Open Doors Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
skj111
skj111
16 Followers

Dave was ready and he grabbed her arm to pull her to her feet as Sean slipped free. Rachel willingly followed as he took her around to the end of the couch and bent her over the arm. The angle was perfect and her sweet ass was resting at just the right angle to receive him. She was grateful to hear him open a condom and she wiggled her ass enticingly as he rolled it on. The blonde chuckled and slapped her ass. "You want more?" he asked playfully.

"I want lots more," Rachel answered.

Sean smiled at her attitude and turned as he saw movement past the door. "Keith!" he called.

Dave had spread Rachel's ass and she lost focus on Sean's conversation as the tip of David's cock began to press against her. She had never taken a dick this way, only fingers and she felt herself tightening up in fear. Taking a deep breath she tried to relax. David slid the head of his cock into her and paused. She was amazed at how it stretched her but after only a moment she wanted more and she moved her hips to signal him.

Keith heard Sean's call and leaned back to look through the doorway. "What's up?" he asked as if the scene inside was not happening.

"My girl is asking for more," he explained. "I just blew a massive load and I need a minute. Join in?"

"I was going to pass," Keith hedged. "I just got back from a date and Jessie took care of me pretty good."

"Come on, man," Sean scolded. "You've had what, like an hour? You know you can get it up."

"More," Rachel breathed but it was unclear if she was calling to Keith or encouraging Dave. It didn't matter, both responded.

"What the hell," Keith said as he stepped inside and began to strip.

Dave had worked half his shaft into Rachel's tight channel and he paused letting her adjust. Slowly he began to thrust and she rewarded him by moving in tandem. "That's it, girl," he praised as he slid even deeper into her ass. "Take all nine."

Rachel smiled. Dave had a nine inch cock and she was going to take it all up her ass.

"That's some smile," Sean said with approval. "I guess you are having a good time."

She nodded unable to say more. Keith had stripped and Sean slid over to allow him to sit. The moment his ass touched the couch Rachel dropped her head in his lap and devoured his cock. "Damn!" Keith said with a laugh. "She is ready for more."

Dave fucked her from behind and she sucked Keith until her jaw ached and she loved every minute. The pain she had felt as Dave pushed his way into her had given way to a luxurious feeling of fullness and a tantalizing tingle with every thrust. As the strain on her mouth began to be felt Dave's need peaked. She could feel it in the glorious way he pounded into her his balls slapping at her pussy as he fucked her ass. Lifting off of Keith's now iron hard cock she called to him. "Fuck me, Davie. Pound that ass with every inch of that big dick!"

He grunted and his hands bit painfully into her flesh as he thrust hard and lost control. She could feel him spasm as his cock emptied. He held himself deep inside letting her tight ass squeeze every last drop from him. When he pulled out she felt empty and Rachel vowed to have another cock up her rear as soon as possible.

The way he had taken her had sent her already sated body into overdrive and she was now desperate for another mind-blowing orgasm. Standing on shaky legs she reached for Keith's hand. "That is one big hard dick you have there, Keith. I'm not so sure that girlfriend really took care of you." Her eyes shifted to Sean who had watched her fun with the others and she smiled. "I hope you are ready to go again," she said to him.

"I can be," he agreed as he stood along with Keith.

Rachel took their hands and pulled them along as she moved to Sean's bed. Falling on her back she sprawled across the bed her legs spread in invitation. Keith may have been reluctant to join them but he eagerly took his place now. Crawling on the bed he plunged into her waiting body sinking fast and deep so that they both moaned. Rachel wrapped her legs around his waist. "Fuck me," she invited. "Don't worry about anything but making that big cock fill me with cum. Give it to me."

Permission to indulge with only his pleasure in mind was a dream come true for a guy normally concerned for his girlfriend's pleasure. Rachel fed that feeling even more by whispering sweet words of encouragement as he pistoned into her. He sucked at her tits and bit down hard and she thanked him. He squeezed her flesh painfully paying no heed to the pressure in his touch and she pinched him back and asked for more. He shoved his steel-hard rod into her wet warm center until he was dripping wet with sweat and she begged for him to fuck harder. When she lifted her head and bit his ear before whispering that she loved getting fucked this way he went crazy. Over and over he pounded into her until his whole body tensed and then shivered as he emptied his nuts. Rachel smiled as she joined him. The pleasure that washed through her was staggering and she felt masterful for having prompted him to such a wild release.

"Damn girl," Keith mumbled as he rolled to his side. He lay next to her panting for breath his eyes stunned and his smile amazed.

"I'm glad you liked it," Rachel laughed as she stretched. She could feel the hot mixture of Sean and Keith spilling from her pussy. She was filled with cum and she wanted more. "Sean," she called. "Are you ready?"

"Soon," he promised. Scooting closer he offered her his dick which was once again growing hard. "Marcus is back and he'll want that pussy now."

Rachel wrapped her hand around Sean and lifted her head to find Marcus kneeling next to the bed. "You want to eat me?" she asked with some surprise.

"Marcus loves the taste of jiz," Sean explained. "He likes to clean up."

Rachel remembered the running back's earlier comment about going across the hall to clean up and realized he had joined the others so he could eat the cum from Cindy's fucked pussy. Lying back comfortably she hooked her knees over Marcus's shoulders and pulled him to her. "Be my guest," she laughed.

A sigh escaped her as she felt the big man trust his tongue between her slick swollen pussy lips. He lapped eagerly and she looked up at Sean who lounged over her. "Thank you," she said.

Her lips slid around his cock and Sean began to play with her jiggling tits. "Thank you," he replied.

Marcus' snack was exciting for him and when she was slick from only her own juice and his tongue he stood and gave her his dick. He wasn't as long as Keith or David but he was thick and she found he filled her nicely.

The jock's second release was followed by Sean's who fucked both her pussy and to her delight her ass before leaving a hot pool of cream all over her stomach. She fought Marcus for the chance to slide her fingers through it and lick them clean but since she had been so willing to indulge them Marcus let her win. After that she sucked David again as a reward for his patience and let him finger her now exhausted cunt. A call from Keith's girlfriend had meant he missed out on a second round so she settled for a long make-out session with Sean and David. Lounging together in Sean's bed the three of them had finally grown tired. It had been an unbelievable night and she had fallen asleep cuddled between Sean and his brother.

***

The memories of their evening played over in her mind as she lay between her new lovers following their early morning wakeup call. Both of them had drifted back to sleep the light from outside announcing that they all had some time before they needed to be up for class. She smiled to herself when she felt the bed shift. Two hands parted her legs and she draped them over her sleeping lovers as her third friend crawled between them. There was no doubt this was Marcus as he licked the wetness from between her legs.

Her orgasm woke first Sean and then David and they watched as Marcus climbed over her and sank his cock into her throbbing sex. He worked it quickly and in only a few thrusts he was done. "Practice," he apologized as he climbed from the bed.

"That's ok," Rachel called after him enjoying the way Sean was stroking his hand up and down her body. "We can take our time next time."

skj111
skj111
16 Followers
12