One subbie's Birthday Ch. 2

Story Info
Master brings His pet into a new atmosphere.
3.5k words
4.04
25.9k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/13/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wondered at my Master's comment… 'Mind yourself???'... He'd never said anything like that to me before and although I wanted to ask what He meant, I thought I'd better just hush. The road was twisty and I was afraid that I would get sick again if we didn't get wherever we were going soon. I closed my eyes behind the blindfold and slid my tongue around in my mouth, tasting Him again, contemplating those two words and trying to figure out what He had in mind when His voice interrupted my thoughts. "Aiden, I want to talk to you."

"Yes, Master?" My stomach flip-flopped once.

"I've been, shall I say…enamored with you…yes, that's a good word," His tone was smooth and His voice comforting, but the way He chose the words sent a shiver up my spine, not a warm, cozy one either and I felt a rush of adrenaline. "Up to now I've spoiled you and pampered you, and My greatest joy was, and still is, to see you smile." He paused and I could almost hear Him thinking. "That's how I will always be with you." The back of His fingers stroked my cheek softly. "Today is a good time to introduce you to some new things."

New things? My mind contemplated what, exactly, that meant. I wanted to ask a thousand questions all at once, but instead, and for once lately, I kept my mouth shut. New Things. New Things. Now those two words echoed through my brain. I thought back to the first time Master spanked me…that was new, then. The first time He stretched me in the doorway, that was very new at the time. The more I thought, the more New Things I could remember, how many more could there be? I gulped noisily.

"Honey?"

"Yes, Sir?"

"It's ok. Don't be afraid. I'm sure you'll find it rewarding." He cupped my breast with just His fingertips and scratched the erect nipple, flicking the ring dangling there. "I love you, baby." His finger scraped again and I couldn't help but smile. "Yep, just like that, love." His thumb traced my jaw and as it neared my lips, I turned and kissed it.

"I know You do, Master… and i love You… and i trust You." I gulped again, this time not quite so loudly.

If I'd not been blindfolded I might have jumped from the car as W/we approached Dominique's. Master parked and slipped the blindfold off, which surprised me. Then, He clipped the silver lead to my collar and looked me up and down critically once. "Ok, pet. Let's get this birthday thing going, shall we?" His smile was sincere, His eyes sparkled and as He leaned to kiss my forehead He whispered again, "I love you, Aiden."

As He walked around the car, the silver leash lay in my palm like a leaded rope. A cold sweat beaded up on my hand and my heart began to really pound…KA-THUMPA KA-THUMPA… blazing in my ears. I felt it beating against my chest distinctly, surely He would notice. I was scared to fucking death! I'd heard Him mention Dominique, damn myself, why hadn't I paid closer attention. What had He said? My mind whirled trying to remember…she was a Dome. I knew that much, and I dreaded her. Although I couldn't wait to see what Master had in mind for me, I was terrified…KA-THUMPA KA-THUMPA…maybe my heart would just explode and I wouldn't have to deal with anything.

"Oh, God, I'm gonna puke." "NO!" I told myself, "calm down, just calm down. Deep breath now, ok just breathe in breathe out." My God, I was a blonde joke waiting to…to… to nothing to Master is here…Nothing to Fear Master is Here." Nothing to Fear Master is HereNothingtoFearMasterisHereNothing…it sped through my mind like a runaway train; the repetitions catching and melding with the rhythmic KA-THUMPA…to fear…KA-THUMPA…is here. My eyes darted between my hands, hypnotized by the shiny leash slipping between my fingers…so smooth and cool…Nothing KA-THUMPA…What's taking Him so long? How many thoughts can one brain handle at any given point in time? I looked quickly across the hood, assuming He was tying a lose shoelace or something. He wasn't there! "NothingtoFearMasteris…"

"Aiden."

I turned with a jolt to find Him standing beside the open door, His eyes intent on me, one brow arched, waiting for me to step out. Oh, God, how long had I kept Him waiting? I was horrified. I lowered my gaze to His feet…(Nothing KA-THUMPA KA-THUMPA KA-THUMPA isHere)… and stepped out as gracefully as I could, considering the rubber band legs beneath me.

"Honey? Are you alright?" Master took the lead and my hand, His eyebrows furrowing into a frown.

