One Single Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I missed this," I husked. "I missed you."

"Me... too," Rory moaned.

I stopped stroking us, and lowered myself to kiss Rory, slipping my tongue into his mouth, allowing it to mate with his. As his hands began to wander over my body, I removed my lips from his and pressed them against his throat, sucking, licking and nibbling on the skin. Slowly I moved further down; I traced his collarbone with my tongue and planted little kisses on his chest until I reached a pink nipple. Tweaking the other with my fingers, I teased it thoroughly, flicking it with the tip of my tongue, gently nibbling it before finally taking it in my mouth.

"Mmmh...!"

Rory moaned and his hands fastened in my hair. Switching to the other nipple I gave it the same treatment, then abandoned them altogether, moving down over his abdomen towards Rory's cock, already achingly hard. I took it in my hand and kissed it, then slid my tongue over the head, swirling around it, and I traced the slit with the tip of my tongue. Licking down the shaft, I reached into the drawer of the nightstand and took out the lube I had there. For a moment I had the urge to explain to Rory why I had it; that I used it when pleasuring myself, and that I hadn't been with anyone since him, but I didn't. I had a feeling he already knew.

Squeezing some of the tube's contents onto my hand, I pressed a fingertip against his entrance, making him moan again as I caressed the sensitive skin. When I allowed my finger to push inside, I took him in my mouth. Rory gasped. One of his hands grabbed my shoulder, the other tangled itself up in my hair. I pleasured him slowly, teasingly, as I used my fingers to stretch his tight opening. When I had three fingers inside him I let go of his cock and, slowly kissing my way up his body, I touched his sweet spot.

"Aah!"

Rory began writhing on the bed, fisting the sheets, and it was such an incredibly erotic sight that all the blood in my body seemed to have drawn itself to my throbbing erection. Withdrawing my fingers from his body, I lubed myself up. Rory spread his legs wider for me in silent welcome. I positioned myself at his entrance; pushing forward, I kissed him, both of us giving up muffled moans as I slid into his hot channel.

When I was all the way in I was still for a moment and looked into Rory's eyes, trying to let him see how deep my feelings ran, how much he meant to me. His hand reached up and gently caressed the side of my face, then pulled me down for another kiss. While our tongues rolled and slithered together in our mouths, I began to move my hips, pushing in and out of his body with long, slow strokes.

I released Rory's lips. As soon as I had done that, the usual symphony of moans, whimpers and other various, sexy noises started spilling from Rory's lips. These little noises of Rory's had always been a great turn on for me, and this time wasn't any different. Leaning on my elbows, I began to thrust faster as I kissed the nape of his neck, letting my teeth lightly graze the skin.

"Jack... ah... Jack!"

Rory's legs wrapped around my waist and insistently pulled me in. I took the hint and thrust hard, pounding into his body. Staring into his eyes, my panting mouth began giving off moans that mingled with Rory's cries, forming a duet of our passion. Fire was building inside me. I was close to the edge, and I could tell that Rory was too, even though I hadn't touched his cock. Sweat broke out on our bodies as I relentlessly pumped my hips and Rory's hips just as persistently pushed up to meet me.

"Aaaah! Aaaaaah!"

Rory cried out louder and his body began to violently shake as he climaxed, his semen spurting onto my chest and his finger digging hard into my back. The erotic pain caused by his nails and his channel spasming around my cock made me come with him, harder than I ever had in my entire life, roaring as I emptied my release into his body.

Breathing hard, my whole body trembling, I used the last of my strength to roll us over, placing Rory on my chest. Rory was breathing hard and his warm breath felt like a soft caress on my skin. I nuzzled into his hair, and he weakly lifted his head to give me a wet kiss. Then we just lay still for a while, lazily kissing and caressing until our bodies had recovered enough for us to go and take a shower. In the shower we held each other, washing come and sweat off each other's bodies, kissing as the warm water cascaded over us.

When we were finished in the shower I decided to shave, but when I had lathered up my face, Rory came up from behind me; taking the razor, he beckoned me with a rather seductive smile to sit on a chair he had gotten from the bedroom. When I obeyed, he sat down on my lap and began shaving me.

