One Spring Morning Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
a_student
a_student
15 Followers

One handed Dave frees the front catch of her bra. One at a time he caresses her breasts. Her nipples are tightly pointed, standing tall above her delightful pear-shaped breasts.

Her inner sexual fire burns hotter. Melting inner moisture fragrantly flows to her lips.

Rachel pulls the pillow under her head. Their eyes meet over smiles. Dave kisses her tummy over her lower lips. A light brown pelt of close trimmed pubic fur covers her mons. A faint line of brunette fuzz points to her belly button surrounded by six pack abs. She hugs his head between her thighs then ruffles his hair. Releasing him she totally surrenders to his caress. Goose flesh stands each tiny hair on her body.

Rachel's excited pheromones have Dave's head swimming. His jeans constrict a rigid cock. His fingers gently separate her cuntlips so his tongue can lightly stroke her inner labia. He tastes her bittersweet nectar as he inhales her excited scent.

Rachel's pussy lips are small, tucked low below a prominent pubic bone split at the top by a small pink pearl. Her athletic legs, strong from riding, are spread wide anticipating his touch. His kisses tease her inner thigh along the dimples of her well defined muscles.

"You taste sweet. I must have more." his voice a rumbling whisper.

Kisses circle her swelling clit. Spreading her lips with his fingers, he licks lightly along the line between her inner and outer labia. She is silent but he can feel her tension as her tight body quivers with small muscle tics and tremors.

Her mind screams, her lips are silent. DAMNITtouchmedon'ttease SUCK MY CLIT fuckmemakemecumyoubastard.

The back of his middle finger strokes down through her labia until he finds her wet opening.

Fearing that he will hurt the little woman, Dave tests the tiny opening of her vagina with a gentle single finger fuck. As he enters her she arches her back moaning a deep low cry of excitement.

Rachel is thoroughly wet. He easily slides his middle digit into her with come hither strokes of her front vaginal wall. The crazy need for stimulation on her clit is surpassed by the intense fire building in her vagina. The little quivers in her muscles intensify.

Just as she believes she WILL DIE if she does not cum, he sucks her clit.

She breathes deeply hunching her shoulders and exhales loudly with an "ahhh." Her legs spread wider.

His lips suck her clit from the frustrating hell of teasing foreplay. Like a rocket launch she takes off.

That fire. Fire shoots through my clit. He's sucking fire from my clit. Hot, Hot, HOT.

His palm faces up and his fingertip slowly circles in search of her g-spot. His search is guided more by her reaction than his sense of feel. He continues his search licking and sucking gently around her clit whenever his finger pauses on a new spot. The movement is slow and languid. His free hand wanders from breast to breast with gentle effleurage, then settles over her tummy stroking deep over her ovaries.

Her body doesn't move. Her muscles lock in tetanic spasm as the beginnings of orgasm shake her.

Her mind screams, 'Jezus It's never been this good good good oh god oh fuck.'

Rachel moans and pants with pleasure. Arching her back involuntarily she writhes as Dave's fingertip presses her inner love button.

Her clit has swollen beneath its hood peaks out above her small spread cunt lips. He sucks her clit deep into his mouth alternating licks with humms of his own pleasure in her taste. Two fingers then three fit inside.

"Hunhh, Hunhh, Hunnnhh, Hunnhh." She pants rapidly then cums with a long feminine howling whine of ecstasy.

Her orgasm is wet. As she flows, Dave continues to gently stroke the front inner wall of her vagina. He backs off to watch her clit and pussy lips pulse as contractions echo the initial cum shock. Her inner muscles squeeze his fingers as he gently tries to prolong her orgasm.

Moments pass as she slides into a blissful post orgasmic glow. He relaxes with his face resting against her inner thigh.

"Oh, that was good. Intense. Wonderful." she whispers in quiet breathless awe.

He is silent as he slowly repeats a few inner finger strokes before kissing her sex.

He can feel her legs relax under his face as she continues, "I think I'm done... for the moment."

Flushed and still breathing deeply, Rachel struggles to sit up breaking his finger hold on her sex. She pulls her loose shirt off over her head by the back of her collar. A huge playful grin splits her face as she shrugs off her loosened bra. Everything about her is tight and sexy.

Clambering to kneel on her widespread knees her breasts and the waterbed both move in waves. She pats the bed beside her as she bounces. Her thin muscled thighs point tendons toward her cum glazed groin.

"You sit your naked ass right here." Rachel orders in no uncertain terms pointing to the bed.

