One Pheasant Evening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Remec
Remec
14 Followers

And the waves came crashing against her once more.

Zalbor's voice was like an echo of her own passion. "That's it. Give it to me....feed me what I really wanted ever since I first entered this inn...pheasant indeed...mmmm...oh yes, squeeze my tongue...mmm..." She could hear his tongue running over his lips. Hear the way he savored her taste in his mouth. She ground her hips, pressing herself in to his face and onto his probing finger. Coming over and over...tears falling down her cheeks at the intensity of what she felt. Milyssa knew she should pull herself together, but she was unable to stop...not sure she wanted to stop.

She was totally in Zalbor's control.

Milyssa sensed he was changing his position again. The mouth was replaced by a thumb that rolled itself around her clit. The angle of his finger in her other hole altered, but the teasing fullness of it continued. She lay upon the table with her eyes closed and still full of joyful, lustful tears. Then a tangy scent reached her. Something hard yet with a yielding surface touched her lips. She could feel the wetness of it against her tongue as it slipped out to brush itself upon the tip. She moaned softly and sighed at the taste of herself and the first bit of Zalbor's seed.

His voice came from very far off, it seemed.

"Open your mouth, Milyssa."

Fearful, Milyssa did just that. She knew what he wanted and she wanted to give it to him. She sucked the tip of his cock. She licked the juices from it. He sighed from somewhere above her, pulling back slightly and then sliding it over her tongue into her mouth.

Milyssa accepted it. Running her tongue about the inside of her mouth, licking all along his shaft as it moved in and out. Then feeling it sink deep within her as she sucked it hard. Wanting not just the hint of his seed, but for Zalbor to come within her and let her taste him fully. "That's it....yes...such a lovely, wonderful mouth..."

A thrill raced along Milyssa's spine at the sound of the pleasure she was giving Zalbor. She caressed his shaft with her tongue as he pumped it in and out of her mouth. There was a small thud and a shaking of the table, and she realized he had fallen forward, resting his hands upon the surface and hunching himself over her face.

"Ohohoh...coming...I'm coming...shall I let you taste it?"

Grabbing the thick, slick shaft in briefly, Milyssa stopped sucking long enough to open her mouth fully and shout around the moving manhood within it,"ohh yes! mmmhhh" She was muffled once more as she closed her mouth and lips about him and began sucking harder than before. Taking what he has...wanting him...echoing the growl-like, throaty groan Zalbor makes as the illusionist suddenly arched his back and began shooting off hot spurts of salty-but-sweet cum deep in her mouth and throat...slowly drawing back to let some of it fall upon her tongue.

Milyssa swallows again and again, getting as much down her throat as possible, and then licks and sucks upon the tip, trying to get every drop Zalbor has to give her. She continued to work at it, but he pulled out of her mouth. Lifting her from the table into a sitting position, he drew her close and kissed her deeply. Their mouths parted and their tongues danced in the warm glow of the tavern, mingling each others juices and tasting of him and her together.

As one, the illusionist and the serving wench moaned through their kiss, finally breaking for air, and sitting beside each other upon the table top. Zalbor then helped Milyssa to sit upon his thigh, taking hold of her right hand and kissing it lightly, then leaning her into his chest and kissing her lips, and cheek and softly whispering in her ear.

"I can see I must come here more often...."

Remec
Remec
14 Followers
12