One of Those Day in the Office

Story Info
Kat's seduction takes an aggressive turn.
1.4k words
3.77
54.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bell at the elevator sounded in the hallway. Kat quickly straightened her little outfit and sat back slightly on the edge of the couch. She stood there with her long blonde hair in a slicked down wet look away from her face.

The red satin dress came down to just above her mid thigh, it pulled across her full breasts the outline of her nipples protruding through it. Her thighs were slightly open as she sat leaning back on the back of the couch this pushed her crotch forwards the smooth mesh thong clearly visible, its shaven contents puffed with anticipation.

Red suede boots started above her knees and ended with four inch stiletto heels. A dark burgundy lipstick was applied to her lips. She could feel herself dampening as the lock on the door lock at the persuasion of the key.

Steve came rapidly through the door, his jacket was almost impaled upon the coat rack and his bag flew into the darkened recess of his office. His face was flushed and angry and that totally caught Kat by surprise. He was cursing violently from the moment he entered the hall way and slammed the door shut. She was still frozen in place when he noticed her. One finger savagely loosening his tie. Then he stared at her for a moment. Their eyes locking down the distance of the hallway. She looked down and started to speak.

He moved fast. One moment he was just stood there and the next moment she felt her arm being twisted up behind her back as he turned her around. He shoved her forwards forcing her to lean across the back of the couch. She heard stitching tear on her dress as he ripped the split on the side and tore it across her back, her supple ass exposed to the world a long strip of g string between her cheeks.

She was still in shock as he shucked down his pants and pulled out his still flaccid cock. The way he wrenched the g-string to the side caused her to exclaim in pain as it burned her skin slightly biting into her flesh. She felt warmth flood her. His hand tightened on her hair pulling her head back and his rapidly swelling cock was slammed up against her.

"Open your fucking cunt" he bellowed. Her hand worked its way between her legs, her fingers slick from her drenched lips as she eased them open.

Barely had she done so before she was entered roughly, deeply and with no restraint at the though of her discomfort. She felt her self pulled and separated as his cock stabbed deeply into her continuing to swell to its full erect size.

Her first climax hit as he forced himself deeper into her than he would ever normally try. Her walls clenched around him and she bit back a moan.

She turned cold suddenly as he froze. She could feel her moisture seeping out around him. Her nipples bit at the dress as her breasts swung low.

His hand stopped, frozen pulling one handful of hair between his fingers. She didn't dare breath. She had never seen him like this, she had never seen herself like this. To be taken so aggressively so rough and she liked it.

He leant forwards so his mouth was next to her ear. "Did you just come?" he asked his voice a quiet authoritative question.

"Ye.." she started to reply. Before she could complete the word though he grabbed behind her knee and placed her foot on the arm of the couch. Her ass and pussy stood spread and proud, juice dribbling down her thigh and into the top of her boot. She screamed.

It was more from the shock than the pain as the swollen head of his cock forced itself into her ass.

His palms pushed her cheeks further apart as he nudged piece by piece his shaft into her. Each small thrust of his hips stretched her tight ring around him, eased his cock another couple of millimeters into her.

Each thrust causing her to give a small gasp at the exquisite sensation of pleasure and pain. His balls slapped against her still gaping cunt. His hand slowly pulled back on her hair, the other aggressively massaging her breast.

She knew she would be bruised and aching in the morning but she was on fire. Her head tilted all the way back as he yanked on her hair and made sure he was as deep as possible. His other hand followed her from her chest to her shoulder and his fingers squeezed her neck.

She felt him slowly withdraw till only his head remained just inside her ass. "Now listen to me. You're going to ride my cock. You're going to squeeze and fuck it till I come in your ass. But if you come again before I do you are going to be in deep trouble."

The sound of the slap echoed around the apartment as his hand left its angry impression on her tanned cheek. She gasped again as he pulled back hard on her hair and forced himself into her. "Now get to work."

She could feel her face burning but the rest of her body was just alight with pleasure. She slowly rocked back and forth impaling herself to feel the satisfying slap of his balls on her slit.

The walls of her pussy felt the shadow sensations of his cock filling and pumping next to it. She could feel the energy start to build. The concentrated knot of pressure deep inside increasing and building.

She started to ride him harder she never thought her ass could take this sort of thing but it felt so good. She did however realize there was every likely hood she was going to come again before he did.

She slid her left foot away from the couch lowering her self just a little. The seam of the leather couch back slipped back and forth against her hood. Its cool soft touch caressing the hood back as her clit grazed it with each slide. "Fuck my ass baby." She moaned arching her back forcing herself down onto the ridge.

He compensated with out thinking driving faster and lower. Her pussy was now separated over the seam as it glided effortlessly with her own juices. "Come in my ass baby. Do it. Fuck my ass."

Warm splatters of his sweat splashed across her back and ass as he leaned over and into her.

Her voice became more aggressive which shocked her self. She slammed back against him not recognizing her own voice.

"FUCK!"

Slam! Another shower of sweat droplets.

"MY!"

Slam! His eyes rolled back into his head and his buttocks clenched but he couldn't hold it. Sweat cascaded across her back.

"ASS!"

Slam! With that final push she felt him swell and buck inside her, each twitch accompanied by the hot gush of thick come.

Slowly he eased his bruised cock from her raw behind. Small smears of blood clung to his shrinking cock. She panted and put her legs down.

Turning she faced him and dropped with a thud to her knees. Her mouth hungrily licked and teased his cock. He groaned at the sensations loosing his ability to stand on his own and retain balance. He fell forwards his face pushing against the wet smear she had ridden onto the couch. The smell intoxicated him and he licked at the leather.

She deep throated his cock, metallic flavors sparking electrically on her tongue, her finger lubricated from her own cunt savagely penetrated his ass. She eased it out as she sucked pulling her head from his cock and slammed it in as she gulped him deep into her throat again.

"FUCK" he moaned low.

Slam!

"MY!"

Slam! She felt his balls tighten against her chin and pulled her finger free and leant back on her heels. Her nails raking his shaft as she brought him home.

"Face!" she said as he exploded into her mouth and chin. Come webbed across her chin and neck, down into her cleavage.

They stood quietly moments later. He looked at her as she stood there. Thick sticky patches reflecting the candle light inside her thighs. Come drying on her face and chest, one breast hanging free of the ruined dress its nipple angry and swollen like he had never seen before. The suede of her boots stained in different places.

She brushed back a thick strand of hair from her face and smiled. "Welcome home dear". He kissed her hard and passionately.