It felt incredibly sexy, having Rory in my lap, leaning close to me as he carefully slid the razor over my skin. He had put on my big T-shirt again, but no underwear, and I could feel him rub against my thigh over the towel I had wrapped around me. When he was done and aftershave had been applied, he stood and pulled the towel open. I had grown hard when he shaved me. Going down on his knees, he spread my legs and, placing himself between them, took me in his mouth. My head fell back and I groaned as his lips wrapped around the head, then, going down on my shaft, he sucked me into his mouth and slid the tip of his tongue over the skin as he rose. He rolled my balls in his hand as he bobbed on me.

"God...! Rory..."

He rose to his feet and straddled me again. Taking my saliva-slick dick in his hand he positioned it at hole and descended on me, inviting me yet again into that heavenly, hot place. Placing his hands on my shoulders and pushing with his feet on the floor, he raised and lowered himself on my cock. His eyes closed and his pink lips smiled dreamily as little whimpers of pleasure sounded in his throat. I reached out and tweaked his nipples, then slid my hands down to his hips. I let one of them rest there while the other slowly glided over the inside of his thigh until finally closing around Rory's shaft. I stroked him as he rode me. His back arched and his whimpers increased as began pushing up my own hips to meet him when he descended.

"Mmm..! Mmhh! Jack!" he breathed. I sped up my strokes on his cock. Rory arched his back even more, and gave up a long cry of my name:

"Jaaaaaack!!!"

And then I felt his warm release cover my chest once more. Reaching out I took Rory in my arms and crushed him against my chest, pushing up hard into his body as I joined him in ecstasy.

"Rory! Oh... fuck, oh... Rory..."

And there we sat: hot and panting, and once again covered in come and in need of being cleaned up, even though we had just showered.

******

After a quick wash, we fixed ourselves a giant breakfast and thoroughly stuffed our faces, only stopping occasionally to tease each other by licking crumbs off our fingers. When I definitely couldn't eat any more, I asked Rory how to make the most of our one day together.

"Is there anything you want to do? Anything you regret not doing while..."

My voice trailed off and I looked down.

"While I lived?" Rory asked softly. "No, not really. I mean, I'm happy with what I did with my life. I enjoyed myself, had great friends, a great family, and I found love. I'd say that's a pretty terrific life."

"I know that," I said. "But still, isn't there anything you want? Anything?"

He thought for a moment.

"I don't know. It's pretty morbid, but..."

"Tell me," I encouraged him.

He looked up at me with a face that was almost apologetic, as if he was afraid of ruining our day.

"Could you take me to my grave?"

Okay... I did not expect that. I started at him, not knowing what to say.

"It's insane isn't it?" he said sadly. "Forget I said anything."

"No, no," I replied, shaking my head. "If you want to, we'll go. But why..."

He sighed deeply.

"I don't know why. I just want to see it, that's all. I can't explain it."

"Okay," I said, putting my arms around him. "Anything you want. But... what if someone we know sees you?"

Rory smiled and nuzzled against my chest.

"No one can see, or feel me, except you. It will be okay, as long as you don't talk to me where there are people around. You will look like you're talking to yourself."

******

We drove to the cemetery. We listened to one of Rory's old CDs with his favorite music in the car, and Rory leaned back in his seat, smiling lovingly at me. I thought he looked strangely at ease for a guy who's on his way to visit his own grave. However, when we got there and stepped out of the car his smile faded away.

"Are you really sure you want to do this?" I asked.

"I'm sure," he said. His voice was steady and decided. I took his hand as we began walking down the gravel path. When we got the row where his grave was located, we turned left.

"Right there at the end," I said as I led the way.

When we finally stopped before the grave, his eyes widened and his mouth opened. I put my arm around his shoulders.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. It's just..." he swallowed. "It's really here. To actually see it, like this... It feels so strange."

Slowly, we sat down beside the grave. I held on to his hand, afraid that it had been harder for him than he had expected. But he suddenly relaxed, and smiled sadly.

"Forever in our hearts," he read, touching the inscription on the stone. Then he picked up the red rose and held it up to his nose. Seeing the rose gave me a strange feeling in my stomach, as I remembered the old woman and her transformation.

"Did you leave this rose?" Rory asked. I nodded. He picked up the other flowers.

"Pink carnations," he whispered.

"Those are from Tammy," I explained. "Did you know she's married and has a baby now? A little girl, and Tammy named her after you."

Rory nodded.

"She told me. I can hear her, too. She talks to me just like you. And my parents."

A tear trickled from his eye. That old feeling of guilt began rising up in me again as I saw him sitting there, holding the flowers, tears slowly making their way down his face.

"It should have been me," I said, clenching my fist. Rory looked up.

"Jack, don't start that again. I told you, it's not your fault."

"It is!" I yelled, standing up. "I should have been there! I should have protected you!"

"Oh, really?" he said, his brown eyes suddenly darkening with anger. "And then what? Would you stay by my side every waking moment? Are you able to control the world? Would you protect me from traffic accidents, too? Diseases?"

"That's not the same thing, and you know it!" I said, shaking my head. "I was supposed to be there, and when that... that fucking monster saw you alone..."

I silenced as Rory suddenly slapped me.

"Stop it!" he yelled. "Just stop it! I'm not defenseless! He came up behind me and chloroformed me! I could have been a steroid-filled wrestler and still have been overpowered by him! When are you going to understand? I'm the one who had to endure all the pain he inflicted on me, along with the knowledge that I was going to die, and I don't blame you, I blame him! Please, just forgive yourself, Jack! It's not your fault!"

I fell to my knees, clutching my stomach and shaking.

"I know!" I said. It was difficult to speak, I cried so violently. "I know! It just hurts so bad! Oh, God, I loved you so much and he took you from me. It wasn't supposed to happen! We were supposed to grow old together! It's not fair!"

Rory threw his arms around me. I felt his warm tears on the side of my neck.

"I know," he whispered. "I know. I would change it if I could. But I can't. I'm dead."

"You're here now," I pointed out.

"On borrowed time. That's all I get. My life is over. I'm only here with you now to say goodbye."

"One day is not enough," I said, my voice thick. "Nothing less than a lifetime is enough."

Rory tightened his grip on me.

"I would stay if I could, love. But I don't have any choice."

I nodded, and held on to him in silence.

******

It was about noon when we got back to the apartment. I felt raw and I felt a lot of pain, but also a strange sense of relief, like a great weight had been lifted from my shoulders. We changed into comfortable clothing and stretched out on the couch, Rory lying on top of me. Playing with a hole in my sweater, he apologized for slapping me.

"I just didn't know what else to do to make you understand," he whispered. "I don't want you to go through life hating yourself."

"I know. I won't blame myself anymore," I promised him. He smiled and kissed my chest.

"Is there anything you want to do?" he asked me. "Anything at all?"

"Well..." I twirled a strand of his hair with my finger. "There is one thing I always wanted to do..."

"What? Tell me."

I smiled wickedly.

A few minutes later, he lay on the couch dressed in a halfway-open white shirt, while I snapped pictures of him with my camera. His head was supported by pillows, one of his arms lying above his head.

"I feel stupid!" Rory complained, but his eyes glittered with excitement.

"If only you knew how incredible you look," I said. Rory gave me a smouldering look and undid the rest of the buttons on his shirt, then spread it open, revealing his naked body to me. My heart skipped a beat and for a few seconds I couldn't move, then I began snapping pictures like crazy, while Rory posed for me, smiling as though he were really starting to enjoy himself.

I had put away the camera and was lying on top of Rory, kissing him, when the doorbell rang, followed by a voice.

"Jack? It's Tammy."

I sat up and looked at Rory. He nodded, buttoning his shirt even though Tammy wouldn't be able to see him. I walked over to the door and opened it. Tammy entered, pushing her baby in a stroller in front of her.

"Hey," she said, lifting the baby as it cried a little, bouncing her lightly in her arms. "I went to your office to see if you wanted to have lunch but they said you were sick."

I glanced at Rory. He was staring at Tammy and the baby as if mesmerized, beaming.

"Uhm, yeah," I said. "I've been a bit under the weather."

"You do look a little weird," she said. She put the baby back down and moved to me, placing a hand on my forehead. "You feel warm."

"Yeah. Maybe you should leave, so you and baby Rory don't get sick."

She nodded.

"I will, I just wanted to make sure you were all right."

"I'm fine, Tammy."

She looked at me searchingly.

"I worry about you, Jack. I know you haven't been doing well. It's like you've been treading water ever since..."

She silenced.

"I'm getting better Tammy. I promise."

"I hope so. Because I couldn't stand it if anything happened to you. I lost Rory, I can't lose you too."

"You won't."

She nodded.

"Call me when you get better. Or if you need anything."

