him, her pussy lips moving around him, gripping his cock with each thrust, lips pulled in and out around the motion of his thrusting.

Following my example, he decided to try her ass.

"This is so unbelievably tight," he said to me, groaning.

Once he got to pumping in her ass for a while, he and Michelle came together, falling back on the bed. We all spent the night there with the girls lying between us. Sometimes we'd make out together, and I heard Jamie grunting later into the night as he plowed into Michelle yet again, insatiable.

In the early morning as the first rays of light were just coming through the windows, I got up to make everyone breakfast while the others were still sleeping.

"That smells really nice..." said Angie as she came out of the bedroom.

I was standing there in just my boxer shorts, putting an omelet onto a plate.

But I just took one look at her sexy, naked body and sprang the most obvious boner.

She looked up at me with her pretty eyes, moving in close. I said nothing, meeting her gaze. She lifted up her hand and touched my bulge.

She wanted it.

Her hand grabbed my cock and pulled it out into the open. Her eyes were locked on it as she stroked my manhood rigid. I sighed, subtly humping her hand. It felt so good, her hand was so soft.

She sank down and her beautiful lips kissed the head of my dick.

"That's it," I said.

She eagerly stuffed my cock into her mouth. I watched her lips slide down my shaft slowly. Angie held me in her warm mouth for a moment, her nose buried in my pubic hair as she sucked me.

When her lips pulled back, they left behind a trail of saliva. Her hand cupped my balls expertly, lightly caressing them as she slid my manhood back into her mouth.

I put my hand on the back of Angie's head as she began to bob back and forth, slurping as she went, making delightful sucking noises as she became even more aggressive.

God, I loved this woman!

I placed a hand under her chin and lifted her beautiful face up. Watching my dick pop out of her mouth was a sight like no other.

She was smiling up at me and got up off the floor at my urging. My lips found hers and we kissed, lips smacking over and over. Her tongue darted into my mouth as her hand grabbed my cock, stroking it once more. We were breathing heavily into each other's mouth as our tongues explored. I pulled her up to the edge of the counter, her legs straddling me. My hands caressed up the sides of her smooth legs.

I broke the kiss and she looked at me lustfully, lips pouting. I kissed those lips again, unable to help myself. I looked down and sank slowly to my knees. She raised her ass off the counter and allowed me to access to her pussy. My hands held the sides of her ass as I knelt before her. I kissed her pussy lips, and she caught her breath.

I sucked her lips into my mouth, running my tongue over them. She rested her feet on my shoulders as I slowly licked up her sensitive slit. My tongue nudged her clit before I slipped it into her hole.

"Oh," she sighed, her hands holding the back of my head to her pussy.

I ran my tongue around her vagina, gathering her juices, tasting her sweet nectar. My hands grabbed her ass again, holding her in place as I ran my tongue back up her slit to her clit. I sucked her tiny button into my mouth and ran my tongue back and forth across it, stimulating her.

"Oh, God!" she whispered, eyes closing.

Her hand was gripping my hair painfully as I relentlessly lapped at her clit. She began to hump her hips into my face, orgasm rising. I gently sucked on her clit, my tongue still teasing it.

Angie moaned, an orgasm exploding within her. She began rubbing her pussy against my face, so that I couldn't breathe.

After the waves of orgasm hammered into her, I kissed her pussy lips one more time. I love pleasing a woman!

Then I stood up, hard cock in my hand as I stepped up to this helpless woman. Angie spread her long legs wide, eyes focused on the manhood moving towards her. Both of us looked down, watching as I ran my mushroom head down her pussy lips. The heat felt incredible touching my sensitive helmet like that!

"Oh, my God," she cried, "Put it in!"

I realized that I had rubbed my dick up and down her pussy several times and it was driving her insane. I placed myself at her steamy entrance and watched myself push forward. The lips of her pussy opened up and the fat head of dick squeezed inside.

She moaned as I pushed forward, throwing her head back in ecstasy. Her tight cunt gripped the tip of my cock, and I was barely able to squeeze another inch in there. I pulled back a little, and she locked her hands behind my neck, completely at my mercy as I began to penetrate her.

I pushed forward hard, forcing my cock into her bit by bit. She sighed again, eyes closed as we embraced. She was so turned on, so wet that her pussy seemed to pull me into her. Finally, I was inside her to the hilt, right there on her counter.

I kept myself deep inside her hole, and she opened her eyes, looking at me. I kissed her soft lips, pulling her upper one outward a little. She kissed me urgently, her tongue darting into my mouth.

We kissed passionately then, tongues exploring as I began to slide my rock hard shaft in and out of her hungry cunt, using short strokes. She felt so warm around me, so good.

I leaned over her, forcing her back on an incline, but she managed to keep her hands locked behind my neck. She broke our kiss and I could hear her gasping for breath, moaning quietly as I increased the length of my strokes.

