One Week with Mr. Hansen Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny grinned and swam towards the shallower end of the pool. I watched, my heart pounding as she stood up, water cascading down her shoulders and dripping off her breasts as she moved to the edge of the pool. "Hi Mr. Hansen," she said coyly. "I'm Jenny."

I watched as Mr. Hansen took Jenny's body in, though again, his eyes travelled back to me. "What's going on?" he asked again.

His voice was stern, but not in the dominating way that made my pussy drip. In fact, he sounded almost angry. I looked at him nervously, ducking myself a little further into the water. "We were swimming," I said quietly, suddenly incredibly aware of my nudity.

I think Mr. Hansen realised he had scared me, because he walked right past Jenny on the edge of the pool and stood in front of me. I had to crane my neck way up to see him. He wasn't smiling, but he didn't look angry. Instead, he looked genuinely confused, as if he wasn't sure what to do with Jenny. I smiled a bit at him, realising he was just trying to figure out if what he thought was happening was actually happening. Jenny had sat on one of the steps that led into the pool, the water just covering her nipples as she looked at me. Her expression must have mirrored my worried one, and I smiled at her before I looked back up at Mr. Hansen. "Did you want to join us, Daddy?" I asked innocently, though I couldn't stop the slow grin from spreading across my face.

Mr. Hansen glanced at Jenny and then back at me. He crouched down next to the pool so he could speak quietly to me. "Is this..." he started.

"Yes, she knows," I interrupted.

"And you're both..."

"Okay with it? Obviously, Mr. Hansen."

He looked at Jenny once more and then at me. "This has to be too good to be true. What's the catch, Claire?"

I pulled myself closer to the edge of the pool. "You don't believe me?" I asked him.

Jenny must have swam up behind me quietly, because I jumped when I heard her voice just over my shoulder. "There's no catch, Mr. Hansen. Didn't you know that Claire and I like doing stuff like this?" She giggled pointedly as she wrapped her arms around me under the water, pressing her body against my back and resting her chin against my shoulder. Her hard nipples were pressed against my shoulder blade and I lost focus of what we were doing for a moment, leaning back against her. "Please, come swimming with us. No one has to know, if that's what's stopping you."

He raised an eyebrow at her. "So Claire told you about...?"

Jenny sighed. "Not technically, I guessed most of it." She pulled away from me and pulled herself onto the edge of the pool, her glorious tits glistening as she dangled her legs in the pool again. "Mr. Hansen, are we doing something wrong?"

He frowned. "Wrong as in...?"

She sighed dramatically. "Well, there's two naked girls swimming around in the pool begging you to join them, and all you can worry about is someone finding out?"

He chuckled, blushing just a bit. "It's a little bit different than that. I hardly know you, Jenny. I've only seen you at a few of Claire's birthdays, that's about it."

She let her head rest against his jean-covered thigh and he looked shocked at her sudden touch. Jenny grinned at me and I had to fight to keep from laughing. Jenny seduced people in the corniest way possible -- she played innocent, dumb almost, pretending to be the brainless girl that guys loved to play with. Jenny was not that kind of girl, though. She knew exactly how to wrap a guy around her finger -- once she had him thoroughly "seduced," she was charge. She just knew how to get what she wanted. And it was quite obviously working on Mr. Hansen -- there was a definite bulge in his jeans that had not been there before.

"I guess I just wanted you to do to me what you did to Claire," she said, feigning sadness. "She told me that you gave her the best fucking of her life."

Mr. Hansen flushed, looking at me as I nodded at him, smiling. "Please come swimming?" I asked softly.

He hesitated, and Jenny laughed. "I guess we could just give him no choice," she said.

"What?" Mr. Hansen asked, just in time for Jenny to grab onto his arms and jump into the pool. He lost balance and tumbled in, fully clothed, as I ducked out of the way.

I laughed as he came up, sputtering, his hair matted to his head, his clothes stuck to his body. Jenny swam a little bit away before flipping onto her back, floating in the middle of the pool and giggling mischievously. I swam closer to Mr. Hansen, pulling my body close to him as he brushed his hair out of his face.

"Are you really that worried?" I whispered as I put my hands on his shoulders. "I didn't plan for this, but... well, Jenny and I have wanted to do this for a long time..."

He looked at me and after a moment, smiled as he leaned in to kiss me. "Is she okay with all the things that you are?" he murmured against my lips. I sighed and nodded as he pressed against me. I was kind of looking forward to seeing him spank Jenny, actually. I hadn't told her about that, but I knew Jenny loved when things got a little rough, and I suddenly wanted to see what she would do when her little game of playing dumb didn't work, and she didn't have the upper hand. I loved Jenny dearly, but I couldn't wait to see the look on her face... her perfect full lips in a shocked "O" when Mr. Hansen took her over his knee and spanked her until her ass was glowing red. "If we do this," he said, interrupting my thoughts, "you won't be..."

"Jealous?" I finished. "No."

He looked at me. "No matter what happens?" I frowned and he shook his head. "I don't want to make you mad if I pay more attention to her or something. You need to know that I'd choose you over her any day." I smiled softly and kissed him gently.

"I don't mind, Daddy. You don't know how much I want to see her finally dominated," I whispered against his mouth, giggling at the last part.

