One Weekend Stand Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbonz1
bbonz1
556 Followers

She looked pleased by the effect she was having on him, and spent much of the next few minutes licking and sucking his hard shaft, teasing the head with her tongue, or sucking his balls into her hot mouth. She paused only to place the sodden clothes under her knees, or to occasionally wet her hand with the rainwater pooled on the floor, rubbing it along his length and then using her tongue to reheat him, before cooling him down once again.

Standing above her as she ministered to his manhood, a feeling of aggressiveness and, there was no other way to describe it, dominance surged through him. He felt totally in control, that he could get her to do whatever he wished with no more than a nudge and a spoken order. Yet even as that feeling swept through him, he knew that she felt just as much in control, and just as dominant. Still, she didn't resist when he pushed his balls into her mouth, or when he told her to vigorously lick the underside of his cock. He knew he could cum like this. Could shoot his load all over her upturned face. Could leave her cum covered and dripping, his sperm leaving hot, wet trails over her skin in much the same way as the rainwater did. He could see it in his mind, his cum splattered across her face, dripping down her chin, landing on her firm breasts, then sliding down, down, to drip once more onto her lower belly, possibly even wetting her engorged pussy lips.

But he was greedy. He wanted more. And so, reluctantly but urgently, he pulled her to her feet, and they raced over to the cool, downy bed.

To be continued...

bbonz1
bbonz1
556 Followers