"I have some business to take care of with you." She says continuing the devilish smile surrounded by auburn curls. With a finger sweep she clears a dewy curl stuck to her cheek. The sexiness of her little smile makes his dick throb.

"What kind of business?" He asks innocently, smiling, wiping her cum from his mustache and beard with the back of his hand.

"Co-op business." she winks. "In farming you'all help each other out." she drawls slyly.

"Reciprocity is the heart of good co-op work. You did me sooo goood, now." Laughingly she finishes.

"I'm gonna reciprocate on your cock till it won't co-operate no more."

Dave has been making his ass naked while she explained. With a chortling laugh he flops down landing sideways on the waterbed. His dick is hard as plow steel. It bounces with his dive.

Shock waves bounce Rachel up from the bed. Catapulted she squeals, landing on top of him with a giggle. Soft in the right places she isn't fragile at all. Her body slam pushes him deep in the waterbed.

Her giggle is silenced by a kiss as they hug bouncing as the waterbed waves roll then die down. She takes her time running her hands over his lean hard body. The feel of him touching against her sends shivers through her core.

Aligning herself on top, their legs interlock. The naked little farm girl grinds her cunt on his raised thigh pinning his hard and pulsing boner against her firm belly. Hugging her he is struck by her lean strength. She's a hard body with sexy hot girl parts crawling all over him. His boner pulses in anticipation of an athletic fuck.

Though Rachel has cum, her fires are hot. Her excitement builds as she feels his naked muscles against her skin. His strong arms wrap around her spreading fire wherever they touch. Her breasts and nipples itch with a strange sensation that fires with his touch. Her pussy is hungry hot. Hungry like someone starving who has just had their first bite. Ready for more. Crazy. Ravenous.

Breaking off of the kisses, she pushes herself up to straddle his thighs freeing the boner to stand bobbing with his heartbeat.

Rachel slides her straddle up his thighs pressing his cock against his belly with the wide open lips of her juicy little cunt. She rocks her hips sliding her nether lips along the length of his cock. The stimulation along her clit makes her quiver. Her asshole tightens involuntarily.

He takes hold of her hips. She watches the intersection of their naked bodies and the lean ripples of his abs and chest. Her pussy slurps with excited response to his cock rubbing against her lips.

His hands cup her breasts as she slides on his dick. These boobs aren't floppy, they are handles he can hold onto. His palm grip flicks fire from her nipples through her body against the inside of her clit. Another wild orgasm lurks within her, raging to consume them both.

"You can hold on but I'm in charge of this round, be patient. I'll make you very happy." She says.

Pressing her slippery clit on his urethra, hands braced on his chest she leans forward sighs and humps to build their pleasure. A steady flow of girl lube coats her lips as they slide on him. She feels good but it's just foreplay. Delicious foreplay.

Sliding forward she leaves a wet trail up his cock. Reaching the end of his cock she tilts to align tab A into slot B. He rolls her nipples between his fingertips. Her strong hands kneed his pecs braced against his chest. Simply with body motion she engages the crown of his dick against her tight vaginal entrance. Moving ever so slowly his swollen tip deliciously splits her. Feeling the tip slip past her cunt-lips into her opening, she tilts her body forward to align his shaft with her sheath. Gently she thrust back just a bit until a dry spot of his shaft dragged on her lips. Their eyes locked on each others face as the wonderful feeling of first penetration focuses everything on their coitus.

As his cockhead meets her wet inner pink their mouths meet in a wicked frenzied tongue duel. She lifts her body to spread a gush of her creamy center filling onto her lips. Her gaze is vacant, her mind is focused on the wonderful pressure between her legs. Her mouth puckers into a open pouty circle. She blows a stream of air as she pushes back onto his cock. Her nether lips stretch tight around his fat cocktip. It's a hot sexy poker burning it's way up inside her. He watches her face flash joyful emotional awe as she savors their joining. Wet snug warmth wraps his cock, inch by inch. It seems her hungry cunts trying to pull his cock and balls inside of her.

Her hands grip into the flesh of his chest as if she is hanging on for dear life. In response he squeezes her nipples mashing a firm hold on her breasts. Each of her micro-strokes pushed more of his length into her body. Soon she is settled tightly pube to pube. Sighing open mouth she exhales to the max looking into his eyes.

Rachel isn't too small where it counts. His seven inch peter is hidden completely inside her snug sheath. They each can feel two sets of heartbeats pulsing in their genitals. A lovely syncopated rhythm.