Mr. Hansen looked at me carefully for a moment, as if an idea had come to him, but before I could ask he held me tight and swam to the shallower part. "You could have warned me, Jenny," he said sternly, though this time in the voice that sent electricity through my body. I stood up in the shallow water and started pulling the soaking clothes from Mr. Hansen's body. Jenny swam closer to us, still with that grin on her face. It took much longer than usual to get his T-shirt off, but I didn't have to worry -- Mr. Hansen stopped me once it was off. "Stand up," he ordered Jenny.

She stood, the water at her hips, looking at him obediently, though her eyes darted back to me, and I could see the playful excitement in them. "What were you doing when I got here?" he asked her.

"I was kissing Claire," she answered quickly.

He looked at me and I took that as an indication that he wanted to see it again. I stepped through the water towards Jenny and she raised her hand to pull me closer to her. "Don't touch her," Mr. Hansen ordered Jenny, and her hands dropped to her sides again.

I pulled Jenny close to me, feeling her tits press hard against mine as I kissed her. It was so strange, kissing her when she couldn't wrap her arms around me like she usually did, but her mouth responded as it usually did, eagerly sucking on my lips and flicking her tongue into my mouth. I heard Mr. Hansen move out of the pool, heard the sound of him undoing his jeans and pulling them off. I knew he was watching us intently, and after kissing Jenny for a bit, I let my hands run over her body, starting from her hips and moving around to her ass, which was much less shapely than mine, up her sides, caressing the undersides gently before I cupped them, my thumbs positioned over her nipples, brushing them lightly. Jenny started breathing a bit faster as I teased her nipples, just barely touching them, a soft whine escaping her throat as she unconsciously pushed her tits against my hands.

"Suck on them," Mr. Hansen suddenly ordered. I dipped my head away from Jenny's mouth and started licking and sucking on her neck. Her skin was soaking wet, though it didn't taste bad -- my dad uses special chemicals in our pool water, and I was silently thankful, as it was making our little escapade a lot easier. Jenny gasped, drawing in a deep breath as I moved my mouth to the top of her beautiful breasts, licking them, moving my mouth and tongue slowly towards her hard nipples. When I finally reached them, I surprised her by biting down gently before I even licked them. As I started to suck on her gorgeous, hard nipples, Jenny moaned, and I felt her hand move up to my head and pull me closer to her.

The moment her hand touched my hair, I felt her being pulled away from me. I looked up to see Mr. Hansen back in the water, naked as we were, pulling Jenny back by her shoulders. He buried his head against her neck, and from the cry she made I could tell her had made a mark with his mouth. His hands travelled up her body and cupped her tits, rubbing them much more firmly than I had been, and he pinched one of her nipples hard. "I said no touching," he finally said, his voice muffled as he continued to suck on her neck.

The sight of him grasping her huge tits and sucking on her neck sent shivers throughout me, and I knew that my pussy wasn't wet from just the water anymore. I knew his hard cock had to be pressing against her ass, especially from the way that Jenny moaned and pushed back against him wantonly. He responded by pushing his cock against her and I bit my lip, unable to take my eyes off my best friend and my Daddy. I wanted to see him fuck her, maybe as she licked my pussy, and I wanted it badly.

Jenny turned her head and whispered something to Mr. Hansen that I couldn't hear. He laughed a bit before looking at me. "Come here, Claire," he said. I stepped forward obediently. "Jenny, wrap your arms around her. Grab her ass."

Jenny did as he said, her hands cupping my ass under the water, pulling me a bit closer to her. "Feel that, Jenny?" Mr. Hansen said. "That's the kind of girl that gets fucked from behind. Not an ass like yours."

Jenny moaned, and I could tell she was enjoying being talked to like that. Mr. Hansen pulled her arms away from me and I stepped back again. "Let's go inside," he said as he pulled away from her, turning to exit the pool. Jenny looked at me, her eyes wide and her tits heaving from her breathing.

"No wonder..." she whispered, grinning at me. She grabbed my hand and I grinned back as we got out of the pool, water dripping off our bodies as we stepped onto the patio and towards the house. I could feel the warmth between my legs and I wondered how long it would be before I had to have Mr. Hansen's cock buried inside me again. Just the little bit of attention he'd paid to Jenny had my clit throbbing and I wanted to see more.

Mr. Hansen held the door open and Jenny stepped in front of me. I made to follow her, but Mr. Hansen stopped me. I looked up at him, confused. "Stay here," he said, shutting the door behind him.

My mouth dropped open and I could see Jenny mirroring the same reaction inside the house before Mr. Hansen pushed her into the next room. I tried to open the door but he had locked it. I ran off the patio and to the window of the next room, stepping into the flowerbed and onto a rock so I could pound on the glass. "Not fair!" I cried out angrily. This was not part of sharing. Sharing included both me and Jenny, not just Jenny by herself with Mr. Hansen. I could feel my face flushing as I tried to peer into the room.

Mr. Hansen came to the window, opening the screen slightly. "Just wait, Claire," he said, and he smiled a bit. "Trust me."

~*~

Authour's Note: Don't worry, not the end! Look for A Week With Mr. Hansen, Ch. 03!