One Scary Good Night Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whip out that cock, Carlos." whispered Susan. She was clearly in control of both me and Sarah. Then Sarah's hands made their way to my pants and pulled them down. Susan's hands removed my boxers immediately afterwards.

The first to take my dick into their mouth was Sarah. She started with only the head first and Susan took her chance to lick along the shaft. I let out a long moan. It was my first time having two girls working my dick at the same time.

"Go down to the base." commanded Susan. Sarah tried to obey and took my dick in her mouth as far she could. She was about an inch away from the base when Susan said "Don't stop. Go all the way down."

Sarah took a second, tried to relax her throat further, and started to move again. This time she was only half an inch away from completely deepthroating my dick when she gagged and shot her head back.

She coughed a little and then looked at me with teary eyes. They spoke to me saying "Sorry, I don't give head a lot."

"Tisk, tisk, tisk," scolded Susan "Looks like you need a little more practice, sis."

Susan gripped my cock with one hand and then put the tip in her mouth. She bobbed up and down once and then took my entire dick into her mouth with ease. Every inch. It felt incredible. Then she slurped my cock out with the same calm. She even gave it a small peck of a kiss.

I switched my gaze from Susan to Sarah and she had a determined countenance. She was going to deepthroat my dick to the base no matter what. She took my cock from out of Susan's grip and then gave one seductive lick along the length of my dick and started sucking on the head. She took in a portion of it in her mouth and then attempted to swallow my dick.

Again she her mouth crept towards my pelvis and again she encountered the obstacle of her own gag reflex. Only half an inch left. She was stuck. Her gag reflex was going to win again.

"Remember what I told you, sis" spoke Susan.

Sarah's eyes lit up with determination. She breathed threw her nose, relaxed her throat and made the final movement to swallow me. She did it. The sight of her struggling to deepthroat me and then succeeding almost made me climax instantly. I only had enough will power and time to groan a warning. "Ah, I am going to cum."

Fortunately for Sarah she pulled back quick enough and took a massive load of cum directly on her face, right between her eyes, instead of inside of the back of her throat. The shot was so unexpected to her that after the first wave of cum hit her in the face she closed her eyes shut. The rest of my cum flew out with the same speed and velocity as the first load until I was empty.

"Haha," chuckled Susan "Way to go, Carlos. Let me clean you up Sarah."

"Please." Sarah grumbled through closed lips. A second later Susan came over and started to lick and swallow each glob of cum off of Sarah's beautiful face. Susan was like a mother cat licking her baby clean. It was oddly erotic.

"You two kids sure know how to party. I have to go to my next class. See you at home Sarah." Susan paused, looked at me, and winked. In a lower voice she said "You too, Carlos." With that she walked out of the room. Leaving me with Sarah.

"You couldn't have given me a little more of a warning?" she asked playfully. Now with a clean face.

"Sorry, it is just when I saw you go all the way to the base I lost it. You have no idea how sexy it was from my point of view."

"I will let it slide this time because my sis and I ambushed you pretty good." she said with a sly smile. "If you want to make it up to me though I think I know how you can."

"Anything for you, what is it?" I asked eager to please. Sarah pulled out her phone and said "I won't tell you too much, but it involves using that big dick of yours to make a hot girl cum. Give me your number."

I was confused. If she wanted me I was right there for her, but I folded and recited my cell phone number. She entered it into her phone and then repeated it to ensure she had it correct.

"Thank you, sweetie," she gave me a bright smile, a quick hug and skipped out of the room happy as a clam. Leaving me to scratch my head over what had just happened.

12