Onenightstand Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's exactly what I was doing" he laughed. He put his hands on the table and began to speak. I couldn't help but notice his hands. I have a thing for hands. I love strong, clean, powerful hands and his were so nice. I admired them for a while as he spoke. It was just small talk, how had I liked the hotel, did I have a room, how was it, those types of things.

I reached out and touched his hands; I laid mine on top of his and caressed them. I then picked them up and slid my fingers between his, holding them. He stopped speaking immediately, as soon as I touched him. He sat up and leaned into the table, cocking his head and watching me intently as I admired his hands. I leaned over and stuck one of his fingers into my mouth and sucked on it softly. I then rubbed it along my lips and kissed it gently. I held them for a second longer and then placed them back on the table as they were. Once I released them he cleared his throat and began to speak once again, nervously. It was endearing.

I looked right into his eyes as he talked, licked my lips and squirmed around in my chair. I leaned back and watched his hands as he spoke. I imagined his hands on me. I fished a cherry from my drink and sucked it between my lips, never taking my eyes from his. He stammered at what he was saying and shook his head.

He took a deep breath and let it out "Whew" he said, "Um what was I saying, I seem to have lost my train of thought." I chuckled and bit the cherry from its stem. I then put the stem in my mouth and moved it around with my tongue, then pulled it back out, tied in a knot. This was an old bartenders trick I used to do. I reached for his hand again and placed the stem in the middle of it., grinning at him playfully.

He placed it in his shirt pocket. He began to speak again as the waiter walked up to our table to deliver our appetizers. "You ready yet?" he asked me, referring to my drink.

I rolled my eyes and smiled, shaking my head. "Sure, I'll have another." I told him.

"Make that two," he said. And the waiter walked away.

I dipped one of my shrimp into the cocktail sauce and slowly ate at it. I wanted to seduce him with my eating. I wanted him to want to taste me as I tasted the shrimp. I dipped another and reached over placing it close to his mouth. He opened his lips as I fed him the shrimp. I put the tail on the small plate and then licked my fingers. "Tasty, huh?" I teased.

"Oh yes, yes I bet it is." He said.

We ate our appetizers and had another drink. There was a lot of heavy flirting from both sides. I was having such a good time. It was nice to be treated to such a nice evening with such a nice man. Once our dinners arrived I was comfortable enough to remove my jacket, he stood and helped me, placing it over the chair with his.

As he walked back around the table he leaned over and touched my neck, lightly. He then bent over and kissed me on the neck. I felt I would melt right then and there. I shivered. He sat back down next to me. He had ordered a bottle of wine with dinner and after pouring us both a glass he handed me one of the glasses. "To you, beautiful." He said.

I blushed again. "To us." I corrected him.

"To us" he repeated.

He put his glass down and I felt him rest his hand on my leg. I know I must have flinched, not expecting it. His hand felt amazing. He squeezed my leg slightly and then started eating. We ate and sipped our wine. We chatted and flirted and I was becoming so aroused. I felt as if my pussy was going to orgasm all by itself. I slid farther down towards the end of my chair, as I did so, my skirt raised slightly. I knew that he would see the lacy tops of my stockings.

For some reason the sound of his voice, the look in his eyes, his touch, his hands…it was all very arousing. I was being charmed and I was supposed to be the seductress. I fidgeted around in my chair and he grabbed my hand. He clutched it and pulled it towards him. He then surprised me by placing it directly on his crotch. "See what you are doing to me?" he said. "You are amazing and I want you so badly I can taste it." He was talking with his teeth clenched.

I rubbed him lightly and pressed my hand against his hard cock firmly. "I too am looking forward to the rest of the evening." I said. "Don't you think we've had enough to eat?"

"Speak for yourself" he told me "My appetite is just getting peeked" "You want to get out of here?" I told him absolutely. He stood, grabbed our jackets, helped me with my chair and we walked towards the door. He, once again placed his hand at the curve of my back…he slid it down, just a bit so that it rested just at the top of my cheeks. I wasn't sure, but I could have sworn he was feeling for panty lines.

As we exited the dining room his hand inched down a bit further and I could feel his hand on my skin. His fingers were tickling the tops of my stockings at the bottom of my skirt and the feel of his fingers so close to my pussy made me soaking wet. Well the surprise was his, I wasn't wearing any panties!

12