Opening Andora's Box

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mesmeri
Mesmeri
264 Followers

Sara backed away from Andora's embrace. "No, you don't understand. This isn't like me. I barely masturbate at all but now I am doing it almost every other hour. I came just from tasting Pete's cum!"

Andora looked wistful. "You're so lucky to be his, he won't even let me touch him."

"I'm not his, I am not some nympho like you!"

Now Andora's face became stern and sought out Sara's eyes, "I see you need a little more help. Sara, 'See only my eyes'." Sara immediately began to breathe more easily, her face lost its tension and even sported a small smile now. "Good, now why don't we sit down and discuss this rationally." Andora took her regular seat and Sara moved to take her place between her legs but Andora stopped her. "It's time to shed off the old you Sara, time to embrace the new you completely. Strip."

And so it was a naked Sara that took a seat and leaned against a still clothed Andora. She felt two hard points in her back, the plastic of the chair was cooling her enflamed pussy and Andora's hands were caressing the quivering muscles of her tummy. Sara felt all of this but it was all so distant, it seemed to be happening in another galaxy while those magnificent eyes were so close.

"The explanation for why you did what you did in the gym is easy Sara. Master is your Master, you just..."

Sara knew it was rude but she felt compelled for some reason to correct her. "No, he's not my master. I'm a strong, confident woman. I am not a slave."

This didn't seem to perturb the caring voice. "Yes, you are a strong woman. But that wasn't always so, think back." The voice guided her memories, Sara's own mind too absorbed in those sparkling eyes to do that. "You were so lonely before you came to this outpost. You were so angry, lashing out at Master. You became a strong woman here, you found yourself here." 'That was true, her live hadn't been this wonderful before she came to this place,' Sara conceded to herself. The hands seemed to know what she was thinking because they traveled upwards and started toying with her needy tits. A reward for facing herself.

"But what is different from before? What did you find here that you couldn't find elsewhere, who did you find?"

Sara's face now sported a small frown as her mind sluggishly tried to provide an answer. "Andora?"

Andora's laugh tinkled through her mind. "Thank you honey, but no. We both know I am merely part of someone greater."

"Master... Pete."

"Yes, our master. He is the source of your newfound strength, he's the reason you stopped hiding from who you are, what you are. The reason you were so miserable before was because you were missing something in your life. You were looking for your master and now you have found him," Andora declared triumphantly.

"I, I don't know."

"Sure you do, stop hiding from yourself. When you sucked him off, it felt good didn't it?"

"Yes," Sara admitted. One of the hands now traveled down and began tracing the contours of her nether lips. She was getting closer, closer to the truth.

"Hmmm, you submitted to him. You didn't think of pleasuring yourself, you wanted to please him. You realized you needed him, that you needed to be his." Sara gave a wordless sigh of agreement. "But what you did, doesn't make you his. You are already his, you just didn't realize it until now. What you are is Master's property. But you already knew that truth."

"I did?" It was so hard to think, but there was something going. Something that didn't seem to fit.

"Oh yes, the truth was all around you. Just look deep into my eyes, look past them." Sara tried but it was so hard. Luckily Andora was there to help her eyes. "You see a shape, a face taking form deep inside those eyes. You recognize it; it's the face of your owner. It's Master." 'Pete.'

"Now hold on to that deeper truth and let these words become your truth. 'I am Master's property. Nothing feels better than pleasing Master. I feel good because I am a slave, I feel better when I am a good slave.'" Sara parroted the words but they didn't hold the meaning the voice had promised. Two fingers slid inside her wet cunt and began to plunge in and out of her in step with the words.

Sara didn't have any notion of time but as she kept repeating those words she slowly began to understand them. The words became emotions and images, faith and convictions. Her mind was too wrapped up in molding itself to notice that the fingers had stopped moving, her own sweat-covered body was following the rhythm now. There were no longer words coming out of her mouth, only gasps and moans. She wasn't reciting the mantra in her thoughts, the mantra was her thoughts.

She started to cum, one wave after another. But they were small, unfulfilling and Sara just kept going. There was something missing. That missing piece was finally provided by Andora. "You're his slave," she confirmed in a husky whisper. Bliss engulfed her and stilled her, mentally and physically. But before she sank into oblivion she managed to confirm, "We're his."

-------------------------------------------------

Pete was worried. Doctor Mercada had never shown up for dinner and Andora was actually late. He couldn't remember the last time that had happened. Combined with what had happened in the gym this worried Pete greatly. He had asked Andora if she knew anything but Andora had stonewalled him. Told him that what she had talked about with Sara was private and reminded him that he had told her he wouldn't pry into their friendship.

Which he had and he resisted the temptation of ordering her. After dinner he hadn't been in the mood for conversation so he had gone to his room to try and do some reading. But it didn't work, his mind kept going back to Sara. He still couldn't believe it had actually happened, he thought stuff like that didn't happen outside of a holoporn. And if Sara's reaction afterwards was any indication, neither could she. That had been a blow to his self-esteem but he should be thinking about Sara's problems, not his own.

The chime sounded signaling that someone was at the door. Thinking it was Andora he went to the door to answer it. He didn't want to get into the habit of receiving her in his quarters. But it wasn't Andora, it was Sara, dressed in a bathrobe, who looked at him with a confidence he hadn't expected. "Sara! Uhm, hi." Sara seemed satisfied to just study him but Pete felt compelled to fill the silence. "Listen, I apologize for what happened earlier. I should have stopped you, somehow."

Now Sara did respond, but not with words. She pulled him to her and kissed him passionately. It came to an end all too soon for Pete. "I want you," Sara explained to him. "It just took me awhile to figure out." She smiled, "maybe even longer if I didn't have some help." She unknotted her belt and let the terrycloth robe pool at her feet. She took a step forward and gently pushed him into the room. "Now, the only words I want you to hear from you are 'I am going to fuck you senseless', got it?" Pete gulped.

Acceptance

"I feel good because I am a slave, I feel better when I am a good slave," Sara and Andora chanted. Sara was straddling the golden-haired girl and both of them were playing with the love box of the other. Andora was the first to finish, but Sara took a while longer as she still had the occasional stray thought from the old Doctor Mercada plaguing her.

Sara still had her sessions with Andora but officially they weren't so long anymore since Andora was pretty much a functioning individual as it was. In reality they were cut short so they could do their mantra together and so that Andora could coach her in her duties. Something that was even more important because Andora was counting on Sara to get Pete to accept what he was. To accept that he had two women who not only wanted to be his property, but who didn't ponder being anything else but his.

The two sweaty bodies cuddled together, their bond as close as lovers because in a sense they were just that. For Andora, Sara was like a sister. To Sara, Andora was almost a mistress. Andora led Sara into the bathroom after they got some energy back since it wouldn't be long before Sara had to go to Pete.

He thought Sara was sneaking into his room after enough time had lapsed since her session with Andora ended. He didn't know that Sara was actually his slave or that the sessions were actually used by Andora to teach Sara how best to please him.

Sara slumped her shoulders. "I don't know how much longer I can keep this up Andora. I have to remind myself constantly not to call him Master. Yesterday, I almost asked him if he had a command for me before I left!"

"I have faith in you," Andora consoled her. Her hands were gently soaping up Sara, acting as a physical counterpart to her supportive words. "He has been more assertive during sex and he isn't embarrassed around you anymore. These are positive signs."

"But he treats my like an equal and he never gives an order. He isn't using me."

Andora chuckled. "And now you are mistaking abuse for ownership. He is free to do with you as he pleases. Which includes treating you like a person, a lover." Andora sighed with longing, she envied Sara. At least she could touch Master.

Hearing the sigh, Sara turned around and gave Andora a searching look. Her face must have given away what she was feeling because Sara's next words were, "I shouldn't complain so much, you have it so much worse." Her next words echoed Andora's own thoughts. "At least he lets me pleasure him, taste him. It's been months for you." Andora had told her about her first morning on the station when she explained her plan to ease Master into his role.