Grinning, she sits on him fully stuffed with dick. In a low breathy voice says, "Oh, This feels real good. You fit real nice. I just want to feel you all the way in me. So good."

Now, She realizes how tightly her fists hold onto him. Handfulls of his chest flesh are squeezed tight in her fists. She relaxes her grip leaving white finger marks on his skin. With a little frown she strokes him over the marks. Still braced on his chest she looks down to their junction. Dave follows her gaze to see their pubes tight together. As she moves her mop of auburn curls flops into his face. His hidden cock swells inside her as he is overcome with her natural perfume.

She raises her hips as they both watch the root of his cock emerge from the nest of their pubic hair.

Rachel's inner lips stretch down like a little turtle neck collar around the shaft. She rises slowly up until the cockhead is just inside her.

Moving slowly down the inner lips disappear back inside her. She watches his shaft slide all the way. Rachel lay down on Dave's chest. He maneuvered her legs together, tightening her quim, pressing his shaft tighter to her clit. His legs wrap around hers. They kiss. Her hair covers him in a curly auburn tent. Heads turn one way then the other as they test for the best way to mesh their kisses.

His hands on her ass move her clit on his bone. Tiny little gyrations with their hips squish their union tightly. Neither of them need much motion, the feelings are too exquisite.

Nuzzling her face and hair against his shoulder she caresses his neck and ears with her finger tips as they rut with little hip motions. His knees spread wide around her adjusting length to play footsie with her shorter legs. His head and shoulders curl to reach her face with kisses as she writhes on his tool. Their every touch shoots sparks of excitement. Several times the heat makes her tightly squeezed thighs shiver. They both float in a place near orgasm totally enjoying the moment.

Before long, Rachel sits up straddling his body, sliding her hands down his torso to his waist. Looking him in the eyes, she says, "You're gonna like this."

Dave has his hands back on her breasts as she begins to take command of the situation. Rachel covers his hands and tosses her hair back over her shoulders with an animal motion.

Then she makes her move. Her body is on primordial auto-pilot.

As if, born to the saddle, she knows every gait and silently signals the rhythm with her motion. He spreads his legs wide. With her knees up at his sides she hooks her toes under his thighs.

Starting slowly she tightens her inner muscles and rocks her vagina milking blood to the tip of his cock. It feels wonderful to him, but it is hard to stiffen bone.

Rachel posts as she rides Dave. The length of his dick reaches right to the mouth of her womb then pulls back to her lips. Long strokes slam their flesh together.

She likes it when the swollen tip pushes onto her deeply. She likes it when the fat knob-end rubs the front of her vagina. She likes it when his cockroot gives her clit a hit. She just plain likes it.

Every moment his cock is in her tight cunt, no matter where, IT'S FANTASTIC.

They trot to the finish line. A fire blooms deep in her belly, the flames of her clit burning hot. The heat of her passion blushes lightly down her neck to her breasts. Her free flowing juices slick their groins enough to drip down between his buns.

Each posting stroke slams her to a deep fuck cowgirl style. His hands cupped on her breasts support her with nipples squeezed between his fingers. A deep rosy blush spreads down her chest. Fire sparks echo between her nipples and cunt.

Despite her promise to reciprocate, he gently thumbs her clit. As she groans into orgasm her vaginal contractions squeeze him tightly. The orgasm seems to tighten her insides from her pussy to her throat. It burns so good. All thought flees. Only ecstasy exists. It feels as if flames have turned to a cleansing wave as her orgasm crests. She cums with gushy cunt squirts. Her pleasure psychologically pushes him to his control limit. Rachel moans pumping him with long strokes as her orgasm rolls and rolls. Her slick cum reduces his cockshaft stimulation despite her manic motion.

Panting, mind blanked by her climax she slows her galloping pace on his cock to a slow walk. Lust crazed just short of his orgasmic release he is red-eyed determined to cum. Wildly pumping up into her, he takes over, continuing with a faster rhythm. He bucks hard against her sexual saddle. Bouncing her body up with each stroke.

He feels a flaming jism rocket release from his prostate to shoot through his dick exploding from his little head.

She can feel the cock swelling jizz missile strike like a pulse wave rolling up his cock deep into her body. Her quim instinctively takes control of him as the dick shots keep pulsing. Her cunt kegels squeeze to pull the last dribbles from his jism injector.

They reciprocate until he can no longer co-operate.

..................................................................................................

The sweet mind pictures fade and Dave comes back to bright sunshine reality as they cross the living room and stand at the door to the sun porch.

a_student
a_student
15 Followers
12