Oops! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bassbelly
bassbelly
771 Followers

They had a drink from the pond and went back to the beach just in time to see the copilot arrive. "There is a deserted navy base up on the headlands," he informed. "It will offer much better shelter than this hut."

So they picked up all their gear, threw it into the raft and dragged it the two miles up to the headlands.

"Home, sweet home," the pilot remarked.

"Yeah, we're gonna love it here," Elise sarcastically replied.

10 days later they heard the distant drone of an airplane. The pilot fired a couple of flares and soon the seaplane was gliding up to the headlands beach. Elise had never been so happy to see anyone in her life. She had been having to fuck all three men every day for 10 days. All four of them got into the plane, leaving their rescue gear behind. The little amphibian was soon airborne. Elise looked back and gave the island the finger.

3 hours later the little plane landed on a hard runway. The door opened and Elise jumped out. She couldn't believe her eyes. The sign over the reception building said,"PWW Administration". She was back on the island. A she walked toward the building she saw a dwarflike creature waving to her. It was Franky.

"Oh Christ," she muttered, "What is that little horror going to me do to me now?"

Franky didn't say a word as she walked past him. There was a lounge and she headed for it. She had never seen this part of the building. The lounge was luxurious. She sat down in a suede easy chair.

A waiter appeared. "Something maam?" he asked.

"Yeah, what does PWW mean?"

"Pussy World Wide," the waiter answered.

One of her old instructors appeared. "Your airplane will be arriving in two hours. Is there anything you need?"

"No, I'm fine. Don't you recognize me?"

"No maam. We have so many graduates here that it is difficult to remember every one."

"Oh, I see," replied Elise.

The man left and she was alone in the lounge. She couldn't wait to get off this rock. Two hours later, another Gulfstream arrived. She got on leaving the other flight crew on the island. The jet took off and once again she gave an island the finger. Totally worn out, she slept. When she woke up the jet was making a landing approach. She looked out the window and saw lots of islands, water and pine trees.

"This doesn't look like Sydney," she remarked to the steward.

"That's because it's Victoria," he replied.

She walked through the arrival gate and a tall good looking guy approached her. "Alice?" he inquired.

"No, I'm Elise"

"Not anymore. Mr. Jason doesn't like Elise. He likes Alice."

"Why should I care about what some guy named 'Jason' likes?"

"Because he owns you," he replied. "He bought you from Herman while you were playing around in the South Pacific!"

"Canada, huh?" she thought. "Well, at least I speak the language."

bassbelly
bassbelly
771 Followers
12