All Comments on 'Open Marriage Weekend'

by murphy621

Sort by:
  • 159 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Story SUCKED!!

Give me a break, or better yet, give the guy a set of balls, LEAVE THE BITCH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Murphy

The cumsucker

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
all this "submissive personality" shit

just makes you look like a moron. Stop it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What a piece of shit.

Shit!

PTraumPTraumabout 8 years ago
It was good until the therapist...

Better than most of his stories. Sadly, introduction of the therapist ruined what little potential I saw. I do have to agree with at least one other post-er in that this author only seems to be able to write with a fantasticly (and I don't mean that as a compliment) subservient character and takes the whole idea of dominant and submissive personalities way beyond even fantasy and into the realm of rediculous. As I browse his stories and accompanying descriptions I feel like I'm watching a slow motion train wreck and am only continuing out of morbid curiosity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good up until the Amanda

Submissive ruined it for me as did the RAAC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
pure BS, taking charge wont stop her from submitting to the next one that takes charge

and with multiple sex partners she needs a year of medical testing at least before sex is resumed. The Therapist needs to be sued and to lose her license. Dear Adam needs and alienation of affection lawsuit, and wife needs a total divorce from him and the kids, she is a walking STD/HIV bomb waiting to go off.

1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
no way

Love the excuses and rationalizations.

You end end up being 3rd husband os serial cheater

For that true story and more visit Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com

College instructor in Helena Montana lost job because she coerced younger student into fucking her

Last heard she was working in sec of state's office someone should send link to them

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
BS!!!

What a fu**ed up story. No way would I put up with her BS. I would of left her as-soon-as she mentioned an open marriage...divorce be damned, leave her as is..kids and all...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I GET IT NOW!

You are like husband of serial cheater who used to be college instructor in Helena Montana. Details on Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com...

GoodhueGoodhueover 7 years ago
WTF?!

All of a sudden a long-time,"normal" couple,the parents of young children turn into characters from a Literotica.co BDSM story? Talk about your fiction!

Before things totally went to crap with the arrival of the soon to lose her license Dr. Amanda,the cracks in this tale were showing. Lets start with Cal the wimp. As soon as he knew that Edna was lying (The planted listening devices) and was showing an interest in her old flame being at the reunion,Wimpy should have stepped in and stopped it cold! NO reunion,and if she started any shit with her old cherry-picker,their marriage was over! WTF,give her the chance to fuck the cherry-picker?What did the dipshit expect would happen?!

HOT story but hard to believe,even for fantasy/fiction!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
sicko!

There are really sick writers in this world. No wonder all the good writers are all leaving this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
@last anon

Maybe you should show us how it's done. Oh wait, you can't.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
A story about a "good" therapist...

A story about a "good" therapist...She convinced a man to become a wimp and accept the cheating and whore behavior of his wife that weekend...She made him forget about their children! What would they become with parents like them? 1*

KristieBechirKristieBechirover 7 years ago
Semi-decent story until...

The domme therapist. Absolutely ridiculous.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 7 years ago
Brainless

Having a brainless slave is as bad as having a whore for a wife. Neither is desirable. Should have told the predatory therapist to keep her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Duh

What a shit story. I wasted my time reading this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Best that reader's...

Check out all authors' profiles to see if an insight into their writing is presented.

Murphy621 has well written explanation of his style

MUST READ

AUTHOR WOULD THEN BE VIEWED DIFFERENTLY.

Additionally, if author posts prologue best to study those words before reading story.

This story is not my favorite-not my most reviled.

krnchrmankrnchrmanalmost 7 years ago
Absolute crap

Deserves a negative 100 rating, awful story and worse ending

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Mind numbing garbage

Are either of them really THAT stupid? I know this is fiction but at least make the characters appear to have some brains. This was awful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Should Literotica Ban Murphy621?

Just tossing that out, after having become so infuriated with one of his stories titled near the end of the alphabet, that I've been reading all from Z to here, and rating all 1*. I'm getting tired of wading through his awful offal. Banning him would please the majority of readers here.

Not sure how banning works, but it's a thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Crapola!

Yeah,right! ~ "Sorry judge,I only murdered 15 people 'cause I'm a submissive.

What a crock of turkey turd this story was!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
BS

Sorry, that is not how submissive act.

Tootight1Tootight1about 6 years ago
good story

Well at least you got to admit, never heard of this before. So it was original. It does seem a bit far fetched, but what do I know.

I wont be calling you names, why, original thought should be encouraged.

notredame43notredame43almost 6 years ago
what a load of BS

the stuff you post has a common thread, Slut sub wife idiot hubby who takes her back in the ones ive read. Sigh crossed off the list

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bull*******

Hated it. How could you jump to that ending. She was a slut period. She went all those years (if she did?????) and all of a sudden this side of her jumps out.

Bad enough it was the old boy friend, but now you toss in multiple men????

Totally unbelievable.

