One to Die For Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think she likes you too, she says you are quite a hunk." She gave a little giggle at that.

Then she leaned forwards even closer, letting her top gap open. This revealed quite an expanse of breast, which made me even more uncomfortable.

"You do look pretty good for an older guy, you don't even have much grey hair." She commented.

"Well, I...." Was as far as I got. Janet reached out and put her hand right on my crotch, catching me completely by surprise.

"Oh, you are a big boy, aren't you?" She gave me a squeeze, then laughed and took her hand away.

"I...Uhh...." My face turned red, I didn't know what to say.

"Well, if Nora doesn't decide to give that a try, maybe I will!" She hopped up and went into the kitchen.

She came out with Stan a few minutes later, announcing that they were going to go dancing for awhile. She had Stan's hand and was more or less just tugging him along behind.

That left me alone with Nora. She came over and sat down beside me. We began to talk about everything from the upcoming elections to her job at the hospital.

I happened to mention that her roommate Janet was a bit..forward?

"What do you mean?"

"Well, she put her hand on my..." I pointed at my groin, blushing mildly at the thought of her doing that.

Nora just laughed.

"Janet is a bit of a bitch sometimes, she was just messing with you."

I noticed that she seemed to have moved closer to me, I turned my head to look at her and she was right there. I leaned forward slightly and we kissed. It was just one of those light touch of the lips, but it had been a very long time since I felt a woman's lips touch mine.

She reached out and put her hand at the back of my neck, then leaned in and kissed me again.

"That feels so nice." I managed to blurt out, getting a dreamy smile from her. She scooted over all the way, her body touching me, than she leaned her head on my shoulder. I put my arm around her shoulders as she leaned into me. We sat like that for quite a long time.

The combination of her warmth and my full belly was taking it's toll, I struggled to keep my eyes open. Then I felt her fingertips slip inside the buttons on my shirt and I was now wide awake.

The tips of her fingers left streaks of fire across my chest, she lightly brushed the few soft hairs, then let her index finger brush my nipple.

That was all it took to get my body to respond! She noticed, too, the bulge in my jeans got uncomfortable quickly.

Plus now she had her left breast plastered firmly against me, if I needed a hint I was sure getting one. But still, her reaction, her withdrawal when I had made my premature suggestion at dinner a few days earlier was in the back of my mind.

"Do you like me, Dan?" She purred, her fingers still busy inside my shirt.

"Yes, I do. Very much!"

"I like you, too. I think I am...ready now." Her voice had changed, it sounded a bit husky.

I leaned over to her and kissed her again, this time it was way more than a brush of the lips. We basically necked like teenagers for over a half hour.

I had just reached up and placed my hand under her right breast, feeling the material of her bra through the soft blouse when the door opened.

"Hey guys, get a room!" Janet said, coming in with Stan still in tow. Nora sat up and we disengaged.

"You guys are back fast." She said, a hint of displeasure in her voice.

"We only made it to the car." Janet giggled. I noticed her halter top seemed more loosely fastened and her hair was askew. Stan looked about the same, a smudge of lipstick on the corner of his mouth.

"Well, we will leave you alone, come on Stan!" She tugged at his hand, heading for the bedroom door.

"Looks like they were having fun." Nora said.

I just nodded, catching my breath.

"Would you like to come into the other room with me?" Nora asked, a smile on her face.

"I would like nothing better."

We got up and with my arm around her waist, headed into the other bedroom.

Nora sat on the edge of the bed, looked up at me.

"It's been a very long time."

"It's been a long time for me, too."

"Shower?" She stood up, smiling a wicked smile,

"Uhhh...ok." She reached up and undid the buttons on her blouse, slid it off her shoulders. Then she tripped the catch on her skirt, let it fall to the floor. She had on just the white bra and matching white underpants, she wiggled her toes and the shoes slid off.

"Well?"

I didn't need any more encouragement, I pulled off my shirt and pants. I hesitated for a second then, but Nora reached behind herself and tripped the catch on her bra, letting it slip down and off. Her heavy breasts swung free, the nipples were snugged up tight and a slight vertical oval shape. There was a hint of excess bulge at her waist but that was all. I was looking at a beautiful mature woman, the darkness of her pubic hair showed though the thin white panties. There was a slight evidence of moisture at her crotch.

