Only In Paris

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Upon coming, some women whimper, some moan, some even cry out with hoarse voices, expressing their pleasure to whoever might be listening. Veronica, on the other hand, yelled to the heavens when she came; a habit that her lovers had long come to understand and appreciate. As a general rule, they tried to have ice cream on hand afterward to sooth her tired throat…before inspiring more screaming and yelling, occasionally to the annoyance of the neighbors, not that they cared.

This time would be especially loud, and he knew it. Veronica had been bottling up and suppressing her arousal for hours, and now it was going to come out, one way or another. Her eyes rolled back in her head as her hips began beating against his with a furious energy. He could feel her hand between them, jilling herself off as he maintained the pace of his thrusts. Suddenly, she stiffened, and the loud beautiful noises erupted from her rigid form as her orgasm ripped through her.

This was Brian’s favorite part- fucking her after she had already orgasmed. Veronica was always sooooo sensitive at this point that she thrashed about and screamed like a banshee when fucked, and that very reaction did it for him. After giving her a merciful few seconds, he began sliding into her again, feeling himself build up to a spectacular orgasm of his own. Brian’s balls started to feel full, and he knew that it was only a matter of minutes, pumping his hard cock into this amazingly hot woman, until he came.

Looking up, he saw Paul, still a bit shaken from his treatment at the end of the dildo, stepping over toward Veronica, and stroking his cock back to hardness in time with the rhythm of the intertwined couple’s hips. Brian pulled out of the quivering girl and gently turned her over onto her hands and knees. Admiring the ass in front of him, he wiggled his stiff cock back into her dripping pussy and resumed his pace. He loved this position, loved being able to look down and see his meaty length disappearing into her.

Paul kneeled in front of Veronica and presented his now-hard cock for her attention. She shakily pulled his hips toward her face and sucked his cock into her mouth with one quick motion. He was still super-sensitive from his earlier orgasm, and the sensation of her hot lips on him was almost too much to bear. When Veronica cupped his swollen balls, his head rolled back and he began gently thrusting into her mouth, matching his strokes with Brian’s in a porno-perfect fingercuffs position.

Veronica could feel herself getting close again. The feeling of getting fucked by one hard cock, sucking on another, and just knowing that there was a come shower in her immediate future was revving her engine yet again. Taking her hand from the balls in front of her, she reached beneath her and gave her throbbing clit the attention it craved. That did it- the rising tide of the massive orgasm wouldn’t be denied. Her toes curled and she started to shake as the boys continued to plunge their hard members in and out of her. For those few seconds, she lost all track of where she was and what was going on around her- the overwhelming pleasure of it all washed over her again and again…

Brian had been on the edge for some time, wanting the experience to last, and giving Paul a chance to catch up with them. When she went stiff this time and started to moan around Paul’s cock, he knew that this was it- he was passing the point of no return. Looking up and meeting Paul’s gaze, Brian nodded to indicate that it was time. As soon as he was sure that Veronica was on the downslope of her climax, he pulled out and quickly laid her down on her back. Then he plunged back in for a few last strokes as Paul stood over her, jacking himself off at a lightning pace.

Feeling his balls go tight, Brian pulled out and continued the action with his hand, shooting hot white come all over her. Veronica’s eyes opened just in time to see him erupt, and she giggled with excitement as the thick, warm juice splashed onto her stomach, breasts, and throat. Just as Brian’s climax was winding down, Paul let go with as much cream as he had, aiming right for her suddenly open mouth. For his second orgasm in half an hour, it wasn’t bad at all, and she reached up to tug the last few drops out of his stiff tool onto her waiting tongue. Laying back down flat, Veronica reveled in the sensation of being covered in the physical manifestation of her men’s lust.

Her hands went to it, feeling its texture and heat, and she closed her eyes, once again picturing the scene. Spent, sweaty, hot men kneeling between her legs and standing over her, staring down at her still-panting form with a mixture of reverence, lust, and love. The smell of sex was thick in the room, and that was just fine. She shivered with a sudden chill as the love juice started to cool on her body.

Something warm, soft, and wet began to rub her down, and she opened her eyes. After coming, Paul had retreated to the bathroom and dampened some towels with hot water, one of which he passed to Brian, and both of them were cleaning and massaging her tired form as a team, pausing to kiss or squeeze her whenever they had a chance.

Once done, they helped her up onto the big, soft bed, and snuggled in for a nice, long break. Sore muscles were stretched, cold water was sipped, and loving touches were exchanged. In truth, although the sex was the stuff of Penthouse Letters, these were the times that made them pause and remember later- the downtimes, when the affection and laughs were had. Here and now, with the men she loved here with her, Veronica wished she could take this moment and put it in safe deposit box, keeping it pristine and clear forever.

In the next two weeks, they would explore the City of Light, tour the Louvre, sip coffee pretentiously in a café on the Seine, toast each other on the observation deck of the Eiffel Tower, make a scene at the Sacre Coeur, check apartment rental rates in Montemartre (just for fun), secure fun and naughty local gifts for Paul’s wife, Brian’s fiancée, and Veronica’s boyfriend, and have sex of some kind another twenty-three times. But it was that moment at the hotel on the first night, that they would all privately cherish above the others, much as they might tout the tourist adventures to outsiders. The three knew why they were there, and why they would get together again and again, in various locations around the world for many years to come. Spread out locations aside, they were three of a kind, and would always be.

12