"Yessir." My mouth was dry, my knees were shaking so hard I was afraid He'd hear them. "I'm just a little nervous. I'm ok." A thousand wisecracks roared through my mind, like; "Hey, is there a maraca band nearby? Oh, wait, that's my knees"…hahaha… thank God I didn't just start blabbering like I usually do when I'm nervous. I wanted Master to be proud of me. I kept my eyes respectfully low, but it wasn't easy. I could tell the place was huge and I was dying to peek.

"Sweetheart, let's go for a walk before we go in." He took my leash (and my hand) and we crossed the driveway toward the woods. "There's a place over here we can sit, and talk."

I must be the luckiest sub in the world. My Master wants me to be happy. I think that sometimes He wishes for my happiness more than I wish for His, and I wonder how that is possible. W/we sat at the edge of the woods (for how long I have no idea). I had a chance to look about and my peripheral vision had been good, the house was a two story Victorian mansion that looked a bit like a doll's house set amidst the overgrown backyard of a princess.

"You have nothing to be nervous about, Aiden," Master put His arm around my shoulder, hugging me tightly, wrapping me within the circle of His love. "I will never ask you to do anything that you're not ready for, you know that, right?" I nodded and leaned against Him. "And all you have to do is say the word, but I doubt you will need it…not today at least." Master held my face and winked at me.

"I just want to make you proud, Master, I'm afraid I'll do something stupid or out of line or… I don't know, but I'm such a klutz at times." I sighed heavily, disgusted with myself.

Master laughed and shook His head. "You are goofy, you know that? When you dumped the whole plate of spaghetti in your lap, when you fell off the ski lift, and the time you were trying to turn down the air conditioner and used a cigarette to light the dial and set off the fire alarm? Remember that? Ok, so maybe I wasn't exactly PROUD at those times, but sweetie, those are things I love about you. I love YOU, My klutzy, silly, giggly pet, those are things I love about you. If I wanted some serious, quiet, well mannered… well I needn't go on, but," He paused and smiled at me so warmly that I couldn't help blushing, " I chose YOU. I do NOT want to change you; I want to enhance your life. It's what you want too, isn't it?"

"Yes, Sir. I want to please You, Master, I want to make Your life better and I want You to be proud of me, but most important, I want You to love me even half as much as I love You, Sir." I kept my eyes respectfully low, but I couldn't help peeking from the corners, just to see His expression.

"Then we have no problems here, besides the cartwheel off the lift was a vision to behold." He chuckled, "So… common n let's go in. I think you will be pleasantly surprised." He lifted my chin and kissed my lips and we left the seclusion of the woods and for just a moment, I thought I heard a dirge echoing through the pine needles…"Pray for the dead and the dead will pray for you". KA-THUMPA "Oh, God." I thought.

Now, I don't know how most people think, I can only speak for myself, but sometimes ideas seem good when they first strike…and as I teetered and stumbled across the gravel drive I thought that maybe it would be better to ditch the heels. I'm not very graceful on them at the best of times, and with my knees rattling I felt like Gumby on stilts, so as we passed the car I discretely slipped the shoes off and tossed them through the window. Unfortunately, the window was up and they bounced with a thump to the gravel. I tried to catch them, but Master was walking too fast and when I lunged to retrieve them I yanked on the leash, which yanked Master's hand, which yanked Master…(Funny how things like that run through your mind in slow motion when you think back, isn't it?)… It only took a few minutes to pick the gravel out of my hair and brush the dust off His clothing. Sometimes I wonder if His accident insurance is adequate.

"What the hell are you doing?" He looked at me like I'd set my hair on fire.

"Well," I stumbled toward the shoes, "these are so hard to walk in and I just thought that maybe it would be better if I just went barefoot, Master…you think I should wear the shoes?" I sat by my fallen Master, brushing gravel and dust from my legs.

His eyes were closed and he took a very long, deep breath before He spoke succinctly, "Put… the shoes… on."

I put them on immediately but then I noticed that one of the heels had broken. I wanted so badly to be the embodiment of submissive decorum, and instead, I wobbled on broken shoes behind my unaware and slightly crumpled Master like a gimpy tag-along. "Master, wait, please."

