Only For One Night Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bryant looked her over her. There was a familiar light in her husband's eyes. The sarcasm in his voice and the embarrassment of being caught pleasing herself made Naomi ignore it. Things had changed.

She almost fell again, trying to reach and quickly grab a towel.

"What do you want?" She wrapped the towel around her.

Bryant eased down the lid on the toilet and sat down. "You didn't pick up your car Saturday. Manny gave me a call."

"Well, unless you were planning on paying to get it out," Naomi returned sarcastically, "I don't know why you care."

"Then I found the kids at your mother's."

"So."

"Next time you decide to take a little vacation, you could call me and let me know."

"Why? You asked me to stop calling you so much several weeks ago. Remember?"

Naomi remembered begging and pleading to talk things out with him. She had wanted to forgive and forget. She had belittled herself.

She stepped out of the tub.

"I could have kept the girls for the weekend," he said.

Naomi rolled her eyes and walked out of the bathroom. "We both know that wouldn't have happened. You told me that you would let me know in advance. That was seven weeks ago. And, your girlfriend doesn't seem to like children. At least that's the impression she gave your daughter."

"That's not true. Besides, we need to be on the same page as far as this separation is concerned."

"What is true this week Bryant?" she spitted out.

"Careful," he warned, a little taken back by her attitude.

That was usually the point where she calmed down. She was the one that had to be cautious of his temper and the result. And then, there was the chance that the children would hear. But, she knew that it also was his way of avoiding any type of serious exchange.

She had been doing that for too long.

"No," she said flatly and feeling her own power, pulling from her work persona. "You're the one that needs to be careful."

"What is that supposed to mean."

"I'm a lawyer Bryant, you figure it out."

"So," he said confused.

They were in the entrance hall now; Naomi was subconsciously moving him toward the door. When she finally turned to face him, she felt strong and determined for the first time in her personal life.

"What's really going on," he smiled and flicked a breast.

Naomi hadn't realized what she was doing until it was done. She slapped him hard across his face.

Anger flooded his features. And at first she felt the hint of fear and stepped back. Her strength dissipated.

"You don't get to touch me ever again," Naomi declared with a shaky voice. "You don't get to use your key as if you live here. And you don't call any shots as far as the kids are concerned. I'll be fair, because I am the better person here."

"What?" he scoffed. "I'll divorce your ass. You want that?" he added.

His words were meant to put her in check, to hurt her. He knew that she had a little hope that they would get back together eventually.

She did feel hurt, but she also felt done.

"What did you think would happen Bryant? You said it yourself. You aren't in love with me anymore. You are living with another woman. That's something I had to hear from her, by the way. And, I'm tired. I'm sick and tired of you.

She tried to fight it, but tears were welling up in her eyes.

"All these years I've wasted my time with you. All of it was just wasted. I'm tired of wasting my time. I deserve better."

"Oh, is that what you were doing this weekend—looking for something better?" he laughed sarcastically.

Oh, he had no idea.

"All this time I wondered how you could forget all that we have been through. How you could just throw away our love, everything that we worked so hard for. Why this one? Out of all the others, why would you let this one destroy our family? How could you just stop loving me? How does one go about that?"

Then, a small sense of self worth sprung up inside her.

"But you know, why just doesn't matter anymore. You're just you. And now, maybe I just don't want you."

He looked at her for a moment unsure before muttering, "Whatever. I want my kids this weekend."

"I'll let you know. Now get out."

"It's my house too, remember that," he threatened. "They better fucking be ready when I get off work."

He stalked past her and after a few minutes she heard the door slam. The sound made her drop to the floor, short of breath. Something was clutching at her heart again and she wanted to cry. But she knew in her very soul that one thing was for certain, she needed to pull herself together and start thinking about what she was going to do. He had decided. Now, it was time for her to decide. Maybe she was better off.

She was on her way to bed when she heard her phone. At first she thought it was Bryant calling to get in one more stab. However, the voice on the phone made her heart jump and beat a little faster.

"I'm sending a car for you in the morning and it will be at your disposal as long as you need it," Thomas simply said. No hi or hello, his tone was business like. "It will arrive at eight."

