Online - Alice and her Professor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me" I begged.

"Not here sexy, we could get caught C'mon we'll go to my place" He said standing me up and handing my skirt.

"Jared, I want you to bury your cock into my tight pussy, hear you moan down my ear while you cum" I whispered to him, kissing his neck softly. "Jared, I want you to fuck me so much with your big hard member that it hurts me." I said. turning round and kissing me with her soft lips. He said. "C'mon, My house is only a 15 minute drive, only 15 minutes till I get to fuck that sweet pussy of yours" I added grabbing my coat, keys and folders.

Jared:

We walked quickly to my car and I drove to my house. We arrived a short time later at my home. Unlocking the door I walked in first. She followed shutting the door. I pushed her against the door and kissed her. She returned the kiss, wrapping her legs around my waist.

"Alice, are you sure you want to do this?" I asked. She didn't answer but kissed me again. Alice undressed quickly, dropping her clothes to the floor. I carried her upstairs, laying her gently onto my bed I leaned over her, kissing her lips, then down her neck, down her chest and across her breasts. Then down her stomach and legs leaving her pussy till last. Kissing between her legs, then planting little kisses on her pussy, gently I kissed her clit as she moaned.

I moved back up to her chest, putting one hand on her left breast, playing with the nipple while I bit down on her right nipple, softly at first, biting harder with each little moan, I clamped down hard on her nipple and pulled back, doing the same with her left nipple.

Alice:

"Fuck me...Please Sir?" I begged, after he let go on my nipples.

"You asked for it" he said, kissing me once more. I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Tell me if it hurts and I'll stop" Jared said putting the head of his cock by my hole, Slowly he pushed his hips forward penetrating my pussy, my legs wanted to clamp down again.

"Shhh, Shhh, Shhh, just relax Alice." He said sliding in a little more. Inch by inch, the pain increased "Do you want me to stop?" He asked sweetly

"No!" I exclaimed, As he pushed two more times and smiled.

"Alice, you did it, you took all 8 inches in your tight pussy" Jared said.

"Fuck me Jared. Fuck my tight pussy hard." I begged again. He did what I asked, pulling out almost completely and pushing back in with a groan as I moaned in ecstasy.

Again and again he did it, getting faster making my moans louder, his groans turned into grunts as he fucked my once virgin pussy, suddenly I couldn't hold it and floods of sweet cum shot out of me, dripping onto his cock, I moaned loudly as my orgasm over powered me.

He stopped fucking me and pulled out, once again his groans turned back into grunts and his hot cum shot over my stomach and my boobs, I covered my fingers in his hot cum and sucked before we both collapsed on the bed, he wrapped his arm around me as I curled up into a ball, shaking as the tears streamed from my eyes. He kissed me and whispered into my ear "I love you Alice" before I blacked out.

I awoke in his bed, the blanket covering my naked body, I rolled over to see him sitting there. "Hey sleepy" he said smiling kissing me.

"Hey, what time is it?" I asked dazedly.

"Nearly eight pm." He answered.

"What! I need to get home!" I said, beginning to panic.

"Shhh, lie back down, I texted your mother, telling her you were staying at your friends for the night and you will be back in the morning." He said. "You must be freezing and starving, not surprising after how much energy you used." He said laughing.

"Jared, I love you too." I said sitting up, remembering what he said and kissing him again deeply.

He smiled and added. "C'mon lets make you some food and get you something to put on...you must be freezing." He said standing up and walking over to his wardrobe, opening a draw he grabbed a pair of Men's matching PJs. "Here, I don't wear anything when I go to bed." He said winking at me.

I smiled and stood, as pain rushed through me, I nearly fell to the bed when he caught me kissing me our tongues twisting again. He helped me put on the PJs and carried me down the stairs to the living room, gently placing me on the couch. "Now Miss Clarke" He said winking, he added "What would you like to eat?"

I Smiled "I don't know, but you can eat my pussy if you want" I replied winking, he kissed my lips again and started to laugh, "I don't think your pussy can take anymore, now what real food do you want to eat?"

"I don't want to eat. I want you to fuck me again Please?" I said with pleading eyes.

"Alice we have tons of time to fuck, but first eat something." He added. I can cook anything. I'm an awesome cook." He laughed.

"Your more awesome in bed." I replied winking. He laughed again kissing me once more before leaving me in the living room to make food.

I smiled and relaxed into the couch. Laughing as I thought. Definitely worth the wait.

*

Thanks to The Dragon Slayer, for helping me Edit my story!

12