She stretched her feet out behind me as I hammered into her helpless pussy a little harder. I was now using full thrusts, my long dick pulling almost entirely out of her vagina before slamming back into her. Her legs flailed behind me and her pussy clenched and unclenched over and over, driving my manhood into her.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!" she moaned softly, rhythmically, biting her lip as she tried to keep it down.

My cock was so hard, it felt incredible sliding into her like that at that a speed. Another orgasm was welling up inside her and she raised her legs up higher.

I was fucking her so hard. I could tell that she was close and I pounded into her as hard as I could. She gasped, stifling her cry as a wave of orgasm overtook her. The inner walls of her pussy convulsed around me, gripping at me as I fucked her.

I showed no mercy, though, driving my rock hard cock deep inside her cunt relentlessly. Then I pulled her off the counter roughly and spun her around.

Angie bent over before me, her long legs leading up to her slender, round ass. My heart soared at the sight. I needed to put my cock back in her. I stood up behind her, boner in hand.

Angie bent over further before me, needing to be entered again. I ran the fat head of my cock slowly down the crack of her ass. She was shaking. I ran it along her sopping wet, sensitive slit. Up and down. Up and down. Torturing her. Finally, I slipped it inside her again, gliding into her wet pussy in one swift stroke.

"Oh, God yes!" she hollered out.

My groin was pressed against her ass, holding my cock deep inside her. I gripped the sides of her ass and pulled back, and then I slammed forward, driving my dick home.

She cried out, moaning, loudly. Her ass cheeks shook with the impact. Holding her ass tightly I began fuck her earnestly. Hard strokes. In and out as I drove my long cock into her pussy, slapping against her ass over and over.

Slap, slap, slap, slap, slap echoed our refrain throughout the kitchen as I fucked her doggie style right there. I groaned and her moans grew louder. She was cumming again and she gasped as she came. I watched as she had her orgasm, losing all control. I continued screwing her from behind, not giving her any relief. My hands began to push up her body, not losing my pace. Then I pulled out of her.

Angie spun back around in my arms, sitting back on the counter, breathing laboriously. Her legs were spread wide for me. She was looking at me with pure lust. Unable to tease, or wait even a second, I positioned my cock at the entrance to her hungry pussy. I slid into her warmth immediately, and we both moaned.

She looked at me with her beautiful eyes as I began to slide in and out of her at a slow, gentle pace.

"Are you gonna cum for me?" she purred in my ear.

I smiled an answer, kissing her softly. Then I kissed down her neck, and down her chest. Her nipples were erect. I bent to suck one into my mouth, fucking her with short strokes now. I teased her nipple with my tongue. Excited, I began to fuck her hard again, using long, deep strokes. Smiling, Angie leaned back on her hands, watching me thrust into her. I loved watching the tits on this woman bounce up and down as I fucked her.

I reached underneath her and pulled her back up, holding her close to me as I jack hammered into her pussy. I was conscious of her naked breasts pressed against my broad chest and I gave her my all. A few more thrusts and I slid my entire cock out of her hot, welcoming vagina.

I grunted and I gripped my cock. There was no need to stroke myself, as streams of hot cum ejaculated violently onto the outside of her pussy. I groaned again, my cock spasming as more jizz shot further north onto her sexy stomach. I remained prone until the last drop of warm fluid trickled out.

Angie smiled at me and got down to clean off my cock in her mouth.

Then we attended to breakfast, listening as we ate to the strains of Michelle high pitched wailing as she and Jamie shared a shower together.

It had been a wonderful weekend. When we headed back to the dorm that Sunday morning, I don't think I had a single drop of cum left in my body.

Jamie was just a changed man.

That's all I can say.

Later that week as I was coming back to the dorm room from my Intro to Psych class, I heard something beyond my door. It sounded like panting and groaning.

It sounded like sex.

When I opened the door, I saw Jamie kneeling behind a girl that he was fucking doggie style on my bed. It was Leslie, the girl I'd been fucking a week ago.

"Work it harder, stud," Leslie told him panting.

Their heavy breathing and the sound of his dick slapping into her cunt filled up the empty space. I knew this was as much for my benefit as his. He knew when I would be home from class.

Jamie grinned over at me and said, "Don't worry, man, we'll be done in a second."

I nodded to him and smiled, "No problem, buddy. I'll be with you in a New York minute."

I moved over to the desk and put my books down, then I took off my t-shirt and slipped off shorts and boxers, letting my hand glide up and up and down my cock, feeling myself grow to full size.

Jamie finished pumping and moved off. He gave me a fraternal punch on the arm as I moved in to take his place.

"All yours," he told me.

"You know, man," I said as I slipped my rod into her greasy, well-fucked pussy, "I think this is going to be the start of a long friendship...."

* * *

Copyright © 2001, 2009 by Eagle1. All rights reserved. All characters portrayed in this story are meant to be over the legal age to consent to sexual activity. Any similarity to characters or situations, real or imagined, is purely coincidental. Unless you happened to be there of course. May be reprinted without permission of author in materials distributed free of charge or on websites where there is no fee charged for access, provided this copyright notice is attached.