I promised her I would. Tammy told baby Rory to "say goodbye to uncle Jack", and I wiggled my finger at the little girl, who gave a delighted giggle. Then they both left.

The moment the door closed behind them Rory exhaled deeply, as if he'd been holding his breath the whole time.

"Oh, my God!" he breathed. "The baby... she's so beautiful. She looks just like Tammy." He sighed happily. "I'm so glad I got to see her."

I put my arm around his shoulders and he leaned into me.

"Your parents are overseas, Rory. I wish there was a way you could see them..."

"It's okay," he said, silencing me with a finger over my lips. "They talk to me. I hear their voices. And I will see them again... some day."

I led Rory to the couch and held him close as we lay down, hoping it was enough for comfort. I didn't know what to say, so I began talking about Tammy's wedding, describing it in as much detail as I could. While I talked I stole glances at his face and was relieved to see he was smiling. When there was nothing left to say about the wedding Rory began asking about our old friends. I could update him about some of them, but I had lost contact with quite a few of them since Rory's death. I had been to consumed with grief to care about anything else. Rory made me promise that I would get in touch with them again.

When we became hungry we prepared a simple but big dinner and settled down on the living room carpet to have ourselves a little indoor picnic. We sat close to each other, sometimes feeding each other little bits of food while daylight faded away. After we had eaten it was dark. As I lit candles, Rory rummaged through the CDs.

"Here we go," he said, grinning and holding up the soundtrack to "Dirty Dancing".

"That CD is totally not mine," I said, pointing at it as my cheeks reddened. "I don't know how it got there."

"Sure Jack," Rory smirked. "I believe you."

He popped it in the player and put on "Love is Strange". Then he tied his shirt up over his belly button and began strutting around, imitating Jennifer Gray. I laughed so hard I couldn't breathe. Rory sang along with the song, crawling towards me on all fours on the floor:

"Baaaaby... My sweeet baaaby..."

Then he threw himself on top of me, laughing as hard as I was. It struck me that I hadn't laughed like this since before Rory died.

When we were able to stop laughing, we put on different music and danced, or rather swayed, holding on to each other like we never wanted to let go. But soon we would have to. Time was running out, and midnight was coming ever closer. And there was still something I wanted to do.

In the three years that had passed since Rory died, there was one thing that kept coming back to me when I thought about our relationship, one thing I seriously regretted that we never did. But here was my chance to change that. Softly, I pressed my lips against Rory's neck. He sighed expectantly and tilted his head for me. With feather light kisses I moved up his neck to the ear, letting my tongue slip out and slide over his earlobe, making him shiver slightly. I slipped my hands down to his butt, my palms slowly and lightly gliding over the rounded flesh before taking them in a firm grip.

"Mmm!"

Rory made a pleasured noise and, grabbing my shoulders, he pressed himself harder against me, letting me feel his growing erection. He began to breathe faster as I squeezed his ass even harder. I stepped back and started slipping off pieces of my clothing. Rory watched me lustfully, licking his lips.

I took him back in my arms, kissing him. Softly at first, then I the kiss became harder and wetter; when I heard Rory moan, I put my hand on top of his crotch and rubbed. He gasped, pushing into the touch, but I removed my hand. I had taken off T-shirt and pants, and were now only wearing black boxer briefs. I hooked my thumbs in them and swiftly pulled them down, letting my erection spring free.

Walking towards the bedroom, I beckoned Rory to follow me. When there, I started removing the clothes on his body until he was as naked as I was. Having done that I kissed him, then lay down on the bed and held out my hand to him.

"I'm all yours."

He came to me, lying down on the bed. I pulled him on top of me; grabbing his head I gave him a kiss that was firm, wet and soft all at once. Rory melted into the kiss with me, letting his tongue battle with mine as he moved his body against me. I grabbed the lube from the nightstand. Taking his hand I kissed it, then poured some lube on his fingers. Smiling, he put his hand around my manhood, but I stopped him by gently grabbing his wrist.

"Not there," I whispered. Then I spread my legs a little more and moved his hand down past my balls to my opening. Rory's eyes went wide.

"Jack?"

"We've never done this," I said. "But we will tonight."

I looked into his brown eyes, so warm and so beautiful.

"Take me, Rory."

He swallowed.

"Are you doing this because you want to, Jack, or because you think you owe me? Because there was never anything missing for me in our sex life. Far from it."