"Okay," she replied a bit surprised.

"Naomi...I...," he paused for a moment.

"Sleep well," was all he finally managed.

"Thank you," Naomi whispered with a smile unconsciously creeping across her lips.

"No," he said, his sexy voice returned. "I want to thank you."

And, she could feel him smiling too.

"Goodnight Naomi."

***********************

The car had come to pick her up as promised exactly at eight. The driver had held the door open for her. He asked if there was anywhere she needed to stop on the way. It made her feel a little uncomfortable; but, it was the kind of thing she could get use to. She informed the driver that she would not need him tomorrow.

The week was gruelingly slow for Naomi.

On Monday, Naomi did not cross paths with Thomas all day. She had no idea what she would say or how to behave if she had. By Wednesday though, she was a bit irritated. Her mind posed questions she did not want to think about. Was he avoiding her? Should she go by his office under the guise of business? Could what had happened negatively impinge on their working environment, or her career? Had she made the worse mistake of her life? This job meant everything right now. Bryant had just started a new job at a sports management company. Naomi knew just how selfish he could be. Receiving any type of support from him would be sporadic at best.

On the other hand, she had no reason to believe that Thomas was a spiteful man. She felt that with him business was business and private was just that, private. She had to keep her senses and put things in the right prospective. After all, it was a mutual act between the two of them. She had been in need of something and was pretty sure that Thomas had been too.

Other thoughts were at the back of her mind. Would he ever touch her again? Would she ever feel that incredible again? It was just one night that happened to turn into two. Naomi needed to look at this like a mature and experienced adult. It was just sex.

Anyway, Naomi had a case in which she was not only the lead, but left totally on her own. It involved a tremendous amount of preparation on her part and could possibly be a major money situation. She had to cover all her bases. There could be no surprises. This was a test and she felt the pressure. She had to stay focused. It helped when Wednesday she finally discovered through the grapevine that Thomas simply had not been in the office this week. She came to terms with the situation and chose to focus on the task at hand.

Then Friday, out of nowhere, Naomi heard the smooth sound of his voice in the main office. It was from the far side of the office, and distinctly his. Her heart did speed up just a little. She also felt the need to run. He was in his usual uniform, standing amongst a group of men who were totally focused on him. When he spoke all other conversation ceased abruptly. He was definitely a man of authority. Nervously, she made her way to her office, but not before stealing another look. She watched him smirk and make some comment to the group. Then he looked across the room, focused those cool grey eyes directly on her, holding her gaze. Naomi froze. Then he turned his attention back to the group and spoke again. That look seemed like it lasted forever, but she knew it was only for a moment. It was full of the power and heat that only he could generate.

Back in the safety of her office, she gripped the edge of her desk and questioned the look. Was his reaction only in her mind? It was so brief.

"Are you alright," Alice asked from the doorway. Alice was a paralegal, considerable older than Naomi but the best, one of the few faces of color in the office.

"I'm fine," Naomi supplied a bit too quickly. She forced a smile.

"I have something for you," the woman said, walking in. "I thought that you could use it."

Naomi shook her head and responded without hearing or thinking while the woman went through some finer points of the file she had presented.

"Thank you," Naomi told the woman as she moved to leave. And, Naomi meant it. She and Alice made a good team.

"You're going to do fine," the woman said holding up the fist of solidarity.

Naomi laughed.

Unfortunately, the case was the furthest thing from her mind right now. She had no idea how she would make it through the rest of the day. She had finally seen Thomas and he looked delectable.

Then at 5:10, Naomi received a call from Thomas' secretary. He wanted an update when she had a moment. Naomi had planned to leave at 6:30. This could take longer. Then she thought about the past week. Thomas had his nerve. She was not some toy he could pick up and put down at will. Still, she was eager to see where they stood and what she could expect from this point forward. She was just eager to see him period.

However, it could be purely business.

At six Naomi made her way to his office. Thomas' secretary was present this time. She informed him that Naomi was there. Naomi entered the office with her back straight, her expression friendly but void of all the emotion. That changed the moment he raised his head and their eyes met. Even the distance between them could not dull the clarity and seriousness of his grey eyes. She collected herself and made up her mind that she would not weaken.