He stopped and turned slowly, "what is it?" I could hear the patience wearing thin in his voice. I held up the broken shoe and when he proffered His palm He reminded me of Mrs.Yount, my fourth-grade teacher, standing there with her hand extended waiting for the sticky, chewed-up piece of gum, or the clacking fake teeth. I placed the culprit shoe on His hand gently. Then, he held out the other palm. I slipped the mate off and set it there. As the shoes went flying toward the trees I wondered if he could actually hit one, then I heard a thump and stifled an urge to offer a 'high five' for a good shot.

"Are W/we going in now? Or, do you have anything else to dispose of?"

"Yessir, I mean nosir, I mean…I'm sorry Sir." I stepped to my place behind him obediently. "I'm ready now, Sir."

He took a few steps and paused, "You know, maybe it would be better if you step away just a bit, dear." His index finger extended toward a spot about two feet to his left and back.

I bit my lip to hold back the giggle as I stepped to the appointed spot. I just didn't have the guts to tell him that there was a twig stuck to his pants and when he walked it swayed like a little tail.

Master yanked the bell chain once and I ducked behind Him, hiding in His shadow as an ancient black man opened the door.

"Mastah Bayl'rd." The fellow smiled from ear to ear and bowed slightly (farther than I would have expected for someone his age).

"Garrison! My goodness, I thought you'd be lounging in a cabana on some island by now!" Master laughed and shook the old man's hand warmly. "How the hell are you?"

This was my chance. I reached for the twig slowly, felt it between my fingers and gave a little pull. Timing IS everything and it seems that sometimes my Master and I are tracking around the same clock, only in different directions. Just as I grabbed the twig my Master stepped back and speared himself on the tip. "OUCH!" He jumped and spun toward the attack. I grimaced, shrugged, and held up the twig, silently mouthing, "it was stuck to you."

Garrison, the personification of composure, acted like he didn't notice a thing as he plucked the twig from my hand and tossed it over his shoulder without missing a beat in the conversation. "Why, I'm fine Suh, jest fine, thank yah, Suh. It's so good t'have yah visit again. Come in, Madam is anxious to see You." He continued to ignore me completely and crossed into the foyer.

I kept my head bowed, but my eyes darted around the room quickly. The walls were covered in rich, blood red velvet like I'd seen in bawdy old movies. It seemed to fit here perfectly though, and the room seemed alive; the crimson walls pulsing with the flicker of dozens of candles and dim shadows undulating like nymph ghosts dancing around the room. Big, cinnamon scented candles on heavy metal stands and slender tapered ones pointing toward the high ceiling from wall sconces provided the only illumination.


Garrison held a small, round silver tray toward my Master, "Crown n C'cola, if I remember correctly, Suh. Won't You have a seat?" His gnarled finger pointed toward a large chair across the room.

"My God! She still has this old chair?" Master sipped the drink and tugged my leash firmly as He moved toward the worn leather club chair.

"Oh, yesSuh, it's still one of Her favorites. I'll announce You directly, Suh." Then, he nodded absently toward me, like I was the twig he'd tossed over the porch, and without looking at me asked, "Is THAT the subject, Suh?"

Subject??? What am I…a pop quiz???

"Yes." Master reached down to where I had settled by His feet. "Does it need to drink, Suh?" Hell, he didn't even acknowledge me as a person. I know people who treat other people's pets with more interest. If I could have seen his face, I know I would have seen a look of disgust, though I doubted he even looked at me directly at all. I wondered if he treated all submissives with distain and decided he probably did, I could almost hear his ancient skin creak as his beaklike nose surely wrinkled at my very presence.

(Fuck yourself, Garrison, ya snooty ole fart) I cursed his gnarly old bag-o-bones, keeping my eyes on my hands and my lips between my teeth.

"No, thank you, Garrison." I heard the ice clink in Master's glass and wished He had at least gotten me a bowl of water…something…if not to quench the Sahara in my throat, at least to validate my presence or maybe pour over my head to hide the damned stinging tears welling up and spilling down my cheeks, soaking into my new dress. Now I was even humiliating myself! "Great, just great," I chastised myself silently for being so weak and sniffed as quietly as possible, praying my nose wouldn't start running.