I quickly skinned my briefs off, stood there naked and fully erect. Nora stepped forward and reached down with both hands, fondling me. I lifted her full breasts with both hands, feeling the silky smooth softness. Then I slid my hands down to her panties, hooked my thumb into the waistband and slid them down. She lifted first one leg, then the other, stepping out of them.

She pressed her body against mine, I could feel the full pubic hair rubbing against the base of my erection. Then she stepped back, looked me up and down.

She took my hand and we stepped into the bathroom off to the side. She turned on the spray, adjusted the temperature. We climbed in, letting the water flow across us as we kissed again.

I found the bar of soap and lathered her up, starting with her hair and working my way down across her breasts. Finally I reached her soft pubic hair, I lathered her up there too, feeling the soft flesh of her inner folds.

Still soapy, she took the bar of soap and scrubbed me the same way. Her fingers came up and over my testicles, she lifted with her fingertips, then soaped up my now rock hard erection. Finally done we took turns washing off first the front and then the back, rinsing completely.

Nora stepped out and picked up a big soft bathtowel, drying the water from every square inch of me. I took the towel and did the same to her. Then I dropped the towel and took her in my arms, feeling again the glorious sensation of her body pressed to mine.

She reached up and clasped her hands behind my neck, lifted herself up on tiptoe. I felt her hips swing forward, her body seeking me. She found the head of my erection, lifted one leg slightly and pressed down. My hands were around her waist, resting on her hips, her hands were around the back of my neck.

We slid together effortlessly, it was like we had years and years of practice. We stood there joined, I could feel the weight of her pressing down against me. I reached down and lifted her and still embedded, carried her to the bed.

I tried to stay inserted as I leaned her back but the angle was impossible and I slipped out. I slid back into position and pressed to enter her again. Nora's head was tipped back and her eyes closed as I let my body begin to move.

I would like to say our first session lasted hours but it was just minutes. Nora's body responded nicely, she orgasmed several times, finally as I could no longer hold back she erupted with me, an involuntary groan escaping her throat as her body shuddered and went rigid.

I felt myself begin to soften and pressed forward, wishing to stay joined longer. Finally I was too soft and slipped out.

"Wow!" Nora muttered.

I lay there gasping slightly from the exertion, feeling my heart pound in my chest. I wondered about that since I had just gone through some upset conditions.

"Are you feeling OK?" Nora asked me, looking closely at me.

"Yes, fine."

She rolled over on her side, her full bust sliding sideways across her chest. She reached out and stroked my now soft penis, it felt so good I started to mildly erect again.

"Not bad for an old fart, huh?" I told her.

"Not bad at all, everything seems to be working just fine on my old fart!" She giggled.

I had the urge to see her, feel her, so I pressed her back against the pillows. I spread her legs, she didn't resist at all. I touched her and spread her lips, they looked slick and shiny. Her clit was still slightly protruded, so I lightly stroked just above it, feeling her body shudder. Then I inserted my index finger, lightly brushing upwards towards her bellybutton as the used my other thumb to gently lift her clit in upward strokes.

"That feels so good!" She said. Then she shuddered, I felt her inner muscles clamp down on me as she experienced a powerful orasm.

Finally I lay back to rest, in short order sleep overtook me. Light was streaming in the window when I woke up to a noise.

Janet was standing there in the doorway looking at us with a big grin. I realized I was naked on top of the covers and so was Nora, curled up beside me, still asleep. All Janet had on was a man's T-shirt, it was several sizes too big for her.

I reached for the bedsheets and pulled them over us.

"Jesus, Janet!"

"Oh relax. I see men all the time, it's no big deal. Well, yours is a pretty big deal!" She giggled.

"What time is it? Where is Stan?" I asked.

"Stan went home last night. You guys sure made a lot of racket."

"Sorry, we didn't think about that."

"Oh, it's all right. It's about time Nora got laid anyway."

Just then Nora woke up.

"Morning Janet." She yawned and stretched, her bare breasts slipping out from above the covers. She made no move to cover up.

"Have a good time?" Janet asked.

Nora looked at me and grinned.

"Yep. The best ever!" She rolled over and cuddled up against me.

Janet left, not bothering to shut the door. I got up and dressed, Nora right behind me. Janet had pancakes and eggs ready, I was hungry enough to eat anything. I did my best to not stare as Janet carried the food over to the table. That damn T-shirt she had on was short and baggy, half her tits were hanging out the armholes and the top. Then she stood on tiptoe to reach some plates and I realized there was nothing underneath on the bottom, either.