YouamiYouamiover 5 years ago
Ugggggggh!

murphy621

I tried..no really, I tried to keep reading your tale without cringing. I managed to get to the end. I truly wish that I had given up earlier on. You chose a well used and somewhat tired old plot design - wife goes to reunion with husband - makes him a cuckold. Many other writers have used the same basic format. But I have to tell you that your ending involving the dominant black female shrink and the cuckold husband assuming a dominant position over his "submissive" wife stank to high heaven! I don't know what possessed you to even include that section. I mean I could have easily forgiven you for the bulk of the tale. The husband character had some redeeming features up to the grand finale, even for a cuckold. Then you blew it totally! The image you left your reader with was one where the husband was going to become just as sleazy and manipulative as the rest of the scumbags in your story. Was that your intention? Was it the result of a brain-fart? My suggestion is that you attempt to explore a more original plot concept and pay more attention to character development.

0zed0zedover 5 years ago
Non-Man Alert!

One of the wimpiest ever! Please stop writing your male bashing BullShit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The writer is

A fucking lip wristed faggot for an ending like that - must be to think that crap is acceptable

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
This was

BAAAAAAAAAAD. Sounds like a sheep. Acts like a sheep. Must be a Murphy male.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Just Wait

Interesting story but Edna is a slut waiting for her next master. There is no hope for their future together unless he likes sloppy seconds.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Racist much

“Striking black women, NOT BEAUTIFUL though”. Right as if a dumb bitch with a name like Edna would be pretty. Racist bitch

trandall9991trandall9991over 4 years ago
Nothing like trying to justify cheating

What a crock of shit this story is.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
yes I understand now

it deserves the 1 star

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 4 years ago
Poor Endding

A man who is that faithful and in love with his wife would not cheat with cynthia. After the kiss, he would he said I can't continue this now, but I'd like to explore a relationship AFTER MY DIVORCE. For a counselor to do what she did, she could get sued and lose her license.

Tootight1Tootight1over 4 years ago
Good story?

Well, I gave it a 5. It's good as far as letting people see how things are, around them. People are fucked up. The Vatican is a pedophile retreat, all the politicians are corrupt, our teachers preach socialism, we cant eat our food because of contamination overseas. Now the therapist makes a client her personal slave, and you think I have doubts that this actually happened. It's a decent, understandable story in the life of a housewife. What if he never overheard the phone conversation?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Liked the story

Until the end. Stupid submissive angle. Husband wanted honorable wife , not submissive slut. And yes, the therapist would be disbarred. Turned down Cynthia once , and to be true , should have turned her down on his home turf. Not consistent behavior for the mc.

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago

Another cuck story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What a crock of shit!

What a waste of my time reading this BS!

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Read again, but wish I hadn't. It was even worse without the skim.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Fu** No!

Bull shit! Bull shit! Bull shit! No man enough? Who would want to be, "Man enough" to take her back from her dominant lesbian lover?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I thought it sucked. Adam, Amanda and any body else could is welcome to her. I would be done. Divorce. Nope, just leave.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Shit story, and he is a wimp and Cuck.

Scores 1/5

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69over 2 years ago

Totally unbelievable fantasy, but cute.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Geez some authors just rinse and repeat but it’s still shite.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just record Amanda and show it to the licensing board. She is funked. Then divorce the slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You make me ashamed to be Irish!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just take a picture and use it in court to sue the quack. Then divorce the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

adam you are a stupid motherfucking wimp , her counselor a fucking quack, and why is it every time you wimp go to a divorce lawyer . and you get scared out of divorce ,cause it will break your bank .thats you are not really mad at her ,so if have to start over ,that shits happens alot ,grow a spine and a set of balls wimp .your wife is just a neasty fucking whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I misread the rating. Even so it was too high. If everyone rated it, then the average would be 1.01 (allowing for at least one sicko who gave it a 2. The previous comment was on the mark.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 1 year ago

In a normal world, no man who'd given his wife certain boundaries would sit by and watch her violate those boundaries. He would've stopped it ASAP, rescinded the Open Marriage weekend and dragged her home. But... not my story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Hey, that's a nice doormat you have, Edna!".

/

"Yes, I call it Cal! I can walk all over it with no sign of wear or tear!"

skruff101skruff101over 1 year ago

Run Cal run as fast and as far away from her as possible, don’t even bother packing a bag just get the hell out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

More: "Tales of the Doormat!"

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

WIMP 1*

NoBullAlNoBullAl5 months ago

Totally an RAAC. crap story! On top of everything else we go see a female councillor to help!! Yeah sure that’s going to work OH YEAH!! Then, again, this writer just loves writing about weak minded, lame brained men who are incapable of making rational decisions because they are so deeply “in love” with their cheating, slut wife!! Unfortunately they may influence their children who may very well end up being copies of the parents…. Cheaters, Sluts, Weak Minded, Stupid???

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Why not just have the hubby clean her up after the gangbang. Very bad story...unless your a cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Announcer's Voice: "When you have a weak storyline, a crappy plot, and no idea how to make it all better, play the Martian Slut Ray Card! That's right, writers, The Martian Slut Ray takes any half-backed stereotype, dumb trope, or worn-out storyline and infuses it with Maxxi-Sexx! Yes, just by adding the Martian Slut Ray, female characters can engage in wild, unthinking sex without the necessity of having to write an actual story!"

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous