Open Wide

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course you are. Hot and sticky. On my belly."

I pulled out just as the first ribbon of cum spurted from my dick. And a second. Ruth scooped up the sticky goop in a small vial she pulled from nowhere and capped the top. "Proof that I scored. A few of my club members are outside, waiting. Won't they be surprised?"

I started to back off, my duty done, Dr. Everhardt's practice saved, my cock pleasantly exercised, and Ruth $50,000 richer.

"Oh no you don't! We're not done here. And when you cum again, don't stop pumping. Feel how slick it makes us."

Why did she think I had more to give? I'd just shot my wad. I reinserted as my dick softened. But her talented clamping cunt brought my dick back to firm in just a few well-timed squeezes. And soon we were fucking, Ruth's pussy providing just the right amount of friction. Despite my recent ejaculation, I was preparing a second delivery. And just as she'd instructed, I let loose while inside. After a hard thrust to push my prick juice deep inside, I kept on humping, my cum lubricating the path. And son of a bitch, I spurted again, which was completely abnormal. She'd emptied my balls with her skills. I was exhausted and hungry. I fell on top of her, my head along side hers, but facing away. I didn't want her to think I was trying to steal a kiss. My stomach growled.

Ruth laughed. "So you're married?"

"Yes."

"And what religion?"

"Jewish."

"Just my luck to find a Jewish guy with a big schmeckl and he's married." She lifted her legs out of the stirrups. "Give me your number, so we can have a repeat."

On one of Everhardt's cards, I wrote the phone number of my high school, which I'd memorized decades earlier. "So, what are you going to tell your girlfriends?" I asked.

"The bet was to get laid in the gynecologist's office. And I did, didn't I?" She wiggled the small vial of cum.

That was a cheat, but then I didn't have any money riding on the outcome. And I'd cheated too. Again. With a relative stranger. I resolved that this was as far as I would allow myself to stray. Maybe at some other time, I'd have sex with a woman other than Harriett. Relative stranger, hmmm? Maybe sex with another woman but definitely not with any relatives. That had to be a firm boundary.

###

An Original H M Tale

I'm always interested in reader feedback. Do you like these Retrospectives? Tell me what you think via email.

Copyright (c) 2010, HarveyMarcus. All Rights Reserved.

12