As Garrison left, Master lifted my chin and smudged the tears away with his thumb. "It's ok, you're doing fine." And then, with His usual insight, He tipped His glass to my lips. The chill was heavenly and though I don't like whiskey, I was thankful for the warm spot in my belly and the soft haze that wrapped around my mind. "You know, I've known Dominique for," He paused, shaking his head, "well, more years than I care to count. We met in Singapore…" His voice surrounded me like a fuzzy blanket, keeping my mind from conjuring images that would only add to my tension as His strong fingers dallied in my hair. I wanted so badly to lean against His leg and feel His strength. His words captured my conscious thoughts and though I can't to this day tell you what He said, I didn't feel giddy any longer, nor even very nervous.

"After all," I thought, "This is what I wanted; what I had chosen." I wriggled slightly, my ass cheeks still a bit itchy from the spanking I'd gotten… when? Two days before? Three? "No," I decided, "it was two." And I'd loved it; lying across His lap, His fingers sliding the panties down just to the top of my thighs, touching me softly as goose bumps followed His gentle caresses. And then…suddenly…the initial sting that shot through my whole body, taking my breath and sending a chill from my butt straight to my brain and back again. I recalled the resonance of flesh on flesh reverberating through the room…roaring through my mind…and the hot bite of His hand. Just the thought brought a quiver to my belly and a trickle between my legs where rings kept my lips separated. I was terrified of leaving a juicy puddle on the floor so I squeezed tight…big mistake…it only worsened my situation. "Oh, please, hurry up already!" My brain screamed to itself. My lips were silent.

Master was still talking, recounting His relationship with Dominique when she entered the room. I didn't dare look up, but I heard the clack-clack of heals on hardwood and when Master stood quickly I shuddered. This is it… run now… go…get up and flee before it's too….

"Niki!" Master sounded ecstatic. "My God! You look better every time I see you! How long has it been?" He stood to embrace Her while I remained in my place, outwardly obedient.

"John." Her voice was deep, like a bass saxophone…smooth and melodious; kind of like a hot breeze gusting up a long valley. "I was so pleased and surprised to see Your name in My appointment book!" She stood with Her toes directly in front of me…and as far as I could see upward (without moving my head) She was clad in leather.

After their initial greeting she sat on the chair arm, effectively separating me from my Master. She was wearing a leather jumpsuit, or something along those lines and She smelled wonderful, like stiff, new leather and jasmine. As Her fragrance filled my sinuses She crossed Her ankles, poking the point of Her heel into my thigh where She held it while They talked for what seemed like an hour. I wanted to bite that leather-covered leg and tell Her to move Her ass, but of course, I sat quietly. She dug it in even more and as it pressed against me, I imagined the ways She might use it for pain and ultimately, pleasure.

The fine line… I thought about that cat's whisker…that highwire where Master still keeps me…teetering on the brink while He holds the tippy-top of my umbrella; toying with me for His own pleasure before pushing me into arrant euphoria. Those thoughts make me wet even now as I type.

They spoke of people I didn't know and memories I have no part of and I felt like a forgotten rug, waiting to be dragged to the clothesline and beaten with a broom until all the crumbs and dust fell to the ground. I started to pity myself; pins and needles stabbed my feet and my legs were starting to get numb. I had mental images of what might be waiting for me; I felt my heart rate quicken and my nipples throbbed around the still fresh piercings. How long were They going to make me sit there? Anticipation and apprehension filled me equally and then, Mistress Dominique reached down and stroked my head. Nothing more than a cocker spaniel; that's what I am, just a curly-haired dog waiting for whatever is tossed its way. When They finally stood I wished Them to sit again. My leash tugged twice gently and I stood behind my Master.

Mistress Dominique laughed and I felt the familiar blush rise from my chest. "Barefoot? You gonna keep it pregnant, too?" She chortled, elbowing Him in the ribs.

"Shoe problem, besides I like her barefoot." Master chuckled, as He reached back and squeezed my hand. I closed my eyes and thanked Him silently.

"Oh, I see, well, let's get started, shall we?" She led the way down a long corridor lined with several doors and I could swear I heard moans behind several of them…and maracas, too but once again it was my knees.

"I'll count the doors just incase I get lost." That thought almost brought out a dreaded giggle. "nothingtofear…" Five… six…seventh door on the left…They stopped. "Goodbye world as I know it, hello"….what? I had no clue, but I took a breath and was lead into a room the likes of which I'd never even fantasized. "Please, God, don't let me giggle."