Thomas closed his computer and stood to his full height. Naomi watched him toss a silver pen onto his desk. He came from behind the imposing desk and leaned against it, legs crossed at the ankle and both arms spread beside him as his hands gripped the edge.

He wore an impeccably stylish dark grey suit that accentuated his strong shoulders, fitted his waist and long legs perfectly.

Like him his office oozed class and masculinity. It was both inviting yet intimidating. A sitting area off to one side was deceptively comfortable. On the other side of the room was a thick glass conference table surrounded by chairs. There was only one chair at the end. Of course, there would only be one because in this office there was only one head of the table. Behind him, floor to ceiling thick glass allowed one to look out over the city and feel like a god from this position in the sky.

Naomi thought of how he looked like a Greek god. Flashes of their night together suddenly assailed her. The memory of his body and the feel of his defined torso fluttering under her lips made her close her eyes for a moment. On her skin, she could feel the residual sensation of his touch, a kiss. Her thoughts made her clit swell. He had let her look inside of him. It was not just a figment of her imagination. Naomi knew that Thomas was just a man, an extraordinary, beautiful, powerful man, but nonetheless a man. She buried the images that were making her lose her resolve.

Thomas' eyes suddenly softened. Only then did Naomi see it. They were open windows that saw her and let her see him. It was both relieving and familiar. Her resolve vanished.

Still, Naomi stood in one spot, not too far from the door.

"Come to me," Thomas requested in an authoritative tone.

Naomi could not help herself. His words amplified his power. This strongly appealed to her. She moved forward a few steps.

"Closer."

She spoke in a low tone. "You could have called me."

"You are correct," he returned. "I could have called you."

"But you choose not to."

"Actually," he added, "you could have called me. I used my personal number to call you. Remember?"

She lowered her eyes. Naomi knew this but had been afraid, not wanting to deal with possible rejection.

"Closer," he told her.

She took a few steps closer.

Thomas stood. He lowered his head, tilting it to the side and raising one eyebrow. "I bite."

"I know you do." She blushed and a full smile lit up her face.

"Closer."

She moved closer to him.

Thomas reached out, grabbing her by the waist as he pulled her against him. He took a moment to take her in. Her face was so beautiful, the gentleness of it, the perfection of her almond shaped eyes, her high cheek bones. He appreciated the caramel tint of her creamy skin. He loved her button nose and the lush perfection of her lips. They were so soft, inviting and parted now, waiting. It was all he could think about while he was gone. He lowered his head to claim those lips, but Naomi drew back.

It took quite some effort on her part to deny him what she herself wanted so badly. There had to be guidelines though. "If you planned on seeing me again, you should have contacted me. It's been a week."

"Four days to be exact counselor," he grinned, "four long days and three lonely nights."

"I'm serious Thomas." Naomi tried to sound forceful.

"I am too," he said, lightly kissing her on the forehead, then the brow, her temple. With his warm breath at her ear, he whispered huskily, "If it makes you feel better to know that I've been thinking of you all week and hoping you would dial the number I left you, feel better."

Her voice was weak. "You wanted me to?"

"Very much so," he responded and kissed her fully, drawing her out and taking her breath away.

When he released her lips, he reached down and drew her skirt up. She had worn thigh high stockings and panties that barely covered her behind. Thomas slipped his hands up under the lace and firmly grabbed her bare ass. He lifted her off her feet. Naomi instinctually drew her legs up and wrapped them around his waist.

"I was trying to be a gentleman and wait on you."

"Are you being a gentleman now?" she teased.

"I am trying. Apparently, it's not working. I have to regroup, strategize and try something different. Go after it," He kissed her again. "possibly from another angle. I'm not one to give up."

Naomi cupped the sides of his face with her hands and she gave up. Her kiss was desperate, needy. Thomas moaned in appreciation of her aggressiveness. She wrapped her arms around his neck tighter, her fingers in his hair. So lost in the feel of his lips on hers and her tongue discovering everything it could, she did not feel him carry her across the room.