Nora caught me looking, but she just grinned.

"You will get used to Janet."

I cleverly kept my mouth shut as Janet brought over the plates and gave me a wink.

Afterwards, Nora cleared the dishes and I moved over to the sink to help dry and stack them.

"I am going to take a shower." Janet announced, and went into the other room. Nora and I finished up and retreated to the living room.

I half expected Janet to come out wearing nothing but a towel but she had on another halter top and a levi skirt. She sat down at a computor I had noticed tucked up against the wall.

I wasn't paying much attention since Nora was lightly teasing my leg with her fingers, and high enough to get my attention focused.

Then I saw the website Janet had pulled up, it was the same one I had been reading earlier at home. She was typing furiously, I didn't even know anybody could type that fast.

"What are you writing, Janet?" Nora asked her.

"Oh, just one of my stories."

Just then it hit me.

"What kind of stories?" I asked her.

"Janet writes naughty stories for an online website." Nora interupted.

"Really? Can anybody read them?"

"Sure, just look up Nursejane33 on the website and there is a list."

"What are they about?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"Oh, just things she sees and does at work." Nora giggled.

"You mean like.....???" My voice trailed off.

"Yeah." Nora's hand was now brushing my groin.

I couldn't take any more of that, I leaned down and kissed her, she kissed me back. Janet glanced over her shoulder at us and grinned as we got up and went into the bedroom.

We made leisurely love this time, I spent a lot of time probing and tasting her as she moaned and writhed in pleasure. Finally I mounted her, using long slow strokes, letting us both build to an earth shattering peak.

Then we lay back exhausted.

It was afternoon before I finally went home, I wouldn't have even then but my Dog needed to be fed. I was actually humming to myself during the short drive.

I could have spent more time because my Dog hadn't moved, he still lay there in exactly the same spot as always. But I fed him and then encouraged him out the door for awhile.

I sat down at my computor and pulled up the story site. It did a quick search and came up with the stories I now knew were Janet's.

The themes were similar, all involved situations where her character managed situations involving masturbation. Many were in a hospital setting but some were random scenarios.

I realized quickly that she must have fantasies about that, and very likely acted on them, too. She also wrote of situations involving exhibitionism. It was nearly 2 AM before I finished the last one.

I realized that the stories were probably partly or mostly true, too.

Then I checked on my own story, the screen said "rejected" and something about "learn to spell." I sighed, and shut the system down, went to bed.

I had another one of those vivid dreams, I was helpless and someone had their hands on me, working me furiously. I woke up to dampness, I had orgasmed in my sleep. It had been a long time since that happened.

I went and washed up, changed the sheets. The phone rang as I was finishing.

"Morning!" Nora's voice was nice to hear.

"Hi. What's up?" I asked.

"I called earlier but you didn't answer."

"I must have been asleep."

"Well, it's Saturday. Want to do something?"

I thought about the next field I needed cleared, and the Beaver dam that was threatening to back up enough to cover the access road. I had already taken it out twice but the little bastards just put it back up.

Nora sounded like more fun.

"So what would you like to do?"

"Maybe go up to the lake?"

"How about we go to my lake?" I asked her.

"You have a lake?"

"Yes, a Beaver pond actually but it's about 6 acres and nice and private."

"Oh, that sounds nice! Let's do it!"

Nora arrived in less than a half hour, Janet was with her. I was mildly disappointed at that, I was thinking of sweet sex out in nature with Nora but what the hell. I had a basket and some wine prepared, we climbed in my old Ford and made the run up the back side of my place. No way in hell would we ever make it with a car, the road was rough and just a dirt track.

The Beaver pond nestled back into a tree lined little valley, the field out by my main slough was now cleared and the grass was growing nicely. It was about six feet deep, as I expected the critters had repaired the dam they built and it was full.

We found a nice spot and spread some blankets. Janet peeled off her coverup to reveal what had to be the nastiest looking bikini I ever saw. It was of some kind of knit material and consisted of three tiny black patches. It was obvious that she was completely shaved, but then I knew that already from breakfast the other day.

She just stretched out and began to take in some Sun. I was having a hard time keeping from looking. Nora had on a more conservative suit, it was light green and had a more solid looking top and bottom.