Sara kneeled then looked up to Andora, "but I can help you too. Just keep in mind that a little piece of him is in me, that this mouth engulfed him just this morning." Having said those words Sara kissed her pussy. Andora closed her eyes and savored the act. It wasn't Masters touch, but it would do for now.

-------------------------------------------------

It wasn't a sight Pete had ever expected to see, but there it was. Sara was on top of him, enthusiastically bouncing on his cock with her feet firmly planted on either side so she could hump more energetically. Her hands were clawing at his chest and her wet hair was flying around, sometimes obscuring the view of her face.

And it was a beautiful face, especially with the look it was sporting at the moment. She was mewling like a cat, her eyes closed so she could better concentrate on what she was feeling and doing. Pete had never thought the doctor could be so unrestrained and least of all with him.

He wasn't a completely passive participant in this though. He was toying with her tits, his palms held upward while her long nipples were held between his middle and ring fingers. This left his fingers free to massage her breasts. Even after a month the sight was still just as erotic as the act itself and Pete had a hard time holding off his orgasm, even with all the practice he had gotten.

Finally the small signs that told Pete she was about to cum made their appearance. She was biting her lip, her eyes were screwed shut and her hands were now gripping his arms. At last he could let himself go and let himself come as well. His hands let go of her tits and grasped her hips so he could help her slam their bodies together. This, combined with the feeling of his dick coming inside of her, was enough to push Sara over the edge too.

She lost control of her body, too consumed with pleasure to pay heed to what it was doing. And to what she was saying. "Oh yes, fuck your slave Master!"

Both of them were too consumed with what they were doing to notice what Sara had cried out and too wiped out afterwards to remember it. But Pete had heard it and as he stroked her hair while she lay on top of him, planting small kisses on his neck in return, the words came back.

And suddenly with a sickening lurch all the little things that been nagging him came into focus. An explanation presented itself for why Sara was now so interested in him when she seemed to be so contemptuous of him in those first few weeks. Sara noticed it when he stopped petting her. "Is something wrong Pete?"

Pete refocused his gaze on Sara, bracing himself for the disappointment he could feel coming. "You called me master," he told her. He didn't even wait for Sara's response. Not after the wide-eyed surprise that practically screamed 'busted'. He took care to shift her to the side before getting up. "We're going to the sickbay, all three of us," he informed her as he pulled her up.

-------------------------------------------------

"There is nothing wrong with her," Angela informed him. "No back-up has been activated and the nanobots in her bloodstream are the same ones she had when she came onboard, there is simply no evidence of neural restructuring."

"But she isn't the same woman that came aboard," Pete maintained. He ignored Sara who hopped off the bed and turned to Andora. "Tell me what happened Andora," he ordered her.

Andora gave him a proud smile. "I helped her. She tried to hypnotize me about a month ago but it didn't work. I don't know how exactly but when she tried I suddenly knew how to do that. So I hypnotized her instead and helped her with her problems." She sounded like she wanted a cookie for being such a good girl.

"What is hypnotizing?" Pete asked.

"It is a relaxation method," Angela informed him. "The official term is 'inducing an alternate state of consciousness'. If I may scan Andora for a moment I can give her and you an explanation." Andora looked at Pete, wordlessly asking for permission. Pete nodded, he needed some answers.

Angela stopped Andora from climbing onto the bed by telling her there was no need for that. "This will not take long," she once again said. One arm came down from the ceiling, the device on its end was simple and seemed to do nothing more than shine a light into Andora's eyes.

"I have just confirmed that the slavers modified Andora more than I originally thought," she informed everybody as the arm retracted. An image of one of Andora's eyes appeared on one of the larger monitors. "It seems they installed micro-filaments in her eyes that can refract light in a specific way. According to my databanks, the human mind has a strong reaction to some light patterns.

"I suspect," the AI continued, "that their goal was to create a slave that could either maintain order among the other slaves or could be used to lure others in. Of course, since the case has been closed and the perpetrators are all dead I have no obligation to disclose this privileged information to the Confederate Marshals."