Thomas sat her down on the conference table.

"Mr. Edelman, if there is nothing you need," His secretary's voice sounded from his desk, "I'll be leaving for the evening."

"Yes, that's fine Martha," he called out. "Have a good night and enjoy your weekend."

"Well," the older woman said in a conspiratorial tone, "enjoy yours. You deserve it."

"I do at that," he said, running his hand along Naomi's thighs.

"What is this," he teased, snapping the lace around her thighs."

"Stockings," Naomi grinned.

"I like these," he groaned.

"I bet you do," she told him. She stretched out her legs so he could get a good look at them.

He let out a playful growl as he lowered his head and kissed her long and hard.

"I need to be inside of you," he groaned out seriously.

Naomi boldly spread her legs.

They both looked down, watching Thomas undo his pants. He let them hang low, atop his thighs. He pulled himself out. His impressive cock looked up between them. Naomi raised herself slightly and he slipped her under wear off, making sure to run his hands up her legs. Slowly, she began to undo the small pearl buttons of her blouse. The entire time he was gone on his little business trip, Naomi had chosen only her best lingerie for work. Each morning she chastised herself, but never the less slipped into tiny thongs and lacey demi bras, things she had not worn in ages. She had remained hopeful. Now, she was glad that she had. Today's choice was a burnished gold, almost flesh toned, tease of a bra. Her dark nipples were barely hidden. She ran her hands up her torso and cupped the under swell of her own breasts. She spread her fingers wide across herself, squeezed them and pulled the lace down, exposing her nipples.

Thomas' hand slid up and down the length of his cock slowly as he watched, hunger in his eyes.

When she was finish, Thomas let out a low throaty growl. She leaned back. He sucked on her nipple using his teeth to stimulate her further as he positioned himself at her opening. He took the tip of his head and slid it down her slit, opening her inner lips as they kissed his cock. When he drew back, ever so slightly, a delicate line stretched between the tip of his cock and the tip of her engorged clit's head.

She was so wet and ready for him.

Thomas pushed himself inside her in one swift movement, driving home. The look on her face was so erotic, along with the way she bit her lip to stifle her cry. Her canal was tight, just as he remembered. Thomas held himself still, enjoying the feel of her insides tightly gripping him. It was as if her body was made specifically for him. He could not think of anything more perfect than this. While he was away, he had barely slept. Each time he closed his eyes, images of her body, her smile and her kisses flooded his head. He could look down at his hands and suddenly the memory of how her skin felt would overwhelm him. What was wrong with him? This woman was driving him crazy. Thomas could not remember being as taken with a woman.

He pulled out only to immediately plunge deeper within her, fiercely hunting his pleasure.

Naomi kissed him and their lips met wildly, each one wanting to fully claim the other. His hands gripped her hips, his fingers digging into her and holding her still. Her body was his completely. With each desperate movement he made inside her, Naomi made a sound from the back of her throat. Carnal by nature, it highlighted the slap of their flesh meeting. Naomi's eyes began to roll back in her head as she held on tightly. This was not making love. This was fucking, pure and simple. It was about gratification, hers and his. She had wanted him so deep inside her all week. Each day that went by only increased her need and desire for him. His feelings only harmonized with hers.

Thomas pummeled her pussy. He whispered strained encouragement in her ear, dark words of hot uncontrolled sex. Naomi relished his roughness just as much as she did his gentleness. He dominated her and she wanted it. He loved her willingness to experience all he offered.

Naomi gasped for air as her pussy spasmed around his phallus. She reached that amazing sensation that shot through her body like lightening and tore at all her senses.

Then he did something that was unexpected and mind-blowing. With his cock never leaving her entrance, he gripped her ass and lifted her up. She wrapped her legs around him once more as he stood tall. Thomas actually lifted her along the length of his shaft and slammed her down on his cock. He impaled her. The feeling was unbelievable. It seemed impossible that he could go so deep. Each time, he went in deeper, hitting something within her that both hurt and brought with it the strongest sense of utter relief. It made her want more. And, Thomas fucked her with an animalistic fervor.