We sat and enjoyed the day, it was getting warm and I knew by afternoon it would be very hot out. But there were some big Alder trees nearby we could use for shade from the afternoon Sun.

I pulled off my shirt and sat with Nora on the blanket.

"I think I will go for a swim." Janet said, suddenly getting up. She had her top and bottoms off before I could open my mouth.

"I don't want to get my suit wet." She giggled, heading for the water.

"Boy, she sure isn't bashful." I told Nora.

"No doubt about that." She giggled. "We might as well, too."

Nora stood up and stripped off her suit as I sat there in surprise.

"Come on, there is nobody else up here." She laughed, tugging at the catch in my jeans.

I stood up and stripped off my jeans and briefs, no way to hide the fact that I was half erect. Janet was splashing in the water, but the bottom was muddy so I knew it wouldn't be long before she climbed out.

She was streaked with mud when she did climb out, Nora and I both laughed at her.

"This place isn't exactly a swimming hole." I told her.

She ran over to below the Beaver dam where the slough was deeper and rinsed off. The bank was grassy there so she was well cleaned when she climbed out. She came back over to the blanket, picked up a towel and dried off.

At this point there were no more secrets, she was completely naked and seemed unconcerned, but then we all were. Then she plopped down across from me, sitting crosslegged. This caused her pussy to open up like a flower, no way could I not look.

Of course no way could I avoid my cock rising to the situation, either.

"Wow, you have a nice cock on you!" Janet said, staring at me.

I didn't know what to say.

"Nora, can I?" Janet scooted over closer to me.

Nora looked at me, I expected her to get upset.

"Don't you dare fuck him!" She laughed.

"I don't want to fuck him, I just want to play with that beautiful cock!"

"Liar!" Nora laughed again, but I noticed she squeezed closer to me.

"Selfish bitch! Janet teased.

I just looked back and forth at them, not knowing what to say. I wasn't quite used to women being so..aggressive?

Then Janet just sat back and started to spread some oil on herself. She made no effort at all to hide anything, either.

"You will get used to Janet, she jacks off everybody." Nora said.

I was never going to get used to Janet, I thought.

"Why don't you get....upset?"

"Why should I? It's just relief, besides, I like to do it too."

I was beginning to realize that.

"You mean like...when I was at the hospital?"

"Sure, when Janet and I found out we both liked to...that's why we became roommates."

"I read some of the stories you wrote." I told Janet.

"How did you like them?" She smiled. She was still sitting there with her legs spread, not a hint of modesty.

"Well, I liked them a lot." I told her. I did, too, for some reason they were...hot?

"Good, now when can I have another story I can write?" Janet giggled, looking down at my half solid 8 inches hanging out.

"Go find your own dick, this one is mine!" Nora said, grabbing me and giving me a couple of strokes. Janet stared as she did, she even licked her lips.

I was curious, so I had to ask.

"How did you two...I mean..where did this all start?"

"I met Janet in nursing school. She was working for an outcall massage service to make the money to pay for school." Nora said.

"Yea, and I got Nora a job there, too."

"The problem with that was it was illegal." Nora said.

"And now we are nurses and it isn't." Janet laughed.

"But...you and I? We are....?"

"Lovers? That's different."

"So we sleep together because.....?"

"Because I like you."

"Oh. Well, I like you too. But Janet can...be like that and it's OK?" I said. Janet was just laying there naked as a jaybird.

"Sure. But if you start fucking her you can't with me." She warned.

"Well, not unless I say it's all right, anyway."

They both laughed at that.

I just shook my head, this was strange.

"Just relax and go with the flow, she will keep you happy!" Janet said with a grin.

I looked at the two of them, both naked. Nora a bit more conservative, Janet completely blatant about her sexuality.

"Go with the flow, huh? Well, it works for me!" I said with a grin.

The rest of the day was uneventful, we finally gathered up our gear as the fading Sun made the day cool. Janet didn't bother to get dressed, she just climbed into the truck. I had some troubles staying on the dirt track as her breasts bounced all over the place from the rough road. Nora's fingers stayed busy the whole time, brushing my groin. By the time we got back to my house I was ready to explode, and I wasted no time at all getting Nora into my bedroom. Janet pulled on a pair of panties and sat down at my computor, in a few seconds her fingers were flashing across the keyboard. She was still typing when we came back out a full hour later.