'So Sara didn't really like me, she got brainwashed into it.' He hadn't realized he had said it aloud until Sara clutched his shirt and pulled him towards her. "No, you don't get it. Hypnosis isn't neural restructuring; it's nowhere near that powerful. It just relaxes you and shuts down some of the filters. I'm still me, just a better me. I was so unhappy back then, but I didn't want to admit it to myself so I just acted like a bitch. Thanks to her I'm happy with who I am. And the sex is phenomenal! Andora just helped me to become a better person, that's all."

Now it was Pete's turn to grip Sara, but he grasped her shoulders. "She made you think you're a slave!"

"If I want to be owned by you than that's for me to decide. I want to be yours, is that such a bad thing? Can you really say that what we had didn't feel right?" she pleaded.

Pete changed the subject. "And I suppose you think I should take advantage of Andora too?"

"What was done to Andora is wrong, but there is nothing for her to go back to." They had received the news two weeks ago. The slavers had killed her parents and wrecked the facilities in an attempt to cover their tracks by making it appear an accident had happened. "She needs a master and you're it. Can you honestly tell me that you don't feel anything for her? That you would trust anyone else to fill that need? The only cruelty you are committing is not letting her be your slave."

Pete didn't know what to say. He was so torn. On the one hand this was wrong, he thought so anyway. On the other, he really did care for the both of them. This entire episode had made clear that Andora would always think as a slave and given what she could do that meant she needed someone to keep an eye on her. And Sara was right, he only trusted himself to do that right.

And then there was Sara. The past month had been one of the best times of his life and she was the reason. It wasn't as if she didn't have a choice, provided he could believe her. If he got her right, at least a part of her had wanted this, had wanted him all along. Of course the fact that two hot women were offering to cater to his every whim carried some weight too, he was still a guy.

"Master," he cringed as if he hadn't heard it before from Andora. But she plowed on. "We're yours, unless you decide to give us away. Simply walking away won't change that, we will be your property till the day we die." Pete let go of Sara and looked stricken at Andora. This brought him almost nose to nose with the golden-haired woman, he hadn't even noticed her approach.

She didn't resume her speech, instead she slowly closed the last few inches between them and kissed him. Only their lips were involved, the rest of their bodies didn't get involved. It was a slow kiss, sweet and light. And when they finally broke apart Pete looked at Andora. Her eyes remained close, her face was serene and filled with bliss. It was as if she had just tasted heaven and Pete had his answer. He wouldn't do the moral thing, he would do the right thing.

Epilogue

"Have a pleasant stay, sir." The desk clerk's full of cheer and as artificial as its body. Only the most expensive hotels had actual persons manning the desk. Still, Pete thanked him as he picked up what little luggage he had and went to the room the girls had rented yesterday.

He passed a woman who was just leaving the elevator and he greeted her. Having two women call you master for over a year did real wonders to your self-confidence. The trip back to civilization hadn't been so nice though since they needed to avoid suspicion until they had made their final report to the company and had gotten paid. Sara and Andora had kept each other company but even they had to be careful.

But nothing had gone wrong, the company's interest in Andora had vanished the same day the media's interest had. Which was about a day after her story had hit the news. So the girls could travel as undisturbed as he had, with the added benefit that they could travel together. Officially Sara was helping Andora to get settled in.

None of them had a place to stay so they would have to stay in this modest hotel until they did. Pete swiped the access card through the reader and opened the door to a sight he hadn't expected.

He had expected the naked women having sex on the bed, but he hadn't expected there to be three. The unexpected guest was a girl about Andora's age with a skin as dark as chocolate. She was kneeling over Sara's face. She had long hair that almost reached a bubble butt that was hiding most of Sara's face. The unknown woman was looking straight into Andora's eyes who was toying with her overflowing bosom.

And the girl was talking to Andora with a dreamy voice. "I am here to feel pleasure, I am here to pleasure. When I give pleasure, I feel pleasure." She had started to say that again when Andora finally noticed him. The dark-skinned beauty followed her gaze, but she didn't stop talking.

Andora gave him a brilliant smile, "Hello Master, it is good to finally see you again."

"Ehm, hello. It's good to see you too." But that was all the pleasantries he had the patience for right now. "Who is this?"

Mesmeri
Mesmeri
264 Followers